Lucky Guess: A Sevton Story

By Routhwick

LET THE GAMES BEGIN... An old jet liner flew directly above the city of Trouvaille, Rogatia--on a quiet Tuesd... More

Dedication
Quotes
Sesta 1: Gambit

Lucky Guess: A Sevton Story

35 1 0
By Routhwick

LUCKY GUESS

A SEVTON STORY

REGINALD ROUTHWICK

____

A CONSTITUTION BOOK

____

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, brands, companies and organisations mentioned within are either the product of the author’s imagination, or are used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to actual material, incidents, or persons (living or dead) is entirely coincidental.

Published August 2012 by

CONSTITUTION BOOKS

Waterbury, CT 06710

sevton.weebly.com

____

SOME RIGHTS RESERVED: Licensed under the provisions of Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported. To view the license, visit www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/, or write to: Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

COPYLEFT: This work of art is free; you can redistribute it and/or modify it according to the terms of the Free Art License. You will find a specimen of this license on the Copyleft Attitude site (www.artlibre.org/licence/lal/en) as well as on other websites.

Reproduction, distribution and derivatives of this work are permissable under Piratbyrån’s Kopimi clause (www.kopimi.com/kopimi/). Go right ahead now!

Copying art is an act of love. Please copy and share.

—Nina Paley, copyheart.org

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.5K 50
Fallon Chambers' sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable home-town once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leavi...
326 18 12
This is a book I've been writing. I'll release one chapter a week...it's hard to describe it without any spoilers...but I'll try. In the crime riddl...
28.2K 1.1K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
1.1K 90 50
(P.S. This story is all over the place🤣This is my SECOND STORY i've written. but it's okie just roll with it ;) my other stories are a little better...