๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž ๐•˜๐•ฆ๐•ช ยป ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•™...

By mundanez

"Describe your dream guy in 5 words or less." "Well, I can do you one better. I can describe him in 2 words:... More

cast
KATALINA PEREZ
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINETY
NINETY ONE
NINETY TWO
NINETY THREE
NINETY FOUR
NINETY SIX
NINETY SEVEN
NINETY EIGHT
NINETY NINE
ONE HUNDRED
100k reads
SEQUEL

NINETY FIVE

4.4K 103 2
By mundanez

tomholland2013
home.
tagged: katperez
view all 5,289 comments

"And this is our living room."

Kat rolled her eyes playfully, hearing Tom give a facetime tour of their new home together to his family.

He had been doing this for a while, first Harrison then Jacob and now the family, all while Kat's been in their room on her laptop ordering things to make the home look more homey.

"And this is the bedroom."

"Blimey! You two don't even have a bed?"

Kat looked up at that immediately, "Hey! I offered to bring my bed over but Tom wants everything in this house to be ours not just mine."

"I said yes to the mattress, didn't I?"

Kat only glared at him when Sam chuckled, "I don't see why you care about the furniture, mate. Kat's probably gonna end up picking out everything anyway."

"That's what I told him!" Kat gasped, quick to get up from the floor to join Tom.

"I mean, you didn't even buy any of your furniture the first time you moved out. Mum and Ellen Degeneres did."

Everyone laughed at Tom, making him pout, "I helped a bit- and I would also appreciate it if you all stopped ganging up on me."

That started a banter between the brothers when Kat noticed Nikki being uncharacteristically quiet- especially since the boys were arguing and she didn't say a thing.

"Nikki," Kat frowned, "Are you okay? Cause I still say if you don't want Tom to do it, I'll send him right back to you."

"And I still protest that," Tom glared at Kat who only shrugged.

Nikki chuckled, shaking her head, "It's completely fine, sweetheart. I'm okay- or at least will be. It's just... gonna be weird not having him so close but not to worry, I'll get used to it in time."

Knowing Kat would only continue to question his mother, Tom quickly walked away, "Let me show you the rest of the house."

"Thomas!" Kat groaned but he simply ignored her and continued his tour.

She huffed, returning to her spot and ordering some more things, waiting for Tom to finally finish and join her again.

"Okay. I am starving. Are we ordering in?"

"Our first meal in the house?" Kat beamed, "I am so in."

"We might have to order through app."

"No way," Kat gasped, immediately standing up, "We need the menus- to be authentic."

"So what are you suggesting?"

"We go out to different places we like, grab menus then come back here with food already but next time we definitely order by phone."

"Okay," Tom chuckled a bit, "Whatever you say, darling."

They went to go do just that, it not being long before they returned home and sat on the floor eating straight from the Chinese boxes since they currently had no plates.

"I don't know why we didn't think to buy plastic plates from the 99¢ store. It was right there."

"We were too happy with our menus," Tom joked, eating another bite before continuing, "We do need to get that TV of yours from your room. We're gonna be so bored without it."

"Excuse you?" Kat gasped, "Are you trying to say you're having a horrible time now?"

"No!" Tom laughed, "I just think we'd have an even better time with the TV and all your DVDs."

"Or with my bed," Kat suggested, "The entire thing."

"Baby!" Tom groaned, "You know I want everything to be bought by us not just something passed down from our old places. I want this to be completely ours but if we get your things-"

"Fine," Kat was the one to groan now, "We'll only take the mattress and the TV but I want to actually sleep comfortable tonight so we're doing that today- no matter what."

"Not problem with me," Tom smiled, making Kat nod in confirmation.

That's how the two found themselves back at Kat's place with the girls, Tom laughing as they walked in hand in hand.

"It's not my fault! It's been a while since I've driven!"

"Darling, how long has it been because that was horrible!"

Kat only rolled her eyes when Kris came out of her room wide-eyed, "Wh-What are you two doing here? I thought today was a strict Kat and Tom's first day in their new house day?"

"It was," Kat started, eyeing her suspiciously, "But we needed to grab a few things before we spend the night- what are you doing in my room?"

"Did you already start redecorating?" Tom chuckled.

"I swear if you moved any of my things," Kat threatened, quickly pushing past Kris before she could protest any further.

Tom, of course, followed but was definitely surprised by what he saw.

A naked Carter covered only by one of Kat's throw pillows.

"Oh dear god," Kat winced, turning her back to him, "We are definitely not keeping that mattress, Tom."

"Yeah, I'm completely okay with that."

Carter was a stuttering mess, "I um... I can uh- I can explain."

"No need to," Kat faked a smile, looking at Kris, "No one else is here huh?"

"Nope."

"Okay, well, Carter get out. Tom and I need to pack some things."

"O-Okay."

Once Tom and Kat were alone, they both burst out laughing but Kat was the first to regain herself, shaking her head.

"We need to get out of here. Grab the TV, I'll grab everything else."

"At least bring one of your blankets?" Tom pleaded, already beginning to work on the cables, "We'll buy an air mattress before we go back home."

"Our first air mattress," Kat cooed teasingly, pecking Tom's lips before resuming to her own packing.

Fast packing and one Target run later, Kat and Tom found themselves home with a lot more than they originally planned.

"Huh," Tom mumbled, looking around at the now slightly filled space, "Who knew Target had so many things."

"I did," Kat chuckled, putting away their new plates, "Why do you think I made you take me to Target?"

"You tricked me?" Tom gasped, dramatically placing his hand on his heart.

"Hey, it was a good thing. Look how great everything looks!"

"I guess," Tom huffed, "I do need to call everyone now though so I can show them everything."

"Or," Kat began, closing the cabinet drawer, "We can go relax and check out that TV that you set up so perfectly."

"Why do you not trust me?" Tom laughed, already grabbing her hand to tug her towards their room, "Watch. That TV is going to be epic!"

Kat only giggled, following Tom and soon settling in their bed with the blanket, getting comfortable as the movie played quietly in the background.

Neither of them were really paying attention though, instead looking at each other.

"I can't believe we really live together," Kat whispered.

"We do," Tom smiled, "And our first night in the house- I couldn't be happier."

"Me either," she smiled brightly up at him, "I love you, Thomas. And I love our home together."

"Me too," he chuckled, "And no matter what we have or how little- or even if we lose this house tomorrow and we have nothing left, just know you will always be my home."

"You big cheeseball," Kat teased, making Tom laugh as he tugged her closer to him.

"You love it."

"I do."

five chapters left.

i know the carter thing is so random- bare with me, i don't remember writing any of this 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.1K 60
FANBOY โ what can i say? i'm the love of my life's biggest fan. โž in which marvel's sweethearts got a lot of shit going on while they have plans for...
106K 2.7K 61
gabsporter: I just met tom holland at a restaurant?!? or when a fangirl meets her idol and it turns into something more. FANFICTION || TOM HOLLAND M...
35.3K 828 15
A audition that is all that started this. Well with some help from Y/N's crush on Tom holland. Not too forget the romance movie. What an amazing roma...
22.3K 462 36
One day, you tries to text your friend, but you end up texting a famous actor... Tom Holland. You continue to grow your friendship until it blossoms...