Senior Year.

Harry POV

The new year has already started.
I am now a senior at my high school and it has been hard, even in the first week, it has been hard due to managing school work and finding a job.

I haven't found a job yet sadly, no one was willing to hire me so I'm basically left in the dust for now.
As for Flo, it has been five months now since we first found out that she was expecting and she's somewhat showing already. Of course everyone one noticed, Flo was a skinny girl and now she shows up with a growing belly.

"Harry!"

I look away from my locker and see Niall quickly run up to me.

"Oh hey Nialler"

"Hey I just wanted to know if you're coming over this afternoon to hang out with the lads and I?"

"No sorry, I can't. I have to go to an ultrasound appointment with Flo later. Today we'll see if we can find out the baby's gender"

"Oh wow, that's exciting! What are you hoping for?"

"I don't know, a boy maybe. I could show him how to play soccer. Or her if it's a girl"

"Oh I bet"

"COME SEE AND JOIN THE BOOK CLUB!"

We both turn to see who was shouting in the hallways. I turn and see Liam passing out flyers to everyone in the hallway. Liam is a book worm so of course he would join the school's book club.

"Would you like a flyer?"

I turned around to see who was talking to me and noticed her.
It was that girl, the same girl I saw during the summer here.

She stares at me but with a small smile as I just can't help but feel kinda happy to see her smile.

I felt Niall nudge me with his elbow, snapping me out of my thoughts as he motions to the girl in front of me.

"Hello? The flyer!"

"O-Oh yeah, uh sure"

I take the flyer from her, as she gives me a big friendly smile before she hands a flyer over to Niall.

"Thanks, hope to see both of you there!"

She runs off over to Liam as he nods and smiles to whatever she told him before they walk off.

"Who is that girl?"

"I don't know but she sure is cute" he smiles all goofy while looking at the flyer.

"She might be new here, I didn't see her at all last year"

"Yeah maybe" I said, shrugging to myself.

"Harry"

I turned around, and Flo looking right at me with bags under her eyes. Her bump was huge for being five months pregnant. But she was still glowing.

"Hey babe, how's it going?"

"Fine. Listen, we have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon, I just wanted to remind you"