L♥VE WILL FIND ITS WAY

By ursulagavankar

*raura story* when laura and ross meet for the first time. they have never liked each other as laura was a sm... More

SCHOOL AGAIN !!
AN EFFORT.... MAYBE

WILL THINGS CHANGE ?!

312 11 0
By ursulagavankar

LAURA'S P.O.V ~

I can't believe I get bullied everyday. What have I ever done to them. I dont deserve. This is wht I was thinking while I was crying my eyes out.

Vanessa walked in right at tht time and looked very worried

vanessa and laura convo ~

V - hey laur u ok?

L - ya im fine(lies).

V - ik ur not ok. pls tell me wht happened?

L - ok I get bullied everyday by the populars and idk why. I've never done anything wrong to them but they still bully me and it hurts very badly to be constantly bullied.

V - omg laur I didn't know. is there anything I can do to help?

L - no its ok. im just tired and need to sleep.

V - Ok goodnite.

ROSS'S P.O.V ~

I felt so bad when Chelsea was bullying laura. I didn't want tht to happen. Can I honestly say something. I actually like laura

I cant stand wht happens to her. She is way to pretty and cute to deserve any of this. So im gonna go up to her and apologize for being such a jerk.

I really hope she will forgive me. But I have a very bad feeling she wont cuz I have put her through too much.

Thanks for readin the chapter. Im so srry i havent got time to update but 2 new chapters comin very soon.
:-) :-P u guys rock
And OMG 112 READS THATS QUITE A LOT FOR ME SO THANK U I REALLY APPRITIATE THAT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
68.6K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...