[JESSIE J & CHANNING TATUM FA...

By tpa309

Channing: "I'm going to love you in the most normal way I can and in the weirdest way I can." Jessie: "Why th... More

CHAP 1: CHANNING, DO WE HAVE TO CANCEL MY SHOWS?
CHAP 2: MY SILLY & KIND CHANNING
CHAP 3: DEAR EVERLY, I'M JUST A TEMPORARY GIRLFRIEND.
CHAP 4: I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU, CHANNING. VERY, VERY
CHAP 5: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY HALLOWEEN?
CHAPTER 6: REHEARSAL (NOT MY EX)
CHAP 7: A TRAGIC DEATH, A TEMPORARY BURDEN, BUT YOU CAME
CHAP 8: FROM LA TO NYC, YOU MISS ME AS MUCH AS I MISS YOU
CHAP 9: HERE YOU ARE, STILL LOVE ME EVEN WHEN WE'RE TOO FAR
CHAP 10: MAGIC MIKE IS NO LONGER ONE WHEN HE'S WITH ME. BACK OFF LADIES!
CHAP 11: PAPA, PLEASE GO EASY ON HIM
CHAP 13: HERE IS A LESSON - NEVER MESS WITH CHANNING TATUM'S GIRL
CHAP 14: CHANNING, WOULD YOU SUPPORT ME LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO?
CHAP 15: I THOUGHT I USED TO THE LONELINESS.
CHAP 16: YOU STILL CARE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, CHANNING TATUM?
CHAP 17: DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME AGAIN!
CHAP 18: "MRS. TATUM"? I LOVE IT!
CHAP 19: YOU BEING ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS IS THE BEST THING EVER
CHAP 20: LET'S STICK TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, CHANNING TATUM
CHAP 21: HIS LOVE COMES IN DIFFERENT FORMS AND SHAPES
CHAP 22: SHIP NAME OR SHIT NAME AGAIN?
CHAP 23: BOTTLE SPIN = BUSTED!!
CHAP 24: DEAR CHANNING, IT'S AN HONOUR TO BE YOUR ONE
CHAP 25: ONE NIGHT LOVER, AND I'M STILL NOT RECOVERED
CHAP 26: OH! WAIT! WHOSE SANTA IS THIS?
CHAP 27: ON THIS CHRISTMAS DAY
CHAP 28: HOW MUCH A MAN CAN LOVE?
CHAP 29: THE FIRST TATUMS' GETAWAY AND BLOOD GOT IN THE WAY (PART 1)
CHAP 30: THE FIRST TATUMS' GETAWAY AND BLOOD GOT IN THE WAY (PART 2)
CHAP 31: IF YOU'RE HURT 1, I'LL BE HURT 10000
CHAP 32: I LOVE YOU, DAVE
CHAP 33: YES, ANOTHER EX. BUT YOU DON'T MIND, RIGHT?
CHAP 34: I REALLY NEED A REAL BREAK
CHAP 35: HOW DID IT END? COS I WANNA CONFRONT
CHAP 36: SINCERE RESPONSES FROM OUR TATUM HOSEHOLD TO HATERS' REACTION
CHAP 37: LUKE... I'M SORRY
CHAP 38: MY GIRLFRIEND, JENNA DEWAN ♥
CHAP 39: THAT WOMAN HURT YOU, DIDN'T SHE? BUT I WON'T 'CAUSE I'M NOT HER
CHAP 40: MY MUSIC, MY MAN, LUKE JAMES, MY HEARTBEATS, I'M GRATEFUL FOR ALL
CHAP 41: HUBBY TATUM, BYE BYE
CHAP 42: ALICIA FANSHER, THE HAUNTER OF CHANNING'S HEART AND MIND
CHAP 43: YOU DON'T HAVE TO WALK A STEP, I'LL BE THERE SOONER THAN YOU KNOW
CHAP 44: YOU AND YOUR THERAPEUTIC WORDS, THE REAL SAVIOUR OF MY LIFE
CHAP 45: SEXUAL FRUSTRATION, UGH.
CHAP 46: PERSISTENT CHANNING TATUM
CHAP 47: THIS TIME, LET ME BE IN CHARGE (DATE NIGHT OF THE TATUMS)
CHAP 48: I'M SORRY THAT I DATED THE MASTER OF ALL ASSHOLES
CHAP 49: OH SHIT, TOO MUCH PUBLICNESS FOR US. BUT WHATEVER, COS I LOVE YOU.
CHAP 50: CHANNING TATUM IS UNDENIABLY ON JESSIE J'S TEAM (THE VOICE KIDS 2019)
CHAP 51: SHE'S BACK. THAT ALICIA FANSHER
CHAP 52: STRESSIE J AND CHANNING TANXIOUS
CHAP 53: HOME
CHAP 54: THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER
CHAP 55: CHANNING TATUM, WHY ARE YOU SO ME?

CHAP 12: CHANNING TATUM, WILL YOU SEND HIM TO HELL?

224 6 0
By tpa309

I lived with mum and dad because I only stayed for couple of days, I wanted to spend as much time as possible with them. Therefore, Channing and I were apparently not in the same bed.

I waked up this morning with the most excitement in a while. I couldn't wait to see Channing again. Especially, I asked him to come over to officially say hi to my parents, as I had a day off after last night show in Bristol.

The other night encounter between them at my concert wasn't anything. It wasn't count, because it was just a random bump in each other.

I was still laying in bed and thinking about what Simon said to me when I was about to leave first Magic Mike Live in London the other night. I was so busy after that so I totally forgot about it.

Simon said he worked with Channing nearly 6 year now and had never seen Channing Tatum talked that much before.

In case you don't know, Channing was famous for a lot of roles in movies AND being quiet. He could live without talking for days and still was fine.

He always takes role as the listener in a conversation. Therefore, I thought I had changed him for the better, but unfortunately no. He only talked that much to me. I still don't know if that's a good or a bad thing, but lucky him, 'cause I love to talk and also love listening to people talk.

Channing called me after breakfast that he would be at my home in 5 minutes, and then 3 minutes later I saw him at the gate.

-         Does your Dad still hate me? – he asked me, jumped up and down checking out who were inside the house, while waiting for me to close the door.

-         He doesn't hate you, Channing. How many times do I need to repeat? – I asserted, laughed at his coward ass.

He asked me to hold his hand to give him strength so he could confront my father face to face for the second time.

He was so nervous that he tightened his grip on my hand. And you can figure out yourselves how strong he is due to his impressive physique. I thought he would've crushed my hand into pieces. I swear to God if there would be any bruises on my beautiful hand, I would chop him off.

So Channing entered the house for the first time following my lead. My mum and Channing exchanged kisses and normal "hi, hello, how are you?, I'm good, good." And then it's my Dad's and his turn.

Channing inhaled and exhaled instantly when we approached my Dad, he gathered all of his courageousness to raise our intertwined hands and bravely said:

-         I love her as much as you love her mother, so please don't hate me.

Me and my mother burst out laughing because of his first sentence he chose to greet my Dad. What the hell? Where did it come from? Did he search it on Google?

-         Daddy, please don't scare him. – I said while my Dad still kept on that intimidating facial expression to tease Channing.

He thought Channing looked hilarious when he's nervous so my playful Daddy tried to freak him out again to be able to see that side of his again.

I know!!!! how evil!!! Poor Channing.

But Dad was right. It's kinda funny when a muscular guy is shaking.

Dad finally relaxed his pretending to be intense face and tapped on Channing's shoulder several of times, which made Channing's left shoulder inclined a little. His legs were softened enough to be melted down into some kind of mud. He was terrified LOL.

-         Hi, I'm Stephen Cornish, her father. – my Dad gave out his hand to ask for an official handshake.

After Channing released his hand on mine, he politely shook my Dad's while bowed down a little to show some respect:

-         Hi, I'm Channing Tatum, her man. – Channing just realised what he said and fixed it immediately. – I'm sorry, I mean her boyfriend.

-         Relax, I'm not going to steal your girl. – Dad laughed at his nervousness.

Well play, Dad. That was sooooo helpful to relax someone.

Channing scratched the back of his head and explained awkwardly:

-         Because she's so beautiful and people chase after her so I usually introduce myself as "her man" to warn them she's taken, so... uhmm. I'm sorry again. – He was so cuuuuute with his face reddened when he's shy!

-         Where did you find the phrase? – I asked him in whisper, still couldn't stop my silent laughter.

-         What phrase? – he whispered back.

-         The "I love her as much as you love her mother" one. – I replied teasingly.

-         That's my idea. I didn't steal it. I couldn't sleep just to make up that phrase. Isn't it so good? – and he was so proud about it too.

As long as he's happy, everything is so good for me.

I nodded:

-         Well. Yeh. Of course. Someone must be kidding if they say it wasn't so good. – I was a bit extra there, but who cares. He was doing a good job. My parents like him.

The bell suddenly rang, it was a post office man, so my mum walked out to open the gate.

On the other hand, Channing Tatum and Papa Cornish were like best friends 30 minutes after. They talked, they laughed, they giggled, they watched something on Channing's phone and laughed again, they ignored me.

Yeh, it was kinda fun to look at them like that.

You know why Channing won over my Dad so quick? Because he was exactly the same as my Dad the way he took care of me. And my Dad loved it, he immediately fell for it whenever someone showed their overprotection towards his daughter. He even shamelessly asked Channing to quickly marry me. I didn't have enough time to cover his mouth as fast as the words came out. But I had told him about Channing's recent divorce. And he remembered none of that obviously. I hoped the word "marry" didn't make the love he used to give Jenna rise alive again, 'cause you know, that would be so bad, for me.

A few minutes later Mama came back with a box in her arms. Channing and I ran to her to help and I asked:

-         Hey mum, what is that? – I surprised as the post was a not very small box. It looked suspicious to me.

-         I don't know, but it says your name. – mum looked at the name on the box again and looked up at me.

-         For me? – I asked her again, looked over at the box again which was now on Channing's arms.

I questioned again while wondering who would it be:

-         Are you sure 'cause I just got home?

-         Do you want me to help? Cos this box is covered with probably 10 rolls of sticky tape. – Channing tilted his head and kindly suggested.

-         Yes please. – I was just curious to death and urged him to please open it as quick as he could.

While Channing was trying to open it with a knife, the Cornish family kept throwing ideas to guess what it would be.

-         It may be from a fan. – mum said.

-         I don't think so 'cause there's no way that they know our address; because firstly, I don't live here, I'm just a guest for now, secondly, gifts and cards from my fans are normally sent direct to Madden Brothers' office, since they are my managers. – I explained. After working things out my own, I felt weirder inside.

-         It may come from a friend, an old friend in primary school may be. Since we have never moved. – Papa gave his guess.

-         Yeh. Papa's makes more sense. Sorry Mama. – I looked over to my mum, pretended to feel petty for her, and made an awkward smile.

-         Yes!! I won!! – Papa teased Mama with his annoying voice. Kind of like Micky Mouse's voice when he doesn't put kindness first anymore, but pissing people off instead.

I laughed at Papa's childlike act and looked over at Channing, since it was enough time for him to open the box.

Channing was looking into the box and completely petrified. I frowned my brows spontaneously because the weirdness inside me became bigger and bigger as the time passed.

-         Channing, what's wrong baby? – I asked.

My voice startled him. Then he immediately closed the box as soon as I leant over to be able to see what it was.

-         I think they send this to the wrong address. – he said. His pupils couldn't stop moving, which gave away everything. He is not good at lying.

-         It cant be. The receiver's name is Jessica Ellen Cornish. There's not such a coincident. – Mama was so confused.

"Mama that's not helping. There's something going on and he's trying to lie to me." I wanted to tell her that, but then stood up so quickly, grabbed the motherfucking box and pulled it away from his arms to mine when he was paying attention to Mama.

The box wasn't that heavy, it's just big.

-         Jessie! There is nothing worth watching! – He tried to take it away from me but it was too late. I opened it.

I took out a thick ass stack of photos, which were one part of all in the box.

After turned my back to three of them and went through it alone. I told my Papa without looking at him:

-         Papa you should close your eyes, 'cause it would be so damn weird if you looked at these stupid pics.

-         What are they? – Papa curiously asked.

I replied him without any shame or hesitation:

-         My naked photos Papa.

The three of them kept silence. When I turned myself back facing them again, I saw Papa had already turned his back to us.

I smiled to comfort the super worrying Channing Tatum:

-         It's nothing Channing. Just titties and asses. What is the big deal anyway? Do I look like I want to wear clothes?

I was really just saying the truth. I will become a disappointment of the Cornish household if I say this, but I have to say I always want our world to come back to the time when clothes were not invented yet, people freely got naked in front of each other. Imagine Channing and I are naked and holding hands going around the neighbourhood, that would be so cool. No no no no, girls will look at him and want to touch him. There's no way I'm gonna let that shit happen. Maybe i'll put some leaves on him. anyway, go back to the main topic.

Channing looked at my nonchalant ass, he finally gave me the most handsome smile, and shook his head like he remembered something:

-         Right. I totally forgot how much nakedness you love.

-         Are you done? 'Cause I'm curious to death over here. – Papa Cornish impatiently tried to get attention from us.

-         Oh right, I forgot. Sorry Papa. – I laughed while putting the stack of photos back to the box and gave him a sign to turn back around.

-         I think this motherfucker knows you. – Channing gave the situation an accurate guess.

-         Well, of course that motherfucker knows me Channing. They couldn't stalk me in bed right? I may sleep with no clothes on but I have a habit of always locking the door. – I laughed at his guess.

Now we all kiddos just cursed right in front of our parents fearlessly. I just realised that and looked up to Channing, then he said something:

-         I'm so sorry Mr & Mrs Cornish but I can't hold it anymore. I'm so confused and angry right now, I will turn crazy if you don't allow me to curse.

-         Why would I do that? Let's together curse from generations to generations of that fucking cunt down. – Papa put his arm around Channing and confidently stated.

I told you they're very similar!! I knew it!!

-         This must be one of your exes. – Mum ignored them entirely because she was too busy deducing the case.

-         But Jessie's exes occupy half of the global population. – My Dad just said that about me LOL.

It's true though. I didn't even remember how many people I had dated.

There were a few more things inside the box. I thought there would be more clues, so I poked my hand in to pull out another item.

-         I think I know who is doing this to me. – I smirked.

-         Well, motherfucking loser, welcome back. – I whispered under my breath.

-         Who is it? – Papa frowned his brows and looked over at me.

I took out a little stuffed bear and raised my hand up a little higher over the box so everyone could see. I remember it because I gave it to him as a gift with a box of chocolate on Valentine's day.

-         I gave this to him as a Valentine's gift years ago. – I shrugged, hoped Channing didn't get jealous haha.

Still remember the pain he caused me in the past, but I was over it a long time ago. Oh my oh my, the memories. The most rotten and disgusting memories I had ever had in my life.

Channing suddenly pulled his phone out and typed something, which rose the curiosity inside me. He looked at the phone intensely, then put it against his ear and asked me:

-         What's his name, babe?

He looked really scary at the moment. My mind was terrified of his facial expression, so my mouth automatically spoke:

-         Branden Flora, why?

-         Hey Ronan. How're you doin'? – He was speaking with someone on the phone. His name is Ronan, I assumed.

-         Yes bro. That's good that Hailey is going strong. Hey listen. There's a motherfucker named Branden Flora. He used to date Jessie J...- he stopped and impatiently waited for the person to talk. I think they cut him off for a reason.

Then Channing raised his voice:

-         What do you mean "so the rumour is true"? It's not a rumour bro.

The person said something, then Channing asked:

-         Yes, that's right. She's prettier than your mother. Now shut up let me talk. I'm so frustrated right now, like seriously frustrated. – he rushed his answer, so he just talked really fast.

They told him something, then he almost shouted at the guy:

-         I am not jealous of her ex! He just sent a really weird box to her house and I want to know what he wants from her!

The guy talked again and then Channing went:

-         Yes. I want all about him. Send everything you can find to me. I want everything. – he told the person with his seriously-working-mood voice.

He looked really intense. He was so irritated, it seemed like he wanted to knife up Brendan's ass.

I wanted to know what he was wanting to do so I mouth "what's happening?" very clearly so he could understand. Channing saw it, smiled to me, gestured his hand to give me a sign "wait a minute, baby." And then he went back to the cold-blooded face before.

How could he do that? WTH? He truly is a good actor.

-         Thanks Ronan, you're the best. I appreciate it. Tell your wife I love her. – he said it like it's nothing, and my face was petrified. What the hell that he just said?

He knew I was pissed. That's why he tilted his head and looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders pretended I didn't care, but deep down inside I just wanted to slap a bitch.

-         His wife is my sister. – Channing explained.

-         Oh. – I felt guilty for giving such an attitude to him and I gave him the sweetest "I forgive you" smile to hopefully erased it out of his mind.

-         Does that Ronan know about Brendan? – Mama curiously asked.

-         Ronan doesn't know, but he will know soon. He's my brother-in-law and is also very successful detective in California. – Channing carefully explained to my parents and me.

-         Ah, there's also a letter in here. – I pulled out a letter and gave it to Channing.

Channing read it out loud so everyone could hear:

"Long time no see, Jessica. You're really big now, huh? Your life is going really well from what I see. You have concerts around the world, you're more beautiful than the last time we fucked, and you're even dating a big Hollywood star.

Mind if I ask for €500,000? Come on, we are old friends, I was doing an excellent job every time we're in bed together, you were in love with me. Can you help me out for our old time's sakes? I just need money. It seems like you have everything in the world. It would be really selfish of you to not sharing and giving any of that back. So instead of giving money away to strangers, you can give it to me. Because I am not at all a stranger.

Oh. And don't tell me you don't have money, because the ATM machine Channing Tatum is in your hand now. Come on babe, your vagina should be worth something.

Hope you enjoy photos I sent attached with this letter. I thought you were beautiful when you slept naked in my bed, so I took a few. I had never ever thought of the day that I could use them for a good purpose.

Tomorrow evening at 8:00, throw a luggage of cash in the last bin at the end of the park if you don't want these artistic pictures go viral.

Love,

Your ex-fuck buddy."

I swear to God, this idea of him which tried to scam my money was the stupidest thing that he had ever done in his life. At first, I thought breaking my heart and making me have to leave him was his biggest mistake. But that wasn't it, this blackmailing shit was.

I was so disappointed in him. I asked myself numerous of times how did I fall in love with this brainless piece of shit.

He was so dumb Oh my God. Hadn't he ever watched at least one of my concert? I mean come on. If you wanna scam people, you have to do it clean and smart, you have to do research to make sure their life is in your hand so you can fuck with their mind. My concert videos, my interviews about love and life are all over the internet, those are enough resources for his dumbass to get to know about me.

The way I dressed at most of my gigs/concerts was just a bra and a tight short. Therefore, if my nude photos unfortunately were leaked out there, I would be more than happy to leak some more myself. I am confident enough to say that I am one of the toughest people in this industry. I don't really care about exposing my body, because I love myself, I am satisfied with my body, I am proud of my own kin, I want to brag about my pride with the world. There's nothing to be ashamed of.

-         So he wants money, huh? – Channing said.

-         Don't worry about him. He's crazy. And stupid. – I threw the box on the sofa and let myself sit down after standing for awhile because of that motherfucker's stupid play.

-         How can we not worry? He's threatening you, Jess. – Papa worriedly said.

-         I remember him. He was the one that nearly killed you back in 2012. – Mum said, with anger in her eyes.

-         Is it the brat who made you go to the emergency room? – Papa asked, his breath increased rapidly when he thought about that horrible day.

-         That's the one. – I playfully replied, smiled a little because I didn't even feel anything when I thought about him anymore. But still, I didn't really wanna talk about what I had gone through.

-         What happened?! – Channing hopelessly looked at each of us to wait for an answer from whoever wanted to tell him first.

-         He cheated on her. – Mama sadly told Channing.

Papa sighed and continued for Mama:

-         And Jessie was crazy for him. She loved him more than her own life.

Caught Channing staring at me the whole time, I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly and smiled at him, to hopefully help him straighten his brows, they had been frowned for too long. He seriously needed to relax. It's all fine, I didn't hurt anymore.

To comfort my man, I said:

-         I was young and dumb.

Mum sat down next to me, she held my hand in hers and continued:

-         Jessie caught him in bed with another woman, so she left him. He ran after to beg her give him another chance, promised he would not do that again, but she didn't buy any of it.

I raised my finger to say a word:

-         Actually, that was the 9th and last time I caught him with another woman, I forgave him 8 times before that. – with a "I don't care anymore" smile across my face.

I nodded to approve my own stupidity while Channing was looking at me and never intended to look away:

-         Well, yeh, I used to not love myself enough. But I have grown.

Channing still didn't comment on anything, he just stood still where he stood the whole time and stared at me.

-         Because he had such an impact on your heart and your life, love is not to be blamed. – My Dad consoled me with his warm voice and words. He was my life saver, if I didn't have him there for me, I would have died.

Dad was the one who kicked off my door when I was unconscious in my room. I didn't suicide you guys, I was just having another heart attack and didn't have enough strength and consciousness to reach my phone to call for a rescue.

-         Thanks Dad. – I smiled at my first love gratefully.

My mother started to tear up, her voice choked up and became soften when she said the next sentence:

-         After they broke up, he wanted them to be back together, but Jessie refused, and then... and then...

My mother broke down in tears. I hugged her into me and tapped on her back to comfort her:

-         Mum, it's ok. I'm alive.

Even though I was broken hearted inside when I saw her tears keep strolling down, I chose to smile to cheer her up instead of crying with her.

-         And then what happened? – I could see Channing was scare to ask, but asked anyway.

-         The jerk... that jerk tried to rape her. – My mum finished her sentence.

When I looked over to my Dad, he was already sobbing. I slightly exhaled, then use one arm to wrap around his shoulders, rubbed my palm against his shoulder to calm him down.

I looked up to Channing. He was stunned, the paleness and pain appeared clearly on his face. His hands made into fists, his knuckles turned white. My man looked up at the ceiling to try holding on his tears. He always wanted to be strong for me, he's so sweet like that.

"Cry if you want to, Channing Tatum."

-         Guys, don't be like this, it's a long time ago. I don't even remember it. – I lied. How can I not remember?

-         Did he... ? – Channing muttered under his choking voice. He didn't dare to finish the sentence, so I finish for him.

-         Did he rape me? No. Did I run away successfully? Yes. – I smiled to console him.

After running away successfully, I locked myself in my room and didn't tell anyone about it because I wasn't ready. But then the motherfucking heart attack came, because I just suffered from one of the most tremendously horrible memories in my life and couldn't fine a way to let it out. I cried my heart out and panicked since I couldn't catch up with my breath. Emotional pain converted into physical pain. I was on my way to another completely different world and my Dad stormed in to recognise the situation on time and save my life. He said that I didn't answer his phone and didn't verbally respond when he knocked on the door numerous of times, which made the 6th sense of a Dad be able to smell something really bad was coming.

It was terrifying, it was scary, haunted and every shivering feeling that exists, but it was in the past. After the heart operation back in 2015, I was completely healed mentally on my own. The reason was because I survived once more, I couldn't take my life for granted anymore, it needed to own it, so I decided to accept it as a lesson of my life. That's why I wrote "Not my ex." Music is the best therapist for me personally.

It's a beautiful song and its beginning is based on that shitty douchebag. Please don't hate the song just because of him, I worked really hard on every single word of it.

I told people I was tough and no one believed me. They thought I just hid my weakness to be strong to inspire them. I really thought it through. I had so much going on after that incident, so ain't nobody had time for being sad about that shit ever again.

Channing covered his mouth in happiness and let his tears stream down freely.

-         You escaped. You escaped. You fucking escaped. – he repeated himself like a crazy man.

He rapidly walked to me and pressed his big body on mine the second our fronts met. He hugged me with all strength of his soul.

After realising he's a bit heavy for me to bear, Channing pushed his palms against the sofa back to balance himself.

Held his big face in my hands, I lifted it up and pecked his lips. I wiped away the tears on his face:

-         Aw, baby, your tears broke my heart.

He kissed me again on my lips and then my forehead, but the stopped:

-         Wait wait. I have to take this call, it may be Ronan. – he stood up properly and turned away from me, which created a huge ass empty hole in my heart.

Channing answered the call with his more relaxing voice:

-         Channing here.

Ronan said something but then Channing stopped him:

-         Wait Ron. I will put you on speaker so Jessie and her parents can hear you as well.

He didn't wait for Ronan to say yes but immediately put him on speaker.

Ruuuuude =))))

-         Ron. Talk. – he demanded.

-         Stop talking like you're my father-in-law! – Ronan joked, pretended to be annoyed.

We from both sides of the call exchanged basic greeting, then came back to the main topic.

-         So... in mid 2013, Branden Flora committed unintentional kill a girlfriend. The incident happened half of a year after he broke up with Jessica Cornish. He had spent time in jail ever since and just got out a week ago. He could get out just after 5 years because he accomplished a very well done job in there and people in there really like him, and they found out the death was just an accident, so they decided to give him another chance to start again.

That's why he seemed like he didn't understand anything about me. He was just out of the prison, was isolated from the world for many years. But did he really think that being a fucking Hollywood star would make you super rich? Channing and I worked like slaves, risked our health, and turned our lives upside down a lot of times to be able to have a blessing career like this. That's really ignorant of him to think so.

We had to pay bills and council and grocery and all kinds of taxation and other shit too, bruh. If we stopped working for a month, we would be broke and homeless.

And why did he do this to himself anyway? He was just out and given back freedom. His dumbass should be grateful and should start his life all over again like he promised. Why did he try to get back in there? Were the food and the people in there really that nice? I don't understand this guy, I feel stupid every time thinking about I used to love him more than myself.

-         Are there any ways to find out his location? – Channing asked.

-         I have contacted with police over there and tried but I couldn't find anything. He is living like a ghost right now. – Ronan said.

Channing picked his phone up from the table and did something with it that I wasn't sure about. Then he put it down and said:

-         I just sent you dates and places Jessie is gonna be at for her upcoming concerts. Can you contact with police of each place to tell them all about this shit... - he stopped for a few second and then difficultly continued, - please? I need them to protect her. – he looked desperate, for me. His usually-ungrateful-ass just said the word "please" without being asked for me. I felt special because Channing rarely used it with other people.

-         I'm sending an email to the station of each place right now. They may need some proof to take action on it. – Ronan helped out immediately.

-         If they need something, give them my number. Please give this case your best shot, 'cause I can't lose her so... please.

-         Man, you lo... - Ron wanted to say something but finally decided to not say it.

Channing seemed like he knew what Ron wanted to tell him, because he wasn't curious about the incomplete question. He was deep in thought for a few seconds after that, and finally told Ronan:

-         You're right. – he whispered, but then raised his voice again. - Thanks for your help, Ron. Appreciate it, man.

-         No worries Chan. If there is anything else, just give me a call. If you want to contact whoever in charge of Brendan Flora's case, give me another call. I'll help everything I can. – Ronan said.

Suddenly he was so sweet to Channing, it sounded weird to me so it caused me goosebumps LOL. Or maybe because of the incomplete question, it changed his behaviour.

-         Thanks Ron, I will. – Channing thankfully reassured his bro-in-law and ended the call.

He suddenly turned around and looked at me intensely:

-         It turns out he's a rapist and also a murderer

-         What are you trying to say? – I asked, 'cause I wasn't really sure.

Channing pulled me up from the sofa. He took me into his arms and wrapped them around my waist. Suddenly forgot my parents' presence, he choked up and said:

-         I'm trying to say we cannot take this as a pranking situation. He is a murderer, whether it was intentional or not, he still is. And I would be wounded for life if there's something happen to you.

I made us apart, held his hands in mine and swinging them slightly to relax him. I then gave him a little "everything will be ok" smile, and gently said:

-         I have Dorion with me. Who do you think have a gut to mess with him?

Dorion is my lifetime brother, my team, my family, one of my very best friends, and my personal bodyguard.

If you see a big guy with beard, bald head, looks very intimidating runs after me every time I get off the stage to join the audience, it's him. He's very protective over me, but not extra like Channing is.

He is also my body trainer, so that you know his strength cannot be underestimated. If you know him and see him, you don't dare to fuck with him.

He is a huge guy with a ginormous heart and rarely smiles. I usually tease him that his facial muscles are broken.

-         But what if he has a gun? No one can protect you from a freaking gun. – Channing gave another reason to stress himself out.

-         What if he doesn't have one? – I argued.

-         You will never know, so we have to prepare for the worst to happen. – that's probably Channing's motto in life, 'cause he said that to me almost everyday. How romantic huh?

-         Ok. What do you want to upgrade? – he knew what I meant. Let's see his answer.

-         I will need local police to surround every place you go. I'll need 3 other Dorions to go side by side with you until you get back to me. I'll ask for a bulletproof vest and will need you to wear it. I wi... - I cut him off.

But see? He understood what I meant by "upgrade." But "bullet" what? HELL NO!!

I protested:

-         There's no way I'm gonna wear a bulletproof coat on the stage! It will ruin my outlook AND outfit! – I was strongly against that idea.

I mean can you even imagine Jessie J wearing a bulletproof vest singing Who You Are, or Four Letter Word? Because I legit just did so and the image of that hurt my brain.

-         For your own safety, you should. – Mama suggested.

-         Your Mum is always right, so listen to her. – Papa too??

-         No way guys. I rather die. – I determined, no one could change it.

Because of my stubbornness, they gave up on encouraging me to put that thing on to entertain my heartbeats. Good for them that they dropped the idea to save their saliva for other purposes in life, because in a million years, that would not be happening.

Mum and Dad were still very worried, but Channing helped them feel better by the fact that Channing Tatum's phone had been blown up.

So many staff from police stations called him to ask about how this happened at the first place and evidence and what they should do to protect me. Channing answered all of them extremely careful and didn't lack of any details. He tried his best to assist them in every way they needed to be able to protect my problematic ass.

My parents were so pleased, to the point they walked over to me and whispered "If you don't die after this, you have to marry him, darling." I just laughed off and ignored them. What were they thinking seriously? We'd just dated over a month. I didn't even meet his parents. And most importantly, this was just fortunate enough to be occurred when guys were madly in love. The love will fade away soon. Let's just wait. I'm not gonna give my precious life into someone's hands as quick as that, even though I love him so much. Hell nah!

After 3 long hours of discussions between Channing Tatum and the whole fucking Europe, I'd received 2 news:

The good news was all the police stations agreed to protect me because they believed Channing's words, and also the power of Ronan.

I didn't really know who he really was to have the kind of power beside he was a famous detective and Channing's in-law, but my Lord he's powerful and had a loud voice in this area.

And the bad news was I had to go again tomorrow. Channing wouldn't be there with me, Mama & Papa wouldn't be there either.

But I kept telling myself everything was ok, that motherfucker wouldn't dare to do anything to harm me, and I would see my beloved ones again very soon.

££££><><><><><><<><¥¥¥¥
From TPA: Please vote if you like my story.
Thank you so much for your support.
I love you♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 0 10
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...
165 12 16
This is a JJK fan fiction. This story might contain absurd words and smut content. I hope you like it. -Natz
15.7K 429 26
She was a top-of-the-top Pro Skater, he was an NBA superstar.. what could go wrong in the eye of the public when people suspect and turn a small inte...
1K 20 11
"Channie?" "Yes, Lixie?" "Is it weird to say, 'I love you'?" "Felix, if you're saying you like me---" A Chanlix FF (does contain a JeongMin chapter...