The One That Came Back (REPOS...

By Pinkfloyd_415

Description in story More

Important Message
Prolouge
Chapter 1 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 10 (Edited)
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 12 (Edited)
Chapter 13 (Edited)
Chapter 14 (Edited)
Chapter 15(Edited)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
⛪️Church Annoucements⛪️
New Instagram
Getting Back To Us
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!
⛪️Church Announcements⛪️
Updates

Chapter 6(Edited)

23.2K 782 67
By Pinkfloyd_415

(Antonio Dellucci in mm)
Jason's POV     

    I drove down the street after dropping off Tiana at work. My mind was all over the place, and I wasn't sure how I should feel. One part of me wanted to be mad, but another part of me wanted to just forgive and kiss her all over. I was angry that I lost five years of my son's life. I missed everything, and it makes me angry. It makes me angry that Tiana decided to do everything by herself when I would've gladly stepped up to the plate to be a father to my son. No matter what she thought my reaction would've been, she didn't have the right to make that decision for me. I sighed as I turned to get to the freeway to my Uncle Antonio's house. I'm pretty sure he would be able to help me with what to do. As I turned off the exit I got a text from Damien telling me they got the money from Johnny. I text him I would talk to them later and there was some stuff I had to handle.

    I pulled into the driveway at my uncle's house, parking the car and getting out to knock on the door. " Who is it?" I heard his housekeeper Charlotte call from inside the house.

    "It's Jason." I answered

    She opened the door and gave me a gentle hug. "Hello there Jason. It's been a while."

    "Yeah" I smiled as I hugged her back. "Is my uncle here?"

    "Yeah he's in his office." She smiled moving her blonde hair out of her face. "You can right on up."

    I walked up the stairs to my uncle's office. When I got to the door I heard him talking on the phone with someone.

    "Yeah Nick. I'll tell the boy to call you when I see 'em." Must be on the phone with my dad. I knocked on the door three times to get his attention. He looked up and smirked at me. "Hey I Gotta go Jason just walked in." He said. "Yeah talk to you later brother." He hung up the phone and turned towards me.

"Jason." He said, placing his hands together. "What brings you here."

"I saw Tiana." I said simply

He nodded and asked, "And what happened?"

"I have a kid apparently." I sighed rubbing my hands down my face, feeling the irritation and frustration getting to me more, and more.

"Oh, I know." He said nonchalantly. My eyes widened at his statement

"WHAT!?" I exclaimed. "You knew and you didn't say anything to me?" I felt anger boiling inside of me.

"I found out last month when I ran into her at the grocery store and she had the little guy wish her." He explained. "She asked me not to say anything and that she would tell you on her own."

I sighed. "Did you know that she was working at Johnny's club?"

"Yeah and I didn't ask questions."

"You let her work at that disgusting place!?" I exclaimed angrily.

"Look Tiana is a grown woman and she can work where she wants. I didn't care as long as she wasn't stripping." He shrugged

I huffed, deeply agitated at this point with the whole situation. "So did you meet the kid yet?" He asked.

"Yeah, but Tia doesn't want to tell him till his birthday in two weeks." I explained

"And you're okay with that?"

"Yeah I don't want to spring that kind of information on him."

"Your  mom is going to be excited that you gave her a grandkid."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of my mother's reaction. "It's already giving me a headache."

My uncle just laughed. "She still trying to get you to marry that Sarah chick."

"Yes," I groaned, "there is no way I'm marrying that money hungry bitch." I spat

"I don't blame you on that one." Uncle Antonio laughed. "Your dad doesn't even try to hide that he doesn't like the girl, and that's saying something."

My dad Niccolo, distrusted many, but he could get along with just about anybody. When My brought up me marrying Sarah Russo, the daughter of an Italian businessman Alejandro Russo, my dad pitched a huge fit. He said that he would never allow that girl to be a part of our family, and I agree with him completely. The girl was a money greedy, slut and would open her legs for anyone that would lavish her with expensive things and money. When I brought this to my mother's attention she told me that I shouldn't believe every rumor  I hear. She has my mother completely fooled and it's grating. I love my mother to death but if she forces me to marry that awful girl I will never forgive her.

To be completely honest the only girl I have ever thought of marrying was Tia. And now that she has my child I will be able to get her  to marry me. That was always the plan in the first place, before she broke up with me. Before we broke up, she was going to meet my family during thanksgiving. Then we're going to wait till she graduated from Spelman to move to New York and get married, but I guess things change. However, Aiden is just a matter of us skipping a few steps, not that I mind. I'll have to talk to Tiana about it later. Of course then I would have to tell her the type of business I'm in. From the events of last night I know she suspects something is shady.

After talking to my uncle for a bit I decided to leave. I needed to get some things in order since it seemed like I would be in Atlanta for a while. I took my phone and called Damien. "Hello he answered

"I need a favor." I said not bothering with pleasantries.

"And what may that favor be my dear brother." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"I need you to take care of things in New York for a while." I ordered

"For what?" he asked.

"I have some things to take care of down here and I gotta straighten stuff out before I go back to New York." I explained

"Whatever you say bro." He mumbled

"Cool, talk to you guys later." i said before I hung up the phone.

I drove to my hotel so that I could change my clothes, then I drove over to the club that Tia works at. Parking my car, I walk into the club and am greeted by the dark skin girl I saw Tia talking to last night.

"So you the baby daddy." she smirked at me.

"Yeah I guess." I chuckled.

"Well how can I help you." She smiled

"I'm looking for Alec." I inquired.

She rolled her eyes at the name. "He in the back room, Feel free to kick that nigga again."

I gave her a skeptical look. 'How did she know about that?'

"Ti told me what happened." She answered my silent question

I just nodded and walked to the back room. I walked in unnoticed and saw Alec sitting down wish some girl wiggling around in his lap. She was a slim light skin girl and barely had on any clothes. She was pretty, but she could never compete with my Bambina.

"I didn't know that this was a brothel as well as a sleazy bar," I quipped, finally making my presence known.

They both turned around and looked at me. Alec looked angry, and the girl looked embarrassed. She moved off and Alec and tried to cover herself up.

"What do you want Dellucci?" He snapped at me.

"Tsk, tsk... I would watch your  tone if I were you Alec." I teased.. "You. Leave." I ordered the girl. She quickly got up and walked back into the club. Alec glared at me harder, not that I gave a fuck. "I came to warn you Alec."

"Warn me about what." Huffed lighting up a blunt.

Angered at his nonchalance I charged at him. I pinned him to the wall by his neck. "If you ever touch my girl I will not have as much mercy as last night." I snarled at him

"I'm sorry man I didn't know!" He choked out as my hand squeezed his neck tighter.

"Yeah, well now you do." I growled, drooping him roughly to the ground. As he got up I punched him on the mouth for good measure, and for what he said to Tia last night. I knelt down beside him as he cupped his jaw. "If we ever have to have this conversation again, you'll be wishing all I did was punch you." I said menacingly before walking back into the main part of the bar.

I saw Tia's friend wiping down the bar. She looked up and made eye contact. "Did you get him?" She laughed.

I smiled and nodded before walking out Lust. When I was done doing all I needed to do for the day it was 2:30. 'Almost time for the boys to get out of school.' I drove to Mcdonalds and got them some food, before driving to pick up Bryson. Once I pulled up to the school I saw Bryson talking to a girl with long, light purple hair and dark skin. She was a little shorter than his 6 '0, she seemed like about 5'5. I let him talk for a little longer before I finally honked the horn. He turned to see me, told the girl bye, and got in the car.

"Hey Jay." He greeted

"How was school?" I asked

"It was cool." He mumbled

"Who was the girl?" I questioned bluntly

He gave the side eye, before smiling slightly, "Asia"

"Same grade as you?"

"Nah, a year younger."

"So...Sophomore?" I inquired.

"Yeah." He responded

"Oh yeah, I got you guys some food," I said, handing him his burger.

"Thanks." he mumbled. "What you get Adien?"

"I figured I get him the same thing I got your  sister."

"Chicken nuggets." He laughed. I joined him. "You guessed right." he smiled. It was silent while he ate his food. Till he asked me the golden question. "Are  you mad at my sister?"

"Part of me is. The other part is just sad, I guess."I answered.

"She cries a lot still." He blurted out. "Not as much as when she first got pregnant, but still..."

I thought over what he said for a minute. I never really thought about how the breakup affected Tiana. When we first broke I was devastated for the first few months. Though I never really got over it, I was able to go on with my life half-heartedly. But Tiana... Tiana had to raise a child by herself. Granted, she didn't have to, but it was still the truth. She dropped out of school, worked two jobs, just so that I could go to my dream school. She sacrificed something that she has worked her life for, for me, Adien, her grandmother and her brother. Even though hear heart was in the right place, she just went about it the wrong way. And now that I really think about it, Tia has always been that way. She was so used to being the main care-taker in the home. Her and Bryson's mother was never really focused on being a mother, and more about whatever man could fund her selfish and "childless" lifestyle, her dad is a military man who is always overseas, but at least he made somewhat of an effort I guess. Then there was Mama Williams. Though she was an angel sent from heaven (much like her granddaughter) she was the oldest of her siblings and was the main one looking after her ailing mother, whilst also having her own set of health issues. That left Tiana as the main caretaker of her young brother, basically forced to forfeit her childhood before she was even in the 3rd grade.

When we first met she wouldn't go any further than friends with me, because she literally didn't have time. She was either working, taking care of Bryson and Mama Willams, studying, or all three. She was the busiest 15 year old I had ever met and my life. I asked multiple times, before Viv finally answered for her, taking Aiden for the night so that she didn't have a reason to tell me no. I'll forever remember how cute she was on our first date. It's one of my favorite moments in my life. I can't wait to make so many more of those moments with her and now Aiden, and the future children we'll have.

'I need to make that woman my wife'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 20.9K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐳𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘬 1/2 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴. Cover b...
Gang By ♾️

Teen Fiction

215 16 7
Just read 🙃
406K 8.5K 83
nfmxjr
97.9K 2.2K 35
This is kinda my first story Izuku has a big secret and he's not the cinnamon roll that class 1A thinks he is read more to find out