Jeff the Killer's Daughter

By loxsyLeeAnn

Hello, my name Is Stella ,and I am a killer. Well, daughter of a killer. You see my dad is the notorious Jeff... More

Jeff the Killer's Daughter
Troubbled
The Stalk
Okay Kids lets KILL!
Banina
It feels good to kill
I am Sorry
catching up
Over 1k reads !!
A day in Hell
Shes Alive

Why?

32 2 0
By loxsyLeeAnn

James's POV .

I love my sister . God damn it !

"Hello Mister . " a little girl with green eyes said.

" Hello and you are ?" I asked .

" Sally . " She said with a sweet voice.

" Slendy said that if I have a kiss by someone who loves me I can get out of this little girl form." She said .

Did I really need to know that ?

" That's great !" I said .

" Will you love me ?" She asked looking at me batting her green eyes. I couldn't help but smile. She is so cute .

I picked her up and kissed her cheek," Sure!" I said and then she started to glow.  I set her down and she grew taller and older . She stopped at looking right about as if she was 17.  

" You do love me !"  she said then hugged me showering me with kisses. 

I then felt a book on my head .

"Mister ! Do you want to play ?" She is Still a little girl it was all my imagination. Ha I am delusional .

" Sure why not sally ." I said and then the hoped up on my back ." Getya up horsey!" She said .

Stella's POV

me and Thomas have been thinking about our next baby . Its been clearly a 9 months pregnancy . cause its been 9 months.

"So what are we gonna name the baby if its a girl?" I asked him.

" Annabella." he said .

" And for a boy?"

" Jasper ." He said .

I smiled and pat my stomach .

Toby's pov

I walked into the room to see broken makeing out with ..... Lost . I grabbed her neck and snapped it in half . " Go burn in mega Hell bitch !" I said as I walked out the door .

EJ walked into the room. "What happened to Broken?" He asked .

"She is a cheating who're !" I walked out and slammed the door .

Hey sorry supper short chapter I am  really sorry just I have a slurry as birch ex girlfriend who maxed out with a girl in our relationship and had no gut to tell me until the day things got worse for me .

Anyways who wants to know the gender of the baby leave your guess in the comments bellow. Also if you want to add a character PM me remember to vote and share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
67.9K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...