You Are The One (Completed)

By Tinynainine

Well this is just A fanfic that I wrote about perthsaint all the story is changed and the persons too so thei... More

description and characters:
characters:
Saint
mean:
plan:
first meeting:
classroom:
××°°The Party°°°××
from hate to love:
Jealous:(Rated chapter)
Note:must read β›”
the trip🌻🌹:
last day πŸ’•:
the End:
parenthood:bonus chapter( part 1 )❀
apologize πŸ™‡:
birthday party part 1:πŸŽ‚
Birthday party Part2:

morning :🌞🌈

2.7K 96 11
By Tinynainine

Saint wake up under the sunlight that was coming from the crock in the curtains, he turn around but didn't find Perth next to him , so he thought that he went to run , since Perth like sports, he tried to get up , but he feel sore , cause even though it was his first time , Perth was rough .while thinking about last night his cheeks turn red, he was shy but at the same time he is happy , after a while he managed to get up , he showered and wear an oversize shirt of his boyfriend, the shirt wasn't big enough, the milky soft thighs are obviously seen, he went upstairs with a ducky walk .

At the end of stairs Perth saw him , he quickly went to him and carried him to the couch , then  he planted a kiss on his cheeks while saying :"Good morning sunshine"(muah).

Saint:"good morning".

Perth:"Are you alright , I'm sorry  i was rough last night , i guess jealousy took me  over".

Saint:"it's okay , but i feel sore, i cant even walk properly"(shy tone).

Perth:"oh , then u need a painkiller ".

After that Perth give him a painkiller and draw with his hands slow motion to make him feel better , he then brought him breakfast.

Saint:" oh, pancakes, its my favourite, i love you ".

Perth:" I'm glad you like them, now eat i don't want my baby to be thin ,  i like your chubby cheeks  ".

He hugged him tightly and placed a kiss on his forehead .

Saint:" Nam, Nam, yummy".

Perth POV:
How can someone be adorable asf , if he wont stop, i will eat him instead, but right now I'm being gentle since it was his first time last night , after all i don't want to break my little cupcake , i watched him as he try to walk , he cant even walk properly , i guess i did a great job(smirk).

Perth:"come here baby, just take rest , your walk is cute, so sexy those milky thighs ".
Saint covered his tights with his own hands
And said with a shy tone :

" stop looking at me like that, after all it was your fault , you did me hard".

Perth;(smirk)"yeah, and I'm proud of myself ..."

Saint:"i guess my boyfriend is turning to a bad guy".

Perth:(chuckles)"yeah , i guess it s like you said, between where do you want us to go today ?"

Saint:"i just want to cuddle with you , and watch some movie, after all i cant even walk properly "pouty face .

Perth:" chuckles":OK let me turn the TV on , what kind of movie you like to watch?!!"

Saint:"Doraeimon , i love anime".

Perth:"hhhh , you really are baby "
.
After that they cuddle all the day .

Skip :2 weeks after

While perthsaint were eating lunch meanplan came and sit next to them , with a suspicious look .

Mean and plan:" tell us right now, what's going on between you too ?!!!".
Saint looked at Perth .
Perth:"we are dating ".
Mean and plan jaw dropped , their mouth wide open.
Saint:" Perth, you didn't have to say it like that ."shy
Perth:"what , you know I'm straight forward , i want everybody to know that you are mine , only mine "(fierce eyes)
Plan:" how could you do this , you didn't tell me even if i am your best friend"pouty face .
Saint:"sorry , it's just i was shy"he hugged him .
Suddenly Perth glare at saint and brought him closer then whispered "stop hugging people or i will punish you"
Saint:"its just my best friend ".
Perth:" even though "
Saint :okay .

Perth placed a kiss on saint cheek and patted his head while saying "good boy".

Saint POV:
While we were buzzy talking about some stuff i glanced at plan , he was staring at mean , what's wrong with him.

who knows maybe a fairytale story will begin between them , i was drugged on my thoughts when Perth spoke .

Perth:"guys , we are going on a trip for 4 days to an island, since its holiday and valentine day is near ".

Plan:" can i go with you , please saint "pouty eyes .

Perth:No .

Saint:" yes , you can".

I glanced at Perth he was giving me an angry look, i just reply him with a pouty look ,  i know he cant say no to me .

Perth POV:
How can i say no to him and he is so adorable i ended accepting .

Perth:"but mean need to come also " i don't want to end up beating plan for being clingy to my boyfriend.

Mean:"okay, but i need to tell daily first , i don't want her to be angry  .

Perth:
That girl again, i hate her, the bish ,  how can he forgive her ,  i really don't know .
(Sighs).

Plan:"well, goodbye , i must go to start
Packing my things , i can't wait to travel  , I'm so excited  .

Skip:plan home :
Plan POV:
While i was packing my stuff , my sister came and asked me :

"P'Plan where are you going ?!!:
Plan:" I'm travelling with my friends".
Elle:Ah okay , don't forget to brought snacks with you, you know   that i love them ".
Plan:" is there even a thing that you don't like or want?!!!!".
Elle:"p'plan please , don't make me beg or i will take my revenge".
Plan:"yeah, yeah."annoyed face.

Elle:"by by , and don't forget !!"

At mean house :

Mean:hi , daily , i just want you to know that I'll go on a trip for four days .

Daily:but, baby i thought we will go on a date since valentine is near .

Mean: i know and I'm sorry baby but i promise i will replace it when i comeback
Daily :okay,  have good time there .

Mean:thanks baby , kiss on the cheek .

Daily POV:
Finally he will go , i cant wait to meet Alex , i miss him , actually i don't love mean , I'm just his girlfriend because of his popularity , i don't care about him , it's been  two months since i meet Alex and he is the best , well at least i will travel with him on valentine day .

_____, ___________, 
Hello, its me so basically i want to informe you that there are three chapters and this fanfic will finish ,  i hope you like it and since i have a lot of exams in december , i will try my best to finish it before december , so thank you for reading it , if i have free time i will write oneshor fanfiction for Sonpin stands 😜, and that's it good night 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 4.8K 56
Perth Saint fanfic πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ…#12 - Perth (12-8-2020) Synopsis: Perth: Are you single?! If yes, would you be interested in men?! Saint: I divorced...
3.6K 356 22
its not a pure fanfic I just use Perth and Saint as lead couple other characters are different from the series. LBC is the series is reason of my add...
30.4K 1.8K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
106K 4.1K 53
JoongNine Fanfic ✏ This is not a fantasy ff --- I am definitely not used of thai culture and stuff so sorry! Warning: A very cheesy and cliche fanfic...