I Punched Emilio Martinez

By ughhcelebs

* not finished Meet Dallas Scott. A 17 year old girl just trying to make it through her senior year at Grayso... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Meatball Sandwich
Chapter 2- Stuck in a Desk
Chapter 3- Slimed
Chapter 4- Break In
Chapter 5- The Fight (part 1)
Chapter 6- The Fight (part 2)
Chapter 7- Knocked
Chapter 8- Annoyed
Chapter 9- Glitter Green
Chapter 10- Dates and Fires
Chapter 11- Nunya
Chapter 12- Truth
Chapter 13-Tuesday Night
Chapter 14- Caught
Chapter 15- "Nice underwear"
Chapter 16- Lying & Dreams
Chapter 17- Cooking
Chapter 18- Lights Out
Chapter 19- The News
Chapter 20- Red Dash
Chapter 21- A Cereal Mess
Chapter 22- 248 Moore Ave
Chapter 23- Awake
Chapter 24- Hot or Not
Chapter 25- Fence Hopping
Chapter 26- The Note
Chapter 27- Not Again
Chapter 28- Hurting
Chapter 29- Go after her
Chapter 30- Went after her
Chapter 31- The Picture
Chapter 32- Ran away
Chapter 34- The Secret Is Out
Chapter 35- Elevator Problems
Chapter 36- Get your girl
Chapter 37- Get your man
Chapter 38- Kyle
Chapter 39- Gun Point
Chapter 40- Badass

Chapter 33- Traitor

3.5K 115 19
By ughhcelebs

Intro 3- NF

Dallas POV

I have been training for HOURS. I'm sweating from head to toe and extremely tired. I am currently laying on the dirty mat on my back and trying to regain my breathing back to normal. I was looking up at ceiling and closed my eyes.

I was really about to fight tonight. For the first time in a month I'm actually fighting. I was excited yet nervous because I didn't know who I was fighting and I wasn't sure if I could actually win tonight.

"I think you're ready for tonight." I hear Alex say over top of me.

I open my eyes and stare at him. He had a wide smile on his face as his hands were on his knees. He was also sweating a lot too due to him helping me out. He also cranked up the heat in here to make sure we both sweat.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Positive." he puts his hand out for me to grab it but I decline. I just wanted to lay down more.

"Take a 10 minute break. I don't want to overwork you and you get hurt out there tonight. I'm going to run to the bathroom and check out the gym." he says leaving the room.

I nod in response even though he probably didn't even see it. I just took the time to think.

Tonight I really wanted to fight. I think this was one of the best ways to get my answers. I wanted my father to be there, I wanted Emilio to be there, I wanted everyone to be there. I wanted my comeback to be big.

I got shot and finally returning after a month. Others would usually take a few more months but I really needed to fight. It was really my only escape at this point. I haven't fought in a long time and this is the way I can get all of my anger out.

I want to feel the rush I get while fighting. I miss it so much. I don't know how I survived a month without fighting. In that month span I mainly only focused on school kind of. I mean I had nothing better to do since Emilio, Ivan, and Ryder stopped talking to me.

I hear the door slam open which makes my head snap to the right. I look over and see a very angry yet worried Alex coming in holding something in his hands. My face drew confusion as he got closer to me.

"What the hell Dallas?" He says and throws a paper down on top of me. I instantly sit up and look at the paper then back at Alex.

"What is this?" I questioned.

"Read it and find out." He says aggressively. I rolled my eyes and started reading the paper.

Dear Dallas,
I saw that Emilio has started speaking to you again. Now I know that he has told you about our deal that we made. Due to him breaking this deal you will face the consequences. Good luck at the fight tonight. It's all happening for a reason.
Sincerely,
Keith, or shall I say, your father.

"Holy shit." I say in shock.

"Yeah holy shit. Why don't you come see what they did to the gym too while your at it." he says and storms off.

My face goes into confusion as I started to stand up. I quickly rush out of the room and head out into the gym. I open the door and look up at everything. My eyes widen in shock. I look to my left and notice Alex standing there with his arms crossed.

In front of me was the once perfect gym, destroyed. There was no one in sight. All of the equipment was destroyed, the walls were painted, and papers were all over the ground. I start to walk around the gym and see everything that was messed up.

I head over to the mirror noticing something written on it. I get closer and scan through it.

"Watch your back."

Is what was written across the mirror. I just stared at it. I kept reading it over and over again. I just wanted to scream. This shouldn't have happened. He went too far this time. Destroying Alex's gym was way too far. I feel Alex come up to me and stand next to me.

"Dallas what does this mean." Alex says.

I don't answer him. I just keep staring at the mirror. I shift my face from the words to look at myself. I walked closer to the mirror to get a better look of myself. I was a sweaty mess, my hair was all over the place, my face was really red, and I was breathing a little heavy.

I look at myself in the eyes and stand there for a few more second. I was just angry. I was angry at myself, angry at my father, angry at the guys, even angry at the world. I start to get even more angrier by just thinking about these things.

With all my anger I screamed really loudly at myself in the mirror. I started yelling random things at myself. I just wanted it to end. I then lift up my right hand and punch the mirror at full force. the mirror then shatters and falls all around me.

I hear a gasp behind me as I punched the mirror but I didn't care. I drop my hand to my side and stare at the brownish wall. I start the breathe heavy and eventually fall to my knees. I start to ball my eyes out. I just wanted it all to end. I don't understand why he wants to come in my life now.

I feel arms wrap around me and I knew it was Alex. He was rubbing my back and trying to calm me down. I really needed this. Alex didn't deserve his gym to get destroyed because of me. After a few more minutes I finally calmed down.

I looked out the window and the sun was setting which meant I would have to leave soon. I start to get up and wipe away my tears. I turn towards Alex and give him big hug. He was shocked at first but hugged back.

"Thank you Alex." I whispered to him.

"Anything for you Dallas." he says and hugs me tightly.

"Well I guess I should go and get ready for tonight." I say releasing from the hug.

"Go get ready and I will meet you outside." Alex says.

I nod my head and start walking to the back. Alex heads outside and waits by my motorcycle. I start walking back to where my stuff is and I look around at everything destroyed once again. As I was walking around I noticed a red cap on the ground.

I walk over to get a closer look. As I approach it I saw that there were a bunch of spray paint cans all over. They were opened and looked like they were just used. I reach out and pick up the can of spray paint. I touch the part where the paint comes out and it was wet like it was just recently used.

I face went into confusion on how the paint on the cans were fresh. I got up and walked over to the paint on a piece of equipment. I wipe my two fingers on it and came to notice that it was still wet too. I looked around too see if there was something suspicious but nothing stood out.

I looked up and noticed security cameras above. They most likely works because I know how much Alex cares about his gym. I rush over behind the counter and log into the computer. Alex doesn't need to know that I knew his password. C'mon, Alexisthebest1234 easiest password in the world.

I quickly log on and look outside to see Alex walking around and looking at my bike. He was waiting patiently for me but I was taking a bit long. Oh well.

I go to the security camera program on the computer and wait for all the camera to load. Once they were loaded I switched the times to about 30 minutes before we came out. If the paint was this fresh it might've been done really recently. Even before Alex went out there.

I clicked play on the computer and sped up the video to go by quicker. The video starts off by just a few people in the gym. It was mainly a bunch of men working out. Nothing new. About a few second later the men all come together and start talking.

This type of security system doesn't involve sound so I just continue to watch. Suddenly, they start to destroy the gym. The only thing that was strange was that they weren't really destroying it. They just carefully made it look like it was being destroyed. They carefully misplaced everything and took parts off.

I lean towards the screen more and see that Alex has finally come out into the gym from when we finished. He goes up to the men but doesn't seem fazed by anything. He starts talking to them and then they hand him a bag with stuff filled in it. He pulls it out and I noticed that it was a spray can.

My eyebrows drew together as I just stared at the screen. Moments later I watch as Alex starts to spray paint everything as all the men watch him. Shocked could be a word to describe how I am feeling right now.

I watched as Alex wrote on the mirror that I broke earlier. The men watch as he spray paints everything. Once he was done the men give him a piece of paper. Alex nods his head and points at the door. The men head out and leave. Once they were gone Alex immediately runs to the back room where I was.

Alex just backstabbed me. The only person I trusted in this world just backstabbed me and is working with my father. I didn't know what to do. My head couldn't wrap around all of this. I grabbed the computer and threw it across the room in anger.

I stormed to the back room and grabbed all of my stuff. I didn't bother changing or anything right now. I could just easily do it at the ring. Once all of my stuff was in my bag I stormed out of the gym. I slammed open the front door and saw that Alex shot his head my way.

He has a concerned look on his face. I was furious. I don't know how he could do this to me. I CRIED because I felt like it was my fault that the gym got destroyed. I could easily blow at any minute.

I got closer to Alex and he backed away from me. I grabbed my helmet and violently put it on my head. I strapped it on and sat on my bike.

"Dallas what's wrong?" Alex questioned.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Well there has to be something wrong if you just all of a sudden got angry at something." Alex said.

"I don't know you tell me, you traitor." I snapped.

"Woah what are you even talking about?" Alex put his hands up in surrender.

"Don't play dumb. I trusted you and you completely backstabbed me." I yelled

"Dallas calm down." Alex says.

"No I'm not going to calm down. You were working for my father this whole time. You knew what was happening and you decided to do this to me. How could you do this. I trusted you with everything and you just do this. Don't ever talk to me again." I roared.

Alex stayed silent. I rolled my eyes and started up my bike. I threw my back over my shoulder and tightened it so it wouldn't fall off. Before I was about to leave I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head towards Alex and he has a sad look on his face. Good.

"You need to be careful at the fight tonight. I know what they are planning tonight. Be safe please." Alex says.

"Whatever." I say and take off.

I took off on my bike and rode away from that place. I was upset yet angry. I didn't really know how to feel at this point. I'm loosing everyone and everyone is out for me. I just don't understand what I did for everyone to come after me.

I guess I should take Alex's advice for tonight and prepare for anything they give me. I sighed and went faster. I should probably get my head in the right mind set if I want to win this fight tonight.

____________________________________
Dallas really loves fighting. Why does she fight? Is she going to win the fight tonight? What happened to the men after they left? Why is Alex working for Keith? How long has he been doing this? Was it by choice or force? What is Dallas going to do? What do they have planned for the fight tonight?
What will happen next?
Find out in...
I Punched Emilio Martinez
12/13/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
70.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.