Wrong Impressions

By PeachesAndReam

Sequel of "First Impressions" I strongly recommend to read the first part before reading this. It's bee... More

Prologue: Now we are here
Memories
Feelings
Encounter
Plan
Truth
Never Ending
Gone
END

Uncontrollably

849 31 3
By PeachesAndReam

"Where's Amy?!", Boom Shadow entered desperately into the Resistance HQ.

"Calm down your edge Shadow, wasn't she with you?" Boom sonic had a smirk on his face as if making fun of Boom's Shadow's inferiority.

"No you idiot, we were ambushed!"

"What?!" Sonic and Tails were in unison ready to hear his tale.

"Modern Amy and I were heading back to the HQ when various copies of me and Modern Shadow appeared... I was knocked out and when I woke up, Modern Amy wasn't there"

"Infinite...."

Everyone turned their heads to face the familiar voice. Modern Shadow had entered the room. Mostly likely hearing about the possibility that Modern Amy was kidnapped.

"That's the only explanation, he is back", Tails went near the massive computer and began to work his magic.

"Guys we gotta go"

Modern Sonic enter the room as well. He looks around to find Tails on the computer as if he was reading his mind.

"What happened?", Boom Shadow asked, worried by the second because he couldn't see his Amy entering the door like everyone else.

"After you left with Boom Amy, Modern Amy began to attack me, I didn't want to fight her but afterward she disappeared..."

"I never left with Boom Amy, I was ambushed!"

"Infinite must of have Boom and Modern Amy"

"We have to go now", Modern Shadow stood up walking around impatiently.

"What about recruiting the others?"

Boom Sonic was never the one to slow down if it means to rescue a friend but being here for a year had made him realize that sometimes waiting and be patience was the answer.

"If you want to go around wasting time instead of saving your Amy then that's you, I'll go and rescue min-"

Modern Shadow then was cut off by the sound of the main computer in front of him. The screen turned red, and a video quickly showed up. Tails didn't think even a second to start playing the video.

"Greetings... I am Neon Metal Sonic and with the help of Infinite, I have captured the two pink hedgehogs and the yellow fox. You have 7 hours to bring me the Chaos Emeralds to Angel Island. I know you have them. Or I will do the unthinkable to them"

Just like that the message ended and that was enough for Modern Shadow to grab Modern Sonic by the arms and questioned him, "WHERE DID YOU HIDE THEM!?"

"CALM DOWN  SHADOW! I GO GET THEM, I'LL BE AS FAST AS I CAN", Modern Sonic didn't think twice as he went out of the HQ with his super speed.

"We won't be able to get to recruit everyone in time. We are going to need to to do this on our own. Sonic will take a few hours at best to get all the Chaos Emeralds in time.  We are going to have to leave as soon as possible. I'll take you all in the Tornado since our main ship is pretty slow", Tails said as he began typing as fast, programming some important things to the tornado.

"Damn it", Boom Shadow and Modern Shadow cursed under their breath, they felt powerless as up to the moment they couldn't do much. They had to wait for Sonic to come back, and that will be in a couple of hours. Hours of torture and not knowing what to do. Modern Shadow moved back and forth tapping his feet desperately.

    'I knew I should have gone with her, I am such an idiot"

"Shadow, may I have a word with you?",

    Boom Shadow turned around to look at Boom Sonic with a serious face.  He nodded, he preferred to have a talk with him than to be waiting without doing anything. They came out of the headquarters, it was already dark outside and the stars shone brightly.

"Follow me", Boom Sonic began to run and Shadow did as told. They crossed the village and then a forest. The forest seems endless, enormous trees surrounding them and suddenly Boom Shadow got a nostalgic feeling. It had been long since he ran freely like this and although Amy 's safety was still at the back of his head, he hoped that one day he could run again like this with the blue blur. They both finally came to their goal, a large cliff in where the land would meet the ocean.  Boom Sonic sat once again in the cliff, loving the extreme feeling of it. Shadow saw this an invitation to join him and he did.  This cliff reminded him of the talk they had one year ago and Shadow felt ashamed for it. Sonic was probably the closest thing he had to a friend and Shadow promised him that he wouldn't get in between Amy and him. However, his feelings were stupid an wouldn't listen to him. He knew that he should have been stronger and there were no excuses for his weakness.

"You still like Amy don't you?", Boom Sonic broke the silence and Shadow felt horrible. He thought that he was hiding it well, but seems like he was failing at it.

"I am sorry, I said I wouldn't get between you and Amy but-"

"No, it's alright. It was a year ago and I always knew that what Amy felt for you was strong...it was actually me the one getting in your way. I don't want to be an obstacle to anyone's happiness", Sonic interrupted Shadow. He didn't want to make him feel bad, love was complicated especially to the ones who are new to the feeling.

"Don't you love her?", Shadow asked him to baffle at his answer, he can tell now why Sonic was loved by everyone and how slowly he had the respect of even his enemies.

"I do...I wholeheartedly do. However, this year I realized many things. To love doesn't mean to possess and I love Amy so much that I prefer to see her happy with someone else than for her to fake a happiness with me...but Shadow, do you love her?

    Shadow took a moment to take a deep breath, look at the stars and finally after reflecting for a second, he answered.

"Before, I used to have this weird feeling whenever I was with Amy. My heart will race fast, my hands would sweat and I felt like I could faint any second. Amy is so different from me, she's kind and compassionate. However I am just full of darkness, but Amy puts the darkness away. She completes m-"

"Alright, Alright you do, I just asked you if you loved her, not a freaking poem"

"YOU INSENSITIVE HEDGEHOG!"

    Shadow was embarrassed and he wanted to throw a punch at him but Sonic was fast enough to avoid that. Using that moment he stood up again, feeling energetic as always and Sonic smirked as he found Shadow's embarrassing face the most hilarious thing in the face of the planet.

"Come on, let's go back and get your girl"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

     Tails, Boom Sonic, Modern Sonic, Boom Shadow and Modern Shadow were already on their way to Angel Island. Time wasn't in their favor as her as the weather was not getting any better as it began to rain heavily making the Tornado to slow down. The tornado wasn't that big either and been an open airplane was the worst too at a time like this. It was quiet and at the moment you could only hear the clicks and clacks of the Chaos Emeralds hitting each other in the brown bag Modern Sonic had them in.

"Guys, if anything happens. Get two Chaos Emeralds and Chaos Control yourselves out of here to your dimension." Modern Sonic told his own taller self and Boom Shadow who had disapproving looks.

"We will be able to handle it by ourselves", Tails added as he kept his eye to the front.

"We won't leave you behind, we will stay with you all", Boom Sonic said, disappointed as the words of his allies.

"Neon Metal Sonic is going after the Chaos Emeralds...He will be unstoppable the if he gets them all. You will be doing a favor to all of us by leaving your dimension with two Chaos Emeralds. We all win", Modern Shadow looked the two Boom boys, his expression was different as if he was actually asking them to leave like a favor.

"At any given chance, please do it", Boom Shadow and Sonic nodded not really liking the idea of leaving their friends behind in a time like this. However, by their logic it leaving sounded like a good plan.

"Guys...get ready, we are about to land...I'll stay here and take care of the Tornado in case we gotta leave fast", Tails instructed. It took less than five minutes to land in front of the Neon Metal Sonic's Base, no attacks and no security whatsoever as if they were expecting them to come. Modern Sonic leading the new team and as they approached the large metallic door, it opened automatically.  They walked slowly into the dark room, it seemed like there was nothing but an endless black pitch room. Then the lights turned on, the first thing that caught everyone's attention was the round crystal capsule that Boom Tails, Boom Amy and Modern Amy were in. The four hedgehogs rushed to it to make sure they were fine, but all of them seemed to be in some state of unconsciousness.

"Sonic...is that you?", Boom Tails slowly opened his eyes to see his best friend right in front of him.

"Yes buddy...its been a long time....", Boom Sonic touched the glass to try and be the closest possibly he could be to his best friend.

"You must be getting slow...", They both laugh a little, relieved to see they were both fine.

"What did they to Amy?", Modern Shadow questioned, Boom Sonic seemed a bit annoyed at his reactions. He wanted to know too, but Boom Tails wasn't either in the best state.

"They were put to sleep, I don't think we can move much either....but that's not our biggest worry...Metal Sonic or whatever the is....no that guy, the guy who was the mask...he-"

"Welcome everyone, thank you for coming. I know you must be busy", Infinite then came into the picture floating, showing off his power. Boom Shadow turn around to see Modern Shadow and Modern Sonic's expression, they most of know this guy and their faces showed that he was a threat. While Modern Shadow's face was one of anger, Modern Sonic's was a worried one.

"Stop playing games, I beat you once, I could beat you again", Modern Shadow walked towards Infinite as he lowered himself to the ground.

"Yes you did...we were in different circumstances... would you really risk the life of your pink hedgehog?", Shadow tried to contain his normal expression but as he was not seeing any, he knew that he was right in the place where he wanted him to be.

"That pink furball? I hate her"

"Shadow the Hedgehog, you were always alone, doing things your way. However, the moment you encounter the pink one, you enjoyed the resistance....", Infinite began to walk around Modern Shadow not really paying attention to the crew behind.

"She means nothing to me!", Modern Shadow wanted to make his point clear. It didn't seem like it was working enough.

"You are so scared to lose her...You even hurt her feelings in front of the other Amy, in case she turned out to be evil and might try to hurt her...."

"I could care less about her", Modern Shadow looked directly into Infinite's eyes showing no fear.

".....very well then", Infinite slowly walked towards the crystal capsule  Boom Tails, Boom Amy and Modern Amy were in.

"I see you brought all Chaos Emeralds", Infinite said as he pressed some bottoms that were attached to the crystal capsule. Opening it, the crystal capsule completely disappearing. Infinite stood in front of them completely normal. "Give me the Chaos Emeralds and take your friends", the four hedgehogs took one step closer until Infinite interrupted them. "But first....", Infinite then quickly took Modern Amy by the neck and everyone stood still, you could sense the fear the everyone's eyes.

"IF SHE'S NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU SHADOW, THEN YOU WON'T MIND IF I BREAK HER NECK!", Infinite turned to Shadow with a sadistic smile. Modern Amy moving her body trying to break free as she wasn't able to breathe.

"PROVE TO ME THAT SHE MEANS NOTHING TO YOU!"

    Shadow stood still, shocked he didn't know what to do. He wanted to save her but was afraid that by doing so, he may be doing the opposite.

"Sha-shadow....please", Modern Amy was trying to breathe. Tears coming to her eyes, because although she couldn't move too much, she was still conscious and hearing Shadow said all those about her hurt her. Now he wasn't doing anything to try and save her, which prove Infinite's point.

"INFINITE STOP!", Modern Sonic dropped the bag full with Chaos Emeralds, some falling out of the bag.  Boom Shadow and Sonic took notice of it as well.

"Oh, the hedgehog who we everyone thought was dead...would you like me to update you on what happened to you were gone? Do you want me to tell you how many people did I murdered? Or how mopped the floor with your friend Tails? He thought you would come...I got to admit that even this pink one gave a better fight...until she began crying when I made her fight a fake you..."

"Infinite you bas-", Sonic was furious, he didn't care about anything at all at the moment. He just wanted to fight and let everything he felt out of his chest.

"Oh too late", Infinite interrupted him as everyone saw Modern Amy's body stopped moving completely.

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Thank you for the 3k in First Impressions ❤️🍑❤️

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 876 20
Sega company hosts a ball at their head quarters! All the characters gather for a fun time, music and food, and friends from all over! But two hedgeh...
5.2K 92 40
Amy's obsession all started from the day she lost her original senpai. Sonic the Hedgehog. After she confessed her feelings under the cherry blossom...
100 1 1
When Amy follows Sonic into the woods for her only to see him with another girl. feeling heartbroken she tries to get over him by hanging out with hi...
2.7K 167 19
(only on Wattpad) Hey I just wanted to say that this was my first ever book which means it has a very special place in my heart, it may not be the be...