Frozen

By BlondFangs

Frozen is a chillingly descriptive supernatural story full of suspense and mystery. It has been written in su... More

The Void
The Fury of Emptiness
Freedom and Rejection
-Guilt-
-Dread-
Cautious Words
-Memory Loss-
Shattered Memories and First Encounters
Shiver
-Gifts-
Many Surprises
Risks and Departure
Leniency and Nausea and Nuns
Scythe's and Prayer's and Willpower
An instant death
*Recap* + preview
Midnight Feathers
Control
Drenched in Sorrow
Confusion of Colour

The Final Voyage

5.5K 79 54
By BlondFangs

Notes - I know this chapter is very short but I kept it so short to help build the suspence.

Samael's POV

-The Final Voyage-

He held his arms out wide to take her from me but I couldn't bear to separate myself from her; there was something comforting about holding her so closely, having her arms resting loosely over my shoulders.

Shaking my head abruptly I jumped in the backseat cradling her limp body closer to my bare chest, gazing down at her beautiful face. Her thick black eyelashes lay like spider legs against her cheeks contrasting greatly against her pale complexion. The cold icicles that once clung to her lashes streaked down her cheeks like frozen tears. Her lips were still tinged blue and set in a small pout. I ran my finger tip against her bottom lip, marvelling at the softness, it pained me to see her so vulnerable.

Her eye lashes fluttered like the wings of a butterfly but never again opened as we sped silently through the streets.

-x-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185 11 13
Eva was frozen alive, Consciously awake in the same dark ice for years on end. Until one day she is awoken. Found in a world complete different from...
3.6K 51 9
When Anna wakes up and notices something wrong, she immediately sets off to find her sister, Elsa. However, when the two sisters finally meet, Elsa t...
257 26 25
Kingdom of flame and kingdom of ice. Constantly clashing, never letting up. Except for when the one thing crosses their paths. One of ice and flame...
25.3K 1K 30
Normality. Its the veil many of us use to hide our differences, to hide our faults, to hide our secrets. For Elsa Arendalle, there is no difference...