Leave It To Daddy Styles (h.s...

By Damari13

Just a typical story of how 18 year old, Harry Styles, manages fatherhood as a single father. "I won't give... More

Leave It To Daddy Styles
Positive.
Change.
Senior Year.
Emotions.
Labor.
Home, Sweet Home.
Unfaithful.
The Truth.
Cheater.
Five months.
Second Thoughts.
Selfish.
Abandon.
Questions Asked.
Struggle.
Emergency.
Give Her Up.
Promise.
Bakery.
New Job.
Smile.
Author's Note. PLEASE READ.

Alone.

493 15 8
By Damari13

* IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM! PLEASE READ! *

Harry POV

* KNOCK KNOCK *

"Harry, darling. Your friends are here to see you"

It can't be.

* KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK *

"Harry, are you in there?"

I just sat there on my bed, watching Elle playing on the ground with my car keys. She just shakes them around, making that jingle sound. I don't know how to feel, Flo just left.

"I don't think he's going to open up boys. Right now, he's going through a hard time"

"We understand Mrs. Cox, just let him know we came"

I heard the footsteps walk down the stairs as I looked at the door. I stand up and walk over to Elle as she looks up at me with her beautiful green eyes. I couldn't help but smirk as I crouch down beside her, chuckling that she was trying to hand my keys over to me.

"Let's say we take a nap, huh sweetheart?"

I lift her from the ground and walk over to my bed, laying down with Elle sitting over my chest. I don't want to talk to anybody, at least not right now. I just want to be alone for a bit and let my mind process after what happened. Flo just abandoned our daughter, and left me to care for her all by myself. What am I going to do? I don't even have a damn job for gods sake.

"We'll make this work, okay princess"

Her small hands hold onto my fingers, looking up at me while she sucks her pacifier. How could she leave someone as precious as our daughter?

"Ehhhh..Dada...."

"Mhm. I'm right here Ellie"

She smiles, her pacifier falling out as she leans down and grabs my face. I chuckled, give her a small kiss on her mouth as she just shrieks of excitement. I carefully cradle her over my chest as she snuggles close me. I love her so much, it's all up to me now.

"I promise to never leave you. No matter how hard it gets, I'll never leave you"

And I'm keeping that promise.

===================

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

I woke up, startled by that shriek since I had my hand over my chest. What just happened? I'm in the same outfit from yesterday. I frowned remembering everything that happened, changing my life for good.

I sighed, rubbing my face with my hands before another familiar shriek came from the other side of my room.
I look up to see Elle standing on her two feet, supporting her balance on her playpen, staring right at me. I slowly move my hand down, in utter shock. She's standing, on her own two feet.

"Princess, you're standing!"

She smiles at me, bouncing up and down until she falls on her bum. I chuckled, standing up as I walk over to her. I picked her up in my arms, hugging her closely to me. I heard a soft knock in the door, hearing my mother's faint voice.

"Harry, it's time for breakfast!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at my clock on my nightstand. 9:30 am.
I must've slept through the whole day yesterday. I walk over to the my bathroom and brush my teeth quickly before Elle tried taking away my toothbrush. I quickly change my clothes since Elle was screaming her lungs out just so I could pick her up. She's going to be very needy.

I make my way downstairs to the living room, watching my mother place my plate over the counter with a glass of orange juice. I sighed, carefully placing Elle into her bouncer. My mother notices me, her face falling as she walks over and hugs me instantly.

"Oh darling, I know this must be hard for you"

"It's alright mom. I'm okay" she pulls away and looks at me.

"Are you sure?"

I sighed, feeling a lump in my throat. I looked up, trying to hold in my tears. I even cleared my throat, trying to get rid of the feeling of pain and abandonment.
My mother sighs, laying her hands over my cheeks.

"Oh sweetie, it's okay to cry"

I smacked my lips, pulling away as I walk over to the counter and took a seat on one of the stools. I take a bite out of my bacon as I shrugged and shook my head.

"There's no reason to mom, it's not like she's dead. All she did was leave her daughter, which hurts. But I'm not going to mourn over that, I'm a man now and I don't have time to cry"

I heard the front door unlock, revealing my sister Gemma as she opens the door. She drops her stuff, and immediately runs over to me, throwing a hug at me.

"Oh my goodness Harry, I'm so sorry. I heard what happened"

"Who told you? Mom?"

"Yeah she did. I told you Flo was no good. This just puts the icing on the cake"

"Gemma please. I don't want to think about that right now" I groaned, rubbing my temples.

It's worse that they keep bring this up, just reminding me of what Flo did. I would rather just forget it completely and act like if it didn't happen, but I know it doesn't work that way. I'm sure Louis told the lads already since they tried to visit me yesterday but I was too devastated to see them. I just have to accept the fact that I'm a single father at the age of eighteen, to a five month old baby.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't even have a job to provide for her, there isn't enough space here to get her a new crib or toys.."

"Well maybe we can donate some furniture, give her Gemma's room and turn it into a nursery" my mother suggested as Gemma nods in agreement.

"No mom. I just can't take Gemma's room like that. Where else is she going to sleep when she's home from university? There's no extra rooms and I won't let her sleep on the couch. I'm just going to have to find a place of my own"

"But where are you going to go? You don't even have a job yet"

I look at something laying over the counter from the corner of my eye. I noticed a pair of keys, realizing what those keys were for. I reach over and pick them up, staring right at them as I knew what these keys were for. The keys to Flo's flat.

"I know where I'm staying"

================

"Well that's the last box Harold, you're all set"

"Thanks mate. How much do I owe you?" I asked, taking out some leftover money I had in my pocket.

"There's no need. I know the situation you're in, I don't want to take anything from you" Zayn said, as I nodded with small smile.

Today is the day I finally moved into Flo's flat, well it's my flat now to be precise.
I didn't have room at my old house, Elle didn't have a nursery but Flo did leave me the key to this flat so I just took that opportunity. I look around the place, saw some things of hers that were stillhere. I'm pretty all she took were a few clothes and electronics. She didn't even take a picture of Elle.

I looked down and noticed a random picture frame on the couch, faced down. I walked over to it, picking it up as I noticed an old blurry photo in it. It was picture of me, in my freshman year of high school. We went to London for a charity event with our whole class. She took this picture when we snuck away from the class when we went sightseeing. God, what was I thinking wearing that beanie with that scarf?!

"Out of the way, we have a special delivery coming through!"

I turn to see Louis, holding Elle like a superhero making wind sounds. She just shrieks of joy as Zayn chuckles before taking her in his arms, making me smile before looking at the picture one more time. I wonder why she had this?

"Hazza, are you sure about this? Wouldn't it bring back to many memories of she, who shall not be named?"

"Well yeah. I need more space and this is basically my only option" I smiled, stroking Elle's chubby cheek with my finger.

"My house was an option!"

"Sure Louis, when you already have like six other siblings living there, two of them being toddlers. Yeah, your house is definitely an option" I rolled my eyes sarcastically, as he just groans.

"I think you made a good choice. It's just that you have to find a job quickly, now that you have your own place" Zayn said, trying to keep Elle from pulling on his chain necklace.

"I know, it's sucks" I said, flopping over the coach as I groan on the pillow.

"DOG PILE!"

Louis jumps over me, his weight crushing my body as I groan in pain. I tried throwing him off of me but he held his big ass on for dear life.

"Louis! Get off of me!"

"I'm not going to let you throw me off!"

"Well who told you to jump on me in the first place!"

* KNOCK KNOCK *

We all stared at the front door, now looking at each other with confused faces. I'm guessing they don't know who is at the door either but I'm certainly not expecting anyone.

Louis looks down at me and smiles as I raise an eyebrow at him.

"You know, if I were gay, I'd totally date you with those good looks of yours"

I groaned, rolling my eyes before finally throwing him off my body. He yelps, falling to the ground.

"OUCH!"

Serves him right.

I walk over to the door, opening it just to reveal an familiar face with a fading black eye. Oh geez.

"Oh, hi Liam"

"Uh Harry, what you doing here?"

"I live here"

"Oh are you and Flo back together?" He questions, making me cringe on the inside.

"N-No, we're not. I'm just going to be staying here for a while"

"A LONG WHILE!"

I turn, shooting daggers at Louis with my eyes. Liam furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he looks behind me, Louis waving happily while still laying on the ground. Zayn just smirks and nods nervously, Elle shrieking of excitement as she's over Zayn's head pulling his hair.

Liam looks back at me, his eyes widen as he just sighs and shakes his head.

"She left, didn't she?"

I felt my eyes widen, realizing what he was talking about. I clear my throat, swallowing a bit of saliva as I tried avoiding any contact with him. He sighed, putting his hands in his pockets, shrugging and shaking his head.

"I'm sorry. She told me about the scholarship and I tried convincing her not to do it but Tom kept telling me to shut up before I get another black eye"

The bastard, Tom is one of the main reasons Flo left.

"Don't feel sorry over selfish people. I'm here now so it doesn't matter"

He nods, looking down at the ground. I wonder why he's here anyways?

"What are you doing here anyways? Here to visit Florina or something?"

"Yeah. Well I live here actually, just down the hall. I moved here to be closer to university"

"Oh okay. Um, would you like to come in?"

"Oh no, it's alright. I actually just came here to see if she, well you know.."

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry about it mate"

"Yeah. Well, I guess I'll see you around"

"Alright, see ya" I said, awkwardly closing the door behind me. So even Liam tried convincing her to stay, but yet she didn't listen.

Well, maybe it won't be so bad living here. I think we'll be alright especially since I have my best mates to support me.

"HARRY! ELLE JUST THREW UP ON ME! HERE ZAYN, TAKE HER!"

"W-Wait...UGH! LOUIS, YOU IDIOT!"

On second thought, maybe not.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! ❤️

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I'm not going to lie, it kinda took me a while to write this because I'm trying to make this story as entertaining as I can for everyone. Thank you for your votes! 💜

This chapter is dedicated to @Savannnah4 for asking a question on which I need your votes on.

The question is:

'Should Harry be famous later on in the story? Yes or No'

Please comment your votes and let me know. I want to make this interesting for you all, maybe this might give me new ideas for this story!

Please excuse any unedited mistakes! 😅🤪

Please comment, vote, & follow!

Have a beautiful day, Enjoy! ❤️😘

- DAMARI 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 8.2K 59
Rosie Grace is a 18 year old girl who loves to color and watch cartoons. She always wanted to be treated like a princess but she never found the righ...
346K 7.5K 33
"Dr. Styles will be in soon." Everything in seventeen year old Jessica Sinclair's easy going life becomes more complicated when she meets twenty six...
70.5K 719 31
Brooklyn Jones? Doesn't ring a bell, well not yet it doesn't. She's a fashion designer, 22 years old. She graduated from FIT and is about to start a...
28.2K 926 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...