Genuine love

By highoffbam

Read, you'll like it More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
🚨

3

6.6K 288 100
By highoffbam

Jewel's POV
next morning..

I was woken up from the bright sun beaming through the blinds and the soft snores that came from beside me. Just being like this felt right, i couldn't put my finger on why it did but just know that it did. I layed there a little longer admiring her facial features as my thoughts came in as usual.

Today My body was rested never have I ever felt this good, well it's been a while. Dom slept so silently I started to feel weird for just staring. But she was just so beautiful. Her eyelashes were longer than I expected and her lips looked moist. The soft vanilla smell that bounced off her sheets and traveled to my soft smelled so good. I got out of her bed and went back to the guest room only to shower though.

"Ugh you still here" I heard from behind me. The voice in my head told me to keep walking but the other side of me wasn't going to keep being disrespected. I turned and went up to her so fast our chests practically was touching.

"Listen shorty , I'm not rude to you so don't be rude to me" I demanded. Never was I going to let some little ass fem try and get overs not with words. "Say another thing and I swear I'll hurt you" I walked away thinking I should tease some more.

"Just hurry up and get the fuck out" she yelled.

"Your track is showing sis fix that" I flicked her off and walked into my room hearing her talk shit still. I didn't have nomore time to waste, today was my day to get back on my feet. Excitement wanted to rush through me but I just couldn't let it. I went and got in the shower just thinking of how I was gon have my pimping back. And imagining how my life will be from here on out. Yeah i'm dreaming pretty big but who wouldn't?

When I got out of the shower I decided to dry off and go back into the room to see what she had in the closet in here. I slid the door open and walked inside I was truly in heaven. She had so many jeans so i went over to where they were. I spotted out these light jeans next to a white f•r•I•e•n•d shirt so I grabbed the both now looking for some boxers. I looked up seeing a drawer I opened it and seen some polo boxers in a pack, I grabbed a color with a matching sports bra. I got everything I needed and went to the room to get dressed.

"I feel like myself again yo" I walked over to the body mirror in the room and posed. My hair was out and wild since I needed a new cut but I would try later to find good places. I had grabbed some white filas out her closet and slid them on it's like everything was the perfect size. After I put deodorant and cologne on I cleaned my mess and left the room. First thing I smelled was syrup.. I followed the smell which lead me downstairs to the kitchen. My eyes were loving what they were seeing.. it was dom. She had on a black sports bra and black sweatpants with the rim of her boxers showing. Exposing her firm stomach and the lumps from her abs. Her dreads were in a back ponytail showing off her fresh cut and earrings. This girl really did some things to me.

"Kam is one hell of a lucky girl" I mumbled walking over to a chair. There's no way I could have somebody like dom, she was so out of my league. I'm sure she wasn't stud for stud but still I would test the waters. She was dancing to the reggae that was playing not even noticing I was in here with her. I hit the power button on her speaker causing her to look back.

"Rule number 1 no fucking with my music" she said looking back to what she was doing. I kind of chuckled at how she demanded her rules.

"Anyway it smell good you didn't tell me you could cook D" I said walking over next to her. She looked at me with a soft smile before flipping the pancake.

"You never asked" she said turning to face me completely. First thing she did was look me up and down as if she just seen a ghost. Her eyes were unreadable her whole facial expression was unreadable. She turned around so fast, I could've guessed what she was thinking.

"You aren't stud for stud.. are you" I asked boldly but I wanted to know.

"No I am not, I have nothing against it stud for stud couples are cute I just can't see myself being dominated or taking strap" she spoke honestly.

"Noted" I said looking down at the plate she sat in front of me. I began to eat not speaking another word. I even turned her speaker on so the music could continue.

"Did I offend you" she yelled through the loud music. I just shook my head and took a few more bites of my food before heading back to my room. Why was I so bothered by this? I mean she is attractive but it's her preference

I was now sitting at the end of the bed gathering my book bag and stuff up. Once I had my book bag zipped my door creaked open showing a dom. I stood up and put my backpack on avoiding eye contact "Where are you going" she asked.

"Nowhere just yet, getting all my things ready that's all" I said giving a small smile. By the look on her face she knew I was lying.

"Well good because we have things to do today come on" she said as she motioned her head. I did as told and left out the room going downstairs. Something told me she was taking me somewhere but I had two legs with feet connected to the ankles, I could've walked perfectly fine.

"Where you taking me" I asked her but she didn't even answer my question. The annoying part in me wanted to keep asking but the obvious part of me knew not to try her. It was just something about her, her masculinity build and her firmness including her facial features. So Again I wasn't about to do the dumb thing and bug her.

I patted myself to make sure i had everything because everytime i go somewhere i always leave something important behind. but luckily this time I had all my stuff and went out to her car and got in. She got in and plugged her phone up to the aux cord turning on something I could vibe to. I looked out the window watching the signs and houses looking all blurred from how fast she was going. I grabbed my seatbelt and put it on I wasn't about to die in this car. i think the fuck not.

"You drive like a mad man" I said to her as we reached a nice neighborhood. The houses was big, way to big for my price range. Most I could afford was a 1 bed room apartment I mean it would be just me in it. "Why we in this neighborhood" I asked her.

"We getting you back on your feet I'mma let you stay at a house I own , your the first to move in. It's pretty big tho but I'll help you get a job so you can pay the rent and I'll help you as well" she said with a genuine smile on her face. I'm sure my cheeks were red just from blushing. I'm very thankful to have somebody like her. Somebody willing to give up what's theirs to help somebody out, but deep down inside I felt vulnerable a little too vulnerable. If it was anything my mom taught me it was to never be vulnerable to others and that's what I'm doing.

After a while of us driving and turning we reached this big White House with a black gate surrounding it. In order to get in the gate you have to speak in a speaker. We pulled in and parked around some fountain, my eyes didn't believe what they were seeing.

"I-I can't, I can't afford this" I stammered out as we were greeted in by some maid. It was huge in here very huge the living room was nice and so was the kitchen. She took me upstairs and the master bedroom is 5 of my old bedrooms put together plus a walk in closet and bathroom just like hers back at her place.

"Everything is w.." I cut her off by jumping in her arms.. literally JUMPED in her arms. i had my arms wrapped around her neck and my legs wrapped around her waist. I gripped around her firmly but quickly jumped down fixing my shirt from being wrinkled.

"Listen thanks again, like really thanks for everything Dom" was all I said before she dragged me out the house taking me to the apple store. "Okay so I don't know why we here but Ian got the money to spend on a phone right now" I said.

"Who said we was here for you" she asked me leaving me to look dumb. I smacked my lips and got out the car walking through the glass doors to get inside this place. When we walked in music was playing and people were scattered everywhere . I followed dom to the display table that layed the IPhone 11 pro max.

"What color you want?" She asked me.

"Thought we wasn't in here for me" I reminded her. All she did was wink at me and kept looking. She eventually called somebody over here and told them she'll take a white one my mouth dropped at the price, this girl must've done drugs or some. Cause a thousand dollars for a phone is to damn much. It better be able to take me around the world and back in less then 24 hours.

"I sure as hell hope that wasn't for me I was fine with a 6 or something" i said.

"Nah we gotta get you caught up" she spoke truthfully. I was still shocked at how it was so easy for her to buy these things as if she ain't care about a damn price. I knew she said she would help me get on my feet but spending thousands of dollars for me is a bit over whelming.

"I owe you" I said looking over at the The other phones.

"Ion want you owing me anything back I mean it" she demanded me. I shook my head in an okay motion seeing the man come back with the phone. She took the box from him and handed it to me. I was so hesitant but eventually I took it and held it close to me. We went.. well she went to pay for it then we left out the place. I was quiet very quiet I don't know how to thank this girl for everything she's doing. I didn't even get to touch my money yet she wouldn't allow me because she said it's her doing. And that she wants to be the one to help no matter how much I wanted to touch mine she wouldn't allow it.

After driving and making stops to many clothes places I had many outfits. I had more outfits then I ever had before. Shit shoes to even go with everything she literally took me splurging she carried my bags as well. I didn't ask no questions just did as told when she took me to all those stores. we finally got back to her house she said to leave the bags in the car since she would be dropping me off at my new place.

I stayed in the car while watching her go to her driveway. She came back out a few minutes later in a all black 2019 Honda Civic. Now one thing I can say is this girl got some good taste in cars, houses, clothes, everything. She parked and came over to the car opening my door for me so I could get out. Once I got out she handed me the keys so I took them from her and stood there admiring it.

"Why" I said lowly hoping she didn't hear.

"Because i wanna help babygirl" she whispered in my ear. I'll be wrong if I said it sounded seductive but my boxers sure as hell were moist. I went and got into the car with her getting in hers we left and went back to my house. We pulled in after the gates open and parked. The house wasn't far from hers I could walk if I wanted to.

We got out the cars and took everything in. By time we got there it looked different furniture was now in the places that were empty, so were rugs and dishes and giant TVs. I turned around seeing her lean up against the wall with a smirk. Tears threatened to leave my eyes.. they won. I began to cry turning back around going to sit down in the kitchen. She followed behind me asking if I'm okay I just cried harder and put my face on her stomach.

"Today has been to good, you've been to good, this place those things the money is all just overwhelming " she put my face in her hands lifting me up to look at me. We made eye contact for a little but she was the first to break it. She wiped my tears away and backed up from me leaving out the kitchen. I went and followed seeing that she began taking the bags to my room so I helped her out.

I couldn't be more thankful..

- - - - !
Think dom will fall for jewels?
Like the chapter?
Leave comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.7K 36
read and find out
141K 3.7K 22
I hope you like family drama because that's what you're getting 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ g!p in case you weren't sure... If you don't like it, don't read it, b...
44.6K 529 15
Just read it