Leave It To Daddy Styles (h.s...

Od Damari13

Just a typical story of how 18 year old, Harry Styles, manages fatherhood as a single father. "I won't give... Viac

Leave It To Daddy Styles
Positive.
Change.
Senior Year.
Emotions.
Labor.
Home, Sweet Home.
Unfaithful.
The Truth.
Cheater.
Five months.
Second Thoughts.
Selfish.
Alone.
Questions Asked.
Struggle.
Emergency.
Give Her Up.
Promise.
Bakery.
New Job.
Smile.
Author's Note. PLEASE READ.

Abandon.

495 16 4
Od Damari13

Harry POV

"Goodnight Princess, daddy loves you"

I kiss Elle's forehead and give her pacifier. She looks up at me with tired eyes and rubs them with her small hands. I caress her blonde hair as she starts to slowly close her eyes before she falls into a deep slumber.

I smirked, slowly backing out of the nursery, closing the door quietly. I sighed, running my fingers through my curls before I make my way to the living room. What a day it has been.
I walk into the living room just to find Flo sitting on the couch, looking at something random on her phone. She looks up at me briefly but turns away.

"I see Elle is in bed now?"

"Yeah I just put her down. I guess I'll be heading out now"

"Alright.."

I grab my coat from the coat rack, putting it on before looking back at Flo. She looks down at her lap as she twirls her fingers around. I couldn't help be sigh, knowing she was probably upset about earlier. Maybe I am being too hard on her, maybe I should just give her a chance and stop being so groggy.

"Flo"

She looks up at me, her eyes meeting mine. I walk over to her and take a seat beside her on the couch. She moves her knees to her chest and hugs them tightly as she listens to what I had to say.

"I know I say things that can be cruel and you don't deserve them. I'm sorry for being hard on you. But you need to be happy, that's all I want. Just like our daughter makes me happy, I want you to feel the same way. Do you get what I'm saying?"

She nods, biting her bottom lip. She might be complicated, but she's still the mother of my child. I have to give her a chance and just respect her general, even if we go through the worst moments.

"I just want you happy Florina. Okay?" I asked her, her eyes looking down at the ground before looking up at me.

"Okay"

"Alright. Well goodnight Flo"

"Goodnight"

I stood up from the couch, now making my way towards the door before exiting her flat.
I hope what I said gets through to her, I really want her to be happy. I really don't want her to stop missing any moments in Elle's life and become the mother she deserves.

Hopefully she understands.

=================

"I swear mate, your cookies are the best. Mmm so gooood"

"You're only saying that so I can fill out your application for university"

"A little ass-kissing won't hurt?"

It's been two days since my last argument with Flo and she hasn't called or text me to watch Elle at all. I have a feeling that my talk with her finally snapped some sense into her. Maybe she finally realized that she should spend more time with Elle which makes me happy.

"Say Harold? Do you think you could ever get over Flo some time soon?"

Oh here we go again.

"Louis, you already know my answer. I told you twice"

"I know, I just want you to have someone that would treat you right unlike she did. I mean, she's barely treating your daughter right"

"Louis please"

"I'm just saying! She's been nothing but a pain in the ass" Louis shook his head, taking a bite out of my cookie.

"Louis, other than her flaws, she will always be in my life whether we like it or not. She trying to care for Elle alright? I know it. Now just stop saying such rude things and at least try to respect her"

Right as Louis was about to say something, the sound of someone knocking on the front door interrupted our conversation.
We looked at each other in pure confusion, before quickly standing which I head for the door of course.

I open the door to reveal Flo carrying the baby carrier with Elle inside it and a diaper bag over her shoulder. I furrowed my eyebrows and let Flo inside. That's odd, I wasn't suppose to watch Elle until tomorrow.

"Hey I'm surprised to see you here. I wasn't suppose to see Elle until tomorrow"

"Y-Yeah, this is just last minute"

She places the baby carrier over the couch and the diaper bag on the ground before she heads for the door. I walk over to Elle, greeting me with a smile. She smiles through her pacifier and kicks her feet excitedly at the sight of me.

"Ellie Bear, hi baby!" Louis greets, tickling her feet. She gurgles in response, making Louis chuckle in amusement.

"Oh you're such a chatterbox, eh baby?"

Flo comes inside with more things. She brings in a stroller, a baby rocker, and a big box of diapers and wipes. I guess she still had more things because she headed outside again. Wait what?

"What's going on?" Louis asked, as he unbuckles Elle from the baby carrier, taking her out and holding her in his arms.

"I-I don't know"

Flo comes back inside with a plain box and looks around making sure she brought everything. She sighs of relief and nods before putting the box down.

"What's in the box?"

"I-It's some of Elle's clothes"

What?

"I brought her bouncer and extra diapers with wipes. She has all her bottles in her bag and a few bags of breast milk. If it runs out, I got two cans of formula and baby food in there for her"

"But why-"

"Here I even brought you my key to my flat. If you want, you can just move there to make things easier instead of having to bring all her things to your house" Flo said, handing over her key.

"F-Flo..w-what's going o-on?"

"Can I see my baby?" she held her arms out towards Louis. Elle reaches over to Flo's arms, Flo now cuddling her. She kisses the top of her head, tearing up a bit.

"I-I'm sorry b-baby...I love you"

She kisses the top of her head one last time before handing Elle over to me. I held her in my arms as she began to whimper a bit. I was confused but I couldn't help but feel some sort of panic and anxiousness.

"Take care of her for me, alright? Promise me to never leave her side"

"I promise but w-what's going on? Where a-are you going-"

"Goodbye Harry"

She makes her way out the door quickly, causing Elle to cry into my arms. What the hell? This isn't what I think is it, is it?

"Here Louis, take Elle"

"What's going on Harry?" He asked, taking a crying Elle into his arms.

"I-I don't know....I DON'T KNOW!"

I run out the door and see Flo putting a suitcase in her truck before closing it. She walks over to the drivers side and unlocks the door. She notices me and looks at me with teary eyes.

"Flo, what's going on? Why are you-"

"I'm leaving Harry. I'm leaving and I'm going to follow my dreams like I planned from the beginning"

What?..S-She's leaving?

"Y-You can't be serious..you can't just leave..you h-have other priorities n-now!"

"You are right, Harry. I need to be happy. I need to chase what I want, and this is what I want"

Oh god. She just misunderstood everything I told her last night. She used our talk as an advantage to go away. But why?

"Flo, don't go. You can't just leave me, you can't abandon our daughter!"

"I'm not ready to be a mother. She's your responsibility now"

"I can't raise her by myself, you can't abandon her!"

"Well sometimes, you just have to be selfish and think yourself"

She takes out a paper and tossed it on the ground before going inside her car, turning on her engine. I pick up the paper she threw and noticed that it was the brochure she received from Harvard University.

Oh my god..she's abandoning the baby.

"FLO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

I run over and stop beside the drivers side, trying to get the door to open but it was locked and her window was closed.

"FLO! OPEN THE DOOR! FLO!!!"

She doesn't dare look at me as she puts the car on drive and presses on the gas. I tried running after the car but it was no use. I run my fingers through my hair, grinding my teeth together. I was panicking, I was shocked. I honestly didn't know what I was feeling.
I quickly run back over to my house, dashing inside to still find Louis holding Elle while she was still crying.

"Louis, get Elle buckled up inside my car"

"Okay but tell me what's going on"

"Flo is abandoning Elle"

"WHAT?! HAS SHE GONE MAD!? WHY?!"

"I don't know, there's no time for questions just get Elle buckled up!"

Louis quickly puts Elle into her baby carrier, buckling up before running outside to my car. I grabbed my car keys and run outside, closing the door behind.
After Elle was in my car, we drove off to get to the airport. I can't believe Flo is actually going to do this, not only to me, but to our daughter. She's abandoning her our daughter for her selfish ways.

"Where do you think she's going?"

"To the United States, she's going to attend Harvard University"

"Didn't she want to study law? If she does, she'll be gone for nine years!"

"I don't know whether she's studying that or not. The point is, I can't let her leave our daughter!"

We got to the airport drop off section and put the car on park. I quickly get out and run over to back door, opening it and unbuckling Elle before taking her out. I look down at my watch to see the time. Twenty minutes, I can still make it.

"Harry, where are you going? You can't just leave the car parked here!"

"Just go park the car somewhere, I'm going to find Flo before it's too late!"

I ran inside, holding Elle securely in my arms so I wouldn't loose my hold on her. I ran up the escalator, moving past a few people, trying to be as quick as I can. I make it on top and look left and right. I look up at the sign that had all the flights announced. She's most likely going to land in Boston. I scan through the screen before I finally found it. Boston, Massachusetts.

I find the gate number and run towards security TSA, but there was a long line. Fuck, I don't have time for this.
I take in a deep breathe and make a run for it. I run past a few people, some complaining yelling at me.

"Excuse me! Sorry!"

"HEY! WAIT YOUR TURN!"

"I HAVE A FLIGHT TO GET TO, BLOODY PRICK!"

I ignored their complaints and insults, just trying to make my way through security TSA without getting caught. I hold onto to Elle tightly, her soft cries as she laid over my shoulder. I make it to the scanners and shove past a person. I run through the scanner quickly, running past security.

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I didn't stop. I kept running because I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm just trying to get to the mother of my child so she won't abandon her. I can't let her leave Elle. Every child needs a mother.

"GET HIM!"

I heard a few footsteps running behind me, knowing that it's security following me. I know I'll most likely be arrested for this, but I can't just give up now. I'm so close but yet so far. I look up at the signs of the gates. There it is!

I get to the gate and see people in line, already boarding the plane. I look around but I didn't see Flo. I run towards the window and look outside to see if I could find her. I did, and she was already walking up the steps. She was taking a private flight with a few passengers walking behind her, Tom and her parents. Her parents go in first, Flo and Tom were going in next.

"FLO!"

I knock on the window, trying my best to catch her attention. Elle cried even louder, her tears streaming down her face, screaming of fear but mostly stress. I bang on the window even louder, my fist turning red that it could almost bleed. I bang the window one last time with my fist, calling out to her one more time.

"FLORINA!!!!"

Miraculously, I caught her attention. She looks around until her blue eyes meet mine. I hold my crying daughter in front of me, showing her that I didn't matter if she left, but Elle mattered.

"DON'T LEAVE FLO! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE HER!"

She stared at me for a few seconds, tears falling down her. Tom looks at her confusedly, before looking up at me. He frowns and turns to Flo and whispers in her ear. She looks at him, he spins her around and moves her towards the entrance of the plane.

"FLO STOP!! DON'T PLEASE!!!"

But she does. And the entrance door closes.

I froze, holding Elle in one arm as I stared out the window. The plane was now starting to move as it made its way to the plane road line. I watched, my heart beating slowly. My eyes trace with the plane, as I watch it move. Please don't go..don't leave us.

It took a while to fly off but it felt like it took two seconds. And it did, the plane flew away. I stood there, emotionless, in disbelief. Elle moved around in my arms, whimpering a bit. I could feel a few eyes staring right at me, some whispers heard. But I couldn't react, I couldn't tell them to shut up or mind their own business. I couldn't really feel anything.

"Sir, please come with us"

I turn around to find two security guard behind me but with sympathetic looks on their face. I look down at the ground, position Elle comfortably in my arms, nodding and walking with them.

"We'll just leave you off with a warning son"

I knew they were only doing this because they witnessed everything that went down, everyone there did. They escorted me out to the parking lot as I thanked them, walking off to find my car. I wasn't really looking, my head was down the whole time. I just can't believe. I can't. Flo..she....

"HARRY!"

I heard Louis call my name, looking up to see him wave at me while he stood beside my car. I slowly walk towards him, still lost in my thoughts. He runs over to me, looking behind me but his eyebrows furrowed.

"What happened? Where's Flo?"

I carefully hand Elle over to Louis, her takes her and holds her in her arms. I look up at her, her cheeks with red, a tear still in her eyes as she sniffed a bit. Louis wipes her tear carefully from her eye. Her green eyes lock with mine, making my heart break even more. I wanted to cry, I needed to cry. But I can't, I'm a man now and I don't have time to cry.

"Let's go home"

I told her, giving she a small smile, reassuring that everything was fine. I caress her soft cheek with my finger before I make our way to the car. Louis looks confused but hurt. He sighed and follows right behind me. Flo give up on us, she left me alone..

She abandoned our daughter.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

UPDATED! ❤️

Thank you to those who give votes to my story. It gives me joy to see that some of you are enjoying this story 😊

Please excuse any unedited mistakes 😅

Please comment, vote, & follow.

Have a beautiful day! Enjoy! 💕

- DAMARI 😜

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

210K 3.7K 51
Selena Cowell is a great singer, actress in US and a young CEO in London. Her Dad gave her this job because she's really smart. She finished college...
162K 5K 18
Louis Tomlinson is a 17-year-old teenager who lives in Doncaster. He doesn't care about anything, only wears black and definitely smokes too much. Li...
28.2K 926 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...
5.6K 73 87
Y/n Y/l/n, a 21 year old, successful singer, disappeared for two years without anyone knowing the reason. She had to keep it a secret, she wanted it...