Beautiful Transmigrating Libr...

By godadi

Mu Xuan Yin was a librarian introvert. One day, she read a sad novel where all the characters suffered the m... More

Prologue - Beware... Think First Before Making a Wish!
Chapter 1 - MC Died Before the Story Even Begin?!
Chapter 2 - Void God Scripture
Chapter 3 - Blood Pool
Chapter 4 - Rebirth!
Chapter 5 - Devilish Demon King!
Chapter 6 - Accept My Contract Or I'll Force It on You!
Chapter 7 - Engagement Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Aptitude Test Began!
Chapter 9 - Battle Royale
Chapter 10 - It Was an Accident!
Chapter 11 - To the Holy Light Sect!
Chapter 12 - New Disciples Assemble
Chapter 13 - Looking For Trouble Like a Molester!
Chapter 14 - Trial Race
Chapter 15 - The First Place?!
Chapter 16 - Demon King Strikes Back?!
Chapter 17 - Continuously...
Chapter 18 - The Plot That Turned Even More Awry!
Chapter 19 - Vivid Dream
Chapter 20 - Something That I Must Do No Matter What!
Chapter 21 - Qi Condensation Stage Power
Chapter 22 - Celestial Dance
Chapter 23 - How to Dispel The Disguise Spell?!
Chapter 24 - 2nd Level Void God Scripture
Chapter 25 - Mu Xuan Yin's Evil Purging Operation
Chapter 26 - Sleepless Night
Chapter 27- Painful Burning Sensation
Chapter 28 - The First Big Event
Chapter 30 - The Power of Formation
Chapter 31 - Dispute
Chapter 32 - Why Do You Sound Like a Tsundere Now?
Chapter 33 - Pursuit
Chapter 34 - First Aid or First Kiss!
Author Announcement

Chapter 29 - Survival Mission in Demonic Forest

1.2K 39 1
By godadi

Mu Xuan Yin trained hard in this past one week, he managed to advance to 9-star Body Tempering Stage just now.

"With this, I will have enough strength to at least to protect myself in the Demonic forest tomorrow!" Mu Xuan Yin was smiling while gripped her hand and felt that her power already increased even further.

"You do not need to join tomorrow mission..." Nangong Liuchen talked nonchalantly behind her but Mu Xuan Yin feels like that Nangong Liuchen dropped a bomb on the top of her head.

"....."

"Master... You are kidding, right?" Mu Xuan Yin asked Nangong Liuchen once again after stunned for a few seconds.

"No, I am serious." Nangong Liuchen answered Mu Xuan Yin while keep cultivating in the lotus position and closed his eyes on his bed.

"Why?! Master, this disciple must take part in that mission! So please... Really... Really, please... This disciple promise that she will cultivate harder after this, okay?" Mu Xuan Yin approached Nangong Liuchen then kneeled and begged to him.

"You do not need to participate in that survival mission... That mission is only for outer disciples to prove their worthiness and strengthening their relationship with each other but you are my direct disciple so you do not need to join any of outer disciple's mission." Nangong Liuchen still insisted on not letting Mu Xuan Yin go to that survival mission.

"But... But... This disciple already promised with one of her friends to go together to..." Mu Xuan Yin tried to make some excuse so Nangong Liuchen will let her go but she did not know that her plan will only backfire her.

BBBOOOMM~~

Nangong Liuchen instantly opened his eyes and his oppressive aura exploded out made his bed instantly turned to dust and the ground began to cracked when he heard what Mu Xuan Yin said.

"M... Mas... Master?" Mu Xuan Yin confused by her master's reaction while he began to sweating profusely and breathes heavily in Nangong Liuchen's pressure.

Nangong Liuchen woke up from his daze when he heard Mu Xuan Yin called for him and he quickly retrieved his aura back.

"Uhum... Are you really that close to your friend until you begged this far just to go with him?!" Nangong Liuchen asked Mu Xuan Yin with a hint of desperation in his tone.

Nangong Liuchen could feel that his heart began to burning once again like before, no this time it's more painful than before.

"Ahhh... No... Um... Actually, this disciple never had any promises... It's just this disciple wanted to go so badly so she lied to Master..."Mu Xuan Yin thought that her master's desperation tone was because he knew that she was lying and disappointed with her so she quickly confessed her lies.

"Sigh... So you really want to go... Okay then, you can go!" Nangong Liuchen sighed and thought for a moment but then he got some nice idea in his head and decided to let Mu Xuan Yin go.

"....."

"Really? Thank you very much, Master!" Mu Xuan Yin stunned for a moment because her master changed his attitude so fast but she quickly thanked her Master happily in the end.

However, she did not realize that Nangong Liuchen was standing in front of her with a mischevious smile on his face. It looks like he also had already make some plan on his own for Mu Xuan Yin.

Actually, the reason why Mu Xuan Yin wanted to go so badly was because this will be her first big mission.

In the novel, Jian Chen forced to join in this survival mission in the demonic forest for one month. Like typical cliché wuxia novel, Jian Chen made some enemies with other arrogant outer disciples like Duan Longwei and the others then they began to scheming to kill Jian Chen in that forest.

However, when the mission almost ends in one month, all the demonic beasts in the demonic forest began to rampaging around and created a huge beast stampede phenomenon that almost killed all the outer disciples in the forest. Even Jian Chen with his main character's halo only barely escaped this calamity.

Since Mu Xuan Yin and Dongfang Ruyi already wiped out all the arrogant outer disciples that always oppressed other outer disciples then her mission right now is only to focus on investigating why the huge beast stampede could happen then stop the huge beast stampede from happening like in the novel.

However, it was always easier to say than done. Furthermore, that this mission actually a joined mission between six great sects so the outer disciples from another five great sects will be inside this demonic forest too and compete with Holy Light Sect outer disciples to get the points from killing the demonic beasts.

The next day, Mu Xuan Yin woke up very early to assemble together with all outer disciples at the spot where all the flying ships landing and takeoff.

Nangong Liuchen gave the white jade badge back to Mu Xuan Yin so she could use the teleportation portal. Mu Xuan Yin happily took it and bid her farewell with her Master then left using the teleportation portal.

.....

Nangong Liuchen entered back to his residence and quickly took a skin mask from his drawer. He sat in front of the mirror and took off his fox mask.

If Mu Xuan Yin saw Nangong Liuchen true appearance, she will be completely surprised. Nangong Liuchen's face was really beautiful almost rivaled Mu Xuan Yin's beauty.

However, different from Mu Xuan Yin's cheerful beauty, Nangong Liuchen's beauty was like a frost fairy that everyone could only admire but cannot be touched. It was also on contrary with Dongfang Ruyi's peerless handsome face with the touch of evilness that strike fear to the one that seen it, Nangong Liuchen's look was more like a young beautiful girl.

This was the reason why Nangong Liuchen always wore his fox mask all the time, he always hates his very beautiful looks since he was little. Even his family and his friends sometimes treated him like a girl before.

Nangong Liuchen slowly put the skin mask on his face and pressed it all over his face so it will be attached perfectly.

When Nangong Liuchen saw his face once again on the mirror, he found that his face was already turned to a very ordinary look that could easily pass as a merchant at the side of the street and easily forgotten if you did not pay careful attention to him.

Nangong Liuchen was smiling satisfied with his current disguise then he left his residence and entered the teleportation portal to follow Mu Xuan Yin.

.....

Mu Xuan Yin came out the teleportation portal then walk slowly while admiring this flight spot that looks like an airport in the modern world.

After walked for a few minutes, Mu Xuan Yin arrived at the place where all the outer disciples gathered. She quickly approached and joined the crowd of outer disciples.

"Brother, sorry but we are full..." One of the outer disciples said to Mu Xuan Yin.

"Eh... Full?" Mu Xuan Yin puzzled by what the outer disciples said.

"Brother, did you not read the notice yesterday? On today's mission, we must form a team of 3-5 people, no more no less. So yesterday, all of us already formed our own team. Brother, if you want to form a team right now it will be difficult since almost all the people in here already had their own team." One of the outer disciples kindly explained to Mu Xuan Yin.

"Team of 3-5 people?!" Mu Xuan Yin frowned while thinking deeply.

In the novel, there was never been a requirement like this before. All the outer disciples could form a team whenever they like it or they could also hunting alone if they confidence with their own ability.

"I will join your team!"

Mu Xuan Yin turned her head and her gaze met with Dongfang Ruyi that was smiling gently toward her.

"That makes two people now. We just need one more people. Wasn't too hard, right?" Dongfang Ruyi walked to Mu Xuan Yin's side.

"What happens if we cannot find one more people then?" Mu Xuan Yin asked Dongfang Ruyi while began to walking around to search for someone that still did not have any team.

"Then we will not be able to participate in this mission... But this requirement's timing and content are a bit strange... It's like... " Dongfang Ruyi analyzed the situation and it looks like he found something odd.

"Like what?" Mu Xuan Yin asked Dongfang Ruyi full of curiosity.

"Nothing... Maybe it's just my imagination haha..." Dongfang Ruyi laughed it off and decided not to tell Mu Xuan Yin about it.

After searching for an hour, Mu Xuan Yin and Dongfang Ruyi still did not manage to find any person that did not join any team yet.

Mu Xuan Yin decided to ask the elder that handle this mission for some leniency or at least help them finds one more person for their team.

"I am sorry, kid. But this is Sect Leader's direct order so I cannot do anything about it... And it looks like all the other outer disciples already have their own team. You already know it about the outer disciple incident last week too, right? Sect Leader decided to make this rule so all of the outer disciples can take care of each other. It looks like the two of you cannot participate in this mission..." The elder explained to Mu Xuan Yin but when he talked about the Sect Leader, his eyes began to sparkling full of reverence.

Unfortunately, the Sect Leader actually had another intention behind it if he knew Nangong Liuchen true intention, maybe he will lose all of his reverence toward his Sect Leader.

Mu Xuan Yin began to frown when she heard elder's words but when she still thinking deeply...

"Can I join your team? I still do not have a team..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 22.6K 149
Disclaimer: Neither the picture nor the content belongs to me. They are uploaded here, not for any bad purpose but for entertainment only. Disclaimer...
336K 18.2K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
8.5K 120 12
重生六零纪事 The first half of Jiang Laidi's life can only be described as miserable. Born in a backward and ignorant mountain village, with an honest fath...
2.7M 102K 133
After an accident, she found herself possessing a small cannon fodder's body inside a novel she was reading! But why did the storyline seems to be a...