Rainbow Love

By lililimario

Will Jenlisa be together at the end ? Well, stay tuned and let's find that out ! 😁 More

CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3 GOOD NIGHT KISS
Chapter 4 Oops !
Chapter 5. Amazed
Chapter 6. Longing
Chapter 7 Shining Rainbow 🌈
Chapter 8. Hectic Days
Chapter 9 : Scared and Confused
Chapter 10 Broken
Chapter 11 Love hurtsUntitled part
Chapter 12 😂. Changed
Chapter 13 Halloween 💜
Chapter 14 Dream about you
Chapter 15. Jealous
Chapter 16. Heartbreak
Chapter 17 Jennie's love
Chapter 18. Territorial
Chapter 19 Happenings
Chapter 20 Sweetness 💜
Chapter 21. Teasing awkwardly 😂
Chapter 22 What to do ?
Chapter 23 Giving up
Chapter 24 Pure love and heart
Chapter 25 LQ
Chapter 26. I'm always here for you 💜
Chapter 27 Lie
Chapter 28 Inspector NINI 💜
Chapter 29 Choices
Chapter 31 Manoban's Move 😅
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 Confrontation
Chapter 34 Sweet Lisa
CHAPTER 35 Whipped Jennie
Chapter 36 Suddenly
Chapter 37 Promises
Chapter 38 Mino
Chapter 39 stay away
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
NOT AN UPDATE
Finally
Chapter 46 New Year (2019)
Yow
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
This is It ! 💜
Chapter 50
Kiss
UD
Chapter 51
UPDATE !!!!!
Chapter 52
Update

Chapter 30 Deep Love 💜

1.7K 40 0
By lililimario

  Okay. Okay.. Because i love my readers and they got so affected, i rushly wrote this chapter just for you Babies 😘 Here we gooooo !

Lisa's POV

Who the fuck has sent those photo to her ? 😠 i was so nervous.. It's my fault..

If only i told her the truth.. This wont happen.. 😑

"Get out of my face, i don't wanna see you ."
The moment Jennie said that broke my heart..

I dunno what to do rn.. 😭💔

I just look at her..

Maybe shes doing this because she needs time to think..

So i turned my back on her and decided to go out.. But

Before i reach the door , Jennie talked again.. And said...

That if i step out of this room, we're done .. And now, shw wants me to make a choice..

What ia she up to ? I'm confused..

I stop walking and stood up in front of the door.

I don't understand you anymore Jennie.. You told me you don't wanna see my face so i decided to leave this room to follow what you want but then now you're yelling me that we're done if i leave this room .. Why is it too easy for you to say those words Jennie ? Is breaking up with me is the only solution you have ?

I said srlsy yet softly..

Don't put the issue on me Lisa.. Walking away from me ? Is that all you think of ? Do you think turning your back on me will make everything okay huh ? Is that all you gonna do ?

She ahputwd on me again..

You're the one who told me to do that Jennie, what do you want me to do ? I replied...

My voice raised a Lil... I really don't understand her..

Do i have to tell you what you should do lisa ? Do i have to tell you to be sweet with me to wipe away the pain you've caused ?

She said.. She's crying again.. I feel guilt..

I hurt my princess again . 😭💔

I'm expecting you to do something to get rid of the pain in me but you just walk away and want to leave me here ? She added..

That's when i realized everything..

She just said those for me to do something for her.. I'm so slow and stupid..

I feel so bad that i can't even look at her ..i didn't not respond anymore..

I open the door and went outside..

Jennie's POV

That's it !

We're done 💔

She chose to leave here and went out..

I think i lost all my energy ..

I cried hard 😭😭😭😭😭

Am i not enough to be loved back ?

I'm so broken rn.. 💔

How could she left me so easily ? Am i not worthy ?

Many people hate me, and now the only person i love aside from jisoo and rosé also left me..

What did i do to deserve this ?

Do i really deserve this pain ?

I was busy crying when the door opens.

Otokke ? Who's that ? I immediately wipe my tears and look on to see who entered my room ..

It's her..

Lisa..

I'm confused..

Hey 😊 i went out not because i already chose to leave you , i can't afford to do that .. Why would i do such thing if it'll only kill my heart right ? I love you because i love you.. And i don't see any reason for me to leave.. Im sorry for lying to you, Miyeon just told mW to do so because he said she's gonna meet you guys also..
I went out to get a glass of water for you ..i don't know how to make you feel calm and relax rn coz i know it's my fault.. I'm sorry for making you cry my princess..

She said while standing in front of me holding a glass of water..

I just looked at her..

She then take her steps closer to my place..

She handed me the water ..and so i took it..

I badly need this..

After drinking, i out the glass on the table..

I stood up and face her..

I hug her...

You scared me Lisa, i thought you already left me .. Finally, you take your steps closer to me.. Don't you dare take your steps away from me again arraso ?

I said while crying..

I'm not gonna leave you Jennie.. But ..
Pls tell me what's on you mind co I'm not a mind reader, you know, im just following what you want.. Haha i love you baby..

She said and hugged me so tight..

I laugh. Hahaha .. How could she be a crackhead after what happened... Haha

I love you too lisa... I softly replied..

She held my face..

Can i kiss my Princess ? She ask me..

Of course baby... I close my eyes to show her I'm not showing any protest..

Do you know where i wanna kiss you Jennie ?

She asked me.. I open my eyes and glare at her..

Kiss me now already lisa.. Stop asking..

Hahaha she laughed and ran her face closer to me..

I close my eyes again and feel her lips touched mine ..

An:

Yow yow JenLisa 🌈🌈  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 893 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...
2.5K 151 27
When she liked him he didn't. When he liked her she didn't. Will they come together at the end? Will they be able to solve the problems between the...
331K 5.3K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
309K 5.5K 21
- completed - description : Lisa had been courting Jennie for 3 years and she still hasn't got the answer. Will Jennie accept Lisa? ⚠️ this story m...