Second Thoughts.

Harry POV

"Up..up..and AWAY!!"

Elle giggles as I hold her up in the air, making funny faces. She looks down at me, practically screaming of laughter.
I chuckled, bring her down and kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Chunky baby! My chunky little princess!"

I blew raspberries on her tummy, tickling her sides before she screams and gets a hold of my curls. Now I'm in trouble.

"U-Uh princess, you can let go now ha.."

She then smiles and screams as she pulls my hair, causing me to yelp but laugh it off, even though I honestly want to cry. Babies are really strong.

"Princess..you're hurting daddy!"

"Hey Harry, I brought you a cu-..ELLIE BEAR!"

Gemma walks in my room, placing a cup of tea on my table lamp

Gemma walks in my room, placing a cup of tea on my table lamp. I finally got Elle to let go of my hair and quickly pick up my cup, taking a small sip. Gemma runs over, picking up Elle in her arms, spinning around and kissing her chubby cheeks.

"Thank you, I needed that"

"You're welcome. I already know that my niece can be a handful. Isn't that right Elle? You love to give daddy a hard time, don't you?"

She smiles at Gemma, making us laughing as I pick her up, repeatedly kissing her cheeks.
Today Flo was at orientation for the university she's going to, so I was going to be watching Elle until she gets back. Her mom was supposed to watch her apparently but I don't trust her. And besides, both her parents told Flo that Elle wasn't their responsibility.
Gemma was home for summer break and she cherishes every moment when she gets to see Elle at home. She knows the Flo cheated so her hatred for Flo grew even more, she can barely look at her for more than a second.

"I'm exhausted. I've been trying to put Elle down for a nap but she just won't give in. I still have a job application to fill out but I can't do that if she's awake"

"Well maybe I can watch her here a few minutes while you fill your job application. I'll sit right here with her" she said taking a seat on my bed as I walk over to the computer.

"Thank you so much"

"It's alright, anything for my baby Elle!" She cooed at Elle as she gurgles, rolling over my bed.

"So have you applied for any universities yet?"

"No I haven't. I don't have money to attend and so far I haven't gotten a call from any place for a job"

"I'm sure you'll find one. Plus you can't let parenthood hold you back from getting your education"

"I know but my daughter is my first priority now. All mine and Flo's attention is on her"