๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

Von Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... Mehr

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

23. | Only words bleed

4.8K 234 190
Von Hazzelnutz

{you can listen to the song if you want too <3}

<•>

The air feels intoxicating, but at the same time refreshing. The sky is dimly lighted with stars, the horizon a yellow/pink hue.

Katsuki stands behind the door, having it slightly open to hear the ongoing conversation. It's only been a few minutes since they found Izuku, and to say it mildly, it's frightening to hear how close they boy is to take his own life. Katsuki can't rest, his muscles are all tightening in preparation to take action if his instincts tell him to.

"You're stronger than this, you can fight this" Y/n says in a soft voice, she didn't need to act haptic with him. The other boy is already standing on the other side of the fence, he could jump anytime he wanted too, that's making her stomach churn.

The soft moonlight shines on his face, revealing his beautiful features. "I'm sorry Y-Y/n but I've tried, I've really tried my best. I can't be saved, please go...so I can leave" His fragile voice mutters out, a hand clasped to the railing whilst looking down with a pained expression.

Y/n carefully takes a step forward, her orbs never leaving his emerald ones. "No, I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you. Let me save you, I promise things will get better from now on" She smiles weakly at him. Izuku grits his teeth, his mind is blowing him up and he can barely take it. He can promise himself that hundreds of bullets are attacking his mind at once, the unbearable feeling won't go away either. Why is he tormented all the time?

"Suicide is not the answer...don't do it please"

Without Izuku knowing, Y/n had managed to get closer. Only two feet away from him. He flinches and his hand let's go of the railing.

"Hey! Hey...I'm not going to hurt you okay" She says hurriedly, moving her arms in a calming matter.

"Nobody can save me...just wait, once I'm gone I promise you'll all be happier. I'm just a worthless quirkless boy, I can't do anything" He looks down, it's so far yet so close. If he just leaps out now...It will all be over.

Katsuki's heart clenches, those were his words. Bullying him into suicide. It's all his fault. He so desperately wants to go out there and scream, scream all the unspoken feelings out. But in complete honesty, what are his feelings? why did the blond do this to his supposed childhood friend? Did their friendship mean so little, that Katsuki's fucked up personal grudges took over?

"That's not true, you are more valuable to me than anything. I care about you Izuku. Think about the people you're leaving. Your mom, she's hysterically crying down there, she thinks your already dead"
Y/n explains she knows this is hurting him even more, but it has to be done.

"Do you really think, I want to wake up in a world where you're not?"

"I-I" he whimpers as more tears seep out, the more he tries, the more he dies inside. It's been like that for three years now...he hasn't been himself for three years, suffering under the clutches of depression.

He always wondered why? Why was he like this?
Why couldn't he be strong like everybody else?
He's not worth to be alive, he's weak. Nobody likes him. Just die already. It's his chance now.

"I can't do this anymore...I-I just want the pain to stop. Th-this is the only way...I need it to stop" Izuku takes his hand up to his heart, holding his shirt tight. The pain inside his chest won't go away.

Y/n starts crying after hearing his voice brake. She so desperately wants to go and hug him, but she can't, not yet at least.

"I know you're in pain...I know you've tried. But please don't do it, Izuku I'm begging you, I can't live knowing I lost you" Y/n brings her own hands over her chest.

"Keep fighting, one day you'll be happy. I'll make sure to be by your side forever"

Izuku starts sobbing out loud, his body is shaking terribly. "I'm-I-I..can't" He starts hearing police sirens close. If he doesn't jump now, he won't get the chance again.

Out of fear and desperation, he manages to smile softly, muttering out a quiet goodbye.

This world is not a place for him anymore. Out of all the times he went to the roof to kill himself, his mind strongly stopped him. But there is nothing left in this world anymore. His strings were cut. All of his reasons to stay, slowly died with each day. Leading him to this final moment. This world is sure a sad place.

"IZUKU NO!" The girl leaps forward, but her feet freeze on the ground. Her eyes glow a certain yellow color, the whole building starts shaking before it's slightly tilted from 90 degrees to 60 degrees, just barely enough before it can collapses all over.

Katsuki who was standing behind the door, he rolls towards the railing, and Y/n's eyes spark back to normal.

Just as all this was happening, a large wall of ice sprouted from the ground. Shouto stood at the same height, having Izuku in his arms.

"What?" Izuku blinks away his tears. It all happened so fast, he thought he had already jumped. But here he is, in Shouto's arms. The coldness of the ice buries itself under his skin.

Y/n moves leaps towards the railing, a few inches away from Izuku and Shouto.

"As if we'd let you die Broccoli" She smiles tearfully.

Izuku's eyes widen, both Y/n and Katsuki were looking at him.

"I'm not going to let you die on me ner- Deku" Katsuki grumbles, throwing out a quick smile. "So this is your quirk, damn"

"Hah- Yeah, I'm sorry I went kinda overboard"

Her quirk, Collapse.
She can destroy any structure of atoms, making them tear apart. According to this building, she had managed to twist the building from a straight line to bow to a 60 degree, without destroying its full structure.

The girl turned her gaze to Izuku again, giving him a gentle smile. She and Katsuki are both clamped to the railing, due to the uneven ground level.

She takes out her hand, gently rubbing circles around his shaking one, calming his senses down. "I promise, everything will be okay" She reassures the boy, seeing his frightened expression.

"I'm—I'm sorry, I should've never gotten you into this" He puts his other hand over his eyes, tears running down his freckled cheek.

"It's okay, I'm here now", Oh how she wishes she can just embrace him now.

"We should get down, I assume it's safest for me to bring you all down," Shouto suggests, still holding Izuku's frame close. It is like holding a fragment of a gem that can shatter any moment, he has to be careful, delicately providing his safety. Shouto feels weird...taking care of somebody else in this particular way, it feels nice and warm, knowing he can save someone.

"Yeah, there's no way we can leave this fucking building" Katsuki states, "But I'm getting myself down" He draws up his sleeves.

"Kacchan.." The green haired boy murmurs, he doesn't know what else to say. It's been such a long time since they talked or even conversed in any type of way. Even if all their socializing had ended up in brutal pain and anxiety, Izuku still hasn't forgotten. How warm those days were...how Katsuki's smile always gave the freckled boy an inner strength.

"We'll talk later..." Just as Katsuki is about to jump down. Police cars invade the scene, accompanied by other heroes.

"Oh, I forgot I called them" Katsuki admits, his jaw clenching.

"Kids, get away from the railing, it's dangerous!!" A man in a uniform yells, worried over their well being.
How could they though? Can't he see the damn thing is about to fall over? Y/n rolls her eyes. All that matters is Izuku's safety. It's all that matters.

"Y/N!!! What did you do?!" Oh there he comes, Y/n's father in the flesh. His eyes going wide to see the state of the building.

"Oh crap" She spurs out, hair-raising. "Shouto you get Izuku down now, and I'll join Bakugou"

Shouto nods, "Ready?" He asks the curly haired boy.
"Uhm—I " He nods slowly, clinging onto the dual haired boy.

This is it. He's still alive after all. Thanks to her...he didn't die. Izuku grits his teeth, feeling the guilt eat him alive.

All the people he's going to face...
His mom...what's she going to say?

Shouto slides down his ice, perfectly. Izuku couldn't help but be mesmerized.

'Oh wow, I guess that part of me is still left. I haven't been mesmerized by anything lately'

They two boys make to the ground safely. People from the ambulance rush over to check for any injuries. Izuku only stays quiet, looking down at the ground.

The h/c haired girl jumps in Katsuki's arms.
"Now get us down Blasty" She jokes while flinging an arm over his shoulder.

"Ugh--shut the fuck up" He groans, before enlightening his quirk and practically flying them down.

Y/n's father runs over and hugs his daughter. "You could've gotten yourself killed!" He holds her tight, all these weeks with intense emotions, it's become too much.

"I know" She closes her eyes, tears spilling down. "But I had too" Her father slowly pulls away to gaze at her. She is trying to smile through her tears, never had he seen her like this.

Izuku, who is standing a few feet away. Tilts his head to look at Y/n, his green eyes drowning in shame.

Y/n walks away from her father. He looks at her back. 'You've gotten so much stronger' He smiles internally.

The roller coaster they've all had been a part of, big and small, happiness and tears. It's been a huge learning experience for them all.

F/n has learned to be more patient and let things take time. Yuu seems to take school and his goals more properly, not fooling around as much. M/n has taken more time to her family and tries to be more supportive.

And finally Y/n. She has opened up a lot more. She's let herself feel things and what it's like to put herself in other's shoes. The girl has learned to be more considerate.
And most important of all, she's a step closer to know what it takes to become a hero.

Her hands close into tight fists, bangs covering her line of vision.
'He's here now...he's safe and he's alive'

Izuku's heart stops beating when the first thing Y/n does is to embrace him. She pulls him close, hands comforting his back. Head at the croak of his neck.

"I-I....I'm sorry for never noticing how much pain you've been in" She cries out, heart clenching inside her chest. Izuku joins in her sobbing, he holds her tight.

This is all he ever wanted, to be embraced by someone and let out his feelings. The fact that he had wanted to die for so long and nobody knew...they could never know. But here he is, and now......everyone knows.

"I'm sorry" He sobs, eyes barely being able to open. He starts shaking, and his breathing hitches. Y/n moves a hand to his curls, bringing him even closer, he grabs her uniform and buries himself at the croak of her neck.

"It's not your fault," She says gently, "It's okay now, I'm right here" Her lips curve into a thin smile.

"I-I wanted to be stronger but," He starts whimpering. Y/n shushes him quietly.

"It's okay, just let it all out. I'm not going anywhere"

The duo slowly fall to the ground, Y/n continues to cuddle his hair. Until he finally blacks out.

He was so tired, this day had been awful and his body couldn't take anymore. Y/n continues to gently embrace him.

But they aren't done yet.

Inko still hasn't been embraced with Izuku.
And Izuku is going to be taken to a hospital for now.

This has been a long day for Y/n as well, but....the night isn't going to be any easier it seems.

The stars, they shine so brightly now.

Recovery will take time.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

38.4K 952 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
272K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
1.6K 124 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...