My Muted Mate. *editing*

By Maroon1479

RUSSO'S BOOK ONE! Abigail Crow never had the best life. Her father is abusive and her mother an alcoholic. Th... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twevle.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty-One.
Chapter Twenty-Two.
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four.
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight.
Chapter Twenty-Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty-One.
Chapter Thirty-Two.
Chapter Thirty-Three.
Chapter Thirty-Four.
Chapter Thirty-Five.
Chapter Thirty-Six.
Chapter Thirty-Seven.
Chapter Thirty-Eight.
Chapter Forty.
Epilogue.
Author Note.
(Extra #One.)
(Extra #Two.)
(Extra #Three.)
{Extra #Four.}
{Extra #Five.}

Chapter Thirty-Nine.

257K 5.1K 468
By Maroon1479

I looked at the scar going across Scott chest starting from his shoulder to the waist after a few hours of getting home. It was faint, but still noticeable. Everyone was here to hug me and hit Scott for being an idiot.

Scott forced a smile on his face, but I saw it in his eyes he hated it. He touched it, “I know it’s a big turn off, but I hope you do mind that I live with it the rest of my life.”

I shook my head in disbelief at him and wrapped my arm around him, hugging him. “Scott, I don’t care about the scar. I care that you almost died from the crash. I don’t mind it at all. I love you no matter what.”

He hugged me tightly from my waist, “That’s good to hear.”

He leaned back a little and stroked my hair back. I touched to the top his scar, feeling the rough skin. I don’t really care if he has to live with it, I still love him and think he has a beautiful body. It’s not like I don’t have some old scar all over my body from my dad.

My hand trailed down the scar and I touched the banged aid over shot wound. I felt Scott flinched a little. “How bad does it hurt?” I asked.

“Better than earlier.” he said. “It just stings now when someone touches it.”

My eyes watered up when I thought about Javier shooting Scott and how scared I was. I thought I was going to lose him last night. I don’t know how my life would ever feel close to normal if I lost Scott. No one has ever loved me like him and his family before but Tyler. Tears slid down my face, “I thought I was going to lose you, Scott.” I admitted to him.

He put his hand under my chin and lift me head so I could look up at his brown eyes, “Hey, stop that.” he said. “I’m here with you, we’re both safe.”

“I know.” I said. “But you seem to being getting hurt a lot now ever since your met me.”

“My life has changed.” he said and I began to lower my head, but he just tilt it back up. “But I wouldn’t change anything about how much you changed my life. Before I met you, do you know how lonely I was? I waited practically almost three year just waiting for you while my other brother were happy and in love. You don’t know how much excited I was when you came here and I felt like I could finally have someone who would know the feel me and love me.”

 “Everyone loves you Scott.” I said. “You’re thee Scott Russo, one of the famous Russo boys.”

He chuckled and wiped my cheeks with his hands when I stopped crying, “And your Abigail Crow, the girl that I love very much and hope you’ll love me forever.”

A small smiled appeared on my face, “I think I can do that.”

He smiled to and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went on my waist. He brought my body closer to his until both our bodies were touching. He was so warm, making me feel comfortable.

I felt Scott’s hand slid down my waist and slowly moved his hands at the edge of my shirt. His hands began to pull my shirt up until he suddenly stop.

He pulled back and I gave him a confused look. I opened my mom to ask what’s wrong, but his nose began to flare as he sniffed the air. “That idiot.” he said to himself as he took his hands off me and went over to the window. I went over to the window next to him and looked over his shoulder to see what he was looking at.

Gabe was standing in the front yard of the Russo house. My eyes winded in disbelief. Is he looking for a death or something? I placed my hands on Scott shoulder and I felt him tense.

He quickly turned around and didn’t even bother to find a shirt as he lift my room. I followed behind him, “Scott, wait, hold up—”,

 “He’s an idiot.” he all did but growl out as we walked down the steps. I saw at the bottom his brothers and father looking up at the stair case. They of course knew he was here.

I quickened my pace, meeting him half way when I put my hand on his shoulder and stopping him, “Scott, just breath.”

 “He’s dead, Abigail.” he said. “Or at least, an eye for an eye.”

 “What is that supposed to mean?” I asked. “Scott, you’re in no shape to fight or anything? We’ll just tell him to go away and leave us alone.”

“I can’t live with myself if I just let that happen.” he said. “He put you through hell and I’m going to do that same thing to him.” he said, ignoring me when I gave him a serious look. He turned and continued on his way down the steps. He walked passed his brother and he and his father walked over to the door.

I went down the stepped and fallowed everyone outside. Colleen came over next to me, holding my hands as we went outside.

Scott, his father, and brother went down the steps.

Gabe looked at Scott and made a face, “Jeez, man that look painful. I’m really sorry about what happen that night while running. But I’m going to be honest with you, I didn’t plan anything to happen that night—”,

“Shut up, Gabe.” Scott coldly said. “Do you think I really care about that night? What are you doing here?”

He scratched the back of his head and looked over at me. I squeezed Colleen hand as I glared at him. He looked back at Scott, “I know giving Abigail to Jaiver was probably a stupid idea. I didn’t have much left to give so if I wanted to get out of the gang, someone had to be replace—”,

Scott began to step forward and he snorted, “You really think that make things better?” he growled out even when his father grabbed his arm to stop him. “You’re really stupid to come around here, do you know that? You’re not my family anymore! You have no family anymore, you’re a disgrace!”

Gabe held up a hand, “Okay, look, it’s my turn to apologize.” he said. “Yes, I had always blamed you for what happen that night a few years back, but now I realize how stupid it was and maybe took it too far.”

 “Too far?” Scott barked out. “You threatened Abigail, hurt her, kidnapped her, and sold her to an insane criminal! Not to mention to involve Colleen in it just cause of you stupid jealousy on something you never bother to tell me! You know I would have never did it if you told me!”

 “I know that, Scott, but even you know that’s a betrayal in my eyes.” he said. “Look, Scott, I came over here not to fight, but make peace. I’m sorry, I’m truly am sorry. Mina talked me and I realized how wrong I was.”

“Are you on drugs?” Scott asked. “You really think any of us would forgive you? Let go of me!” Scott growled as he pushed his father away and went up to Gabe, punching him across the face.

Gabe fell back onto the snow and looked up at Scott, “Okay, I deserved that.” he said, holding an arm up at Scott in peace. “But Scott, forgive me. We’re family—”,

 “You’re no family to me.” Scott said. “We used be friends, but we aren’t anymore. I wanted you out of this town, I never want to see your face again!”

 “You know I can’t do that.” he said as he got up from the ground. “Mina’s here and—”,

 “I don’t care!” Scott yelled. “She can go out of town to see you, but I don’t want to see or smell your scent here. If you come back here, I will personally beat your ass. What you did is nothing that can be forgiven. You shamed this family.”

 “Scott—”, he got cut off when Scott threw another swing at him, making his nose starting to bleed and his eyes shifted blacked.

 “You’re really lucky I can shift right now”, Scott growled.

Skyler Sir stepped forward, “Scott’s right, you better leave and never come back here.” he said. “Mina can come visit you, but you can’t come back here.”

“Skyler, please don’t do this—”,

“I’m the only oldest male here in Nash, you would follow my orders to leave here and never step foot back here. I hate to do this to someone who was once close to my children and loved as one of mine own, but you lost the respect of us. You have an hour to get out of here or I and my boys will drag you out of by your tail. Don’t think we’re joking, Gabe. You’re lucky I’m not letting your ass get beat by all of us cause believe me, I wanted to help cause your hurt Abigail.”

 “I grew up around you—you’ve admitted I was just like your son! You’re taking her side over mine!” he growled.

 “Yes!” Skyler growled. “Get out of here now or you’ll be the one ending up in the hospital next!”

Gabe looked at Scott, me, then Scott again. “Fine, I’ll never step foot on this land.” he said. “I’m sorry,” he began to turn around.

 “Hold up.”, Scott said and Gabe turned around. Before Gabe could blink twice, Scott punched him one more time and I even winced a little at how hard it look. “Just had to do it one more time.” he said.

Gabe breathed heavily out his mouth, but stayed in his human form.

 “One hour.” Skyler Sir said. “Get out of here.”

Gabe looked around at all us before turn around and ran towards the woods. I watched Scott shoulder go down as he turned around, looking disappointed. I let go of Colleen handed and went down the stairs and over to him.

I put my arms around him and hugged him, “You were the bigger person, Scott.” I said.

 “I’ll find him when I’m all healed.” he promised.

I looked up at him, “No.”, I said. “Scott, please, I just want this is all to be over. I don’t want everything to be messed up again, but for it to be over. We have nothing else to worry about, please, just let it all be over so we can be happy.”

“I feel like I let you down if I didn’t do anything.” he said.

“I think those three punches did It.”, I said. “Please, Scott, don’t do anything stupid that can put you in harm’s way.” I begged him.

He looked down at me seriously, “Would that really make you happy?” he asked.

I nodded, “Yeah, it will. Please, the only drama I want to deal with is high school.”

He thought about it for a moment before sighing, “Okay, fine, I’ll leave it alone.”

I smiled, “Good. Finally everything perfect.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.1K 32
She has survived. For twenty years she has been running through the woods with the sole purpose of finding a pack that will take her in. Only problem...
1M 77.5K 22
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
860 59 17
Felix's boyfriend cheated on him, hyunjin's girl friend cheated on him, result the the 2 cheaters are DATING EACH OTHER? That will make one thing in...
22.8M 547K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...