Lucky Guess: A Sevton Story

LUCKY GUESS

A SEVTON STORY

REGINALD ROUTHWICK

____

A CONSTITUTION BOOK

____

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, brands, companies and organisations mentioned within are either the product of the author’s imagination, or are used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to actual material, incidents, or persons (living or dead) is entirely coincidental.

Published August 2012 by

CONSTITUTION BOOKS

Waterbury, CT 06710

sevton.weebly.com

____

SOME RIGHTS RESERVED: Licensed under the provisions of Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported. To view the license, visit www.creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/, or write to: Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.

COPYLEFT: This work of art is free; you can redistribute it and/or modify it according to the terms of the Free Art License. You will find a specimen of this license on the Copyleft Attitude site (www.artlibre.org/licence/lal/en) as well as on other websites.

Reproduction, distribution and derivatives of this work are permissable under Piratbyrån’s Kopimi clause (www.kopimi.com/kopimi/). Go right ahead now!

Copying art is an act of love. Please copy and share.

—Nina Paley, copyheart.org