You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 25: Humble

50.7K 2.4K 1.7K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung was about to pass out due the over stimulation. All he could feel was the immense pleasure. His body was limp though the pain in his neck was still there but it was nothing in front of the pleasure he felt.

Taehyung came for the third time. His body had no pain left of the heat but the mark hurt like a bitch. Taehyung's eyes were drooping but he tried to stay awake. He was really tired. He was a mess.

Jeongguk kissed Taehyung softly and got up, assured that Taehyung isn't in pain due to his heat and won't be until tomorrow, hopefully.

He was surprised and confused. He thought it's going to hurt Taehyung if he'll touch him but it didn't, atleast that's what he thought. But then the truth hits him.

Taehyung is marked by someone else.

The mark will start hurting again.

He'll get hurt.

I'll have to stay away because even if he's my mate, I'm not the one who marked him.

God it hurts so much.

The agonising pain spreads in Jeongguk's chest and even Taehyung whimpers.

"Stay." Taehyung whispers and how much Jeongguk wants to. He wants to stay but he can't. He knows Taehyung can't think about it all because he is just in need of an Alpha to help him through his heat but after his heat has passed, he himself would want to stay away. Jeongguk knows it's true.

"I can't." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung whimpers again. Taehyung wants Jeongguk by his side but the alpha thinks he would hurt his omega.

Please. Taehyung links because he can't speak for now. Jeongguk was happy to know they have the link which means there bond really hasn't broken but Jeongguk can't smell Taehyung's scent from afar and his touches are pain to Taehyung which means there bond is effected due the forced mark.

"I'm sorry baby." Jeongguk says and puts on his pants and with a heavy heart, leaves the room leaving Taehyung broken and crying.

---------------------------

"You really can't control your hormones and your wolf huh?" Hoseok says as Jeongguk lies on Hoseok's bed. He told him what happened last night. Taehyung's heat and them having sex.

"He was in heat and I am his Alpha, I ought to help him." Jeongguk says.

"Are you?" Hoseok asks.

"What?"

"His Alpha? Are you his Alpha?" Hoseok voice makes Jeongguk shudder.

"I am and I always will be." Jeongguk says firmly. "And I'll find whoever did this to my mate and I'll make you he pays for it---with his life."

"It could be anyone Jeongguk, how are we going to find him?" Hoseok sighs.

"We will." Jeongguk confirms because he knows he will. He'll make Taehyung his, no matter what.

"Why didn't you stayed with him?" Hoseok asks and Jeongguk closes his eyes.

"I'll hurt him. He'd be in pain." Jeongguk answers and Hoseok snorts.

"Wasn't he in pain when you----".

"No he wasn't okay. He wasn't but he'll be now. My little touch will hurt him." Jeongguk immediately says.

"This us so messed up. So so messed up." Hoseok groans.

"I know." Jeongguk admits.

"But you do know that his heat wasn't just for one day." Hoseok says and Jeongguk's eyes widen. He literally forgot the heats last for almost three to four days or sometimes for a weak.

"What am I going to do? I don't want to see him in pain---I don't want to give him pain but then I want to hold him close but knowing that I can't---hurts." Jeongguk's voice holds so much hurt.

"He's all yours Jeongguk and once we find that bastard, you're going to kill him and mark Taehyung." Hoseok assures and Jeongguk nods. It's hurts to see someone else's mark on his mate.

---------------------------

Jeongguk was called by Jaehwan to the court room along with the three royal guards and Namjoon.

"How's Seokjin doing? Poor boy has been blaming himself ever since." Jaehwan asks Namjoon. Jeongguk furrows his eyebrows.

"It's his fault father, he shouldn't have left his brother alone when he knew it would be dangerous without a guard with Taehyung." Namjoon says and everyone stare at him in surprise.

"Hyung?" Jeongguk utters. "You were comforting him that it wasn't his fault and now?"

"Think about it. Jisung was there to guard them both yet Seokjin took him and left Taehyung alone---".

"Namjoon!" Jaehwan raises his voice and Namjoon stops.

"What's past is past. It was meant to happen. Now rather than blaming others, we have to find out how to solve this." Jaehwan says and Jeongguk was still glaring at Namjoon. Seokjin was also like an older brother to him and he couldn't believe Namjoon was actually blaming his husband.

"I'll tell Seokjin hyung what you said here if you won't apologise to him. It wasn't his fault. Taehyung wasn't a child either, he shouldn't---" Jeongguk says.

"Jeongguk! Enough." Jaehwan yells.

"Sorry father." Jeongguk mutters. Namjoon raises his eyebrow.

Now whose blaming his husband? Namjoon links and Jeongguk shrugs. Though if Seokjin told Taehyung to stay, he should've but he was being observed so it was bound to happen.

"Taehyung told me everything and I think I know who it can be." Jeongguk perks up at the statement.

"Who?"

"No wonder why father wanted you. That's what that person had told Taehyung and it what I think....". Jaehwan pauses and takes a deep breath.

"Wongjae's son."

"What? That's not even possible." Jeongguk says in disbelief.

"Why not? Wongjae wanted Taehyung didn't he? Wongjae's son could've done that for revenge." Jaehwan says and it doesn't make sense to Jeongguk.

"He couldn't have come all the way from Eriden just to mark Taehyung." Jeongguk says.

"He could've done worse."

"Worse? Worse?! He marked my mate and you think there is something more worse than this? More worse than having your mate be someone else's possession right infront of you." Jeongguk spits harshly.

"Calm down Jeongguk." Hoseok says.

"I understand what you're going through but I am sure it's Wongjae's son. Taehyung said that as well." Jaehwan says.

Jeongguk calms down and thinks for a moment and now it does make sense. Wongjae's son could've taken his father's revenge. If he travelled all the way to Haethon just for this, than he sure wanted Taehyung to suffer.

"If that's the case, then we should prepare for war because I am going to kill him." Jeongguk says, clear and firm.

----------------------------

"Seokjin?" Namjoon softly says as he enters the room, finding Seokjin on the bed. Seokjin looks at him and sits up.

"Yes?" Seokjin softly answers as if they hadn't fought earlier.

"You're mad at me right?" Namjoon says, walking towards the bed.

"Why would I be? You're not wrong. It really was my fault." Seokjin smiles sadly, tears well up in his eyes.

"I'm so sorry." Namjoon says and sits on the bed but Seokjin looks away.

"I went to his room. He was in so much pain and even Jeongguk can't help him. So I should be saying sorry, not you." Seokjin says, trying his best to not let the tears fall.

"I was so harsh on you with my words. I shouldn't have done that. You didn't knew this was going to happen to Taehyung and I'm sorry for blaming you. I really am." Namjoon takes Seokjin's hands in his but Seokjin refuses to look at him.

"But I shouldn't have left him." Seokjin whispers.

"Please look at me." Namjoon pleads and Seokjin lets out a cry. Namjoon cups his face and makes Seokjin look at him. Namjoon shudders when he locks eyes with Seokjin's teary ones and immediately embraces him, letting the other cry into his chest.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon whispers.

"I shouldn't have left him." Seokjin keeps mumbling as Namjoon rubs circles with his thumb softly on Seokjin's back.

-----------------------------

Taehyung had locked himself in the room for three days now. It was last day of his heat and he felt utterly disgusted by himself. He felt weak, pathetic and humiliated knowing his mate never once visited him in these three days.

What if he'll leave me.

What if he gives up on me knowing that I am marked by someone else.

What if kicks me out.

What if falls out of love?

Jeon Taehyung, you idiot.

He'll never do that. Taehyung knew Jeongguk would never do that but right now he felt like crying. Not to mention the same dream about Jeongguk he had for three nights straight. He wanted to know why Jeongguk never came to see him.

Why Jeongguk wasn't here when Taehyung wanted him. Taehyung knows Jeongguk didn't wanted to hurt him but he should've been there for his heat atleast. Or maybe Jeongguk was disgusted---

Stop thinking like that. Taehyung scolds him self. He must be busy.

And Jeongguk was. He was busy in preparation for the war because Haethon is going to attack Eriden and kill the ruler that is Wongjae's son just so that Taehyung can be free from the forced bond. Yes, that's how much Jeongguk loves Taehyung.

"I miss him." Jeongguk whines.

"You've been whining like a baby for so long rather than practicing." Hoseok utters.

"But I miss him. You have any idea how hard it was to just peek into his room and see him sleeping and not able to touch him." Jeongguk says.

"Then go see him properly." Daniel says, practicing archery.

"What if he's still in heat?" Jeongguk says.

"That's even better." Daniel winks and Jeongguk glares at him.

"Shame on you Jeongguk, how much he must be missing you, wanting to see you and yet you haven't gone to him for three days. In his heat when he most wanted you. What a poor omega." Yugyeom says in a pitiful tone, knowing Jeongguk would definitely go running to Taehyung.

"You're right Yugyeom. Your highness must be suffering and here Jeongguk is, doing nothing and wasting his time, whining like a baby." Daniel sighs and Hoseok bites his lips, suppressing his laughter. Seeing Jeongguk's expression which shows he might cry any moment.

"You're an Alpha Daniel, since Jeongguk is busy, why don't you pay Taehyung a visit." Hoseok says and Jeongguk looks at him wide eyed. He the looks at Daniel who was shirtless and if he visited Taehyung like this, in his heat----No.

"Hey, you won't dare." Jeongguk says.

"Why? I'm just going to see how he's feeling." Daniel says innocently.

"You don't have to." Jeongguk says and picks up his top, wearing it.

"Why?"

"Because I'll go see my husband---myself." Jeongguk states and narrows his eyes at Daniel and walks away.

The three guards burst into laughter after that knowing that Jeongguk can hear them.

-----------------------------

Jeongguk takes a deep breath and knocks the door. He feels so bad and guilty right now. He knows how bad Taehyung would be feeling, thinking Jeongguk might have forgotten him but that's not true. Jeongguk missed him each and every moment.

"Come in." Jeongguk hears Taehyung's voice and his heartbeat quickens, oh how much he missed him.

Jeongguk opens the door slowly and enters the room, seeing Taehyung brushing his hair though when the omega looks turns his head, he was surprised to see Jeongguk because he also couldn't get his scent so he didn't knew.

^he's sooooo fucking beautiful I'm crying

Jeongguk was lost---in Taehyung's beauty. Taehyung's soft yet wide eyes were looking at him and those lips, those sinful lips Jeongguk was dying to taste but couldn't.

Taehyung gets up, still staring at Jeongguk and then runs towards him, jumping in his arms and Jeongguk was quick to hold him. Now it was Jeongguk who was surprised.

Taehyung whispers when the pain hits him but rather than letting go, he holds Jeongguk tightly, hiding his face in his Alpha's neck. Jeongguk's hand disappear from Taehyung's body because even knows Taehyung is in pain.

"Don't let go please. I beg you, don't let go." Taehyung pleads and Jeongguk closes his eyes and hesitantly places his hands on Taehyung's waist and the omega sighs softly.

"Where were you? I missed you so much Gukkie." Taehyung says and Jeongguk feels more guilty.

"I'm sorry baby but I didn't want you to get hurt because if me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung shakes his head.

"I'm want you with me Gukkie. I'm asking for it. I feel less painful when you're with me." Taehyung says and Jeongguk knows it hurts Taehyung.

Taehyung is shaking due the pain he is enduring just so he can hold Jeongguk. He doesn't want Jeongguk to know he is in pain but the alpha knows so when Jeongguk let's go, Taehyung fists his top, refusing to let go.

"Taehyung please. You're hurting." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sobs.

"Not having you near me or touch me hurts way more Jeongguk, please keep your hands on me." Taehyung says because it's not that only he wants to hold Jeongguk, he wants Jeongguk to hold him too but the younger isn't listening.

"Tae---".

"Please." Taehyung cuts him off and Jeongguk grabs Taehyung's arms and pulls away rather harshly, making Taehyung face him.

"Why can't you understand. You're hurting both of us like this. You think I want to stay away from you or not touch you? No Tae, I want to but I also can't see you on pain." Jeongguk says but Taehyung doesn't understand.

"I don't care if it hurts me Jeongguk. I love you and I want you to kiss me right now." Taehyung says and Jeongguk states at him in disbelief. He was surprised to know that Taehyung wants him even if it hurts him.

"Taehyung I---".

"Kiss me Gukkie, please." Taehyung cries and Jeongguk just can't see tears in Taehyung's eyes so he does what Taehyung wants and he what he wants too, he kisses Taehyung.

Taehyung's body was shaking so badly due the pain to the brink of insanity what what kept him sane was Jeongguk's soft yet firm lips on his, assuring him that even in this chaos, he isn't alone. That in all the mess, Jeongguk is and always will be with him.

Taehyung's nail dig into Jeongguk's back as he tries to bear the pain and Jeongguk kisses him deeply, with love and tenderness that makes his knees buckle but Jeongguk's hold keeps him steady.

Taehyung moans into the kiss as their tongues meet erotically. Taehyung's body feels as if on fire as his lover's lips make him go crazy.

Jeongguk pulls away and they breath heavily on eachother's lips, resting their foreheads together and every exposure of Taehyung's skin with Jeongguk's touch intensifies the tingles of pain and Taehyung admits it----he admits how much he loves it.

Forced and mated to someone else yet his heart and body yearn and belong to Jeon Jeongguk only.

"I love you." They say at the same time and get lost in eachother again.

---------------------------------

^whipped

^whipped

^baby UwU

^beauty
------------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 12
Bts smuts mainly bottom tae smuts Ships consist of : taekook, vmin, vminkook And more Warning ⚠️ Very freaky and kinky shit around here, so if yo...
168K 11K 9
》After years Jungkook and Taehyung meet again at a class reunion and while Jungkook hardly changed, Taehyung no longer seems to be the cute small boy...
2.6K 95 8
This a Percy Jackson fanfic the love interest known as hades daughter and love of the first halfblood this is brand new so please Bare with me with t...
204K 14.3K 45
"I'm engaged" "And I'm in love with you" In a world of forbidden desires, Taehyung, an engaged omega, meets Jeongguk, an alpha who challenges everyth...