Silver • Stiles Stilinski {1}...

Oleh kitsunesmythe

❝Your parents named you Silver?❞ ❝Your parents named you Stiles?❞ - Season 1 & Season 2 / Lebih Banyak

PART/SEASON 1
1. The fire
2. Wolf Moon
3. Second Chance at First Line
4. Pack Mentality
5. Magic Bullet
6. The Tell
7. Heart Monitor
8. Lunatic
9. Wolf's bane
10. Co-Captain
11. Formality
12. Code Breaker
PART/SEASON 2
13. Omega
14. Shape Shifted
15. Ice Pick
16. Abomination
17. Venomous
18. Frenemy
20. Raving
21. Party Guessed
22. Fury
23. Battlefield
24. Master Plan

19. Restraint

10.5K 256 27
Oleh kitsunesmythe

--

"We need to talk." 

Derek says and crosses his arms, his usual grumpy face is slowly fading. 

"About what?" I ask him, "And since when do you talk? I thought you only killed people lately?"

He looks away and sighs, "We need your help. All of you, we can't do this alone." 

"You try to kill our friend, who is innocent, and then ask for help?" I ask him and raise my eyebrow. "Yes- I..."

There were moments, sometimes Derek faded back to the Derek he was before the fire, or before Laura's death. Sometimes his voice sounded - not weak, but emotional. Sometimes the confident look in his eyes turned insecure. Laura and I were the only ones who usually saw it, after her death I was the only one.

He sits down on Stiles' bed and sighs. He looks tired - no, exhausted. "I'm sorry, Silver." He says and looks up. 

I bite my lip, my inner wolf is screaming at me to comfort him, I guess it still sees him as my pack. My Alpha. But I'm not sure if I can trust him.

"Promise me not to hurt my friends." I tell him. "I'll help you, but I don't know about the others, 'cause a few days ago Allison was aiming a crossbow at you head." 

He nods and gets up, he's about to walk out of the door when he stops. He grabs my arm and opens my hand, I jump slightly when something cold touches my skin. "Happy birthday." He mutters before he's gone.

I look at what he placed in my hand, it's a necklace. There's a spiral, just like the one on Derek's back. It's made of silver, making me laugh softly. I can hear his heartbeat when he drives away, it's steady, the whole time it was. He's speaking the truth. 

--

I'm walking through the hallways when I hear roaring. I see Erica standing by her locker, looking up too from the noise. It's obviously our werewolf hearing, because no one else is looking up. We share a look before quickly walking to where the sound is coming from.

Stiles is running towards us, "You can't tell Derek, okay? Oh, hi Silver. Erica, there's a lot more to this that you don't know." I look at him confused, not knowing what they're talking about. "And just because you got the Alpha bite makeover doesn't give you a license to go around destroying people."

"Why not?" She asks him and turns around. "That's all anybody ever used to do to me. I used to have the worst crush in the world on you. Yeah, you, Stiles. And you never once even noticed me. Exactly how you're not noticing me right now." She says when he looks away. I look at the ground and see water coming out from the boys locker room. 

That's probably what we heard.

The door suddenly opens and Scott falls on the ground, Jackson, only wearing shorts, hovers oer him and tries to attack him. Erica and I quickly pull Jackson off Scott and Stiles helps Scott get up. 

"What the hell's going on? Hey! Enough!" Mr. Harris yells at us and a few teenagers look at us. "What do you idiots think you're doing? Jackson! Calm down!" He yells. "Mr. McCall, you wanna explain yourself? Stilinski? Hale?"

"You dropped this." Some guy, I think his name is Matt, says to Allison.

"You and you - Actually, all of you. Detention."

--

At 3 O'Clock we all walk into the library. I sit down with Scott and Stiles. Erica sits down next to me, surprising me slightly.

"Oh, uh, we can't be in detention together. I have a restraining order against those tools." Jackson says to Mr. Harris. 

"All of those tools?" Mr. Harris asks him. "No, just us tools." Stiles says, pointing at him and Scott. 

"Fine, you two, over there." He points at a different table. They sigh but get up, leaving me alone with Erica. 

"Nice necklace." She says to me, "Where did you get it? I think I saw Derek with that once." 

I sigh, "Then you know Derek gave it to me."

"As what? A peace offering?" She asks and grabs a laptop out of her bag, I roll my eyes. "No. A birthday present."

"Oh, happy birthday." She says surprised. For a second I think I can see the old Erica, but she looks back at her laptop. I sigh and grab a book from my bag, I didn't really have time to make my homework lately.

Jackson suddenly stands up to go to the bathroom and Mr. Harris follows him -which is not creepy at all. 

Scott and Stiles quickly run towards our table. "Stiles says you know how Jackson's parents died." Scott says to Erica.

"Maybe." She answers.

"Talk."

She sighs, "It was a car accident. My dad was the insurance investigator, and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, he makes some comment about how the huge settlement he'll be getting when he's 18."

"So not only is Jackson rich now, but he's getting even richer at 18?" Stiles asks. "Yep."

"There's something deeply wrong with that."

"You know what? I could try to find the insurance report on my dad's inbox." Erica tells us and opens her laptop again. "He keeps everything."

"Scott McCall, please report to the principal's office." Allison's mother's voice sounds through the speakers. Scott looks confused before getting up.

Jackson and Mr. Harris soon walk back into the room, while we're stil trying to find the file.

"Don't forget the dates." Stiles says when she found it. "Passengers arrive at the hospital D.O.A. The estimated time of death - 9:26 P.M., June 14, 1995." Erica reads out loud. 

"Jackson's birthday is June 15th." Stiles points out. 

Mr. Harris closes his back, and we all get ready to leave. He chuckles, "Oh, no, I'm sorry. Uh, yes, I'm leaving. But none of you are. You may go when you're done with the re-shelving. Enjoy the rest of your evening."

I sigh and sit back down.

--

"It means he was born after his mom died - by c-section. They had to pull him out of her dead body." Stiles says to us and I frown, "Poor Jackson."

I see a book that needs in a different shelf and walk towards the right one, where Erica's standing. She smiles at me, not her new smirk, but the smile she used to give me a few months ago when we passed each other in the hallways. 

I can hear the other three continuing talking about the accident, but it gives me shivers just to think about it. 

I suddenly hear a crash and look up, books are falling on the ground, so is most of the ceiling. I can hear electricity crackling and Erica and I share a shocked look. 

"Erica!" I yell, she roars - she's scared and it triggered her shift. Jackson's suddenly behind us, one movement and we're both paralyzed on the ground. Erica's body starts shaking, before I can warn the other's Stiles kneels down next to her.

"Whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey! I think she's having a seizure." 

Allison rushes to Matt, who's knocked out. "He's alive."

"Hey, we need to get her to a hospital." Stiles says to us, looking at Erica. Scott helps me sit up and I groan, I can't feel anything - and it's scary.

"Derek - Only to Derek." Erica answers. I try to nod, but I obviously can't. "Hospital won't know what to do, she's a werewolf." I tell him.

"When we get her to the hospital -"

"To Derek. To Derek." She repeats "Go." Allison tells us. Scott gets up, I think to talk to her. "Hey! Scott!" Stiles yells at him.

"I'm staying here with you." Scott says to Allison. "He can't take both of them alone." She says to him, "And Mat, I've got to call an ambulance for him. Just go."

"This doesn't feel right." Scott tells her and I roll my eyes. "Scott, we need to go!" I tell him.

"It's okay." Allison says to him. "No it's not. It's not right." Scott repeats.

"It doesn't - It doesn't mean anything." She tells him. "But if feels like it does."

"Scott, go."

"Yes, Scott. Listen to you girlfriend, we need to leave. Now." I say to him, getting annoyed. 

Scott picks up Erica and Stiles looks at me before picking me up. Being paralyzed sucks.

--

"Pull her up." Derek commands, Stiles sets me down and rushes to help him.

"Is she dying?" He asks Derek. "She might, I... Which is why this is gonna hurt. " I don't see them, but I can hear something cracking - I'm pretty sure it was a bone.

"You broke her arm!" Stiles yells and Erica starts screaming. "It'll trigger the healing process." Derek answers him. "I still gotta get the venom out. This is where it's really gonna hurt."

I wince when she starts screaming louder, the scent of blood makes me want to throw up. She suddenly stops and I hear her try to catch her breath. "Stiles... You make a good batman." She says, which slightly confuses me.

I'm pretty sure she passes out after that. 

Derek and Scott walk away and start talking about Jackson. I sigh in relief when I can feel my toes again and try to move. Stiles rushes towards me, "You okay?" He asks me and I nod. 

"I can move again." He helps me get up and I sway slightly, my legs hurt now that the bloos is rushing through it again and he holds me. 

"I'm okay."

--

A/N: I know people normally update once a week, but I don't have the patience to wait. And I don't use a schedule, because I know I would forget that anyway.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

174K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...
31.1K 491 38
Isabelle Hale. Cousin to Derek Hale and Niece of Peter Hale. She's lived in Beacon Hills her whole life, even after most of her family died in the Ha...
54K 1.5K 43
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...