MANAN : MR.MALHOTRA'S CONTRAC...

Od Devils_symphony

what happens when two people are bonded by marriage due to the mutual decision of their family.........but fo... Viac

chapter 1 : his carefree life...........
character sketch -1
chapter 2 : i want you to get married son...........
chapter 3 : kis grah ki ladki hai ye......
chapter 4 : it's a yes.....
chapter 5 : the only solution now is..........
chapter 6 : thank you bhai............
chapter 7 : kyuki main majboor thi..................
chapter 8 : six months it is.................
chapter 9 : can i call you doll...............?
chapter 10 : happily married strangers.........
chapter 11 : the unknown fourth rule........?
chapter 12 : S.P.A.C.E ACADEMY here we come..........
character sketch-2
chapter 13 : who are you........?
chapter 14 : now you will have to be punished.........
chapter 15 : laila main laila.............
chapter 16 : NANDINI...............
chapter 17 : you would have been a murderer.......
chapter 18 : i need to speak to you..............
chapter 20 :stay away from him.............
chapter 21 : i want to give this relation a chance........
chapter 22 : madhubala bani tihari lal.........
chapter 23 : oye matarani ki pujaaran..............
chapter 24 : THE mutton song.................
chapter 25 : Drama overloaded............
chapter 26 : you are my star...........
chapter 27 :yes i am hell possessive...........
promo......
chapter 28 : he is my HUSBAND......
chapter 29 : thank you for trusting me.........
MANAN ITS GOTTA BE YOU
chapter 30 : kaun thi vo...................?
chapter 31 : can i help you.............?
chapter 32 : if i kiss him now he wouldn't get to know right...........
chapter 33 : i can never kill you.....
chapter 34 :now i have my strength with me...
chapter 35 : i should have been the one to die.....
CHAPTER 36 : A soulful kiss.....
Almost Love
Chapter 37: setting herself free.............
..........
Chapter 38: A much-needed closure.....
chapter 39 : forgive....i won't be able to do that......
Shout Out♡
chapter 40: a heartfelt confession.....

chapter 19 : is it too late to say sorry.........

10.6K 757 53
Od Devils_symphony

Hello dearies😊.......

Thank you guys for your votes and comments.......

Happy reading......

_____________________________

I am not perfect...I make mistakes.....i hurt people.....but when I say sorry.....I actually mean it......

Manik was going towards dhruv's ward when he noticed some one coming out of his ward......shock would be an understatement to define what manik felt after seeing that person......it was none other than aryaman.......he suddenly grew furious and walked to dhruv's room......

Manik entered inside to see a calm dhruv who was busy in his phone.......

Manik : what was aryaman doing here.....did he do some thing to you.....I swear I won't leave him......

After finishing his monologue manik decided to go behind aryaman not giving dhruv a chance to speak......

Seeing manik going towards the door....dhruv immediately shouted......

Dhruv : maniiiik.......

Manik immediately stopped startled by his shout......he rushed to dhruv......

Manik : buddy....are you fine.....is it hurting some where......should I call the doctor......

He said worriedly.........

Dhruv : manik buddy....relax I am fine......I just shouted to stop you.........

Manik took a sigh of relief listening dhruv......

Manik : buddy what was aryaman doing here........if he was here to trouble you then I will make sure he won't be able to do so........I even confronted nandini about this........

Listening manik dhruv frowned.......

Dhruv : nandini....?...... how did she come in between this conversation......

Before manik could reply fab3 came inside.........as they too left the college after reading manik's message.........

Mukthi : nandini is the one because of whom you are in this condition right dhruv......

Now dhruv some where got the idea of what they are talking about......he widened his eyes a little in shock as they misunderstood nandini.......

Dhruv : guys you really misunderstood nandini......she is not responsible for this......in fact she was not even present there when this happened..........

Manik : what.....she was not there......

Dhruv : yes manik......only aryaman and some other girl was there........

Manik : oh god.....what did I do.....

He remembered how he accused her yesterday .....

Dhruv : manik if because of this you hurt Nandini then you have really messed up big time.........nandini is not responsible for this in fact she is the one who brought aryaman here so that he will apologise to me.......

He said shocking every one.......they finally realized how much they were at fault........they simply misunderstood nandini without listening to her side.......

But there was one who was guilty for what he did.....it was manik......guilt could be clearly seen on his face.......nandini's words were ringing in his ears.........

Manik ( palming his face with his hands) : oh god.....why do I have to always act impulsive.......I really messed up this time.......

Cabir : manik yaar.....what ever happened just forget it.....now what matters is you have to apologize to nandini.......

Manik ( turning towards cabir ) : you are right cabir.........I will apologise to her.......

Their conversation was Interrupted by someone's humourless chuckle.......they turned to see nandini standing at the door.....

Nandini : apology......so finally you got to know I am not at fault......
But too bad I am not interested in listening your apology.......

Saying this nandini turned and left from there with manik running behind her trying to stop her........

In hospital corridor.......

Manik finally caught hold of nandini's hand and turned her to face him.........but nandini glared at manik and pointed at his hold on her hand.....Manik remembered her warning in the morning and immediately left her hand........while nandini rolled her eyes and turned to go when manik came In front of her this time......nandini made a pissed off face but said nothing.....

Manik : are you ignoring me........

Nandini ( scowling ) : kyu ye ignoring games sirf tum hi khel sakthe ho......only you have the copyright to it.......

( why only you have the right to play these ignoring games.....)

Manik  ( chocking  a little ) : is it too late to say  sorry......

Nandini look at him......she could see he was genuinely feeling guilty for hurting her......but it was not easy for her to forget all those accusations.......

Nandini : yes it's too late......you could have trusted me manik.......you could have at least asked me once if I was even there or not......before labelling me as a murderer.........

Manik just closed his eyes listening her tone.......it was painful......there was an unknown complaint in her tone as if asking him why did he not give her a chance to explain herself.....why did he not trust her.......

Manik : I am sorry.....mujhe tumhara saath dena chahiye tha...mujhe tumhara haath aise chodna nahi chahiye tha...... i should have trusted you..........

( I should have taken your side....I shouldn't have left your hand in middle.......)

Nandini : you don't have to apologise manik......aur rahi baat haath chodne ki.......tho maafi kis baath ki jab tum ne kabhi mera haath thaamne ka wada hi nahi kiya........

( if it's about leaving my hand.....then why are you apologising for leaving my hand when you have never promised to hold it ........)

Saying this nandini left leaving a guilt stricken manik behind........

Navya's house......

Navya was sitting on her swing lost in her thoughts when nandini came and and sat beside her.........

Navya : Kya Hua......kuch kehna tha.....

Nandini just narrated all the happenings to her.....while navya was surprised to listen to it.......

Navya : so manik apologized.....now  what are you going to do........

Nandini : I know he did it for his friend and honestly I don't blame him for that because even i would have done the same thing if I was in his place........but what hurt me was that he did not even give me a chance to justify myself.......so I will make sure to give him a hard time for this......

Navya : so you are going to accept his apology after he takes some efforts.........

Nandini just nodded her head confused at Navya's words....she went down to get some drinks for both of them.......

Navya ( in mind ) : I don't know if it's good or not but you are unknowingly giving a place for manik in your life nandu..... I can clearly see it that you are getting attracted to him.......the girl who never cared about anyone's opinion about her .......suddenly wanted to  justify herself to some one......the girl who never took the time to understand others feelings...... understood some one's  feeling even if it made her remember her dark past.........I am sure you will soon fall for him.......but I am afraid in this contract marriage all you will get in the end is a broken heart..........god please don't do this to her......she is already a wounded soul please don't break her heart........it's time she gets her happiness back......and this time I will make sure to protect her from all the evils.......

______________________________

How was the update.......?

Which scene you liked the most.....?

Looks like nandini will be the first o ne to fall in love🤔.......

In next update you will get to know manik's past🤔...and no it does not involve any girl..........

You will get to know why he has trust issues..........and a new entry😎 is soon going to come.....most probably in next episode......

Do vote comment and follow🙏......

With love.....

Devils_symphony💖.........

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

196K 13.2K 27
Sometimes love and trust are not the only thing to maintain a relationship. Because communication is another important part of relationship. One comm...
222K 18.6K 47
Nandini a very simple girl who had undeniable believe on God and follows every rule that she'd made and her parents made for her. She is upper middle...
36.9K 2.2K 32
Beinteeha depicts a love story of two different people; Rajveer Singh Shekhawat and Naina Singh Ahluwalia. What happens when Rajveer meets an extreme...
137K 13.9K 35
A rich guy coming to a village to attend a wedding of his friend's Sister but instead getting married on his own Want to know how there journey goes...