Do Better

By theyhatedime

Prezi- Do Better Sequel to Keep it on the Real All Rights Reserved, 2018 © I do not own the rights to any so... More

Intro: Do better
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21

16

5.5K 145 67
By theyhatedime

                              Yatta's POV

"Mommy, I'm scared!" I woke up to Cyncere's voice.

I didn't realize how tired I was, but I ended up falling asleep in everything I wore from when we went to the Pier. I turned around towards Mamé and Cyncere who had a frown on her face. The lamp on her side of the bed was on, and I instantly squinted my eyes to adjust to the lighting. Mamé sighed before speaking.

"This is why I told you not to watch that movie with Gianna, you don't ever want to listen." She shook her head before turning around to me.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked with a raspy voice, rubbing my eyes.

"She's scared to stay in her room. I told her not to watch that movie with Gianna."

"You wanna stay with us, mama?"

"No, she can't stay here." Mamé shook her head. "She was being a little brat when I told her she couldn't watch it, so that's what she get. I'm going back to sleep." She pulled the satin sheets over her and Cyn started crying.

"Girl, I'll tear your little butt up, give you something to cry about." She spoke and Cyn toned it down, tears still falling down her face.

"Come on, baby." I stood up.

"Yup, go with your daddy. She's too loud and it's too early." Mamé wasn't playing with her at all. Cyn shook her head and began to cry again.

"I wanna go with mommy!" She whined, shaking her head as she looked over at me.

"Girl, if you don't lower your voice! Go with your daddy and stop being a brat. I'm not playing with you."

Cyn took deep breaths as she tried to stop herself from crying. She slowly walked over to me, taking the hand that I held out for her. As we left my bedroom and walked down the hallway to her own, we had to stop in one of the bathrooms so she could clean her nose and wipe her face.

"Stop crying, alright?" I spoke as I placed her on the counter. I ripped some tissue paper off of the roll to help her clean her runny nose.

"The boogeyman is gonna get me!" She cried harder as she forced her head into my chest. I sighed and held her head. I was tired as hell and her cries were getting louder and louder.

"Cyncere, chill out. Ain't nobody finna touch you, I'm right here." I spoke as I raised her head up. She was damn near hyperventilating at this point, trying to catch her breath and stop herself from crying again.

"Babygirl, I'm right here. I swear, nobody is gonna touch you." I was actually scared for her at this point, because she started wheezing. She got asthma and all so I had to stop that real quick.

I turned on the warm water from the sink to clean her face with it. She calmed down as I continued to put water on her face, then cleaned her nose out some more.

"You okay now?" I asked. She nodded slowly and looked up at me with a pout on her face.

"You that scared of the boogeyman?" I asked and she nodded again, still not saying anything.

"You scared of anything else?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"You scared of me?"

She shook her head no again as she looked away from me, still pouting her face. I squatted down so that I was at her level.

"You know I would never put my hands on you, Cyn. Your daddy loves you, more than anything." I made eye contact with her. "You hear me?"

Cyn nodded her head and I could tell she was about to cry again. I held my arms out for her and she did the same, allowing me to scoop her up into my arms.

"I love you, and I pinky promise I'll do anything for you. You won't understand until you get older, but your daddy gonna be a big meany to anyone that messes with you." I spoke. "You hear me?"

She nodded her head before laying it on my shoulder. I turned off the light and closed the door to the bathroom, making my way to Cyn's room to find Gianna knocked out on the bed. I fixed Cyn's side and placed her down on the bed, pulling her cover over her as well. Her eyes were already shutting so I kissed her forehead before getting ready to head out.

"Daddy, can you please stay with me?" She asked in a soft voice.

"Of course." I responded, looking around to find somewhere to lay. I shrugged and grabbed another blanket to lay on the floor, then an extra pillow to lay my head. Just as I got comfortable, Cyncere got up.

"Where you go-" I stopped once I realized she got off the bed to stay with me. She brought her pillow as well and I made room for her, before I put the blanket over her.

"I love you daddy." She spoke with a straight face and her eyes already closed. I smiled and held in my laugh before I fixed her hair out of her face.

"I love you too, princess."

________________________________

"You needa get up and ready for school, son son." I spoke as Kj laid in bed. I was tired myself, but I had to get him up and ready for school so that Mamé could rest a little more.

I sighed because this little boy wasn't trying to get up at all. He turned over towards his brother and pulled the blanket over his head, ignoring me.

"Now I ain't playing with you boy, I'm tired too." I yawned.

"Ok, so can we both just go back to sleep?" He finally spoke and turned toward me, looking up at me with hope. I chuckled and shook my head at him.

"Get yo butt up and brush that stank mouth."

He smacked his lips but did as told anyway. I waited for him to finish brushing his teeth, before turning on the water for his shower. I sat down on the toilet cover and waited for him to finish, before grabbing his towel to help him dry himself off. Karl swears he's grown, so he took over and did it himself.

I helped him lotion up because this boy will only put lotion on his elbows and skip everything else, then he got dressed in his uniform. I took him back into his bathroom to fix his hair and line him up really quick, just to clean him up. He then slipped on his socks and shoes, showing me that he could tie his own shoe laces.

"Grab yo book bag and head downstairs so we could-" I was interrupted by Nemo, who made sure we knew he was awake by being loud as hell. Karl waited for me as I helped his baby brother brush his teeth. After that, we headed out their room to find Gianna and Cyn coming out of the girls room, both with some messed up hair.

"Good morning." I held Nehemiah in one arm and pulled the girls in for a hug on the other. They replied and I made sure they both brushed their teeth before we all headed down the stairs.

"What y'all wanna eat?" I looked over at the time to see that it was 7:00 am and his school didn't start until 8:30, but it's located about 30 minutes away in Berkeley, which is why we wake him up earlier.

"Waffles." Gianna and Karl spoke in unison. I nodded and got straight to it, whipping up whatever I could.

Gianna helped by putting the waffles in the toaster, while I cooked some eggs and bacon for them. Gigi also put all the plates out, so I was quick to give everyone a portion of their food. I wasn't hungry, but I ate a couple strips of bacon while they finished up their meal.

"Y'all better slow down with allat whip cream and syrup, teeth gon be rotten." I laughed as Cyncere pushed the syrup bottle away from her.

"I'm ready when you are, Kj." I spoke as I looked over at the time.

"I'm ready." He spoke as he stood up out his seat to put his plate in the sink, then I helped the kids clean up after themselves.

"Wait, I have to say bye to mommy."

"Alright, lets go." I spoke, picking him and up swinging him back and forth throw the air, causing him to laugh uncontrollably and his siblings wanting their turn.

"Knock knock." Kj spoke without actually doing it, opening the door. I chuckled and watched as the kids surrounded Mamé as she slept. Gianna slightly shook her and I watched as her eyes fluttered open.

"What time is it?" She shot up once she looked over at Karl dressed in his uniform.

"7:45." He responded with a small smile.

"I'm sorry baby, I meant to get up early and get you dressed then make you food."

"It's okay, daddy already did it."

They exchanged their goodbyes and Mamé apologized to Cyncere for making her cry earlier, then they headed down the stairs, waiting for me.

"Morning, old man." Mamé spoke once I bent down to kiss her, holding my back.

"Very funny, stank breath." I placed both my hands on the bed, hovering over her. She laughed and slightly pushed me back. "My back feel broke, sleeping on the floor and shit."

"You get a chance to talk to Cyn?"

"Yea and we all good, she know her daddy would never hurt her intentionally."

Mamé smiled. "That's good. The other kids say anything about the incident?"

"Nah, they seem fine. I may talk to Gianna about it though, but I think Kj and Nemo good." I responded.

"I think you should talk to all of them. They may seem fine, but I don't want them thinking fighting is okay."

"You right." I sighed. "I wish I never did it, I have self control but I really let that nigga get under my skin." I shook my head.

"I can't even sit here and lie, he was saying some very hurtful things. But we're grown ups with children, so if not for ourself then we have to set a good example for them." She responded.

"Yeah, I heard that."

"That's the only thing keeping me from slapping bitches daily, I swear to you." She spoke, and I shook my head laughing.

"Whenever you decide to talk to them, I'll be there too. I don't want you to feel like you're in this alone." She hugged me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled. "Now get outta here before you make my baby late."

I kissed her again with her stinky breath and then made my way back down the stairs, before I headed out with the kids to the car to take Karl to school.

"I call shotgun." Gianna spoke as she grabbed the door handle. Karl waved her off and headed to the back. I made sure they were all strapped up before getting in myself, then pulling out the driveway.

"Can we listen to your music?" Gigi asked.

"You know you ain't even gotta ask." I spoke with a smirk. She nodded and connected through bluetooth.

"Y'all kids and this technology." I shook my head. "Back in my day-"

"Unc, we just tryna listen to some music." Gianna cut me off before playing unreleased music by me and my brother KE.

"The cover hard ain't it? Check my brother out." I looked over at the picture of Cork.

"Yup, CorkoLandKrazy." She danced in her seat. "I'm my daddy's keeper, period."

"The hell you just say?" I glanced over at her, before putting my focus back on the road.

"City girls, period!" She spoke again.

"Gi, don't do that no more." I shook my head, shocked that she even listened to City Girls.

"Anyway, this is my song! All the kids at my school be asking me when y'all gonna drop it, I'm always posting it on my snap."

"You got a snapchat?" I looked over at her once I stopped at a red light.

"I guess I just told on myself." She shook her head.

"You ain't grown, Gianna. Who the hell said you could have a Snapchat?"

"My mama. But I only got 5 friends on there, and she's one of them." She spoke and I shook my head. "And I got an Instagram, you need to follow me back."

"Blood." I laughed as I pulled off. "All that social media, yo head better stay in them books, lil girl."

"Of course, you know my mama don't play that. I got straight A's, well, one B in my science class."

"Ight." I nodded. "Get that B up to an A and I'll buy you that dog you been begging yo mama for."

"Are you serious?!" She turned the music down.

"Yea, it ain't no biggie." I shrugged.

"What if my mom says no?"

"I'll buy it anyway, and the dog can stay at my place."

"Ooo, Ima be the first one at the Study hall when school starts!" She spoke with a smile. I chuckled as we finally pulled up to Karl's school.

"Grab Nehemiah, I got Cyn." I told Gianna as we all got our the car to walk Karl in.

"What y'all gonna do all day while I'm gone?" Karl asked as we crossed the street.

"We gon be big chilling 'till you get back. You not gonna miss anything."

"Ooo, I wanna big chill too! Can we go back home?" He asked. I laughed and shook my head.

"Karl, you going to school. Ain't no getting out of that."

"Wait till you hit 6th grade, you're not gonna to want to go to school at all." Gianna shook her head and I laughed.

"Goodmorning Mr. Jones and Karl!" There were 5 minutes left before the bell rang at 8:30, so some kids were eating breakfast before getting ready to line up with their class. "This must be the rest of the family?"

"Yup, the whole squad." I smiled.

"I see! I can take Karl from here, since the rest of his classmates are just finishing up their breakfast. We'll be lining up and heading to the classroom soon."

"I appreciate that." I spoke before looking over at Kj.

"You gon have a good day?" I asked as I fixed his jacket. He nodded.

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'll see you soon. Do your best, I'll be picking you up." I spoke. "I love you, always."

"I love you too." He gave me my hug and turned toward his brother, sister, and big cousin.

Once Karl headed off with his teacher, we walked back to the car and pulled off to get back home. I spotted Mamé walking down the stairs as soon as I opened the door.

"Where you headed?" I spoke once the kids wandered off. I looked down at her in workout clothing.

"I'm working out with Jas, we hitting the stairs." She responded as she threw on a shirt.

"I see you, getting right. I needa hit the gym again to get back swole." I started flexing and she laughed, waving me off.

"Bye. But I need to start lifting again too, mainly squatting." She responded. "Oh, and Siya will be here soon to take Nehemiah and baby Quise to a birthday party. Is that cool?"

"Who's birthday?"

"Her co-workers son, in the Berkeley area."

"Yeah, that's cool."

By the time I finished getting Nemo ready, Siya had arrived. I took my nephew out her arms to start messing with him, chasing him and Nehemiah around the house until her and Mamé were done with their conversation. Half an hour passed until Mamé left with Jasmine, and left Zian, Cyn, and Gianna with me.

"What we gon do y'all? Everyone left us."

"Let's watch Princess and the Frog!" Cyncere suggested her favorite movie.

"Alright, Gianna help her play the movie."

A good 40 minutes into the movie and I was out cold. I actually tried to keep myself up throughout the beginning, but gave up and got comfortable on the couch. I was woken up by Cyncere at the end of the movie, begging me to have a tea party with her and her cousins.

"Sit here." She pointed at the small pink chair at one side of the little table, containing her tea party set. I squatted over it since I couldn't fit in it, and she began to pour her imaginary tea in different tea cups for all of us. My thighs start burning, so I gave up and just sat on the chair.

"Thank you baby." I spoke once she poured some tea for me. I picked up the cup, but couldn't even fake to drink it before Cyncere stopped me.

"You have to lift your pinky up!" She grabbed my hand and forced my pinky up.

"My bad." I spoke as I continued.

She insisted that we played the Princess and the Frog soundtrack, so I did just that once I searched it up on youtube. 10 minutes into the tea party and Cyncere was ready to do something else.

"Gigi, take me to the restroom." Cyncere ordered, being bossy as hell. They both headed out and left Zian and I in her bedroom, while she sang along to the Disney music that played from my phone.

Another 10 minutes later and they hadn't come back, so I got up and left the room with Zian to see what they were up to.

The chair was stuck to me, causing Zian to start dying laughing before I yanked it off.

"Quit allat, before I beat you up." I picked her up and swing her through the air. She laughed loudly as I flipped her so she was upside down, before placing her down and waiting until she was balanced.

"Cyncere, where you at?" I continued looking for her, checking the first bathroom but they were nowhere to be found. I did the same for the next and still got the same result, becoming a little worried because the house was a little quiet.

"How could they just leave me like this!" Zian pouted.

"Gianna! Lil girl I'm not playing with you, y'all better come out." I opened my door and went straight into the restroom to find that it was locked. "Open the door!"

Gianna slowly cracked the door open and I first noticed Cyn who had Mame's makeup all over her face. The girls busted out laughing at my facial expression.

"I look pretty?" Cyn asked as she laughed her ass off.

"Gianna what did you do to my baby?" I picked Cyn up and placed her on the counter.

"It was her idea!"

"Cyn, wash your face mayne." I shook my head.

"Wait take my picture first." She put her hand on her hip and posed. I shook my head and took her picture anyway, sending it to Mamé.

"Lets go take a picture with my tea party set!" Cyn grabbed my hand and rushed us all to her room. She grabbed her cousins and they all posed for the camera, then Gianna grabbed the phone to take a selfie of us, holding the tea cups with our pinky's up. I couldn't believe what the hell I was doing, but only for these girls.

I shook my head and laughed as I scrolled through the pictures, posting the last one of all of us.

OfficialYatta: When You Start Havin Kids U Gotta Do Shit Like This Instead Of Standin On The Block All Day Drinkin & Hangin Wit Niggas 💯 Play Them Corners So U Can Make It Off Them Corners BCuz At Some Point In Life U Gotta More Like A Parent 👌🏿 This One For My Niggas Wit Daughters

After taking them out to get ice cream and other junk food, they had their sugar rush and were finally out cold. I took a small nap myself then woke up a little before the girls did. We were chilling and watching Tv, before Mamé came home and Zian had to go with Jas. An hour after that, Tamia came to get Gianna.

"Why'd you buy them all this candy?" Mamé sat down and took a kit kat.

"Because they asked."

"So they get everything they ask for?"

"Yee." I responded and she shook her head. Once Cyn saw that her mom ate one of her candies, she didn't allow her to take anymore.

"Meanie." Mamé spoke as she got up off the couch.

"Come talk to me." I spoke as I sat her down on my lap.

"About what?"

"Anything on your mind."

"I just wanna get out these clothes and shower.."

"Just real quick, I missed you."

"You're too cute, but okay let's see..." She started off. "Well, the stairs today were cool, but I know I'ma be hella sore later on today. You know, people really cannot drive. I witnessed what could have been a car accident on the way there, idiot humans." She shook her head and I laughed.

"I almost stepped in dog shit, so damn disgusting. There is no reason why when I step outside my car, there is poop. That shit don't belong to me! I ain't got no dog! People need to start cleaning after their damn pets, simple. That's why I can't have one though, because I would hate to be picking that up or seeing it anywhere around my house. Baby diapers are enough because at least at some point in time they can wipe themselves. Random, but I've been craving chocolate lately. Don't ask why dog shit reminded me of chocolate, but it did. And after the workout we went to get a smoothie, I got strawberry and banana. Basic but it was too good. " She spoke.

"Damn, you make me want a smoothie now."

"I'll go make you one." She stood up.

"You'd do that for me?"

"Yea, but mainly because I want another one myself."

I shook my head and chuckled at her as she made her way into the kitchen.

Another hour passed and it was time for me to pick up Karl. Just as I was leaving, Siya came back with Nehemiah. I spoke to her before heading out to pick up my first born.

"I missed you lil man, how was school?"

"Good, we didn't do a lot today. Can you buy me something to eat? I'm hungry."

"Yea, of course. You didn't each lunch?"

"I could only eat my snacks because my sandwich fell outside."

"Aw man, well let me hurry up and get you some real food. You know you can always ask your teacher to call me so I can bring you food, I don't want you waiting that long to eat."

"Okay, sorry."

"No need to apologize."

"Sorry." He replied before he realized that he said it again. "Sor- oops!" He laughed at himself. I shook my head and chuckled as we headed to Chic Fil A.

I ended up ordering some food for everyone, before we headed to the grocery store to buy what Mamé asked me to buy.

After we found what we were looking for, we sat in the car for a couple minutes so I could finish what I was doing, before pulling out the parking space and heading home.

"Give this to your mama." I handed Karl the gift bag. He took it and his backpack then went straight inside the house. I followed him, holding the other bag full of small groceries.

"What's this?" She asked after Karl greeted her and handed her the bag. He shrugged and walked into the living room where his younger siblings were watching Tv, leaving Mamé and I alone.

"Take it out and see." I stood behind her seat, grabbing her container of Vaseline that she keeps with her at all times.

"What you think you doing?" She looked up at me as I rubbed some of it on my lips.

"Getting ready for you to kiss me." I spoke and she laughed as if something was funny.

"Boy bye, for what?"

"Just open the bag." I spoke and she playfully rolled her eyes, doing so anyway. "Look, it's only a card because I made it a card, ight?" I spoke once she pulled out the sturdy paper.

She laughed but began to read it anyway. 

"I love every kiss, every part, and every flavor of you." She read aloud, before gasping. "Ooo bae, you nasty."

I shook my head and chuckled, before telling her to pull out what remained in the bag. She did just that and pulled out a bag of Hershey Kisses with almonds, a large sized milk chocolate Hershey Bar, and a box of Lindt Lindor signature collection chocolates that she loves.

"Awww, baby."

"Look at my clever ass, every kiss-" I held up the bag of Hershey Kisses. "Every part-" I pulled out the Hershey bar. "And every flavor of you." I picked up the Lindt Lindor's chocolate with many different flavors. "I love everything about you, lil chocolate self."

"Kenyana!" She cooed before reaching for a hug.

"Where's that kiss?"

"Boy, come here." She grabbed my face and pressed her lips against mine. Once she pulled away, I was chessing mad hard.

"You don't even know how much this means to me..." She spoke before looking down. I gave a confused look before I realized that she was teary eyed.

"Why you crying?"

"Because!" She started, wiping her face from the tears that fell. "You were listening to me."

"Of course I was, baby."

"Even though I was just rambling and saying whatever came to my mind." She started tearing up again. was

"Damn dawg, I ain't mean to have to tearing up and shit." I spoke.

"Let me be honest..." She started as she wiped her face. "I missed you, so much. With all this back and forth bullshit we had going on lately, it's refreshing to see that you're still putting in the effort to make me happy. I've been having so many doubts, I try not to let them get to me, but they do. So, thank you for this." She hugged me again. I was speechless as hell, so all I could do was hug her back.

Even after she let me go, I was still holding onto her, and tight. After hearing her say that she had doubts, it made me want to start doing shit like this more often, just to show her how much I truly do appreciate and love her.

"Look, I know I apologized a thousand times about this shit, and you probably don't even wanna be reminded of it, but I'm so sorry about everything. The whole situation on the tour and unnecessary lying, I apologize for all of that. I was acting selfish as hell, not realizing everything I did would reflect on you and even the rest of our family. That's why I'm so pressed on fixing everything between us, because I know this shit is my fault. I wanna go back to everything being perfect between us."

"Ain't no such thing as perfect."

"But you perfect for me, so that makes what we got perfect to me." I responded and she slightly smiled.

"You're gonna make me cry again." She began to put her face into her hands but I grabbed both of them.

"I love you shorty, always." I kissed both of her hands.

"Why are you so damn sweet? I love you too."

"You know, pops raised a gentle-nigga." I rubbed my hands together and she laughed.

"Mommy, your food getting cold." Cyncere spoke with fries in her mouth, holding up a Chic Fil A bag.

"How you know, were you touching it?" She asked and her eyes widened.

"No." She turned around to go back into the living room, and Mamé and I followed after her to eat.

"Girl, look at your damn finger prints on my bun." Mamé spoke before laughing. "Take this half." She spoke as she ripped her sandwich to give to Cyncere. Just as she was passing it to her, I took a big ass bite out of the sandwich, causing Cyncere to start whining before she received it.

"Daddy, we have to pray before we eat." Cyn reminded me.

"You right."

"I'll say it." Karl spoke, putting his hands together and closing his eyes.

"Thank you....um-"

"Jesus." Mamé spoke, so he continued.

"Thank you Jesus for this food....Jesus." He took a long pause before continuing. "What was the name?"

"Every time." I shook my head, my eyes still closed. I didn't understand why, but Karl always forgot Jesus' name whenever he volunteered to pray. My baby ain't slow, but he sure was forgetful when it came to certain things. Especially names.

"You just said his name." Mamé responded. There was a long moment of silence, until she asked him a question. "What's Jesus name?"

"...I don't know."

"Jesus Christ." She sighed. "It's Jesus. His name is Jesus."

"Thank you Jesus for this food... thank you for Karl and Gigi and Cyn and Nemo..." He spoke. "And mommy and daddy and Aunty Tashi and everybody. Amen." He included Jasmine's mom.

"Amen." We all spoke in unison. I shook my head and chuckled to myself as I looked over at Mamé who was doing the same.

"Cyn, you better not start." Mamé spoke. "Take your hands out your brothers food." She spoke because Cyncere tried taking one of Nemo's nuggets while eating her own, causing him to start whining.

"Mommy, I'm just tryna share with him." She pouted.

"That's not sharing Cyn, that's stealing." Mamé shook her head and I laughed.

"Girl, I wish that stuff worked on your daddy." She spoke. "I just wanna share with you. Only yours though, not mine."

After eating, I laid on the couch while Mamé laid back on me, watching whatever the kids put on the screen. Being so close to her like this had some grown folks thoughts racing through my mind, but I held my composure since the kids were around.

"Karl, Nehemiah and Cyncere, y'all need to stop running around all over the place and sit y'all butts down some place. Ya'll just ate." Mame spoke as she left the living room to go into the kitchen.

Just as Cyncere took a seat, Nehemiah threw up everything he just ate all over her head. It took me a good 5 seconds to realize what was happening. My jaw dropped and I look down at Cyn as she popped up and started screaming.

"Woah!!!" Karl spoke loudly as he moved away from the mess, his eyes wide as he stared at the vomit on Cyncere's head.

With no emotion, Nehemiah burped, then laid back on the couch, holding his stomach as Mamé rushed back in to see what happened.

"Nemo threw up on my head!" Cyncere screamed, whined, cried, and everything else. Not knowing what to do, I got some water for Nehemiah while Mamé rushed to get Cyncere into the bathroom so she could shower and wash her hair.

I sighed because I knew I was left to clean the mess on the floor, and gagged once I finally took a good look at it.

"That ain't no damn Chic fil A, what the hell did you eat?" I spoke of the mess  to myself as I cleaned it up.

"Eat this ight? And sip that water slowly, I don't want you throwing up again." I spoke as I gave Nehemiah a slice of bread, like my aunty used to do for me growing up. I didn't know why, but she told me that it's best to eat bland food after vomiting, and to drink clear liquids.

Once Karl came back with the air freshener I asked for, he watched intently as I sprayed the room. I sat downstairs with the boys as Karl finished watching his show, and I watched Nehemiah eat slowly, making sure he was straight before I sent them both upstairs.

"How's my baby?" I asked Mamé once I walked up the stairs, going into the first bathroom.

"She wants me to keep re-washing her hair, she still feels like there's still vomit on her."

I shook my head and slightly laughed because it was actually funny. Mamé mugged me and hit me on my arm.

"Is my baby okay? I was gonna come back down but Cyncere really was not having it."

"He's straight, knocked out as soon as I put him in bed." I responded. "Aye, I'm surprised she ain't throw up herself, because I for sure would have."

"Lowkey mad I missed it.."

"Dawg, lil blood was too calm with it. All he did was lean forward, spill, lean back, and chill. He really burped afterwards." I spoke and Mamé tried to hold in her laugh, but failed. I shook my head and began laughing with her, but it quickly came to an end once Cyncere walked back into the bathroom with a huge towel over her head.

"You okay baby?" I asked and she shrugged, looking down. I sighed and picked her up, and she laid her head on my shoulder, making me feel bad for laughing.

"I just hope he doesn't have anything." Mamé spoke but I waved her off.

"I doubt it, he just didn't let his food digest before running up and down."

"Why my baby got this big ole towel on her head?"

"So her hair don't start dripping all over the place, I need to put her under the dryer."

"That thing bigger than her." I spoke because I felt the weight over my shoulder. She shook her head and ended up taking Cyn from me to finish drying her hair. After watching them for a couple minutes, I went into our bedroom and turned on the Tv, laying back and relaxing.

I think I relaxed a little too long, because I ended up falling asleep. I woke up once Mamé walked into the room. Sitting up, hella confused, I looked at the time to see it was only 10:30.

"Where was you at?"

"That little girl got too much hair, it took forever to dry. You know I don't let her go to sleep with wet hair so I had to make sure." She responded and I nodded, standing up to change in the closet. Mamé soon walked in after me and started undressing, so you know I was looking. My eyes were glued on her and I even forgot what I came in here to do.

"Aye, you know what's crazy?" I asked, getting her attention.

"What?" She looked up at me, waiting for me to continue. I eyed her up and down before continuing.

"I ain't gon cap, a nigga still be getting nervous around you. Like we some little ass kids and shit." I chuckled.

She smiled and did the same, before asking "What you want?"

"Mayne, a nigga tryna get some cuddy and go for baby number 4."

"Now you cappin." She laughed until she realized I was serious.

"Ight, but when I'm creamin' yo shit-"

"Bye!" She walked out and left me in the closet by myself. I smacked my lips.

"You coming in or what?" She spoke from the room. My eyebrows shot up and I quickly pulled my shirt over my head, getting straight to it.

________________________________

It's been forever since y'all got an update from me, and I honestly don't have a specific excuse except for me traveling to Belize. I miss it like crazy, my family is my world 😩. I'ma really try to update more but I've been so tunnel vision, only working towards my future. Not gonna say too much though, y'all enjoy 💓.

#FreeYatta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 350 28
...
231K 10.9K 48
If these streets take me away, a real nigga I die. | COMPLETE - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
1.3M 45.3K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
233K 7.9K 62
Copyright © 2016-18 by "BarbieZari" All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever with...