Changes {Emmett Cullen}

By skjefferson

Ezra Geralds has lived in Forks, Washington almost all of his life. He lived his life in a steady routine. Sc... More

Cast List
•Epigraph•
•00•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
Part Two: •Epigraph•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•7.5•
RosaliexBella Fic
•09•
•10•
Sequel????
Sequel?!

•07•

29.3K 827 208
By skjefferson

After kissing Emmett for another 20 minutes, my uncle came downstairs and unknowingly broke us apart. Let me just say, kissing Emmett is something else entirely. It was like neither of us could get enough of one another. Our lips fit perfectly against each other, his hands were meant to touch me and mine, him.

After my uncle left, I thought we would have kissed some more, but instead Emmett put a movie on and wrapped me up in his arms so we could cuddle. I was hesitant at first, but I allowed him to show that type of affection towards me. I didn't understand it all, but my feelings for Emmett were strong. It made it hard to think logically.

We spent most of the night watching movies and talking casually as if we were still the friends we were before the kiss happened. Conversation never strained when I was with Emmett, he just kept things going smoothly.

Our night was cut short when Jonas stumbled in drunk. Emmett had helped me get Jonas upstairs and into a pair of new clothes before putting him in bed. After I made sure Jonas wasn't going to hurl, I walked Emmett to the door. After Emmett promising to pick me up at 8am the next morning and me trying to fight him on it so I could get a bit more sleep, Emmett left to return home and I was left thinking of the two kisses we had shared.

I went to bed that night and dreamed happily of Emmett's lips on mine. When I woke up the next morning, I saw that it was 7:47. Emmett had texted me and I awoke to the sound of my phone going off. I grabbed my phone and flipped it open, squinting to read the text through the blurriness of sleep.

Emmett: I'm on my way to you, Angel Eyes. Hope you're awake.

I frowned as I blinked quickly, trying to register what the text had said. Then my eyes widened in shock. Shit I wasn't even ready!! I hopped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I quickly did my morning routine then I raced back towards my room and threw on a pair of jean and an old Nirvana band shirt. I put my hoodie on and slipped my feet into my old Converses.

I grabbed my phone and when I looked at the time on my clock I saw it was 7:58. Wow, that was a record. I raced out of my room and downstairs. I saw that my uncle was already awake. He was sitting in his chair in the living with a cup of coffee and a paper in his hands.

"Morning, Uncle Arthur," I said as I slipped past the living room to the the coat closet to grab my jacket.

"Morning, Ezra. Early start today? You're normally never up this early on a Saturday," Arthur set his paper down in his lap and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Emmett's taking me over to his place today. He wanted me to meet his family," I said as I shrugged casually, slipping my jacket on.

"Emmett, huh?" Arthur questioned and I nodded my head simply. Arthur frowned slightly, rubbing his chin, "Ezra, sit down with me for a moment, please."

I frowned slightly as my uncle never looked so concern before. I knew Emmett would be here any minute, but I also knew my uncle needed to talk. I quickly took a seat on the couch and looked at my uncle.

"What's up, Arthur?" I asked, raising a single eyebrow.

"Now don't get me wrong, Emmett is an excellent young man. He is a gentleman and very responsible, but you've known him for only a few short weeks," Arthur said.

"Okay...and?"

"I just want to make sure you're being smart. You know what happened the last time you started a relationship with a boy from around here."

"Emmett isn't from around here, Uncle. And he is nothing like Jared. He actually seems to care about me. Plus who said I was starting a relationship? I'm just going with the flow right now."

"Yes, I understand. I just...I don't want you to get hurt, Ezra. I'm not sure how much more you could take. So please, just be careful. I need you. Jonas needs you. Nic and Amelia needs you. So please."

I knew where my uncle was coming from. He had lost a sister-in-law who he considered a true sister and a wife within a span of a decade. He lost a brother to drug abuse. He couldn't handle losing me as well. My uncle had always been a bit protective of me. He was very cool, but he also was an avid worrier. Especially for me and Jonas, although Jonas was able to take care of himself. I was as well, but I was smaller and because of my smaller stature I suppose my uncle saw me as a little bit weaker compared to Jonas.

"I promise, Uncle," I said. Before my Uncle Arthur could say much else there was a knocking on the door. I looked at the door then at my uncle silently. Arthur sighed and nodded his head. I smiled slightly at him as I jumped to my feet.

I walked towards the door and yanked it open to see a smiling Emmett standing there. His hair was partially wet, possibly from all the rain since it was almost down pouring.

"Morning, Angel Eyes! You ready?" He flashed me that grin of his and I nodded my head.

"Yeah, lets go," I said, stepping outside, "Bye, Uncle Arthur!" I shut the door before my uncle had a chance to respond. I followed Emmett to his Jeep and climbed in on the passenger side. Emmett climbed in on the driver's side and started the car. He took off at the usual Emmett speed.

"My family is so excited to officially meet you," Emmett said with a grin as he looked over at me.

"Eyes on the road," I rolled my eyes, laughing at Emmett. He looked like an excited puppy. It was honestly adorable. The oversized teddy bear had that familiar giant grin, child-like and dimpled.

"Yessir," he winked at me then returned his eyes to the road, "Sleep well last night?"

"Pretty good. And you?" I questioned, glancing over at Emmett. He grinned slightly and shrugged causally.

"Had a late night," was all he said and I left it
at that, deciding not to respond. We spent the rest of the car ride in a comfortable silence. I leaned my head against the window, deciding to just rest my eyes for a moment.

I didn't realize I had fell asleep until I felt a light shaking at my shoulder, "Angel Eyes, wake up. Come on, we're here." I groaned as I slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes, "Aw, you're so cute when tired."

"Shut up," I grumbled and Emmett laughed, while I rolled my eyes at him. I pushed open the door and climbed out of Emmett's Jeep. I took a step forward and looked up at Emmett's house. The sight sure as hell woke me up. Emmett's house was beautiful. It had a surprising amount of windows, but it was beautiful over all.

"You didn't tell me you were fucking rich," I said as I stared up at the house, my eyes wide. Emmett laughed as he walked up behind me. He put his arm over my shoulders.

"My family is comfortable," Emmett said with a grin and I rolled my eyes silently.

"That's something a rich person says," I grumbled and Emmett just chuckled as he led me towards the door. He opened the door silently and stepped aside to allow me inside first. I walked inside and Emmett followed closely after me.

"Ezra!"

My eyes widened as I was tackled by a small pixie like girl. She hugged me tightly and I grunted as I wrapped an arm awkwardly around Alice as I looked at her with a small frown.

"Hey, Alice," I said as I patted her shoulder awkwardly. She stepped away from me and grabbed my hand.

"We're gonna have so much fun today! I just bought Jasper some new clothes he couldn't fit and I'm eager to have you try them on! It'll be like a fashion show!" Alice said excitedly. My eyes widened as I stared at the small dark haired bwh

"Ali-Cat, let him get settled and meet everyone before you steal him away to play dress-up," Emmett snickered behind me, obviously coming to my rescue. Alice pouted, but she let go of my hands and stepped aside.

"Fiine. Everyone is upstairs in the kitchen," Alice turned and ran up the stairs without another word. I looked over at Emmett, and he flashed me a grin. He put his hand on my back and led me upstairs silently.

"Don't worry, Angel Eyes, they'll love you," Emmett whispered reassuringly. I nodded my head silently as I let him lead me upstairs and around a corner.

Once there I saw all the other Cullen/Hales were standing around, coupled with whoever it was they were dating. Rosalie was leaning against the other dirty blond haired male, Jasper had his arms around Alice, and the copper haired guy was standing off to the side beside Jasper and Alice.

Then there was a couple I didn't recognize. A blond hair male who looked to be in his early 30s or so and a beautiful brunette female who was also in early 30s or so. They both had the same golden eyes as Emmett and the others. I realized this must've been Emmett's parents. All eyes were on me as soon as I stepped into view.

Emmett's parents were smiling warmly at me. Alice had that same smile as she had when she tackled me. Jasper had a warm smile. Rosalie was glaring daggers at me. Her boyfriend, Emmett's other brother had a small smirk on his lips, and the copper haired brother's eyes were drawn together as he looked at me. It was as if he were reading me, learning every one of my deepest darkest secrets. It made me feel very self conscious.

"Uh, hey," I gave a slight wave of my hand as I stepped closer to Emmett, seeking the comfort of his presence. Emmett snickered behind me, and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Jackass. I saw Emmett's bronze haired brother's lip curl up into a smirk as he looked away from me.

"Hello, Dear, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. Emmett talks non-stop about you," the older brunette woman said. Emmett groaned from behind me.

"Moom," he groaned in annoyance. I laughed at this and looked back at Emmett.

"You talk about me a decent amount huh?" I asked, bringing up our conversation in his Jeep a day prior. Emmett rolled his eyes and glared at me playfully, offering a playful growl, "Watch it, Polar Bear," I swatted at his chest and his glare of mock anger turned into one of annoyance as he rolled his eyes.  I smirked at him and turned to look at the others again.

"Oh I like this one," the blond who was standing behind Rosalie laughed and I turned my attention to him, "I'm Marshall, by the way. Emmett's favorite brother."

"I believe you are wrong," Jasper spoke up, "I am Emmett's favorite brother."

"I'm his favorite brother," the copper haired guy spoke up as his eyes settled on me and he flashed me a rather crooked smile, "I'm Edward by the way."

"Nice to meet you. Both of you," I looked at Edward, then at Marshall.

"And you know Rosalie, Jasper and Alice," Emmett said as he motioned to his respective siblings before he put a hand on my back and turned me towards his parents, "And this is Carlisle and Esme, my parents for all intent and purposes."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you," I said as I flashed my most charming half smile.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Ezra," Carlisle said as he nodded at me, offering a warm smile.

"Are you hungry?" Esme asked and I found my smile widening only slightly.

"Starved."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 3.1K 38
sᴡᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ 𖦆 Devon is often described as a problem boy. He always gets hit in the face and has a folder full of reports from the multiple figh...
87.8K 2K 26
Brinley Holt just moves to Forks, Washington to help her parents out since they decided to move up here. Mom works in Port Angeles, and dad works at...
641K 15.1K 30
Y/N is just a small town girl who moved from Indiana to get a new chance on life. She moves to Forks, and catches the eye of Jasper Hale. There might...
1.9K 55 11
Edward Cullen x Male! Oc Stephen King wrote, "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real, too. They live inside us; and sometimes, they win." It's okay...