Kylo Ren Imagines

By BayBay08

Here are some Kylo Ren imagines **Requests are OPEN** *No Smut/Lemon* Published: May 25th, 2018 Completed: TB... More

A/N
Imagine #1
Imagine #2
Imagine #3
Imagine #4
Imagine #5
Imagine #6
Imagine #7
Imagine #8
Imagine #9
A/N
Imagine #10
Imagine #11
Imagine #12
Imagine #13
Imagine #14
Imagine #15
Imagine #16
Imagine #17
Imagine #18
Imagine #19
Imagine #20
Imagine #21
Imagine #22
Imagine #23
Imagine #24
A/N
Imagine #26
Imagine #27
Imagine #28
Imagine #29
Imagine #30
Imagine #31
Imagine #32
Imagine #33
A/N
Imagine #34
Imagine #35
Imagine #36
Kylo Ren Watercolor Silhouette Painting
Imagine #37
Imagine #38
Imagine #39
Imagine #40 (Special)
Imagine #41
Rey Watercolor Silhouette Painting
Imagine #42
Imagine #43
Random Question #1
Imagine #44

Imagine #25

6.7K 34 10
By BayBay08

Imagine you are Kylo Ren's daughter and you're excited to see your mother.

*Requested*

(A/N: This is Part 3 of Imagine #20)

It's been a month since you found out that your father happened to be Kylo Ren, the Commander of the First Order. You've been getting adjusted to him ever since you've found out. You've been spending time with Kylo, even while he's working on the Bridge or anywhere else in the First Order Base. You were happy to be with your father and spend some time with him more. But at the same time, you still missed your mother, Jalena, and you wished you could see her some time.

You were in Kylo's quarters sitting on his bed, playing with your new teddy bear that Kylo gave to you recently. Kylo went to go run a quick errand for a bit. He mentioned to you that it was something important and it was a surprise for you and he would tell you when he got back.

Minutes later, the door slid open and Kylo walked in, with a smile on his face. "Hi, (y/n)." He said. "Hi, daddy." You said. Kylo sat on the edge of the bed and, then, you crawled towards him and you gave him a hug. Kylo chuckled a bit and, then, he returned the hug. "My little girl." Kylo said, quietly.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug. "So, guess what, (y/n)?" Kylo said. "What is it, daddy?" You asked. "Do you wanna know your surprise right now?" "Yes, I do, daddy!" You answered, eagerly.

"Okay, then. I'll tell you your surprise. (y/n), how would feel if I had made an arrangement for your mother to come here and see you?" Kylo said, smirking. You gasped, excitingly. "I get to see mommy?" You asked. Kylo nodded and said, "Yes, (y/n). I know how much you miss your mother. So I talked with your mother from the holoprojector and I have made an arrangement for her to come here and see you."

You squealed, in excitement, and, then, you wrapped your arms around Kylo's neck. Kylo chuckled and he returned the hug. Then, you slightly pulled away from the hug and you looked up at Kylo and asked, "When do I get to see mommy?" Kylo smiled and answered, "You'll get to see your mother tomorrow, (y/n)."

When Kylo said that, you squealed even more and you hugged Kylo again, a little bit tighter this time. "Whoa! For a little girl your size, (y/n), you're really strong." Kylo said, as he returned the hug. "I'm sorry, daddy." "There's no sorry at all, (y/n)." Kylo said.

Moments later, you and Kylo pulled away from the hug. "I'm so excited, daddy, I could stay up all night." You said, as you jumped on the bed. Then, Kylo stopped you and said, "If you do that, you'll be too tired to see your mother the next day. Right now, it's time for bed, (y/n). I'll wake you up in the morning." "Okay, daddy." You said, as you laid down and snuggled under the covers. Kylo pulled the covers over you and he tucked you in.

After that, Kylo grabbed a pair of sweatpants from his dresser and, then, he went into his bathroom to change. Minutes later, he came out of the bathroom, wearing a black tank top and black sweatpants, and he crawled into bed with you. He wrapped his arms around you and he pulled you closer towards him while holding you, protectively. "Goodnight, daddy." You said, and, then, you closed your eyes. Kylo smiled and he kissed you on the forehead and said, "Goodnight, (y/n)." He, then, closed his eyes and fell asleep.

***

There was a knock at the door. Kylo woke up and groaned, in annoyance. Luckily, the knocking didn't wake you up, much to Kylo's relief. He got up, quietly, out of bed and he headed to the door. He opened the door and saw General Hux standing outside. "What is it, General Hux?" Kylo asked. "Ren, there's an emergency happening down in the Main Hanger Deck." General Hux said. Kylo looked at him, confused, at first, and, then, he said, "Hold on, Hux." He closed the door and he rushed to his closet to grab his uniform and he changed in the bathroom.

After Kylo got dressed, he walked out of his quarters and met up with General Hux. "What seems to be the problem?" Kylo asked. "That woman arrived and one of the Stormtroopers, FZ-3103 opened fired on her." General Hux explained. Kylo, quickly, looked at General Hux, shocked. "What?! I requested no armed reinforcements when she arrived here!" He yelled, and, then, sprinted off to go to the Main Hanger Deck.

When Kylo got to the Main Hanger Deck, he noticed two Stormtroopers holding a Stormtrooper by the arms. He knew right away that it was the Stormtrooper General Hux had mentioned. Kylo, then, took his Lightsaber off of his utility belt and he activated it as he walked towards FZ-3103, while gritting his teeth in anger.

When he got closer, FZ-3103 said, "S-Sir, I-I can explain—" But, then, he was interrupted as Kylo impaled his chest with his Lightsaber. "No excuse, FZ-3103. As of right now, you are relieved of duty." Kylo said, as he deactivated his Lightsaber. "Release him." He ordered the two Stormtroopers and, then, they released FZ-3103, who fell on the floor, motionless.

After that, Kylo looked at the two Stormtroopers and asked, "Where's the woman?" "She's on her ship, sir." One of the Stormtroopers answered. Then, Kylo pushed through them and climbed aboard the ship. When he got inside, he looked down and saw Jalena, the woman he once loved, lying on the floor, barely breathing, holding her torso with both of her hands, with her eyes closed. Kylo, quickly, kneeled down, setting his Lightsaber on the floor, and he, gently, picked her up, in a bridal style.

"Jalena." Kylo whispered. Jalena opened her eyes, slowly, and she looked up at Kylo and smiled. "It's you. Even after all these years...you still look the same as I remembered you the last time." She said. Kylo chuckled a bit and said, "Same with you too. I always thought about you, Jalena." When Kylo said that, Jalena smiled even more. "Me too." She said.

But, then, Jalena winced in pain. Kylo held her a bit closer towards him. "Is (y/n) alright?" Jalena asked. Kylo nodded and said, "She's fine, Jalena. She's sleeping in my quarters." Jalena let out a sigh of relief. "Good. At least...I know she's safe...and you'll take really good care of her." She said, softly.

At that moment, Kylo felt his chest tightened after she said that. "Don't talk like that, Jalena. I'll take you to the infirmary and the doctors will help you." Kylo said. Jalena shook her head.

Even though she felt weak, Jalena lifted her right hand towards Kylo's face and she placed it on his cheek. "Will you...do something for...me though?" She asked. Kylo nodded. "Anything." "I want you to remove me from (y/n)'s memories." Jalena requested. Kylo was shocked to hear that. "But, Jalena, I can't do that. It'll hurt (y/n)." He said, shaking his head. "She's already been through enough of...where her father was for all these years. Now...she has you and I don't want her...to go through depression all her life." Jalena said.

"But—" Kylo started to say, but Jalena interrupted him. "Promise me you'll do that for me. Promise me...you'll take good care...of (y/n) and you'll tell her all about me...when she's older." She said. Kylo was fighting back the tears as he thought for a moment. He, finally, said, "I promise, Jalena. I promise to take good care of our daughter." Jalena, then, smiled.

"I...I love...you...Ben." She said. Kylo couldn't hold the tears back any longer and they streamed down his cheeks. "I love you too, Jalena." He cried. Then, with all the strength she had left, Jalena sat up and she pressed her lips against Kylo's lips. Kylo was surprised at first, but, then, he returned the kiss.

Moments later, Jalena pulled away from the kiss and she closed her eyes as she collapsed in Kylo's arms. More tears were streaming down Kylo's cheeks as he cradled Jalena in his arms and held her close to him as he cried. The woman he once loved years ago was gone.

***

You woke up and you noticed that Kylo was gone. You were confused because he promised that he would wake you up to see Jalena. He didn't even wake you up to let you know where he was going. You got up out bed and you changed into different clothes. Then, you went into the bathroom to brush your hair and teeth. After that, you sat on Kylo's bed and you played with your teddy bear while you waited for Kylo to return.

Minutes later, you heard the door slide open. You looked up and you saw Kylo walking, with a sad look on his face. "Where were you, daddy? You didn't wake me up to see mommy." You said. But Kylo didn't answer you. He was looking down the whole time as he walked towards the bed. He sat down next to you, while looking down at his knees. You could even see stained tears on his cheeks.

"What's wrong, daddy?" You asked, sounding worried. "Where's mommy?" You added. Kylo didn't say anything for a few seconds until he looked at you and said, "Come here, (y/n). There's something I need to tell you." You, then, crawled towards Kylo and he picked you up and set you down on his lap. You looked up at him and asked, "What is it, daddy?"

Kylo took a deep breath, trying to hold back the tears, and said, "(y/n)...something terrible happened to your mother." You were confused. Kylo took another deep breath, shaking a bit as he let out an exhale. "(y/n), your mother...is..." He started to say, but he was loose for words and he couldn't hold the tears back any longer. "Why are you crying, daddy?" You asked.

Kylo took another deep breath and he let out an exhale and said, "(y/n), your mother...is gone." Your eyes widened after Kylo said that. You shook your head in disbelief. "No..." You whispered. Kylo nodded, sadly. "I'm so sorry, (y/n)." He said, softly. "No!" You cried, as you buried your face on Kylo's chest, crying.

As he was crying, quietly, Kylo wrapped his arms around you and held you close towards him as he rocked you. It broke his heart when he told you about Jalena. He hated seeing you upset and it worried him that you'll go through depression all your life.

Moments later, Kylo remembered to do what Jalena told him to do. Remove her from your memories. He hesitated at first, but he didn't want to break Jalena's promise. He place his gloved hand on the back of your head and he concentrated his Force on you to remove Jalena from your memories.

As you were still crying, you felt a strange energy in your head. It was making you feel lightheaded. But sooner or later, you were starting to feel sleepy. Then, you closed your eyes and you fell asleep in Kylo's arms.

After Kylo was done removing Jalena from your memories, he cradled you in his arms like a baby as he looked at your sleeping form. He felt guilty for doing that toyou, but he didn't wanna break Jalena promise and he didn't want you to go through a life of depression. He knows that he's gonna take really good care of you and he'll tell you all about Jalena when you're older. Some day in the future.

***

Thank you starwarsfan20 for asking to do two more chapters for Imagine #20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 70 16
Ren hates Hux. Whoah what a shock. But this hatred gets so intense and passionate it's bothering their coworkers and even Snoke. So he ships them of...
32K 1K 31
"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™–๐™—๐™ž๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง" "๐™– ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™–๐™ ๏ฟฝ...
39.9K 832 22
COMPLETED 10K?!?! And for a story where I forgot to change his name from Kylo to Ben?!? You all are amazing and have shown me such mercy! Lol! Thank...
2.8K 83 18
Just another Kylo Ren fanfiction.... With a little twist c; Alayla is neither for the Light side or the Dark side. So what's going to happen? โ™กNoteโ™ก:...