finn wolfhard x reader

By 100percentthstbitch

Sometimes friendship is just a cover up for love. A book in which y/n lands a role in Stranger things and mee... More

part two
part three
part four
part five
NOT a new chapter!!
character breakdown
part six
part seven
part eight
part nine
part ten
part 011
part twelve
part 13 - the break up
part fourteen - mtv
part sixteen - flowers
part seventeen - second chances
part eighteen - nervous.
part nineteen - suprise
part twenty - back to set
part nine + ten (twentyone) - new day, new finn
part twenty two - mr.morris
part twenty three - love you too
part twenty four - no more
part twenty five - the. end.
7k !
10k !
i need YOUR help

part one

20.9K 251 718
By 100percentthstbitch

"Hi my name is y/n I'm 15 years old, I was born in and currently live in Los Angeles California and I'm 5'4" and I'm auditioning for the role of Allison Turner for season 3 of stranger things..." I said as I filmed my self tape to send to the Duffer Brothers in Atlanta, Gorigeia where they film the Netflix original show Stranger Things.

3 weeks earlier...

"Ring, ring, ring!!!" My phone sounded as my agent Jenny called me, I assumed it was about the commercial I auditioned for a couple of weeks back, but when I answered she started screaming so pound into the phone I couldn't even understand her.

"Okay. Hold on Jenny, what are you saying?!?!"

"So y/n I just received notice that the third season of Stranger this is soon to start production but before they do that they need to do casting for all of the new characters. I just got the character breakdowns and I think the character of Allison Turner would be perfect for you!!!" Said Jenny.

"Ohhh my gosh!!! Are you serious!!!?"

"Yup I will send you over the character breakdown and then you will have to send in a self tape."

"Okay!!! Sounds great" I said excitedly.

"MOMMMM DADDDD S/N!!!!!!" I yelled eager to tell my family the good news!!! ( a/n hi lol soo um s/n stands for sisters name you can use your actual sisters name or if you don't have a sister just make one up lol.)

Back to present day...

"Thank you so much for watching my audition tape and thank you for this opportunity" I said with smile as my mom turned off the camera and congratulated me on how good of a performance I just did. I was so excited, but nervous. I really wanted to get this role but I knew that there were so many other people going for the same role.

"Oh shoot!" I said as I remembered I had a voice lesson to go to. (I'm the story you do voice lessons and have an amazing voice, you also play many instruments which I will specify in this chapter or the next one.)

"Mom, could you drive to m voice lesson. I totally forgot about it?"

"Of course honey"

A/n hello to whoever is reading this. This is my first story ever and if you enjoyed this chapter than don't forget to add it to your reading list. I'm not the best writhed but I hope I can get better, anyways if you like this then give me a follow, if you want to lol, and I will hopefully be updating this story pretty frequently. Okayyyyy bye!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 37.9K 200
|social media fic| in which a english girl forms a strong bond with a particular cast mate /or/ two cast mates flirt over social media platforms |sta...
8.2K 242 12
Book One in the Rebel series. //Millie's POV// Millie Bobby Brown is a criminal, plain and easy. At least that's what she is to the government. After...
170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requestsβ™‘ (This book does N...
332K 7K 47
❝ um I'm pretty sure, jack dylan grazer is trying to steal my boyfriend ❞ ❝ consider it already done, whoops ❞ finn wolfhard x oc social media + r...