More Than Friends

By drippy_nara

Is love really worth it? Is this even love? TV static...............stay tuned More

Intro❤❤
Chapter 2❤❤
Chapter 3❤❤
Author's note ☺😝
Chapter 4❤❤

Chapter 1❤❤

1.5K 19 0
By drippy_nara

Keimani Pov

"Andre awnser the damn phone"I mumble

"I told your dumb ass he anit shit he cheat on your ass right in front of your face ,and you still forgive him.Alana yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes and dial his number again.Just as I was about to call alana snatched my phone.

"What is you doing"I yelled at her with tears in my eyes.

"You know he lying thats why your ass starting to tear up;talm bout some he going to a game with the boys,yeah right"

She started the car and straped her seatbelt on.

"Put your seatbelt on"She said

"For what girl you post to be taking me home"I said annoyed by the truth of the situation.

"Girl just put yoir damn seatbelt on"She said turning the radio on.

I put my seatbelt on and changed the radio.

"Yoo this my shit turn it up"Alana said mad hype.

Radio"Homebody lil durk"~That ruff sex get her going you not goin' you not gon' tell me bout no baby to you showing I got lil' hoe in vlive she got her butt tatted on each side-I turnt tge radio down "Bitch stop screaming"I said irritated.

I changed the radio station.

"Oh snap"I said as I heard the beat of the song and immediately took my seatbelt off.

"Bitch are you crazy"Alana said.

"Turn that shit up"Turning my face toward the seat and my back toward the front on the car.

Alana turned the radio up and went back to driving.

Radio "Bhampage x-Movie"~Shawty shake that ass and shake that ass like its a movie.Shawty shake shake that ass and shake that ass like its a movie.Shawty shake that ass and shake that ass like its a movie hoppin on that pool that pussy wetter than a jacuzzi.

Imma throw these hunnids.Throw these racks just how you do this.Shawty shake that ass she shake that ass like its a movie.Shake that ass for blue hunnids yeah,yeah.Shake that ass for blue hunnids yeah,yeah.Shake that ass for blue money yeah,yeah.Shake that ass cause you dont mind it yeah,yeah.Shake that ass cause you mind.

I start throwing my ass in a circle and popping it.

Shakin this ass run up a stack.Get the four bag counting this cash.You hoes just mady pussy real fat.

"See andre missing out on all that ass and thickness,he rather cheat on my fine ass sis with one of these stank flat booty bitches"Alana said ranting.

"Who andre"I said still twerking.

"Thats what im talkimg bout who that"Alana said laughing.

She parked in the parking lot.

"We here bitch"she said unbuckling her seatbelt.

I turnt around and got out of the car.

"Girl how you know"I said as we started walking toward the mall.

"You anit finna be wasting your time on a fuck boy when you could be shopping and treating yourself"She said hugging me.

I turnt away because I started to tear up I wiped my tears and hugged her back.

"I love you so much"I said

"Sis I love you too now lets go shopping"She said

We walked into the mall.I looked around and spotted victoria secret.

I pulled alana toward the store.We walked in I went straight toward the lingerie.

"Girl I dont need nothing out of here when you done meet me in bath and body works"She said handing me a credit card.

"Girl whats this for I got my own money"I said trying to hand it back.

"George gave me two he said no spending limit ethier so you better shop"She said handing it back.

I watched as she walked out of the store.I walked around and started picking some sexy outfits.Two fine ass studs walked in.One started looking at me and whispered to the other.One walked over I tried to pretend to ignore by looking at more outfits.

"Wasup shawty"She said bitting her lip while looking me up and down.

I anit wanna ignore her and andre anit acting right anyway.

"Nun wsp with you"I said giving her attention and flirting back.

"Im tryna get them digits"She said directly at my titties.

"It anit that easy"I said flirting

"You playing hard to get mamas"She said moving her eyes lower toward my hips.

"Maybe you can find out later on tonight"I said touching her chin.

I pulled my phone out and gave her my number.

"So where you from"She asked licking her lips.

"Im from down greenway"I said walking toward the checkout.

"My homie from down there maybe I can visit later on tonight"She said following me.

I paid for my stuff and grabbed my bags.

"Maybe" I said.

I walked out of the store and toward bath and body works.Alana was walking out the door.

"You ready"She said

"Yeah"I said walking with her out of the mall.

"Oh I got you some stuff so you can be smelling like a snacc"She said laughing.

We walked into the parking lot and to her car.We put our bags in the back of the car and hopped in the front.

As soon as I got in that passenger seat my ass was knocked tf out.I woke up to  alana tapping me.

I got out the car and started walking to my apartment.

"Bye"I said as a hugged her and got out the car.

I walked back to my apartment and unpacked my stuff.

I started to run some water and take a bubble bath.

I got out the bath and started to dry myself and put on the lingerie.

Just as I got finished I heard a knock on the door.....

To be continued.

A/N

Sorry yall I been gone so long Shit been crazy but heres chapter one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 70.7K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
35.9K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
711K 19.8K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...
57.5K 2.5K 28
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...