~I bleed red~ | An Ink x Read...

By UndertaleTrashEX

Fear... Thats all I knew. Hiding was all I could do. Crying was almost a second nature. Until I met him. Book... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Tagged
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
NEW STORY!!!
Potential Sequel and Tags

Chapter 14

1.5K 48 94
By UndertaleTrashEX

~Ink's POV~

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! I can't believe I'm actually doing this, is this real life? What if this is just a dream? I hope I never wake up if that's the case. 

Right now, I was kissing my month-long crush... and she was kissing back. 

It was very hesitant at first, we've both never kissed anyone who was a different species. Hell, I've never kissed anyone. Eventually, it was starting to get more passionate. I've never felt this much emotion before...

It only lasted a few seconds but I swear I felt something more for her, that I didn't just "like" her, I felt love. I know I did. The feeling was taken away when she pulled away taking a deep intake of air.

I opened my eye sockets, not even realizing I had closed them. She was a flustered sweaty mess, but she still looked adorable in my eyes. 

She looked away from me shyly, twiddling with a strand of hair that had fallen onto her face. I could still see the small smile on her face, though.

The silence was starting to get a bit awkward, what the hell do you say after a kiss? 

"Was that your first, y'know?" She asked almost silently, only turning slightly in my direction.

"Y-Yeah." I answered with a small stutter, I couldn't stop thinking of how good it felt.

"Well, you're- uh- really g-good at it despite not having lips." She stammered, her blush growing even more until it was like a strawberry. If she had green hair I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. (If you do have green hair then he thinks you look like a strawberry)

"T-Thanks, y-you're really g-good at it t-too." I was stuttering more than Error did when he glitched out. I internally face palmed, like how I always do when I talk to her and say something dumb.

She smiled brightly and was actually facing me now, occasionally looking up at me through her hair which had almost completely covered her face.

"U-Uhm, do you... want to- uh- go somewhere?" I hesitantly asked her, I've never been on a date either... I live a sad life.

"Where to?" She replied with her own question.

"I was thinking maybe... Waterfall?" Was I actually asking her on a date?

"Sure, sounds fun." She agreed with a small blush and smile.

"I'm gonna go get ready... I'm a mess." She added while heading to the stairs.

"Alright." I watched her go up to her room, my eyes glancing down at her b- I quickly looked back up with a rainbow blush dashed across my face. What was wrong with me?

I sighed deeply and slouched down on the couch, so much had happened in just a few hours.

First, Y/n had that timeline jump. Second, we almost kissed. Third, she gets kidnapped. Fourth, I made friends with Error and she made a soul pact for me. Fifth, we actually kissed. Finally, I'm about to go on a date with her. All of this in a span of at least 8 hours. It feels like it's been a week though.

I heard footsteps going down the stairs and I perked up to see Y/n in the most adorable outfit.

(This is how I imagine it but it can be anything you want)

"W-Wow, you look really cute." I blushed for the millionth time today.

"T-Thank you. Should we go now?" She asked while blushing back.

"Yeah." I sat up from the couch and created a portal to Undertale's Waterfall. I felt her take my bony hand into her warm and soft ones as we walked through.

We both softly stepped onto the soft grass of Waterfall, and the portal closed behind us. She still had my hand in hers.

I quickly recognized the area and knew exactly where to take her.

"Follow me, I have somewhere to show you." I said while walking to the right. She followed along with no retaliation and squeezed my hand. I wonder why...

~Y/n's POV~

I still had nightmares about this place, but being here with Ink made me feel safe.

I can't even remember the last time I felt scared around Ink, except maybe that one time we watched a horror movie together. He had wrapped his arm around my shoulders slyly, and I didn't even notice.

I internally whacked myself at how obvious it was that he liked me and yet I still didn't notice.

We suddenly turned a sharp corner causing me to fall out of my train of thought, I was about to question where we were going but the sight of what looked like thousands of echo flowers quieted me.

My jaw dropped to the floor at just how many there were, they seemed to go on forever. There were also several waterfalls coming from the ceiling, illuminating the room with it's soft blue glow. Little white mushrooms also were scattered throughout the field, contrasting deeply with the black grass and walls.

"Ink... this place is... beautiful!" I exclaimed brightly, I wish there was a better word for just what I was seeing.

A few nearby echo flowers repeated what I said, triggering all of the others to echo as well.

Ink chuckled and led me over to lone flower separated from the rest. I lent down and poked it but it said nothing unlike the others.

"This is one of the only echo flowers I've seen that doesn't repeat back what you say to it. Not many people can say they've come across one. Heck, some people say they don't exist." Ink explained to me.

"Do they still count as Echo flowers then? Shouldn't they just be called flowers?" I joked, triggering a small laugh out of us.

"Heh, maybe just Silent flowers." He replied, I rose back up and felt a little lightheadedness go to my brain.

Crap, why now?

"Ink... timeline jump." I warned while swaying slightly and eventually falling into his chest.

He didn't put his hand on my forehead in time, though. Soon enough I was in a radically different area.

...

Is this the anti-void? It has to be, there's nothing but white in sight. (That rhymed)

Wait, I do see something else. I saw a black figure hunched over on the ground, I slowly approached it and my worry was put out. It was just Error with his back towards me. Wait... who knows which Error this could be?

I seemed to have caught his attention because he turned his head towards me, he had his cute red glasses on. He beamed up at me and rose up off the ground to face me, setting a ball of yarn to the side.

"Y/n! It's so good to see you!" He gave me a huge hug, which I slowly returned. Wasn't he afraid of touch?

He let go but still stayed close. "What are you doing here? Is Ink treating you bad again?" He asked with a solemn expression.

Sudden pain in random areas sparked at his sentence, mainly in my nether regions and rear end. An unfamiliar ache was also present in my legs and thighs. What the hell was happening?

I let out a wince at the pain, which he seemed to take as my answer.

"I don't get why you stay with him... I could treat you better." He put an arm around my shoulder and set me down on the ground softly. It definitely helped with my leg pain but not my rear pain.

I winced again, why did it hurt so bad? Error looked at me in concern, rubbing circles into my back to try and take my mind away from it.

"Where does it hurt? I can do my best to help." He asked.

"Uhm, around my thighs and- uh- my rear, and- OW!" Another shot of pain spiked at my nether region, then the thought came. Did this timeline's Ink ra- no. That can't be. Ink wouldn't do something like that.

"Are you okay?!" Error shouted in concern while leaping his way in front of me, scanning for injuries.

"I-I'm fine." I lied, I definitely wasn't fine.

"What did he do to you?" He asked sternly, his face completely serious. Well, it was hard for him to be serious with those glasses still on.

"I don't remember." I stated, I wish my Ink was here right now... though this Error sure is acting like him.

"Tell me the truth! I can't stand seeing you get hurt over and over again! I... I care about you." He was starting to tear up. Even though I hardly knew him, I wiped away a tear that had fallen. This timeline must be bad... I feel sorry for him.

He leaned into my touch and sniffed despite not having a nose.

"Just please tell me." He begged hopelessly.

"I really don't know, all I know is that I hurt in private areas and I don't know why." I explained to him, a flicker of an idea shone on his face.

"He must've drugged you again... Damn it. That's it, I'm talking to him." He stood up but I stopped him in time.

"Don't! I- uh..." I didn't think this through.

"Why not? Aren't you tired of this too? I would think that you would try to stop him more than me." Error responded.

"I... just don't want you getting hurt." I quickly excused, this timeline's Error and me seemed to be close so I can use that to my advantage.

"If I don't do something he's gonna kill you." He tried to reason.

"I-I just don't want a fight breaking out. I can handle him." I was sweating now, why was I defending this Ink so much?

"I love you too much to let this continue!" He blurted out, quickly covering his mouth in shock.

I didn't know to say, luckily I was feeling a familiar wave of darkness overtake me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I was laying in Ink's lap with him wiping away the sweat on my forehead with a handkerchief.

"You okay there? You were sweating up a storm." Ink told me, I took in a deep breath to calm myself. Boy that was certainly an interesting timeline.

"I'm pretty sure I was just on reality TV and you and Error swapped personalities." I simply answered.

"That sounds eventful." Ink commented wiping the last bit of sweat of my brow.

"Yeah... I was only talking with Error but apparently you were a real jerk." I should just shut my mouth sometimes, weren't we still on a date?

"Oh..." He simply said.

"Uhm, also I can feel pain while timeline jumping." I stated while avoiding eye contact. The pain had gone away now but I could still feel it.

"How did you find that out?" He questioned me.

I felt another bead of sweat roll down my face, I had a good feeling of what happened but do I tell him?

"Do I have to say?" I replied while getting off  Ink and back on the ground.

"I guess you don't if it's that bad." He answered while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thanks... Timeline jumping sure seems to ruin every moment, huh?" I blushed in embarrassment and hid my face into my hands.

"Well it doesn't have to. Come on, I still got more to show you." He moved my hands out of my face and gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back and let him take my hand to help me back up.

Before he could walk to wherever he was going to show me I tugged on his sleeve, capturing his attention.

"Hm? What is-" He was cut off by me quickly pecking him on the teeth and taking his hand in mine to hold.

"Thank you for everything you've ever done for me." I said to him.

His face looked like a bag of skittles had melted on his face. I laughed but then he let go of my hand and doubled over on his side. A projectile of black ink came out of his mouth, luckily not getting on me.

As quick as it had happened it was over and Ink quickly wiped his mouth of any residue ink.

"What... was that?" I tried to comprehend.

"Oh yeah... you haven't seen me do that yet. Well, when I get really excited I- uh- puke ink." He explained it like it was a normal thing for him.

I blinked a couple of times and took a deep breath in and out.

"I'm gonna forget that happened." I simply replied.

"Fair enough." Ink said while taking my hand again and leading me through the field of echo flowers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 457 25
Hello! This is a Inkmare story,so if you're into that,maybe this is for you! I don't really have a plot or anything,so sorry for that.And half the ch...
16.6K 650 43
Another Inkmare fanfiction again! Cover by me OwO ~~~•~~~ Ink was now being a depressed bean.He had been a lot through relationships with someone but...
19.5K 409 27
Error and ink just have a usual fight . But a while later Ink notices some differences in Errors behaviour. But doesn't give the right attention to h...
15.3K 458 20
After becoming friends with none other than the guardians of the tree of feelings, you realize more things are going on than the guardians care to re...