โœ” A Mere Hallucination || BNH...

By xKaitoShounenx

A story about a villain named (M/N) CONTAINS DEATH AND GORE BOY X BOY CONTENT, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE I... More

โ€ข READ ME โ€ข
โ€ข Prolouge โ€ข
โ€ข One โ€ข
โ€ข Two โ€ข
โ€ข Three โ€ข
โ€ข Four โ€ข
โ€ข Five โ€ข
โ€ข Six โ€ข
โ€ข Seven โ€ข
โ€ข Eight โ€ข
โ€ข Nine โ€ข
โ€ข Ten โ€ข
โ€ข Eleven โ€ข
โ€ข Twelve โ€ข
โ€ข Thirteen โ€ข
โ€ข Fourteen โ€ข
โ€ข Fifteen โ€ข
โ€ข Sixteen โ€ข
โ€ข Seventeen โ€ข
โ€ข Eighteen โ€ข
โ€ข Nineteen โ€ข
โ€ข Twenty โ€ข
โ€ข Twenty-one โ€ข
โ€ข Twenty-two โ€ข
โ€ข Twenty-three โ€ข
โ€ข Twenty-four Part 1 โ€ข
โ€ข Twenty-four Part 2 โ€ข
โ€ข Twenty-five โ€ข
โ€ข Hosu โ€ข
โ€ข The Aftermath (Kiba) โ€ข
โ€ข The Aftermath (Uraraka) โ€ข
โ€ข The Aftermath (Mina) โ€ข
ยก!ยก What the... ยก!ยก

โ€ข The Aftermath (Izuku) โ€ข

2.9K 88 12
By xKaitoShounenx

Really long chapter

(RF/N) - Random Female Name
(RC/N) - Random Café Name

----------------

After several years, Masutafu japan was peaceful, most of the villains were caught during the passing years, including the League of Villains and the Vanguard Action squad (Chisaki's group is still safe dont worry).

The sound of panting was heard when a certain (H/C)-haired was running through the sidewalk, shoving some citizens accidentally while he shouted an apology to them while he passed by.

He was currently wearing a dark green polo shirt with a logo on it along with white pants and blue sneakers, with a duffle bag carried in his arms, a grey cloth coming out of the unzipped part, when he saw this he gave attention to the bag and tried fixing the bag.

While he was running, he bumped into a certain green-haired male, of course due to him fixing his bag, his body fell ontop of the male.

"Sh*-Sh*t, i'm sorry-- Ah!" When they both made eye contact, a shocked expression came to the green-haired male.

"H-Holy.. You're the #1 Pro Hero Deku! I'm so sorry please forgive me!" The male quickly got off him, when he saw some people looking at their direction, his face instantly flushed red, even turning more red when he saw some other people taking a picture.

"(M/N)-kun..?" The male got up and instantly took iny his features.

"Oh it's a pleasure that the #1 hero knows my name! But h-how?!" The Pro Hero looked around to see the crowd, he took (M/N)'s hand before dashing away, his speed boosting due to One For All.

"H-Hey where are you taking me?! And aren't you on a patrol?!" Midoriya didn't respond, after a while he dashed into an empty alleyway before letting go of the male.

"I'm going to be late for work! just because you're the best hero doesn't mean you c--" He was cut off when he was grabbed by the shoulders tightly.

"Y-You're Aizawa (M/N) right?" Midoriy asked, his eyes full of determination.

"Hah? Y-Yeah, how do you know me?!" (M/N) pushed the hero away, an obvious look of hurt was visible on Midoriya's face.

"(M/N)-kun.. It's me.. Midoriya.. Midoriya Izuku.." After he introduced himself, (M/N) had a look of confusion, Midoriya tried to touch his right eye, which was suprisingly fixed again, but was stopped by (M/N).

"I-I don't know you.. I just know that you're Pto Hero Deku... The Symbol of Peace after he died.." Midoriya swallowed hard, before he sighed, blinking back the small tears.

"What did they do to you..." The Hero muttered under his breath, he then realized that he was actually taller than (M/N), making him stare a bit.

"C-Can i go now?"

"Y-Yeah.. I-I mean wait! Where's your father?"

"Oh him? He's at home, a bit sick but he's fine, a friend's taking care of him, why?"

"He... used to be ny Teacher at UA. Can i visit later? I know his address since he gave it to me ages ago.." (M/N) eyed him a bit before responding,

"Uhh... Sure..? Since my father used to be your Teacher, i'll let it slide.. I'll text my friend later so he'll let you in!"

"Arigato!" Midoriya instantly took both of (M/N)'s hands, pressing them tightly against his chest, his eyes sparkling with joy.

"Your.. Welcome.. Anyways gotta run!" The male quickly dashed away from the alley, cursing a lot due to him being late for work.

Midoriya had a weak smile on as he walked out of the alley, watching the (H/C)-haired male running again.

....

"Oi, (M/N)! Why are you late?" A tall woman wearing the same outfit as (M/N)'s - except she was wearing a white skirt and black stockings with heels - asked sternly.

"I'm sorry boss, i was dragged into a mess by Hero Deku a-and--"

"That hero?! Don't make me laugh (M/N)! This is your third time this week! Extra shift for you, now get to work!" With that, the female got out of the room, slamming the door, leaving (M/N) staring at door.

"Okay.." The male already had his uniform on to make things easy, so he slammed his duffle bag into his changing locker before closing it.

He yawned before walking out of the room to start his day at work.

"(M/N)!" He was greeted by his co-worker, (RF/N).

"Hah?"

"We're in a rush hour, you take the counter just this time! I need to get more coffee beans since we're almost out of it, anyways boss' orders! Bye!" The female quickly exclaimed before she left using the back door.

"I just.. Got here.. Ugh.." (M/N) rushed behind the counter, in front of the cashier to serve the customer waiting.

"Welcome to (RC/N)! How may i help you today!" (M/N) asked cheerfully at the customer, the brunette only looked at him with shocked eyes.

"(M/N)-kun.." The person unknown to (M/N) muttered.

"Hello? Ma'am? You're holding the line, can i take your order?"

"O-Oh sorry! I'll have a Strawberry ice-cream cake with a vanilla milkshake.." The brunette took out the needed money and handed it to him, the (E/C)-eyed male quickly took it and gave her the change along with the reciept and table number.

"Please wait for your order, thank you!"

....

"Uraraka-san!" The Greenette called out before sliding onto the seat inf ront of her, they both obviously grown more mature, since being Pro Heroes means serious  Bussiness.

"Deku-kun hey! What brings you here?"

"I have something important to tell you..."

"I have something to tell you as well!"

"Y-You go first! I insist." Midoriya said, while fiddling with his thumbs.

'We're maybe thinking of the same thing....'

"Okay... I saw.. Him.. (M/N)-kun!" Midoriya clenched his hands into fists, instantly responding,

"I saw him too..! Where did you see him?!"

"He's there!" Uraraka pointed to the male behind the counter, serving people cheerfully, making Uraraka and Midoriya even more confused.

"He disappeared fifteen years ago right? But what happened to him?" Midoriya wondered.

"Me and the girls asked Mr. Aizawa after Mina recovered, he didn't explain the details but all he said is that (M/N)-kun was taking a break.."

"I don't really remember the news but... I'll find an article about it.. If there is one anyways.." Midoriya sighed, but their conversation was cut off when a plate of Vanilla milkshake was placed on their table.

"Sorry for the late order, we're jam packed today!" They instantly recognized the waiter as (M/N), they looked at the counter to see a different person.

'They switched fast!'

"Your cake will arrive soon! Please wait a few more minutes!" The male said nervously when he saw the same hero that talked to him later, before he rushed back to his area.

Not without giving a sincere smile to the hero so things would be okay between them after rhe awkward talk earlier.

"He sure is a different person now.. When he disappeared, every villain allied to him was caught.." Uraraka mumbled before siping on her drink.

"He's so.. Responsible.. And kind of handsome..." Midoriya muttered the last part under his breath, his cheeks beginning to get hot while watching the (H/C)-haired male work.

"Deku-kun are you okay?" Uraraka snapped him out of his thoughts, the greenette instantly jumped and tensed up as he smiled at the female.

"Y-Yeah! Anyways i have hero duty for now, see you later!" Midoriya bursted out before he got up on his seat before rushing out of the café, some people looking confused at the hero's outburst.

"Oh? He left? Well that's too bad, guess you can eat this by yourself? It's on the house!" (M/N) exclaimed while walking over to Uraraka's table with a tray of strawberry ice-cream cake and a plate of brownies in different flavors.

Uraraka sighed before smiling at the male.

"Thank you.."

"Your welcome! Anyways dig in!" (M/N) said before he left to do his work again.

....

Later that night...

"Father? I'm home!" (M/N) shouted and threw his duffle bag at the corner, kicking off his shoes before going to the room where his father stays in.

"Hey, i'm back.. Kiba-san, how's he?" (M/N) asked while closing the door behind him, making sure to not make too much noise when he saw Aizawa sleeping in his bed, his arm attached to an IV.

"He just slept a while ago... His health is improving, i guess i can leave later after he takes his medicine when he wakes up..." Replied the red-haired male.

"That's great!"

"Oh and the guy you texted to me about just went here this afternoon.. He seemed to know your father.. they talked for a while, and he left this for you." Kiba took a scarf out of the drawer near Aizawa's bed.

"Why'd he leave an old scarf?"

"I dunno.. But for some reason, it felt really familiar... Like i had seen it somewhere before..."

(M/N) being the curious male he is, took the scarf, the instant he touched it he gasped out, taking several steps back, hitting his head in the wall in process.

"(M/N) are you okay?!" Kiba whisper-yelled, walking over to the him, but was stopped when (M/N) held his hand up as if to stop him.

"I'm fine... What does the note say?"

" 'Meet me at the alley behind your workplace. -Deku'.... Are you going?" Kiba asked before he placed the scarf along with the note on top of the same drawer.

"Yeah.. It's getting weird seeing this guy act like he knew me from the start.. Anyways, i'll go and take out dinner for you to bring home while i'm at it.." (M/N) sighed.

"Okay, thanks! See you later..!" With that, (M/N) left after he waved goodbye.

....

Midoriya was currently leaning against the brick wall, his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie while he patiently waited.

After a few minutes passed, he heard footsteps getting closer, he looked up to see the certain (E/C)-eyed male.

"I thought you would never come..."

"I just want to make things clear.. I don't know you... Seeing the #1 hero acting like this is just.. Uncomfortable.." Midoriya swallowed the lump in his throat, his hand clenched before taking them out of his pocket.

"Do you at least... Recognize this?" Midoriya held out an All Might Charm.

"Remember Midoriya... Don't give him or remind him of anything about his past..."

'I'm sorry for doing this against you Mr. Aizawa.. But i just want him to remember me..'

"... No...." (M/N) bit his lip after he replied, Midoriya walked close to him before he took one of his hand.

"Here."

"L-Let g--" (M/N) was cut off when Midoriya placed the charm on his hand.

The male suddenly pushed Midoriya away, (M/N) clenching his (H/C)-colored locks tightly while he breathed heavily while his eyes are glowing red.

"(M-M/N)-kun?!" Midoriya slowly approached the panting male, before he instantly engulfed him in a hug.

The hug unexpectedly stopped (M/N) from his actions, his eyes turning back to their (E/C) colored ones.

"UA... League of Villains...." Midoriya bit his lip in guilt for not listening to Aizawa, he only thought of one thing to stop you from remembering more of the past.

"Gomen.."

He grabbed your shoulders tightly before roughy pressing his lips against his.

(M/N) was taken aback, but he clenched Midoriya's cloth of hoodie tightly before he kissed back in a rough manner as well.

Midoriya pinned him against the wall, tilting his head in order to deepen the kiss, (M/N) gripped the Pro Hero's green locks, slightly moaning through the kiss.

After a few moments, they both needed air, (M/N) and Midoriya pulled away, a small string of saliva connecting their lips.

"I.. S-Sorry.."

"It's fine... Sorry as well.. I.. Acted a bit cold to you.."

"Do you.. Accept me?"

"....Yeah... I want to get to know you more, Midoriya Izuku..." (M/N)'d cheeks were flushed, as well as Midoriya's, they both smiled at each other.

--------------

About reader-kun in Hosu chapter will also be posted soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
347K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
22.7K 778 21
rising up and following in stain's ideals, dabi was a pretty straightforward kinda guy. running into giran, the man who introduced him to the league...