Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
πŸ’–
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
πŸ˜‘
66
67
68
Random notice
70
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
-
THE SEQUEL

69

149K 7.1K 11.8K
By ArmyArchives

Back at the hospital, he went to her room and stayed there, laying  by her side, stroking her hair. So much had happened, and he felt so overwhelmed. At the end he was just grateful that she was there, breathing. He knew that if he had lost this one heartbeat, no one could've brought it back to him, not even at the cost of his own life. He started humming a song, gazing down at her as his fingers traced her soft skin. [ Song: Taehyung's part in 4 o'clock and okbutjustimaginewakinguptoTaehyungsingingthatforyousweetlord ]

"Mmmmh" she mumbled.

"Y/n?" He almost jumped up when he heard her voice.

"So de main difference is beyween d centor of da ring haemoglobin has iron while chlorophyll has..."

"You're awake!"

"Huh?"she opened her eyes and blinked confusedly when she saw him. Then she shut them tightly, pulling her hands in tight fists just below her chin.

"Hey..." he chuckled, looking at her with all the love in the world.

"I can't hear you I'm unconscious" she replied in a curt tone.

"You just talked!" He rolled his eyes.

"No I didn't."

"Alright, I'm staying anyway" he pulled her into him so his arms encircled her completely.

"Go away"

"Are you still mad at me?

"I don't know you, leave"

"I'm staying"he said lying beside her and holding her tightly in a hug.

"I hate you"

"Too bad, 'cause I love you" he nuzzled her neck.

"Your hands are on my titties!"she elbowed him in the stomach.

"What if I want them there?"

"Go home perv!"

"You are my home, baby"

"So I told Namjoon to...." Jin and Jimin came in without knocking the door and looked at both of them with as much shock on their faces as the other two had on theirs.

"Y/n!" Both of them squealed with excitement and Jin was the first one to walk towards her and hug her, never minding the stack of boxes he was holding. Jimin tried to hold out his hands too. But her response wasn't the same. She flinched a bit as she saw him getting near.

"Y/n..." his voice was shaky.

"She doesn't want to be around you" Taehyung told him.

"But... but..."

"I know why she doesn't want to be around him" Jin placed his hands on his hips after he had put down the boxes filled with food.

"Hyung no!" Taehung protested.

"Listen here y/n, you may think here our Jiminie is a jerk for trying to seduce you.."

"Hyung!"

"But your man over there isn't that much of an angel himself either. He did the same to Jiminie's girlfriend back when they were teenagers. That's when this poor little mochi swore he would..., what exactly did you swear again?"

"Take away every girl he likes. That was our deal. I would forgive him but still take away every girl he falls for"

"She didn't love you she was just around you because you were popular" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"But I did love her! You had no right to sleep with her!" Jimin's voice was raspy and hoarse.

"You did what?" y/n turned towards Taehyung and gave him a glare.

"It was a mistake" Taehyung shook his head, raising his arms." And I've apologised to him so many times over the years"

"You're so mean!" she pushed him away.

"Hey don't move too much..."

"Come here Jimin!" She spread her arms wide and he ran towards her, engulfing her in a bear hug.

"I'm so sorry I told you I hated you but I just... I didn't know and I felt so scared back then,"

"I'm just so happy you're back! And alive!"

"You have some explaining to do about him, keep that in mind" Taehyung narrowed his eyes at her.

"Fuck off Tae" Jimin told him through the hug.

"Okay that's enough" Taehyung pulled her back towards himself, making her back rest on his chest and her head on his shoulder while Jimin just stood there with pressed lips, looking at her and then at now empty arms.

"I'll get the nurse..." he mumbled and went out with Jin.

"He just has to ruin our moment" Taehyung said, getting up when he saw the nurse entering.

After the nurse and the doctors were done with the protocol, which took quite some time during which she kept giving him cute glares while pouting , he got back in the bed, lying by her side and wrapping his arms around her.

"So where were we?" He smiled down at her.

"My ugly cow has returned and i brought her so much fresh grass!" Her brother entered holding a small bouquet, then as soon as he saw them like that, wrapped into one on the bed, a frown appeared on his face and he held the handle tightly until his knuckles went white.

She was fast to act, getting up and covering Taehyung with the blanket, who pushed it away, rolling his eyes.

"Minho..." she simpered.

"So you really are dating Kim Taehyung" he observed.

"What? Nooo! Who is Kim Taehyung?" she tried to hide him under the blanket again but he swatted her hands away with a hiss.

"I may not be really rich, but if you hurt her, you're dead" Minho told Taehyung who nodded and smiled.

"I'm so glad you're back ugly" he ruffled her hair and hugged her tightly. "Make sure to eat the grass it's healthy for you!" He gave her the bouquet.

"Get out!" She hit his head with that. He chuckled.

"I'll visit you when uh... he gets enough of you and leaves" he whispered in her ear "He stayed here all the time, didn't let anyone else be around you. Don't even know what's wrong with this guy seriously"

"I'll see you then, you slimy seaweed"

"Hmmm" he ruffled her hair and went out.

"Ah, my graduation? What day is it? Can i still..." she asked herself, audibly though.

"Um i had it rescheduled" he winced.

"What?"

"You were unconscious so I had it postponed"

"You didn't!" She got up and looked back at him in disbelief.

He just shrugged pulling her back " That's what happens when your boyfriend is the most influential person in the whole continent"

"Show off" she scoffed. "Everybody's going to hate me now"

"Why do you care when you have me?"

"Taehyung. You... you trust me right?"

He nodded.

"I was so scared..." she whimpered, holding his collar. "When I... when I got into that accident... I thought I'll never see you again and... I just felt like I would die and you'll hate me without ever knowing the truth and i wished I could just... get one chance to tell you that I didn't cheat on you. So if anything like this happens again and I die..."

"Hey hey sshh!" He pressed a finger to her lips. " You shouldn't feel sorry about this, you did nothing wrong. And you are going to be okay. I'm sorry I couldn't this time, but I'll always protect you from every wrong thing in future. Nothing can hurt you from now on it's a promise"

"Still..."

"I trust you baby. I never doubted you."

"I... still wanna be friends with Jimin"

"No"

"But he helped me so much..."

"No"

"He practically saved my life in that rain"

"Ah fine do whatever you want but for now just have some rest" he pulled her closer.

"You just wanna feel my titties" she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe" he chuckled, kissing her neck softly and nuzzling in Its crook.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 33
Your average BTS groupchats and texts This is like bts crack - IM REALLY SORRY IF I OFFEND YOU I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS HYPER AND DIDNT GIVE A SHIT BO...
596K 17.4K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
655K 17K 54
Jungkook and Yuna were forced into an arranged marriage they never once thought would happen. They were forced by their parents. He thought that thei...
185K 10.3K 62
"Tell me, Y/N," Hoseok says while he smiles at you. "Are you a member of the Mile High Club?" His voice has a tone of amusement in it as he speaks. ...