๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

Galing kay mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... Higit pa

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY FIVE
NINETY SIX
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

NINETY SEVEN

4.4K 127 13
Galing kay mundanez

thellenshow
feels like just yesterday i was asking these two to come back to my show in an attempt to get them together, now here we are today welcoming them to their first home together! god, i am GOOD.
tagged: tomholland2013, katperez
view all 2,895 comments

"What even is the point of today?" Kat grumbled, fixing the throw pillows on the couch while Tom laid with Tessa.

"Our friends wanted to welcome us to our new house."

"Did you at least tell them not to bring any presents?"

"Why would you not want any presents?" Harrison finally asked, "That's not normal."

"We already got everything ourselves, Harrison. We don't need anything else."

"Ew. You're the kind of person I'd avoid in my everyday life," Harrison frowned, earning a glare from Kat.

"When are you leaving?"

Harrison gasped when the doorbell rang, making him spring to his feet, "I'll get it!"

"This isn't- your house," Kat frowned since Harrison ignored her completely, making Tom chuckle as he got up from the floor.

"He did the exact same thing at my place, you'll learn to get used to it."

Kat only sighed when Tom went over to her, pulling her into a hug, "Don't be so stressed, baby. You'll get through today easily, just you wait and see."

"Ugh. I love how right I always am."

Kat and Tom froze at the sound of that voice, it being distinctive in any time or place.

Surely enough, when they let go of each other and turns around, Ellen and Portia stood there.

"El-Ellen."

"Hey, thanks for the invite, guys," Ellen joked, "I only made your relationship possible, so, it was nice you thought of me."

"I didn't- we didn't- I never wanted this party!"

"She was only joking," Portia tried to reassure a nervous Kat, "Here. These are for you."

"Th-Thank you," Kat whispered, taking the flowers from her.

"It's so nice to finally meet you!" Portia beamed, "She talks so much about you both."

"She does?" Tom was surprised now.

While he and Portia spoke, Ellen went to Kat, handing her a box, "They said no presents but I just couldn't help myself."

"Makes sense," Kat chuckled, "You are way too nice."

"I am."

"Anyways, you guys are way early. I thought Robert said the party started at three."

"Oh no, it does," Portia chuckled, "Ellen just loves to be very early to everything."

"Guilty," Ellen smiled sheepishly.

"Well, I'll just give you guys the tour," Tom suggested.

"He just loves giving his tours," Kat smiled, making Tom stick his tongue out but still went to do just that.

Luckily it didn't take too long to set everything up and soon Kat could settle with Ellen and Portia, enjoying a glass of wine as they spoke amongst themselves.

"I really thought trouble was headed her way when Ellen told me about her plan," Portia chuckled, "I really never expected it to work so well. Her meddling never does."

"Well, now you know never to doubt me. Look at this two all moved in and happier than ever."

"Really," Tom smiled, "We can't thank you enough for all you've done for us."

"Without you Tom and I would've never probably met," Kat added.

"Oh please," Ellen brushed her off, "You two were made for each other, you would've found your way to each other sooner or later."

"And I gotta say I really do love your home," Portia noted as she looked around, "Everything looks so well put together."

"Thank you," Kat beamed, "I worked really hard to make sure everything was perfect- although we are missing some furniture and things."

"Oh? Why haven't you got them? Hoping for your friends to gift it to you," Ellen wiggled her eyebrows.

"Not exactly... we've actually been trying to avoid getting any more furniture since my mom was in town," Kat chuckled nervously.

"Oh I completely get that," Portia chuckled, "Scared she'd take control of everything?"

"Exactly," Tom huffed, "I didn't believe her at first but Kat forced me to go with Magdalena while she was at a shoot and- I basically got not input. It was like we were shopping for her home, not mine."

"Of course he didn't say a thing to her and that's how we ended up with so many crosses and paintings of angels."

"I was wondering what that was about."

"I just couldn't say no!" Tom laughed when the doorbell rang.

"Crap," Kat mumbled, "Okay, everyone chug their wine. They can't know we started the party without them."

"I'll get it!" Harrison called out, coming out of his room in a rush while Kat and Tom hurried to the kitchen.

Kat washed the glasses while Tom got the party drinks ready, the two greeting their guests in no time.

Surely enough, everyone came with gifts, making Kat glare at them but still took the bags and boxes, thanking them nonetheless.

The second Hemsworth walked in, Kat gasped seeing who he was with.

"No way! Elsa!"

The girls laughed, greeting each other and beginning to speak in Spanish, leaving Tom and Hemsworth confused.

"Good luck living with that for the rest of your life," Hemsworth joked.

As expected, the party was a big hit.

Everyone couldn't be happier to see their favorite couple in their new home together.

When they moved outside, Kat noticed Katherine standing by herself, just looking out at the night sky.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah," Katherine smiled softly before turning to her, "I just- taking this all in. It's amazing. I'm really so happy for you, Kat."

"Aw! Thank you!" Kat giggled, pulling Katherine in for a hug.

"I'm sure the girls are feeling the same way."

"Actually," Kat frowned, "They haven't really said much to me about it. Just drinking the night away."

"Oh," Katherine frowned, "I'm sure they'll mention something sooner or-"

"I'd like to propose a toast!" Kris' voice now rang, stopping everyone from their conversation.

Tom joined Kat's side, smiling when he saw Karmen and Alex by Kris' side.

"It really feels like just yesterday when Kat would always say, one of these days I'm going to meet Tom Holland and we're gonna fall in love and be together forever and blah blah blah- of course we all thought that was complete bullshit."

Kat buried her face in Tom's neck in embarrassment while he and the others laughed, Alex continuing.

"Yet here we are today with the same guy, the two in love- just like she said, and- together forever?"

"Alex," Tom sighed, "I know you really want me to get her pregnant but-"

"Fine, whatever," she huffed, "It'll happen sooner or later with you two hornballs all alone in a big house."

Kat groaned, trying to ignore the teasing and whistling coming from her friends, especially Mackie and Sebastian.

"Anyways," Karmen now spoke up in an attempt to save her sister, "I think what the girls are trying to say is- congrats. Kat, you and Tom make a beautiful couple and we really couldn't be happier or prouder of you, hermanita. So, cheers!"

"Cheers!"

"To Tom and Kat!"

Ellen sighed happily seeing Tom and Kat kiss, "I can't wait for us to be celebrating their engagement next."

THREE CHAPTERS LEFT

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

425K 10.6K 64
FANGIRL โ it's not like i'm a fangirl or anything! โž in which a famous fangirl stars in spider-man: homecoming with her all-time celebrity crush, t...
171 17 17
A love story between the star and the newbie girl. He fell in love with her beauty, she didn't expect anything. But will their love journey continue...
106K 2.7K 61
gabsporter: I just met tom holland at a restaurant?!? or when a fangirl meets her idol and it turns into something more. FANFICTION || TOM HOLLAND M...
22.3K 462 36
One day, you tries to text your friend, but you end up texting a famous actor... Tom Holland. You continue to grow your friendship until it blossoms...