I've Changed (Book 3 of Ssund...

By GoldenShinx

The leaves of the trees of Minecraftia sway in the wind, disturbed by the presence of a being, newly spawned... More

I've Changed
Chapter 1 - Spawning
Chapter 2 - The First Night
Chapter 3 - Building my house
Chapter 4 - How?
Chapter 5 - Seto's realisation
Chapter 6 - Remembering
Chapter 7 - Demanding answers
Chapter 9 - The Meeting
Chapter 10 - Answers
Chapter 11 - 2 Months
Chapter 12 - Getting started
Chapter 13 - Old Faces
Chapter 14 - It was me!
Chapter 15 - Deadlox
Chapter 16 - Jerry?
Chapter 17 - We meet again
Chapter 18 - Saving him
Chapter 19 - Surprises
Chapter 20 - Memories of Jordan
Chapter 21 - Missing
Chapter 22 - Needing help
Chapter 23 - The Cave
Chapter 24 - She will Remember You
Chapter 25 - My Final Hours
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 8 - Meeting her

552 17 5
By GoldenShinx

"Are you alright? Hello? Wake up. Please?"

I slowly open my eyes, I was in the same position I was in before. I must have fallen asleep.

"Oh, you're awake, great!" I heard. I looked up to see who was talking to me.

A girl stood there. She had chestnut brown hair that flowed down her back, she wore a short, it had writing on it, it said Linkin Park on it. She wore denim jeans and red shoes. She had icy blue eyes, like mine. She looked beautiful. I've never seen a girl before.

"Hey, I'm Squeaker, nice to meet you!" she said, full of energy. She held out her hand and I grabbed it to shake it. Her palms were soft to the touch.

"Um...hi, I'm Derp Ssundee."

She looked at me funny, then had a look of confusion on her face.

"You related to the leader, Ssundee?"

I shook my head.

"Not that I know of."

She smiled, holding out her hand to help me up. I reluctantly took it, and she pulled me to my feet.

She looked at me, and fear appeared in her eyes.

"Why do you have a sword?"

I looked down and realised I was still holding the sword of sorcerers, that's right, I need to take it to Seto.

"It's the sword of sorcerers, I live near one of the leaders, I think. I'm going to give it back to him."

She looked at me, and crossed her arms.

"How do you know it's his."

My face went white, I don't know how to explain this. I don't understand it myself.

"Uhm, I've kinda been having these visions whenever I touch something, when I touched this sword, it showed Seto, the leader of magic, fighting me with it."

She nodded, confusion clear on her face.

"Mhmmm, well, I've just spawned, do you think I could stay with you until I build a house?"

I smiled internally, maybe I could have a friend that doesn't run away when they see my eyes.

"Yeah sure, let's go." I said, earning a smile from her. I took out my compass and followed the red stick leading back to my bed.

I pointed out into a field, 3 sheep were grazing.

"Get the sheep, you will need the wool for a bed."

She nodded and saluted. Running off to gather the wool from the unsuspecting sheep.

I sat down and watched, now that she mentioned it, it is possible that I could be related to Ssundee, that's part of my name for Notch's sake.

I stood up when she headed back over, holding 3 pieces of wool. She smiled and nodded, so we carried on walking.

We returned home just as the sun started to set, I peered down at the sword in my hand, and looked over to the sorcerers house.

A lot of people were around it, I saw the guy who attacked me earlier, but his back was turned to me, I saw a person with brown hair that covered one of his red eyes.

I saw the person I saw in the vision, with the suit on and the red and yellow tie. Another guy with grey clothes and a purple amulet incased in g....budder.

Someone stood next to him with the same amulet, with a black goatee and a guy in a blue space suit was there.

Two people appeared to be inside, but I couldn't see who they were. Squeaker followed my gaze and gasped.

"Those are the leaders, they must be meeting up."

I walked inside, I'll give him the sword tomorrow. I make Squeaker a bed and make her comfortable.

It's nice to have a friend.

A/N - THANK YOU GUYS FOR 100 READS ALREADY! THAT IS AMAZING!

I'm glad you guys are enjoying the book, it's awesome to think that people like what I write!

Anyway, The girl in the story is dedicated to the one and only Squeaker01! She gave me the idea of this book and she also made the cover.

Thanks dood!

~RebekahOwen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 75 60
This is the tale of Minecraftia. It was once a simple place, but not anymore. Giant skyscraper-riddled cities now infect the strange and wonderful la...
36.2K 1.1K 27
Derp Ssundee was just a YouTube joke made by Ssundee. Until one day, he escapes... he enters Ssundee' s body and slowly starts to take over, driving...
25.5K 729 33
It has been 10 years since everything happened, it was almost forgotten, but that tiny bit of memory in the back of my head kept reminding me of what...
3.9K 143 9
An infamous pirate captured after sacrificing herself for the lives of her crew. Being the only person who knows where the Lost Treasure of the Thuci...