Seeing in Color

By a_little_forest_crow

Not everyone has a soul mate. If you do, though, a black and white mark representing something special to yo... More

Annabeth
Percy
Nico
Will
Hazel
Frank
Katie
Travis
Connor
Magnus
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Author's Note
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-Eight
Apologies

Alex

1K 20 9
By a_little_forest_crow

- Last Year

What the hell? Who was this kid?

I woke up still partially dreaming, my head spinning. My two friends lay sprawled on my bed, snoring their heads off. I managed to stand and make it to the bathroom before I vomited up all the crap I had the night before.

I happened to glance at my arm. I was wearing a tank top, so the part of my arm where the tattoo was supposed to be was exposed.

I obviously knew him. Or her. Or both. I didn't care one way or another. As long as they weren't an alien, I didn't have an opinion.

It was a food tray. A freaking food tray.

Who the freak was this idiot?

A/N

Hey, so sorry guys! Been a bit busy with life and all. Hope you've enjoyed my story so far! Don't worry, I'm getting to the good stuff, just showing you what tattoos the characters have and a bit about each of them. 

Thank you for reading my story! I appreciate any negative/positive comments, and especially votes. 

Love you guys!

- BW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.7K 21
It's the end of senior year, and Lucas and Maya are off to college. Maya and Lucas just happen to go to the same college. What will happen when they...
6K 133 13
They have a kid together. Jonathan doesn't know. Well, when Keegan and Jake go to a Kings game, Jonathan finds out. Jake brings Keegan and Jonathan c...
1.2K 196 21
Let's forget the harsh reality and go in a ride of imagination. 𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘...
117K 5K 47
The Potter name is nothing but a curse to the now sixteen-year-old Albus Potter. Although he might resemble his father physically, that is where the...