The Betrayed Teacher

By Xxspen10xX

ARC 1: Highschool Days Ash Ketchum, Betrayed after he fails to Rescue Lusamine from Nihelago in ultra space... More

Info Needed for Story
Fakemon Part 2!
Stories Update Schedule!
ABT: Dear Diary...
ABT: Danger Doesn't Always End In Red!
ABT: Helping Others & Red's Battle Squad!
ABT: Gary Comes Storming to Protect
ABT: Memories or Visions?
ABT: Don't Think this is Over
ABT: Unmasked
Current Team's for Trainers+ Another Fakemon
ABT: Trapped with the New Student
ABT:The Day is Approching...
ABT: No Faith in Jay!
ABT: Aloska High VS Bintran High
ABT: A Flaming Hot Reunion!
ABT: The Sacred Hero Named Ash
ABT: Re-Adjusting
ABT: A New Chapter of Life
ABT: The Competitive Drama
ABT: Enter! Sciøwn
Arc 2 Description
ABT: 1 Year Later
ABT: I Know What I Want To Do!
ABT: Good Old Gold!
ABT: Identifying the Ninja!
ABT: Passionless Paul
ABT: The Aura History and Preliminary Rounds!
ABT: Announcing the Contestants!
ABT: The Teacher of Legend!
ABT: The Crimson God
ABT: The Magic Master and Her Student!
ABT: Aura Ash Vs Magic Orange
ABT: Friends and Familiar Faces!
ABT: Team HeartSoul Vs Team Cyrmerald! The Divine King
ABT: Psychic,Aura,Divine and Magic!
The Ki to a Hero Arc Description
ABT: Red's 2 Months of Effort!
ABT: Korrina's Trial
Quick Update 3.0

ABT: Aftermath

971 18 8
By Xxspen10xX

***********************************
Betrayed Highschool Teacher
Chapter 5
Aftermath
***********************************

——————
Ash's POV
——————

"OH YOUR SO SCREWED NOW!" Gary yelled at the two mind-controlled forces of nature.

"Landorus!!!" Gary yelled at awe

"Nebby!" Gladion stared at his old time partner. "Fight with me! Just like we did against Necrozma!"

The other two heroes looked on at the legendary pokemon knowing there was a fight, even though their aces were down. They released their other lesser-known pokemon.

"Umbreon," Gary yelled, "Cmon Lets do this!" He yelled as a Black and Yellow Eeveeloution materializes.

"This might Risk my secret but," Gladion sweats from stress "Go Silvally Electric Disk!" The Artificially Created pokemon from Aether appears and Materialized in front of us.

"Good!," I yelled ordering a Water shuriken "Landorus," My Eyes flashed blue "Calm em down as quick as you can!" I yell towards the leader of the Weather Trio, who stares at his two younger brothers.

Gary was running towards me yelling "What makes you think he wi--" but to his surprise gladion put his hand in front of him to stop running.

"Wait, " Gladion turns his head towards Gary. More house were being struck by lightning and fire could be seen spreading theiugh out the Town. The small number of firefighters and their water type pokemon were struggling at preventing the fire from spreading even farther.

Landorus Looked back at me nodding to my previous words "Woah" Gary said shocked. With Gladion smiling behind his mask. Gladion looked at the stare down and began to order an attack from Solgaleo.

"Nebby use-" Gladion was about to order but I stopped him. "There are still civilians living around here!" My Eyes glowed blue "Solgaleo will cause too much collateral damage"

"What are we supposed to do?" Gary said ducking for cover as another explosion went off from thunder.

"Help civilians!" I yelled which Gladion and Gary began running towards the houses to help. While Gladion kept running Gary looked back for a second "What about you Greninja Guy?"

"Go," I Screamed sounding like i'm Underwater, "I'll be fine!" I yelled as Landous unleashed a  Hammer Arm towards the other two Legendaries hitting its attack in a critical mark on the neck.

"Thundorus!" Yelled in pain Shaking off the mind control as Tornadus Did the same.

The Three Legendaries then began to fly off. Tornadus and Thundorus kept flying off along with Landorus. Landorus suddenly stopped in mid-air quickly flying in front of me. He stared into my eyes which I knew what was happening. I quickly set up an aura connection to Understand then situation.

"My Brothers are sorry..." Landorus apologized "They were attacked in the sky while I was guarding the lands... there is an Organization worse than the one we had years ago in Unova... I'm only warning you because Riley the Aura Guardian Trusted the Legendaries and You with Aura Training," Landorus began to leave saying one more sentence "Be Careful, Ash"

"You two." I Muttered then smiled "Old Friend.

Little did I know, a boy in red had somehow managed to tap into our conversation while in pain.

"My head...." Red Muttered with his eyes closed with his hands holding his bleeding ears "it... it hurts" Red yelled then heard somebody in his head say, Ash.  Red opened his eyes which appeared Blue from the name being said and immediately turned back to their normal color in less than a second.

***********************************
6 Hours Later
Time Skip
***********************************

After The fight against the two Forces of nature, I quickly left the scene changing out of my Greninja outfit back into my Teaching Clothes checking on my students

I was walking through the thankfully untouched highschool as I saw someone applying for a Job. I looked at Gary walking up too him. Gary looked at me respectively then nodded, which I returned. "Are you applying for a Job?" I Asked him acting oblivious to knowing him. "Yeah, Who are you? He replied with a very bold personality

"I'm  Satoshi, the battle teacher!" I Smiled which he did the same. What teaching position are you going for?"

"I was hoping for something like battling as well but...," Gary admits "I Likes to study the way people use moves!"

"Like Prof. Kukui?"  Gladion walked in the room making Gary Jump a bit. I had already noticed him because of Aura so I didn't jump.

"I met Prof Kukui Once, " I admitted, "He was a teacher at a middle school at one point! I had visited the middle school when I was challenging the Gym leaders during my Isolation League Journey"

A/N Start
Isolation League is the combined Regions of Bintran and Aloska Leagues. Ash had already beaten all 4 Gyms in both Bintran and Aloska. Meaning, He is able to challenge the Isolation League at any time!

That wasn't a total lie, I had actually traveled around This and the Bintran Region and had met Prof. Kukui again. He have moved to Cardiff City in order to teach in a middle school there. Apparently, Sophocles had taken his job.

"Ah," Gladion Laughed. "Apparently I need to learn more about you!"

Gary appeared to be thinking the same thing as he continued to stare at me, probably thinking the same thing.

Gladion walked towards the conference door room with Gary Following him. Gary walked in the room. But before he took a seat next to where Gladion was going to sit, he looked at me one more time in suspicion " Gladion then shut the door behind them to discuss their school policy.

"Hope he hasn't broken through the Aura Mask Projection," I Think to myself "That would be bad"

I began to walk towards the parking lot which was still filthy with Wood and Leafs everywhere. I pulled out my car keys, walking over to my car when I remembered that a Tree had fallen on it.

"ugh..." I sighed "₽2500 for the Car and ₽150 for people to toe the broken one away.

Since I couldn't drive I decided to walk. "Greninja, " I yelled as he appeared beside me with his stunning speed "You recovered from your injuries?"

"Yes" Greninja says connected to My Head through Aura. He Can manage simple Words but that's about it. He also did his signature nod.

Greninja looked at my car tilting his head in surprise "A Tree" I sweat dropped and Greninja nodded his head showing he understood.

Greninja and I then Decided to check on my student's houses one by one even though we had to walk

Within 25 minutes we had stopped by almost every student. A Car was passing by me but suddenly stopped to a halt upon seeing me. A Figure rolled down their window popping their head out, Revealing none other than Gary.

"Hey Satoshi!, " Gary yelled through the window interrupting Me and Greninja's Peaceful walk "Where you headed?"

I looked at Gary opening my eyes from the sounds of Natures Inner Peace "My Students and Fellow Teachers to check out if they're ok!"

"Do you need a lift Satoshi??" Gary said putting emphasis on Satoshi

I didn't immediately respond because I was in heavy thought of Gary figuring out my identity, even if he did I could always remove his memory of him finding it out. But doing so much in one day puts a strain on my body and is kinda dangerous for me to do. And if I Don't know how long he could know it would hurt me more than if I would let him keep the memory.

"Well, " Gary asked, "I don't got all day!"

I shook the thought of my head "Uh, Sure" I sweat dropped "Thanks Gary".
I got in his car and shut the door.

"Did you get the job?" I Asked him

"Yeah, that's why I stopped!" Gary smiled "I'm your assistant for now and will eventually become the 2nd Battle teacher!" Gary smiled at me "Hope you Don't mind!"

I think to my self "Great now he'll have a better chance to figure out who I truly am..."

I fake smiled back "That's Great Gary, I Don't mind! I'm going to need some extra help!"

"Really, based on my Cousins Reaction you do great by yourself?" Gary admitted

"Hell yeah, I do..." I thought to myself "And I have for the Last 23 Years"

I snapped out of my thoughts then asked "Who's your cousin?" I wondered "Do I Teach him?"

"First Cousin" Gary Smiled "Once Removed"

I sweatdropped at his need to say that.

"Blue," Gary said "Blue Aqoa, is his name" Gary shrugged "He is a very bad trouble maker. His ego gets the better of him sometimes..."

I Look at Gary confused "Really?, " I asked stunned "He is almost Perfect in my class, " I admit "I've only seen him act up once in Serena Yvonne's Classroom"

The whole time I'm talking Gary looks at me like we are talking about two totally different people.

Gary then accidentally passed his cousins house. He continued Driving until he reached the next house pulling into a driveway reading Yvonne Residents.

"I missed the Turn Satoshi" Gady sweatdrops beginning to pull out of the driveway until I stop him.

"This is where I need to be Gary," I tell him as I open the door of the car stepping out in front of Serena's house. I look at her torn apart fence missing a couple of Gligar Statues. I turn around towards Gary's car Thanking him. I suddenly realize I left my Greninjaguy briefcase in his car causing me to internally freak out.

"Before you go Satoshi, " Gary says stopping the car "This might sound crazy but, you remind me of a childhood friend but look completely different?" Gary admitted

I tilted my head thinking he figured out my secret. "Oh, how so?"

"Well, Your Briefcase you left in my car had a mask that my friend had" Gary says holding My Greninja Guy mask up in front of me. "Shit," I think to myself. I attempt to get close to him to erase his memory but Aura Needed to recharge.

Gary looked at me coming towards me and backed off as he approached. "Once Again, " Gary eyed me "Tell me, " Gary continues "Are You my long lost Friend, or are you, new enemy?"

————————————————————
Somewhere Underground in Aloska
——————  —————————————
???'s POV
——————

"Mind- Control,"One of Many Computers announced in a place appearing to Laboratory. "Link lost"

An Old Skinny Figure in a White Labcoat could be seen writing down advance biological formulas in a notebook. The Figure stopped writing for a second to look up at a computer screen.

"So that's why they listen..." The figure reads Thundorus and Tornadus's Reaction towards Landodus Appearing beside them." The figure studies the Brain scan once more to find another Odd energy inside the chart.

"Why is there a another chemical inside their Brain... , " The Figure Screams "THAT ISNT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN!"

The figure throws their notebook at one of the Hundred bottles of bottled up Pokemon Body parts. A Brain of a Pokemon falls onto the Floor coming out of the bottle. The Label for the Jar rotates around on the floor. The figure sees the jar stop rolling and eventually reads Zygarde Brain cell. The Cell glows green for a second before the color begins dying out.

The Figure screams in anger as another scientists runs in.

The Younger figure runs in seeing the Older Figure pointing at the Jar. "Get me another!" The older figure scream

The Younger scientist reluctantly picks up the jar and in disgust the brain. Running out in the hallway crying.

The figure sighs looking at a Prototype suit of Armor and a Mask. A Label underneath the suit of armor reads "Powered By Ultra Beast Nihilego"

"Someday..." The Figure Snarled out loud "Team Sciøwn," She Laughed "Will rule this horrible world and make it follow the Natural Order of Life!"

"Who did this to mom..." The Younger Scientist began to cry shuffling to find another brain for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52.7K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
902K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
111K 3.4K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
422K 28.6K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...