Paw Patrol: Fallout Isolation

Από WhiteFangLilWolf

While resting at home, this is the only book that I managed to finish completely. Do support this book and I... Περισσότερα

(Deluxe Release) Fallout Isolation: Prologue
Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: All That Remains
Chapter 3: Bonds And Hardship
Chapter 4: What's Leftover
Chapter 5: Fight As One
Chapter 6: Far Beyond Land
Chapter 7: Refugee Of Freedom
Chapter 8: Life Above Happiness
Chapter 9: Fallacy,Friends,Forever.
Chapter 10: Awaiting
Chapter 12: The Fault In Us
Chapter 13: The Fallout Gangs
Special Chapter 14: World Within Sides And Reality
Chapter 15: Stayover
(Dialogue) Chapter 16: Guard Defence
Chapter 17: Memories Of A Family
Chapter 18: Decisions
Chapter 19: On My Own
Chapter 20: Tortured
Chapter 21: Fear Of The Darkness
(End)Chapter 22: Howl Of The Future
All Rights Reserved Certification

Chapter 11: Scavenging And Death Upon Us

592 14 15
Από WhiteFangLilWolf

Rated 16+ above: some mature contents and language. Some sad scenes and may cause disturbance.

9th November 2038, 5.30am, Dawn. Civil District 1, Ryder's house.

Important interview for WhiteFang, in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, The Writers Conventional Exhibition 2018:

"I read the script and ideas from my team, I am upset that Chase have to end this way. But this not just made the story more interesting and people will find out what happens next. It was hard for me when I wrote this chapter. Chase is one of the daring pups and this happens..." ~WhiteFang LilWolf, conventional briefings.

Ryder for some reason, is hugging Scamp as he's asleep with the rest of the pups in Scamp's room. Regarding yesterday night's incident, they were all tired and didn't care much. Angel is hugging Skye while sleeping and sweating for some reason. Rubble, Everest, Zuma, Marshall and Rocky were sleeping together peacefully. As for me, I was awake an hour ago, and sitting down on top of the rooftop. I popped a bottle of beer and drank slowly, slinging my rifle behind my back.

"Knew you were gonna be here." Tracker appeared from behind as he sat beside me. He took out another stick of cigarette and started smoking.

"They all asleep?" I asked while looking at the world in front of me. "Yea." Tracker replied as he reloaded his ak47 rifle.
"Well. Not a good place to be in." I said.
"Who wants to be here? I believe no pups wanna. Look at the world man. Fked up. Even us, we are in misery."
"I know Tracker. Sometimes we know we done our best to protect everyone."
"Chase, I know you well,pup. How did you do it? How can you be so... calm and vigilant?"
I threw my bottle across the road from the roof as I continued.
"Because we all lost someone we love."
Tracker stopped smoking. He lowered his cigarette and looked at me.
"I lost my parents when I was born. My owners ditched me when I was young and filed a military report to send me for trainings. They taught me how to talk and listen to orders like humans, I got abused by them as well last time. I told myself since then to always keep your loved ones safe. Thats why I was sent to a sergeant police pup force training centre. Thats why I stayed calm and I don't want bad things to happen around again."
I looked at Tracker as he patted my shoulders.
"Senior. I know man. When I was young I have my parents. They died eventually but we all have to go through these. And I know your situation is worse than me. And I will always cover your back. No matter what happens." Tracker laughed at me as he said.
I chuckled as he passed me a cigarette. We both sat there till the sun rises.

9th November 2038, 9.00am, Dawn. Civil District 1, Ryder's house.

Everyone woke up as they started to clean up the place and prepare for defence and protection for Ryder's house. "Angel, why not you stay with Scamp today? I will bring Chase, Skye, Everest and Marshall for scavenge of food and water." Tracker said as he carried an empty backpack and his rifle. "Sure, the rest of us will guard this place." Angel convinced us as she prepared sandbags and small items around the house for defence.

We closed the door behind us as the 5 of us exited the area and travelled towards the countryside down the road. We walked together side by side to check the surroundings. Its quite a distance to walk.

"Marshall, I hope you brought water along for me?" Everest said as she stared at Marshall. Marshall blushed and said "I think I forgot. But I brought towels!" He said as he showed Everest the towels. "Why do we need towels for scavenging... " Everest paw her own face as she reached her bag and threw a bottle of water for Marshall. "I brought along because I knew you will forget to bring. Tracker, Skye and Chase, want some water?" Everest said as we all said that we have our own water. "See Marshall? The rest brought water along." She stared at Marshall as he blushed more.

I passed my bottle of water for Skye to drink as she drank and passed it back to me. She passed magazines of 5.56mm rounds to me as I passed her 0.308 sniper rounds to her. "Wow, this is how you guys work together senior?" Tracker said to me as I nodded back to him. "Yea."
"Chasie dear suffered a lot during his first year in paw patrol with me that time, I know it wasn't easy for him." Skye said as Tracker nodded. "Its okay dear. Its never easy for everyone. Not just me." I said as Skye hugged me softly.
"I wonder how Scamp is doing at home now." Tracker said. "Maybe he's having fun with angel at home." I laughed as Skye hit me hard. "Yea right chase, yesterday you had LOTS of fun as well with me right." She gave me a stern look as I smiled at her showing my teeth. "Hehe, sorry dear."

"Hey, we reached guys." Everest pointed in front of us as it's like a ghost town. There's no one and its quiet around the premise. Too quiet. "Be on guard guys and watch out for any walkers or infected animals." I said as I cocked my rifle and started slow walk towards a shop. "Skye, join me. Tracker, the carpentry shop. Marshall and Everest, the medical store. Me and Skye will be entering the groceries store. After searching, meet us back here." Everyone nodded as they went off to search.

Skye barked softly as she released a huge sack of empty bag and a small flat cart to carry the empty bag. She started dragging while I take the front line and entered the store.

9th November 2038, 12.30pm, Akraibat countryside, Steward's mega grocery store.

I opened the door slowly, letting Skye entering first and closed the door behind me. I stepped forward and peeked, it's indeed a large grocery store. Most of the food and water were damaged and many dead bodies were lying around. "Not much left, but let's see what we can find." I whispered to Skye as I pointed my rifle in front. We arrived at the perishables column and found out that most of the fruits and vegetables were rotten. "Seems like it's been here for ages and no one came to replace them." I thought as a walker woke up in front of me. I placed my gun on Skye's back as I dashed to the front and pierced the walker with my jungle knife and it fell onto the ground, lifeless. Beside him, I noticed a box out of the dozen is in good condition. "Damn, our luck. Lets see what's inside." I said to myself as I opened the box to find ripe bananas laying nicely in the box. "Awesome." I picked the box up with my gadgets and placed them into skye's sack of bag. I took my rifle back and we both walked towards the drinks corner. "Go and see what's in there Chase." Skye whispered as I went to the drinks section. I noticed that most of the bottles are dropped to the floor, but most of it are in perfect condition. I picked some up and checked the expiry date. "Still drinkable. The expiry is quite long from now." I said as I started loading up soft drinks, bottles of water and can drinks into skye's bag. Suddenly, I heard a sound from the entrance.

Someone opened the entrance door of the grocery store. They noticed us and they pointed their guns to us. I looked closely and noticed what happened.

"Shit! Skye, lay down!" I pushed her away as one of the strangers fired his weapon, and a bullet pierced through my vest protection. I vomited out some blood as I fell to the ground, still struggling to be awake. "Chasie!!" Skye screamed as she dragged her bag to my side and shake me. "I'm fine, go and hide." I said as she won't let go of me. "I will not leave you Chase!" She said as the strangers pointed a gun at Skye's head, she froze and started to shake.
"Give me your stuffs stupid pup." An adult man pointed his rifle at Skye. Skye nodded as she uses her head and pushed the resources to him. "Your one tough pup there." Another adult man pointed his shotgun at me as I vomit out some blood. I looked at him with an angry pup face. "Wow, fruits and drinks. How nice..." the stranger said as he carried the sack of bag. "Hmm...isn't quite enough yet." Both strangers took our guns away and said "Now that's enough resources for us. Before we go, we have to kill you pups. This is a survival world now stupid pups." he laughed loudly as he cocked his rifle and the other stranger cocked his shotgun and aimed at me. "Screw both of you." I said when suddenly a gunshot was heard from the entrance. Followed by multiple gunshots. Both strangers fell to the floor as Tracker, Marshall and Everest rushed in to us as Skye stood up. "Chasie! We have to get you patched and go back home!" Skye said as I struggled to stay awake and vomited out more blood. "Its all my fault I didn't dodge the bullet dear..." she sobbed as Everest passed Skye bandages that they found in the medical store. "We have found lots of first aid items. I am trained in first aid, assist me on this Skye." Marshall said as both him and Skye started patching me up as fast as possible. "Shit, he's bleeding too much, it's quite a bad pierce to his belly. We have to send him back home to rest and so that I can better examine. Tracker help me on this." Marshall said as both Tracker and Marshall passed their bags to the female pups. Skye carried Tracker's bag of carpentry items and Everest carried food and water, and a bag of first aid items. Marshall also managed to find an extra stretcher in the medical store. He unfolded the stretcher and placed me on top of it as he and Tracker both raised their pup bodies, carrying the stretcher with their withers and both of them run behind Skye and Everest, and leading us back to our temporary home.

"Chase, your going to be fine. Stay with us!" Marshall said as I looked at him drowsily. Tracker stopped as Marshall tumbled forward, dropping me and the stretcher onto the floor unintentionally. "Why did you stop Tracker?! Shit!" Marshall said as Tracker pointed his rifle to Marshall. "Tracker?! What the hell are you...." Tracker fired multiple gunshots to the walkers behind Marshall. "We got company!!" Everest shouted as everywhere around us are crawling with walkers and infected animals. Skye pulled my rifle out and started firing as well. Tracker and Marshall guarded me as they fired their weapons. I couldn't move at all, I can't feel my back paws anymore. I looked around and things started to get blurish to me. I used my front paws and touched my back slowly.

I felt something sharp pierced through my back shoulders. Skye turned around and noticed me. "Shit! Chasie dear!!!" She stopped firing as she noticed that a sharp edge of the stretcher pole pierced through my back of my paw body. Skye screamed and raged as she fired two rifles at once at all of the walkers. Every walkers around us managed to die completely.

Both Everest And Marshall turned around and noticed me when Skye screamed. "WHAT THE?!" Marshall felt pessimistic as he started sobbing loudly against me. "Chase?! Chase wake up Chase!" He shook me as Skye pointed my rifle on Marshall. "You clumsy stupid!! You let go of the stretcher and Chase accidentally pierced himself onto it!!" Everest pulled Skye away as she used the rifle and knocked Everest down onto the ground. Tracker finished off the last wave of walkers and he turned around to see the commotion. Tracker was horrified as he stopped Skye from shooting Marshall. "Hey, hey! Control yourself Skye!" Skye tried to hit Tracker but Tracker managed to pin Skye on the ground as Skye sobbed loudly.

Tracker ran to me and saw that I am struggling to stay alive. "Nono... senior, senior...talk to me senior." He shook me as I looked at him. Marshall got up as he slowly crawl to me, Skye stood up and came to me, and Everest head was slightly bleeding as she walked to me.

"Guys... don't fight... it's no use...I won't be able to make it." I struggled and started talking. "Sk-skye, don't. Okay?...they are your friends and family. You guys don't fight okay?" I vomited even more blood as my vision growing to black soon. "Bring my stuffs back home...bring all these home...okay? Stay alive...Tracker you too. So do U Marshall and Everest. You too dear."

"F**k!! We just chat last night! F**k! I promised to save you man, hey hey don't lose me now Chase!" Tracker started to notice that I'm losing vision soon. "I'm sorry Chase bro, I am clumsy I always been that way I'm stupid okay?!?! Don't go man!" Marshall shook me as Skye punched Marshall. "Haven't you done enough?! " Marshall was dumbfounded as he sat on the ground. Everest and Tracker shook their head as they know there's nothing they can do to stop Skye from hitting Marshall. They all know it's his fault. If he didn't drop the stretcher, I wouldn't have been in this state.

"Skye...?" I said softly. Skye ran to me and said "yes I'm here dear I'm here!"
I passed her my ring and my vest protection to her. "Bring the vest home...keep the ring dear. I will always be...in your mind." I said as more walkers started to come in.

"There's no time guys...I love...I love...you guys." I went into a deep sleep as I dropped my paws onto the ground.

"Chase? Chase? Hey!! Wake up!!!!" Tracker shook me very hard as he sobbed badly. "Chase!!!! We haven't play soccer yet! I have so much stuffs to talk to you about!!" Marshall shouted as he ran away. "Marshall! Come back!!!!" Everest chased after Marshall. "Dear!!!!" Skye cried as she stood up and carried all the bags and stuffs. She gave me a kiss and covered my eyes and said something... I think she said.....

"I will never forget you dear. Ever. I will wait for you everywhere you go...." Skye left while dragging Tracker up.

Tracker noticed that there's no time to waste as the walkers and infected animals are getting closer to them. He couldn't carry too much guns as Skye carried the maximum weight. Tracker placed my rifle and my very own backpack gadgets beside me, as said "it's still yours. Let it go with you...." he placed and ran away along with skye, as Marshall and Everest ran into a distance...

Leaving me well rested... on the cold hard ground, with a stretcher pole pierced through me... and a hole on my belly. A dead naked German Shepherd Pup....in the open.

Suddenly, heavy gunshots and sound of explosions were heard near me. A very muscular man noticed me and called the rest to check me out. They carried me and they ran away......

WhiteFang sat down and wrote this in a record book in a hospital.... far away from the apocalypse:
Alive:
Ryder
Rocky
Zuma
Rubble
Angel
Scamp

Out in the wild:
Skye
Tracker
Marshall
Everest

Dead:
Katie (adventure bay medical centre. Passed away on 31st October 2038.)
Chase, Protagonist. (Last died on Akraibat Countryside, Nigeria. Not confirmed death.)

THE END

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

81.8K 1.1K 23
Five years ago, Chase had run away from Adventure Bay. He did it to protect the rest of the Paw Patrol after an incident where someone had told him t...
13.1K 268 20
Pup-napped (PAW Patrol fan-fiction) {COMPLETED} When Chase doesn't return to the Lookout after controlling traffic in the night, Ryder and the pups b...
43K 981 20
[Part 1 out of 3] An optimistic Cockapoo must convince a reluctant German Shepherd that love is worth giving a second chance but can two individuals...
58K 657 23
This is my first story so please don't expect it to be perfect. This story will contain language that is not suitable for readers that are under 16 C...