My hope

By bangtanbby92

A girl with Major anger issues moves from America to Korea and meets a boy that ends up being the only one th... More

Me and my issues
Part2
Part 3
Part 4
Part5
Part 6
Part7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
A/N
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Ending
A/N

Part 12

828 24 2
By bangtanbby92

The school day went on like usual. It was time for lunch so me, Hoseok and Lisa headed to the cafe. We were eating when Jimin and Jennie came up to us,
" hey, y/n you don't mind if we sit here, so you?" Jimin asked.
I didn't want them to but I said, "no,not at all, you can sit there" I gave them a fake smile.
"I didn't know you where friends with y/n?"
Jennie said looking at Jimin.
" yeah, we met two days ago" he said smiling at me then looking back to her.
"Oh..."
It was quiet for a moment then I hear Lisa's voice, " so, y/n, I saw your calendar the other day and I couldn't help notice that next week is your birthday"
I went silent, Hoseok just looked at me wide eyed.
" how come Lisa knows about this before me?" He said in a pouty voice.
"Hey, don't get pouty, she looked at my calendar, I didn't tell her. Besides I'm not even going to celebrate"
They all gasped
" what do you mean you not celebrating, you have to. This is your first birthday with us, this is important!" Lisa was now freaking out about me not wanting to celebrate.
" I know.... but... it just won't be the same without my family. And I checked to see if they could come to see me but, they can't, so there's no point."
I never wanted to leave America but if I didn't then I would have never met Hoseok. But it also came at a price of not seeing my family.
" what if we don't celebrate, what if we just have a slumber party with food, karaoke, games and more food?" Lisa suggested
"Yeah and it will just be us three" Hoseok said
" what about me?" Jimin said with a pouty face
" and Jimin" Hoseok added
" I wanna come" I head Jennie's voice sound enthusiastically.
" and.... Jennie. It will be fun and you will spend the day with me" he kissed my cheek.
I was quietly debating if I'd should say yes to this, I'm mean what's the worst that could happen?
" fine, ok"
" YAY!!!!" Lisa said then gave me a big hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 13.5K 32
Frustrated emotions ®jikookied_
174K 6.1K 32
You moved to Korea and wanted to live your life. But, over time, you grew tired and depressed. Thinking that nothing was going make you happy or fee...
68.6K 6.2K 64
Rosé is sick of her short-term dating life and wants to find a man who can be loyal to her and her only. She does not want to play around with love a...
331 0 25
He moved to America and ends up meeting a girl that had a special and badass personality they worked together on beating bad guys but as they get to...