Love Me Enough??

Af _dusky_04

Description Sucks but.... Its All About SHIVIKA SHIVAY AND ANNIKA ? NOPE ITS ABOUT THEIR DAUGHTER SHIVIKA'S... Mere

Prologue - The broken queen
Character Sketch 1
Promo's
Chapter 1- Queen's being a princess
Chapter 2 A heartbroken Princess
A/N
Chapter 3 The Nightmare
Chapter 4 - Princess or devil ??
Chapter 5 - Princess's Departure
Promo's
Character Sketch 2
Chapter 7 HER POWER
Chapter 8 HER LOVE LIFE
Chapter 9 HARDWORKING HER
Chapter 10- Memories💔
Chapter 11 Memories💔 - II
Chapter 12 Meet.?
Chapter 13 Face Off
Authors Note
New Cover
Chapter 14 Finally Meet
Surprise !!
Chapter- 15 Shivanya in OM ?
Chapter 16 Homecoming ❤
Promo's !!
Chapter 17 Her POV
Chapter 18 The Plan 😈

Chapter 6 Princess back or just a illusion ?

1.7K 77 115
Af _dusky_04

Waking Alone on the road silently remembering what she saw on the tea stall where she stood before....

Flashback...

While walking away from the Oberoi Mansion Shivika was thinking about their safety..She thought Something and called Someone from PCO.

Shivika: Hello..
POC : Hey..long time no call Sissy...yaad bhi aati na tujhe meri..haa..
Shivika: Tumhari yaad haamesha aati h bhai..
Ab sun improtant baat h...Mein kisi kaam se bahar ja rhi hu...Khatara un par se haatt gya hai tum unhe pohocha dena Dhyan se..chal gotta go..
POC:Okay Sissy Done !!
Shivika: Goodbye take care bhai...

Before hearing anything from the person on call she cutted the line..

Later she went to buy water on a dhaba..What she saw on Tv made her more shocked..
Tv..
Anchor: Breaking News !! Shivaay Singh Oberoi Disowns his daughter Miss Shivika Singh Oberoi in front of media..Come lets have a look on his latest Interview..
Interview:
I Shivaay Singh Oberoi Disown my daughter Miss Shivika Singh Oberoi...She is DEAD for us..
And My Shares definetly Goes to my Eldest Daughter Pari Singh Oberoi..
Thank you for coming Now you guys may leave..
Interview Over..
Anchor: As per the sources Miss Oberoi Was jailed for a night in the police station...Also this case is related to the middle long lost Oberoi brother Omkara Singh Oberoi and his family...
According to the sources there is no picture or photo Of Shivika Singh Oberoi in their records...
Lets take a break later will continue the Story...thank you..

Listening to this the bottle fell from Shivika's hand...No she was not crying now..all the feeling had left her from now there is no hope left in her heart..
She left the dabba immediately..

No one had recognised her because there was not even a single photo of her in front of media..So she took her bag and left to bus station...
Don't know were the bus is taking her...
She went and sat in a random bus...

Later, the bus started moving and Shivika was looking Outside the window...
A Girl of her age came and sat beside her..She noticed the expressions on Shivika's face...She felt hopeless...She felt lost...It pained the girl too So she decided to Ask her...
She kept her hand on Shivika's hand

Girl: Hii
Shivika just shook her head as greeting...
Girl smiled and took her hand in her hand...
Girl: Mujhe nhi pta tum koun ho...kya ho..par ye jo dard h na tumhara vo mujhe apna sa lag raha hai...kya tum kuch bhi btana chahogi mujhe..
Shivika shook her head as No and looked outside..
Girl: Dekho..me ek ajnaabi hu hum sirf kuch waqt k humsafer h tum chaho toh apna dard mere sath share kr sakti ho us ke baad humare raaste hamesha k liye aalag ho jayenge...hum apni apni life me khush rahenge...toh atleast abhi k kya tum mujhe apna dard btaogi..???..
Shivika looked at her with numb face..

Next Morning
At Oberoi Mansion

Everyone are mourning and crying over someone's death..

Deadth???
Who is dead??..
Why The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is feeling all lost ??..
Why the family is mourning ???
Who is dead is it Omkara nd his family dead Orr is it Shivika who is dead...??
If Shivika is dead.. why will the family mourn over her death when they itself disowned her..???...
For answers.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Read the whole chapter 😝😝

SIX YEARS LATER.⏰

NEW YORK, US.

A girl is shown working effortlessly in the middle of the night on laptop..

Suddenly She gets a phone call....
Girl: *without looking at caller id*hello who's this ??.
POC:Where are you right now??*angrily* ..
Girl: Yes Maa I am at Office right now..
POC: You were going to drop me on airport beta..!!you forgot..
Girl: Ooh No...i seriously Forgot Maa wait am Coming in 5 minutes...
POC: No need beta i almost reached airport..By the way *sternly*Have you taken your medicines...??
Girl: Ye..aah...Mo....m....*stammering*
POC: Stop stammering right now go home have your food it is kept in fridge..and kindly take your medicines otherwose i will call Him...
Girl: No Maa please dont call home i am going homw right away...

Her face is shown...

Meet AS.
Hardworking strong Independent girl..
An Orphan..
A girl with chatming and dimpled smile..with black eyes..
She is rude for the whole world
But her heart Only beats for her loved ones..
She is a Workoholic ..
Loving and caring girl...
Everyone are dependent on her from the Rana family ...

AS went THE RANA MANSION..
Y

es definetely she lives here in the guest room paying off her bills everytime even when told not to do so everyone in the house got a long lecture about being independent..

She went to the fridge and had the food while having a video call with HIM🖤...
Later She took her medicines and went to her room.. before she can sleep...
The door of her room was knocked..
AS: Who's this..?
Servant: Mam Sir is calling you in study room..
AS: Okay you can go Sleep Now..
*thinking* Itni raat gye Sir ne bulaya h jarur kuch Important kaam hi hoga verna Sir iss tarah kabhi nhi bulate.. I guess mujhe jaldi hi jana chaiye..
She stood up from the bed and directly went to the Study Room

In Study Room.

A man was sitting on the chair with his back facing the door..
He was looking at a picture and remembering Something while Smiling..
His trance was broken by the knock on the door..
Man : How many times i have to tell you not to knock the door its your home only.
AS: Sorry Sir !! Aapne bulaya ???..
Man's face is Shown

Meet Sidharth Singh Rana(SSR)
The Owner of the RANA INDUSTRIES
He is rude,arrogant
Business man for the whole world but is kind hearted and most loving person for his Family and loved ones.
He adores AS alot and depends on her for the work..
S

SR: Its ohky Come inside..
AS: Kahiye..kya hua...itni raat ko aapne mujhe bulaya..
*She saw the photoframe in his hand*
Aise photo dekhne se vo vapas nhi aa jayenge.. dont worry Sir Me apna vada jarur nibhaungi...Me unhe Dhoond k rahungi..
SSR: Mujhe tum pr pura bharosa h..bas ab tum hi us se dhund sakti ho..
AS: Aur iss bharose pr khari utarungi me..Sir..Acha ab bataiye kya kaam tha itni raat gye mujhe bulaya..
SSR: I am gald that you are here at this time...i am going to break a big news to you..
AS: What kind of news is it Sir..??.
SSR: A big business Conference is going to be held and we are invited for it also there is the great deal which we need to crack..Hence pack your bags we are leaving For MUMBAI..
AS: *Shocked* What Sir !!
SSR: *Holding her from shoulders*Look i know you have a bad past but i will be there with you...we can Search for them...you know..you can talk with them to saught it out They will understand your POV now...???
AS: Thank you Sir..But i left my past behind..we are not going Mumbai. Just You are going with Robert...Just for attending the Conference and to crack the deal i dont want any other Useless Stuff...do uh understand??right now....Am going...and will make every arrangement for you guys to go there..
Good Night Sir !!
SSR: Listen...
AS Stopped him by showing her hand..so he cant convince her to go Mumbai..
SSR: Did you took your medicines...???
AS: Yes Sir..!!
SSR: Good night..Now go and take the sleep we have lots of work tomorrow..

AS left the room and sternly went to arrange the flights and all..
But one thing was on her mind..
THE MEMORIES..

Like we Say
Promises we break them,
And MEMORIES they break Us..💔
Something like this happened with AS..
It comes back to you whenever you are alone... Memories can be of the people who was with you in your best and happy times but always left you hurt and alone.. in bad times💔
AS was Sitting and thinking about the past..
Later She slept thinking about the incident..

Next Morning..

At Oberoi Mansion.

No Charm is left in Oberoi Mansion after the departure of Shivika ...Everyone became Sad and dull...
In hall ,
Tej and Shakti are talking or to precisely say arguing over some business topic but..their face have no grace left... Why ??

Lets see where Senior ladies are sitting..
Jhanvi and Pinky are sitting in front of God's idol praying for any news about Shivika.. No charm is seen on their faces...They seem hopeless.
They seem lost💔..
Just like how Shivika was ...

Lets See the dining hall..

Omkara,gauri and bhavya are Sitting having their breakfast..
No one was talking their faces shows a pain that can not be expressed..

Meanwhile Rudra comes in the dining hall and greets Omkara to which he just shook his head and left from the dining hall...Rudra was going to follow him to which bhavya holded him saying No...Gauri left behind Omkara not before serving Rudra his breakfast....Why ??Why Omkara left when rudra came ??Why did bhavya stop Rudra..??

Now lets See in the Study..

A man is shown sitting with back shown working on Some files...

Meanwhile Someone came in study room..
*Knock knock*
Man: Come in ..
Person: Sir !! Investigator is waiting..
Man: Get him Inside Khanna !!
Khanna : Yes Shivaay Sir..
Yes the Person is Shivaay..
Shivaay: Any Information ??..
Investigator: No Sir Sorry to say but the evidences Proves that she is dead..
Shivaay threw his phone towards him..
Shivaay: Just Shut Up and Go away
I need her information Right away Do anything you can do....You will get enough money for this.. find Her otherwise i will destroy uh..
Investigator: *Stammering* So..rr..y...Sir...I...i wi..ll..defi..netly...try...to..find ...info about h.er...next tim...ee....
Shivaay: *angrily* Just Go away Dammit i want Results...
Investigator: Yes Sir...

Investigator left being scared...
While Shivaay was looking at the Photoframe of Shivika with tears in his eyes...
Please come back Beta i know you are alive..
He was crying while hugging her Only picture with him...

Later Omkara came in the study..

Omkara: Any information ??
Shivaay:Om...*crying*
Omkara:*holding him* Kuch bhi Information mili ho toh plzz share with me Shivaay..
Shivaay: Om investigator says she is d..e..aa..d...*Crying*
Shivaay fell in the arms of Omkara hugging and Crying..
Omkara: You know na She is Strong she cannot die Shivaay ...Mera dil kehta hai vo abhi bhi zinda hai..
Omkara hugs Shivaay more cryingly..holding each other both the brothers are expressibg their..pains..
Omkara knows Shivaay is Regretting everything..Still standing like a rock holding whole family..
Meanwhile Rudra comes and hugs both from behind...
Gauri and bhavya are crying hugging each other near the door..

Everyone in the family is regretting not trusting their daughter...
Wait is Someone Missing ???
Annika ?
Where is Annika ???
Is she alive or dead..??
Will AS come Mumbai..??
Will Oberoii family could meet their daughter.??
Well for that Stay tuned..
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey peeps Sorry for being soo late..
My exams are finally Over..
So the chapter is updated
zoyahuda thanks for appreciating me so much...When i started the story i was hell nervous if anyone will like this story or not..but..i was wrong this update goes specially for you thank you so much dear 🖤
Happy reading
Vote comment share..
Thank you🖤

Love XOXO
Annie🖤🖤

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

49.4K 2.3K 30
Have you ever felt??? So badly broken, betrayed & used that everything looks dull. Life doesn't make sense & bonds feel like your greatest enemy. She...
38.2K 2.5K 21
no description
130K 11.2K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
141K 7.2K 30
It's a shivika story Hope you like it??? Peep in to know more Best Ranking #1ansh. #1sso #1 shivaaysinghoberoi #1 asso #2 leap #3 anika