The Host Club's Princess Is A...

By Nightmare1946

Miyuki horinozuki is a Japanese teen who has lived in America all her life. She is also the famed "Princess o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7

Chapter 4

74 4 0
By Nightmare1946

(Miyuki's POV- in her apartment)

Haruhi and I where sitting on my bed after we finished making it. Well we finished making it after we finished laughing ourselves to death! "I mean, come on! Are they always like that?" I ask and she chuckles shaking her head. "Worse! I bet they are still outside your door hoping for you to let them in! They did that to me once! When I walked out the next morning I was surprised that the where all laying on the platform asleep!" Haruhi says and I chuckle softly. I then remembered that I have to make dinner tonight. "Oh! I just remembered that I have to make dinner before Mel gets here this afternoon!" I say and Haruhi chuckles. "Go ahead with that and I'll put on some music. Is that okay?" Haruhi is so nice. She is like a big teddy bear at times. I nod my head yes to her question and stand up. As I walk out to the kitchen I hear her exclaim "Perfect!" behind me before I hear the song playing through my small radio. I tap my foot to the beat as I wash all of the supplies I need for Takiyaki. When it gets to a certain part in the song I just have to sing along.

(A/N: I just want to let y'all know that the video above it if you don't want to sing the lyrics below. I know people are sensitive about their voices so I just wanted to give you the option. Thanks for reading so far!)

I started to sing along with Haruhi and we both ended up singing together.

"You put your love out on the line, your never said yes to the right guy. You never had trouble getting what you want, but when it comes to you I'm never good enough." Haruhi started.

"When I don't care I can play 'em like a Ken doll. Won't wash my hair, make 'em bounce like a basketball." I sang and then we sang together from that point on switching out. (A/N: I am too lazy to keep switching like this so ill put in italics what Miyuki sings and in underline what Haruhi sings.)

"Why you, make me want to act like a girl. Paint my nails and where high heels. For you. Make me so nervous but I just can't hold your hand. You make me glow. But cover up won't let it show.  So I'm putting my defenses up, cause I don't want to fall in love. If I ever did that, I think i'd have a heart attack, I think i'd have a heart attack, I think I'd have a heart attack. Never break a sweat for the other guys, but when you come around I get paralyzed. And everytime I try to be myself, it comes out wrong like a cry for help. It's just not fair, brings more trouble than love is worth. I gasp for air, feels so good but you know it hurts. But you, make me want to act like a girl. Paint my nails and wear perfume. For you, you make me so nervous but just can't hold your hand. You make me, glow. But you cover up won't let it show. So I'm putting my defenses up, cause I don't want to fall in love. If I did that, I think i'd have a heart attack, I think i'd have heart attack, I think i'd have a heart attack. Those feelings are lost in my lungs. Their burning I'd rather be numb. But there's no one else to blame. So scared I take off in a run. I'm flying to close to sun. And I burst into flames. Flames. You make me glow. But you cover up, don't let it show. So I'm putting my defenses up. Putting my defenses up. Cause I don't want to fall in love. If I ever did that, I think i'd have a heart attack, I think i'd have a heart attack, I think i'd have a heart attack. Woah. Oh, I think i'd have a heart attack. Attack, attack, attack. Uh, Woah. I think i'd have a heart attack."

After we finished the song Haruhi walked up to me and patted my back. "Wow! You have a great voice Miyuki!" Haruhi said and I chuckled. "Thanks! You have a good one too!" I said and Haruhi shook her head. "Please don't tell anyone. No one knows I have a good singing voice. I pretend not to have one." Haruhi says and I nod my head in understanding. "Sure! I won't tell a soul! Not even a butterfly!" I say and Haruhi giggles cutely. I laugh along with her. "Hey! Haruhi I heard that Ouran has a really good musical arts program and I was wondering if that is true?" I ask and she nods her head enthusiastiy. "Yeah it sure does. It is really big in Ouran. It gets really good scholarships to major music collages if you are in the class all four years of highschool." Haruhi says and I nod my head understanding. "Well I guess it is a good thing I an entering my first year of high school instead of any other grade." I say and she nods her head in agreement. I heard someone exclaim something outside of my front door. We both looked that way only to see Mel open the door with her key and all six boys standing behind her. Haruhi gives me a look and we both giggle. I asked Haruhi to set the table for three as I walked over to Mel. "Hey Mel! Glad you could make it. I just finished dinner. Also what are you idiots still doing here?" I ask and the tall blonde steps back with a hand to his chest in a dramatic pose. I close the door on them after Mel comes in. I hear Haruhi laughing as she finished setting the table and was watching the whole scene. I walk up to her after locking the door and we high five each other. I hear outside as the tall blonde yelled something about his "Daughter is being so mean!" and calling out for a "Mommy!" I just continue to the kitchen to get the food on the plates. I walk out balancing three plates on my arms. I walk over to the table and place them down in the respected spots as Mel comes back out of her room with her work clothes gone and in some baggy sweat pants and a tank top. I chuckle and sit in my spot, Mel sits in hers and Haruhi sits in the other spot. We ate dinner and Mel asked Haruhi a series of none stop questions until it was time for bed. I got up from my seat and pull Haruhi with me to my bed room. We both laugh as we get a pair of pj's from my closet. I give her a pair of mine because we fit the same size, well almost. I have a larger chest then Haruhi so that is the only difference. I let Haruhi take a shower in my bathroom and then I take one after her. I take a quick shower only washing my hair and then getting dressed into my spaghetti strap nightgown and wrapping my hair in to a towel before heading back to my bedroom. I see Haruhi sitting on my bed with one of my books in her hands. I chuckle as I sit on the edge of the bed. I grab my hairbrush and brush my hair. I then lay down on the bed as Haruhi put the book on the nightstand next to her. She turns off the light and I close my eyes muttering a good night. I hear her say the same and we fall asleep. I had a dream about my parents that night. I watched as they laughed and played around with a younger version of me. I cried softly and ended up letting out a sob. I woke up and looked at the time on my alarm clock. "2:30 am....... Great........ " I say and lay there hiding my sobs. I feel a hand on my arm and look over to see Haruhi smile softly at me. I hugged her and cried into her shoulder until the alarm went off. I slowly stopped crying and Haruhi turned off the alarm as I sat up and stretched. I stood up and started to walk towards my closet as Haruhi stood up as well. I got out some clothes and went into the bathroom to change. "I'll change out here okay?" Haruhi said and I nodded my head. I closed the door and changed into the dress I picked out.

I walked out and over to my bed and sat down. I saw Haruhi sitting on the bed reading that book from the night before. She put on a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a white tank top that she tucked into her jeans and a silver belt. She also put on a pair of white heels that are hanging off the bed on her feet.

I smile at her and she smiles back. She continued to read the book in her hands and I stood up. "I should go soon huh? I bet the chairman would want me there early so I can get the test done quickly." I say and walk towards the door. Haruhi stands up with the book and was about to put it down when I called out to her. "You can take it with us if you like. I'm sure the test is going to be long so you will need something to do, yeah?" I say with a smile. She nods her head with a smile as well. I write a note to Mel and we open the door to go to school. When I open the door I see all of the boys asleep outside on the small platform. I hold my finger to my lips as Haruhi was about to say something to me. She sees them and nods her head. We take our heels off and close the door silently after we walk out. I then lock the door and step over them all. I see the tall brown haired one stir and he looks at us. We both hold a figure to his lips and point at the tall blonde laying by the door. He nods his head subtly and goes back to sleep. Haruhi and I walk down the stairs silently and sit on the bottom step to put our shoes back on. Once we had our shoes on we quickly tiptoed away from the stairs and to the side walk. After we made it to the side walk we walked normally and whispered to each other giggling softly. "I told you they would be there in the morning. They will probably be there until Melody leaves for work. That happened last time with my dad. I had to go to the market early in the morning and they where there. When I got back they where gone and my dad had just gotten home. He told me that he told them I had went somewhere early this morning and said they left with a pout on Hikaru, Kaoru, the twins, and Tamaki's , the tall blonde, faces. The others just had neutral expressions as if they knew all along. Kyoya, the one with the glasses, would have known from the start about it. Honey, the short blonde, would have been told by Mori, the tall brown haired one, who would had woken up when I left. It will be the same this time as well." after Haruhi finished her explaination we both burst out laughing. Luckly we where far enough away for them not to hear. We turned on the road we needed and walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence. Once at the gate Haruhi lead me to the chairman's office and knocked on the door. We heard a low "Come in" for the other side of the door and entered the room. I looked around and noticed a blonde man with a mustache sitting behind a large mahogany desk. He watched us with slight confusion. "Hello? I belive school does not start till tomorrow miss Fujioka." he said and we both chuckled. "I know that sir. I had to show my new neighbor to your office to take her test today as it was planned. Or so that is what I have heard sir." Haruhi said and realization hit the man's face and he quickly stood up and bowed to me. I sighed and Haruhi turned to me shocked and slightly amused. "For give me for not recognizeing you sooner Madam President of the Horinozuki Company." he said and I watched as Haruhi's Jaw hit the ground instantly. I hold in my laugh but let a slight snort leave my lips and I cleared my throat getting the chairman's attention. He stood up straight as a board and I walked closer to him. He holds out a chair for me and I sat down for proper curtasy. He held one out for Haruhi and she took the seat. The chairman then walked behind his desk sitting down in his chair. "Mr. Souh. Are you getting enough rest? You look very tired." I said and he let's out a small sigh and then looks up to me in my eyes. "I am afraid there is quite alot of paper work that I have to do before the school year starts so I have been pulling a few all nighters. But you don't need to worry madam." he says and I nod my head once in understanding. "Now Mr. Souh, where am I to take the test to enter this school?" I ask and he nods his head once standing and I stand as well. He walks over to the door and I follow, Haruhi right behind me. Mr. Souh opens the door for me and Haruhi and the closes it after he walks out. He leads us down a hallway, up two flights of stairs, down one more hallway, and into a large classroom. "This is your homeroom and where you should take your test Madam President." he says and I look around after a curt nod and a smile. I see that a teacher is in here and I nod hello to her she does the same to me. The chairman asked to speak with Haruhi outside and they both left the classroom. I quickly took my seat and the teacher handed me my packet and I began my work after grabbing a pen from my small bag.

(Thirty minutes later)

I finished the test, closed the packet, and placed my pen back in my bag before walking up to the teachers desk and handing her my test. The teacher checks her watch and looks surprised as she looks through the packet. "You finished in thirty minutes and got all if the answers correct." she says and looks me up and down with sqinted eyes. I smile and nod my head. "I have a photographic memory Mrs. That is why I finished so quickly and got them all correct." I replied and she smiled sweetly at me. "I like you. You don't lie. I saw your files and saw that you do indeed have a photographic memory so you are not lying. I guess I should be the first to welcome you to Ouran Miss. Horinozuki. And to my class." she says and I nod my head with a bright smile. I walk out of her class and wave back at her. She waves back and I notice Haruhi is sitting down on the ground across the hall reading her book. When she heard the door slide open she looked up and then to the watch on her wrist. Her eyes widened and she looked up at me. I laugh and walk over to her. I sit down on the ground next to her and fold my legs neatly under me as I do. "Do you know if you are in?" Haruhi asks and I nod my head yes with a bright smile. She jumps up with a large smile and dances around a bit I laugh at her and she just gives me a cheesy grin. I stand up and we walk back to the chairman's office. We knock and hear him say enter. We both enter and I smile at him. "I passed the test sir. Do I consult you about my classes or someone else?" I ask and the chairman smiles at me. "What would you like to take? You must take English 1, algebra 1, world geography, and biology but other than those classes you can chose which classes you would like to take." he says and I nod I walk up to his desk as he pulls out a tan folder and places it on the desk. I look it over and see several different classes that I would like. "I would like to take Music Class, Dance Class, Woodshop, and a Study Class." I say and Mr. Souh nods his head with a smile. "Is there a specific order?" he asks and I think about it. "I would like my English class first period, my study class second, my Woodshop class third, my biology forth, my music after lunch, my world geography seventh, my algebra eighth, and my dance ninth." I say and he nods his head. "Well then you know your schedule and may start tomorrow morning here at Ouran. I thank you for coming today Madam President and miss Fujioka." he says and Haruhi and I smile as we leave his office. Once we left the school's front doors Haruhi started to ask questions about my past. I told her about my parents and my aunt, then I told her about my friend Mel, and finally I told her about how my grandmother thought it was a wise idea for me to live closer to the school and not in the next town over. "And now here we are!" I say and she gives me a sad look. I smile at her and she pats my shoulder my smile cracked slightly and Haruhi noticed. She brought me into a hug and I felt the tears slide down my face as she hugged me. "I-I have t-tried to s-stay strong f-for Mel's s-sake but I-I just c-cant hold i-it in a-any longer!" I cried out and Haruhi held me tighter as i continued to cry on her shoulder. She rubbed my back soothingly and I hiccuped as I cried softly. Once I stopped crying Haruhi started to talk to me. "It is not good to hold all of these emotions inside of you. If you need someone to talk to about this come to me. I know this pain because I lost my mother as well so please come to me if you feel like crying again. I won't tell a soul about this and you don't have to be alone anymore." Haruhi says and i nod my head. I smile and she smiles back at me. "How old are you Haruhi?" I ask and she chuckles. "I'm 17. How about you?" Haruhi replys then asks me. "I'm 16. Can I call you my sister?" I ask and she nods her head happily. "Of course! And if you like we can ask my dad if he will adopt you so we really will be family." Haruhi says and I smile nodding my head yes. We walk home and I see that the boys are not there any more. We both look at each other and giggle. We walk up the stairs and go into Haruhi's house to see her dad on the couch watching TV and eating a cookie. When we enter he looks up at us and sees me standing behind Haruhi. "Oh!  Hello there! Haruhi who is you friend?" Mr. Fujioka asks and I bow in a poliet way to him. He looks surprised at the gester. "Hello Mr. Fujioka. I am you next door neighbor and Haruhi's new friend." I say and he nods his head. "Ah! I remember now! You arrived yesterday and we offered to help with your luggage but you carried it all up the stairs by yourself. I must admit. You have great strength miss." he says and I blush slightly. I stand up straight and Haruhi walks over to sit by her dad. I enter and sit across from them in the chair. "Hey, dad. I was wondering if you could adopt her. She doesn't have any family right now and is staying with her friend in the apartment next to us." Haruhi says and her dads eyes sparkled brightly. "Of course! I have always wanted another girl!" he says and Haruhi rolls her eyes at him. I laugh and they laugh with me. Haruhi walks up to me and so does her father. They both give me a big hug and say "Welcome to the Fujioka Family Miyuki!" and I tear up from happiness. They pull back and I wipe my tears away smiling happily. "Can I call you dad then Mr. Fujioka?" I ask and he smiles brightly and nods enthusiasticly. I smile and nod my head. "Can I call you Haru-nee then Haruhi?" I ask and she smiles brightly nodding as well. I nod my head still smiling bright. Haruhi grabs my wrist and pulls me up and down the hallway. She opens a sliding door to see a futon folded neatly against a wall,  a closet, a dresser, and a desk in a small room. We walk in and Haruhi smiles at my. "This will be our room. The bathroom is just down the hall on the left. And dad's room is down the hallway by the Kitchen. Which is on the other side only the livingroom, by the door." she says giving me a layout of the apartment. I nod my head and then we hear the doorbell ring. I walk up to the door and open it. I see all six boys standing there. They look surprised to see me and I laugh. "Hello boys! What do you want?" I ask and Tamaki steps forward. "Well miss. We would like to ask if you could introduce yourself to us so we know the princess's name." I hold back my laughter with a blank face before shutting the door on him once again. I hear him yelp and I re-open the door. He looks at me with sad eyes and I stared back with a blank face. Hikaru and Kaoru start laughing hysterically and wrap an arm around my shoulders. I slap each of their hands off of me and they back up with a surprised face. I have yet to change my facial expression. That is until honey walks up to me and looks at me with adorable eyes. I hear Haruhi shuffling around in her room. "Hey, Sis! Who is it?" Haruhi yells out. I was about to answer when multiple "SIS!!?!!" 's where yelled out. She pokes her head out of her room and frowns at them. We both then burst out laughing at their reaction. "Well I guess I should introduce myself properly now. It was going to be announced in school anyways but still. Hello. My name is Miyuki Fujioka. It is a pleasure to meet you!" I said. Kyoya looked completely confused. "I'm afraid Haruhi doesn't have siblings." Kyoya said and I stared at him. "Ever heard of adoption Specs?" I ask and Hikaru and Kaoru both start laughing like Mad Men at that point in time. "I see. It must have happened recently then because I didn't know about it." he said and I stared at him like he was a stalker as I quickly shut the door. "Haruhi! Call the police! Specs is a stalker!" I yell out and hear the others laughing outside the door. Haruhi burst out laughing as well. "K-Kyoya-simpai isn't a stalker. He and my dad are working together to keep an eye on me." Haruhi said and I nodded my head slowly with my mouth forming an 'o' shape. I opened the door to see that all of the host club was on the floor laughing except for Kyoya who glared at me as I opened the door. I smiled nervously and bowed in apology. "I apologize. I didn't know you and my dad kept in touch. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions Mr. Ootori......" I said sadly and his face softened slightly. I heard the laughing stop imeadeatly and after I finished speaking I was engulfed in a hug by Tamaki, Hikaru, and Koaru. They rubbed their cheeks on my cheeks and squeezed me tightly. "Ah! Help me Mori-sempai!" I yelled out only to be yanked out of their grasp and held in the air above Mori. I wasn't thinking, so I absentmindedly brushed down his riffled hair. I then realized I was still being held up and I wrapped my legs around his chest and my arms around one of his arms tightly. I heard a snort and looked back to see Haruhi holding in her laughs as she was standing there with her hand over her mouth. I glared at her and she fell down laughing. I smiled and chuckled too. I then remembered I was still being held by Mori. I looked back at him and then below me to see Tamaki waiting to hug me once more. I held on to him tighter and looked up to Haruhi. I gave her the "Help me! This idiot will squeeze me to death if I get put down by Mori!" and she gave me a look of "Figure it out yourself! I have to deal with it all the time at school." and I glared at her as she shrugged and walked back into our room. I sighed and looked to Kyoya. "Can you please take the idiot somewhere else Kyoya?" I ask and he smiles slightly before grabbing Tamaki's collar and dragging him down the stairs and to the car waiting for them all. "I shall see you at school miss Fujioka." Kyoya said and gave the boys a look. They all said goodbye and followed after him. Mori set me down and I bowed my thanks. He nodded his head and left waving a little. I waved back and closed the door as they drove off. I then walk into our room and looked for Haruhi. I saw her at the desk and walked up to her. "Hey, I'm going to get my stuff and leave a note for Mel.  I'll be back shortly." I said and Haruhi nodded her head. I left the house and went into my own to get all my stuff packed up really quick and write a note saying my where abouts and why I am there. I sign my name and left to go to my new home and family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 98 14
It was the drunk diver who started it. With one swerve killed both my parents and sent me and my brother into some foster place. Then it was that fev...
122K 4.8K 43
OFFICIALLY COMPLETED Kinda · *splashes glitter and red rose petals in face* Kyoya has always been....well stalking people. You can put it that way. A...
101K 4K 38
- "i made it my life goal to protect you" - --------- [izana kurokawa x fem reader] --------- We all know the man with the 'special' earrings, we a...
185 3 34
Marigold Andrews is a normal 17 year old, dealing with normal high school things. She loves hanging out with her friends and eating ice cream. And sh...