The Original Gilbert Twin (D...

By leslijw

This is the story of Olivia Mikaelson. She is the adopted sister of the Mikaelson family and she's a really s... More

Beacon Hills, Here we come!
Welcome to Beacon Hills!
My twin sister is a vampire
I'm not Elena nor Katherine
I'm not Elena nor Katherine Prt 2
You're bipolar!
The Cold Shoulder
The Party... Failed
Where is she?
I love you, Elena
An unlikely companionship
Just friends..... Or not
Nik and Lijah!
A Do Over
Dating 101
Light Fest!
Check in!
Day with The Devil
Sister fun time
No promises!
Cool it, Hunter Dude!
He knows....
Double date!
Rescue Mission
Georgia! What the hell?
The past is in the past
New Orleans and New Discoveries
Dealing with it
Wrapping things up
Vampire Detox
The Talk
Christmas Catastrophe Part 1
Christmas Catastrophe Part 2
Christmas Catastrophe Part 3
How're we gonna tell Elena?
Try again
Group Therapy Sesh
Dungeon Dash
It's complicated
Brother Dearest or Doppelganger Beauty?
Get Smashed! Then Get Stupid!
Thanks!
Our home
Road Trip Nostalgia
Sight Seeing Graveyards
Catching up
Closer
We're All Mad Here
Brothers and Sisters and Survival
My plan, My Rules
Frustrated
Let's get Organized!
Witches and Wizards
It's Now or Never

Back to school!

3.2K 67 25
By leslijw

Olivia's POV

I practically jumped out of bed! First day of school and I had already overslept! I looked at the alarm clock on my night stand. It hadn't gone off yet....the time said 6o clock, but when I looked at my phone it was 7.....
NO! They didn't! They would never!
I opened the back of the clock. There were no batteries! I can't believe this! They're trying to make me stay at home! Who the hell does that?!

I rushed to the bathroom. I tied up my hair while the water was getting warm and stripped. I hopped in the shower and quickly washed myself. I jumped out of the shower after two minutes and dried myself off. I quickly ran back into my room and grabbed a pair of denim jeans and a purple top with sequins all over it. I put them on and then stood in front of my vanity. I untied my hair from its messy bun and brushed out all of the knots and tangles. I tied my hair in a high, curly ponytail and then, after giving myself a once over and nodding in approval; rushed out of my room with my bag over my shoulder.

I ran downstairs. I saw Nik, Bekah and Elijah sitting in the living room. When they saw me, they all groaned.

"Ugh! I told you to lock the door, you imbecile! " Bekah yelled at Nik.

"I know, Rebekah! " he yelled back.

Elijah stuck up his hand, sheepishly, "The alarm clock was my idea. " he admitted. Seriously?!

I glared between the three of them. I cannot believe they would do this! I looked at them, utterly disappointed.

"We'll talk about this later. " I promised. They groaned again. "Rebekah! C'mon! Let's go! " I instructed.

I heard Bekah grumble behind me, "Ugh! She called me by my name! Why aren't you two in trouble? " she whined. The boys chuckled.

"Oh, don't worry! I'm already planning their lecture! " I said over my shoulder. I heard them groan and Bekah laugh loudly behind me.

I got into my car, waiting for Bekah to get in too, before driving to school.

(:

"I can see why you're so eager to come here. The boys here are delicious! " Bekah remarked as we walked through campus.

I smirked, "Well, duh! " I laughed and she laughed, too. I love spending time with Bekah!

We walked into the main building and saw the receptionist desk. We walked up to it. There was a lady sitting behind the desk. I read her name tag and it said 'Jillian'. I smiled at her as we approached.

"Hello. " I greeted, "I need to check in. I didn't come yesterday, so I need to sign into the classes. " I explained, politely.

She nodded her head and smiled back at me. She typed something into her laptop.

"Of course! What's your name, honey?" She asked me.

"Olivia Mikaelson. "

She typed vigorously on the keys. I waited patiently for her to finish. I heard Rebekah sigh in annoyance from next to me. Typical, she wasn't very patient.

"Okay. You're right here! " she informed me and looked at Bekah, "And you, sweetie? " she asked with a sickly sweet voice.

Bekah leaned over the counter and looked into her eyes.

"I'm Rebekah Mikaelson. I'll be taking all of her classes. " she compelled, Jillian, pointing at me and I rolled my eyes. Overprotective much?

The woman looked in a daze for a moment, but then sweetly smiled at Rebekah and I and booked her into all of my classes.

"Thanks, darling. " Rebekah smirked.

We walked away from the desk. I was already used to them doing stuff like that. It didn't faze me anymore. We walked right into the court yard. People were walking, talking and sitting with their friends. I looked around the small area for my friends, but whipped around when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hey, ladies. "

I turned to face Damon and Elena. Caroline and Bonnie were not far behind them, smiling at me and glaring at Rebekah.

Rebekah stepped forward, "What the hell are you lot doing here? " she asked them angrily.

Damon smirked, "Hanging out with my girl. " he pointed at Elena. I swallowed thickly. I wasn't comfortable with this yet.

Elena smirked, "Not happy to see us, Rebekah....... Liv? " she questioned innocently.

I forced a smile, "Of course I am! But....how did you guys get enrolled so fast? " I asked, confused.

Rebekah scoffed, "I think you forgot about the charms of being a vampire, Liv. This lot couldn't have gotten in by themselves. " she rolled her eyes. Right.....compulsion.

I waved her off, "It doesn't matter. I'm glad you guys are here! " I beamed.

Elena raised an eyebrow at me, "Are you, really? Cause I think that you're  only glad because Damon is here! " she shot.

My face dropped. Seriously?! I basically handed Damon over to her and she's still mad at me? Ugh!! What's a girl gotta do?!

Rebekah scoffed, coming to my rescue, "Please! We all know that Damon is only with you because Liv said that he had to make things right with you! " she shot. Or not.......

I held my hands up and tried to calm the situation. I can't have them fight on campus! Then I know my doctorate degree is never coming!

"Guys! C'mon! Let's just go to our classes! " I suggested.

They sighed and glared at each other, but complied. Bekah and I started walking to our first period, Physics.

"Seriously, Rebekah?! " I hissed, "Can't you just pretend that she's not there or something... I mean....you clearly cannot be civil when your around her! " I scolded her, quietly.

She groaned, "I'm sorry, okay?! I just.... HATE her! " she exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

I sighed, but didn't say anything else. The bell rang just as we reached the room and we walked inside. The room was already packed. Bekah and I walked to the middle of the classroom  and sat down close to the end of our row.
I put my things down when I saw someone take a seat next to me. I looked up and saw Damon smirking down at me. I looked at him confused. Why was he here? I thought he was here for Elena.

"Damon? " I asked, still unsure.

"Yip. " he smirked and sat down on the seat.

Rebekah groaned, "Ugh! What are you doing here!? " she asked, annoyed with his presence.

"I'm taking Physics. As you know, I'm very curious about the human anatomy. " he smirked.

I turned to look at him, "Shouldn't you be with Elena? " I asked him, confused.

His face fell. I heard Rebekah laugh from behind me. I looked at her confused. What was so funny?

She saw my confusion and explained, "He- haha- doesn't want to take a class- haha - with her. " she calmed her breathing a bit, "He thinks she's annoying. " she smirked.

I looked back at Damon. He was glaring at Rebekah. Was he really annoyed by Elena?

My brows furrowed, "Wait, what?! "

Damon looked away from me and to the front of the class, ignoring what I said. I looked to the front to see my professor walk into the class. Oh, boy!

This is going to be a long day!

(:

"As you can see class, the human body is a wonderful, complex design. The way that we're put together, you can easily see that we're made to survive, to be aware, to be intelligent, to do anything that perhaps an animal can't. The main factor that makes our survival so prevalent is our ability to reason. Of course survival is an instinct that every species, of every kind has, but man's ability to reason, is why we're still walking the earth. " the professor taught the class, while we listened intently. Damon was surprisingly paying attention, or so I thought........

"What the hell is he going on about? " Damon whispered to me, leaning over.

I kept my eyes forward. I wasn't going to let him get to me.

"Man's ability to reason and survive. Listen! " I hissed.

"I'm bored. " he whined.

"I thought you wanted to know about the human anatomy. " I replied smugly, smirking.

He rolled his eyes, "Sorry, did I say that? I meant that I wanted to explore your human anatomy. " he said smirking.

I tensed up. Why was he being like this? He was back together with Elena. Why is he here?

"What do you want, Damon? "

He was silent for a moment. He leaned in close. I could feel his breath on my ear.

"You. " he whispered.

I swallowed thickly. This was getting uncomfortable. I felt Rebekah push Damon away from me. Thank god!

"Damon! Stop it and listen! " she scolded. She was actually really enjoying the class. I was glad.

"Excuse me! " a voice said. We looked to the front of the class. The professor was looking right at us. Crap! I cleared my throat.

"Uh, yes Professor Graham? " I asked him.

"Ms Mikaelson. Would you like to enlighten us on the causes of your body heating up in cold conditions? " he asked me smugly.

Usually, this is the part when the teacher makes an example out of you so that the rest of the class listens. Little did he know...because of how I grew up, I knew all about causes of death.

I smirked, "Your body heats up in cold conditions because of a certain substance in your blood stream. Your body heats up as a way to protect itself from the cold, but it also, unfortunately means that your body is shutting down. Of course this only occurs in extremely cold conditions. " I finished off.

The professor looked shocked. I have to admit, I am really intelligent. That's the only way I got into Beacon university. It's one of the most prestige schools in Virginia. I glanced at my sides. Damon and Bekah were both gawking at me. I smirked.

I loved proving people wrong.

(:

The lesson went on and Professor Graham didn't bother me again, thankfully. I saw Damon lean in again! He doesn't quit!

"Hey. You okay? " he asked me, worriedly.

I frowned, "Uh, yeah....why? " I kept my eyes forward. So did Damon.

"You're so quiet. " he observed.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, duh. It's class time! " I said sarcastically.

He was silent for a moment. Damon was really surprising me today. First, he comes to my university with Elena, then he crashes my class, and now he's being nice to me! It's confusing.

"I just wanted to know what was bothering you. " he sighed.

I frowned, "Why? "

"Is it me? " he suddenly asked. What the hell?

"What? " I furrowed my brows.

"Am I the thing that's bothering you? " he clarified.

I thought about this for a moment. I was a bit bothered by him being here, but it didn't upset me. I was upset because he was here, with me and not Elena.

I sighed, "No. You're not. " I whispered.

A smile grew on his face. "Really? Cause you've been really cold all day. "

I took a deep breath before answering, "I just want to get through today. " I whispered back again.

I heard him sigh. "Can we talk later? When we don't have ears on us? " he said glancing at me.

I looked at him in confusion, but then looked beside me when he jerked his head there. I saw Rebekah with a snarl on her face, probably realising that we found out about her listening in on us.
I looked back at Damon.

"Sure. "

We turned back to the lesson. I wonder what he wants to talk about.

(:

I was walking through the halls. I still hadn't seen Candy and Tina yet and I was starting to think that they had dropped me. I groaned in frustration when I turned a corner and didn't see them in the court yard. I give up. I'll just get something to eat and go back to class. This game of cat- and- mouse was getting frustrating.
I turned away from the court yard, ready to find some kind of store to get some food. When I did, Damon was standing there, smirking at me. I jumped a bit.

"Damon" I said, breathless.

"Liv" his blue eyes bore into my brown ones.

I snapped out of it. I took a few steps back, away from him.

"Where's Elena? " I asked him

He rolled his eyes, "Do you ever think about anything else? " he groaned, loudly.

"Sure...but you shouldn't. " I said smugly, smirking.

His gaze hardened, "I wanted to talk to you. " he told me seriously.

I rolled my eyes and waved him off. I didn't want to talk to him. I was supposed to stay away from him!

"Later" I told him, sternly. "I'm hungry right now. We'll talk at home. " I sighed.

I tried walking past him. When I did, he grabbed my arm gently and pulled me back immediately. He spun me around, looking me in my eyes.

"I need to talk to you. " he told me, slowly. Oh god! I cannot believe he's doing this.

I shook my head at him, "I can't be compelled, Damon. " I sighed out.

He looked at me confused, tilting his head to the side, "I'm not trying to compel you. " he claimed, sounding offended and hurt to think that I would say something like that.

I stared at him. I don't know why he's here or what he wants to talk about, but I shouldn't be near him because firstly, he's dating my sister, secondly, Nik and Elijah have warned me about getting too close to Damon over and over again, but it's impossible to avoid him. He just keeps popping up everywhere! I don't want to do this anymore. I'm ending it.

"I don't want to talk anymore, Damon." I sighed.

He was about to say something else, but I cut him off. "I don't want to be around you anymore. You're dating my sister. You shouldn't be here with me! Go to Elena. " I told him, holding up my hands so that he couldn't get any closer to me.
He looked taken aback. He shook his head at my words, "What are you so afraid of? Me.... Elena.... Klaus?! " he yelled.

My face hardened, "No. " I looked down at the ground, wondering if I should say this. I looked back up at him and took a deep breath, "I'm not afraid of any of those things. I just want you to stay away from me, and go be with Elena. " I said sternly with no expression.

He looked at me confused, "Wait...Liv" he shook his head quickly. "There's no way that I'm gonna stay away from you. " he grabbed a hold of my hands

I quickly pulled my hands out of his grip and looked around to make sure no one was watching us. This was going to be really hard for me. I've never felt this way about someone when I had just met them, but Damon is like a magnet. The more I try to get away from him, the more I'm attracted to him. Which is why I was really going to regret what I was about to say.

I looked him in the eyes. I knew that I was going to hate myself and mope around about this, but I have to get him to stay away from me.

"I want you to stay away from me. " I began. He shook his head and tried to grab my hands again, but I quickly pulled away, "I don't want you to speak to me or even look at me. " I continued to look in his eyes, even though I felt like bursting into tears. He needed to know that I was serious about this.

"Liv....no.... Wait! " he exclaimed, trying to get me to stop.

I shrugged my shoulders and kept my face neutral. I knew this was going to hurt but....

"I don't care about you, Damon. Elena is in love with you. Not me. Just go to her and stop bothering me. " my heart shattered when I saw his expression. He looked so hurt.

He shook his head, "No! You're only saying that cause of Elena " he denied.

I shook my head and backed away from him. This hurt so bad! I took a deep breath.

"Good bye, Damon. " I turned and walked away from him.

Damon's POV

Her words tore through me. I just stood there. I took a few deep breaths. That hurt so bad. I couldn't help but think that she only did that to make Elena happy. That's who she is. She hates being in fights, so she let me go. I know this sounds like I'm just trying to reassure myself, but it's the only reason I can think of as to why she'd let me go.

I turned, still trying to take deep breaths. When I did..... Mikael was standing right in front of me. I immediately got into a defensive position. He smirked.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to try to kidnap your precious little 'Liv' again." He reassured.

My face hardened, "What the hell are you doing here?" I growled clenching my fists. This asshole took Liv and held her captive for hours!

His smirk widened, "Maybe this time, I'll take Elena. She seems to be the only thing in your way of getting Olivia. " he continued to taunt me, "You would like that, wouldn't you, Damon? " he tilted his head at me with the smirk still etched onto his face.

I ignored him, "What do you want? " I demanded again. I couldn't risk him taking Liv again, even if we were going through a rough patch right now.

He rolled his eyes and leaned against a water fountain behind him, "You're no fun. Do you know that? It's probably why Liv just dumped you. " he made a fake surprised face, "Oh wait! Your dating her sister..... " he put his hand on his chin to show that he was thinking, "So....you my friend are in a bit of a pickle. You got back together with Elena, but you are in love with her sister, Olivia. Olivia doesn't want to ruin her relationship with her sister, so she told you to stay away from her. Tsk tsk tsk, I wouldn't want to be you, my friend. " he said patting me on the back and walking out of the court yard.

What the hell?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 574 13
"So I'm Amelia Gilbert. Yep, Elena's twin sister... We may look alike but we're very different. How? Well, I more weird, tough and smarter. We used t...
232K 4.9K 22
Annabelle (Bella) Gilbert is the twin sister of Elena Gilbert, after their parents accident they have been living with their aunt Jenna. Starting the...
137K 4.1K 88
What if Damon hadn't met Elena the night of her parents' death? What if along the way he ran into someone else? What if he fell in love with someone...
4.3K 57 14
A Petrova Doppelganger An Original Hybrid A Vampire And a betrayal Both Katherine and her sister were on the run , being hunted , but for very diffe...