A Teenagers Romance/Ponyboy C...

By AnotherOutsiderGirl

Kaitlyn barely remembers her brother Dallas Winston, but now that her grandma who was her caretaker has passe... More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Extra Part!
Thank you!
OMG

Part 33

3.3K 56 88
By AnotherOutsiderGirl

In the morning I woke up first and tried not to wake Dallas up as I got ready. I didn't know what to wear so I decided to wear the dress Dallas said looked nice in the sunset photo he has of me. It was a dark purple dress with thin straps but not too thin. I put on a little makeup like lipstick, mascara, and blush. But that's it because Dallas would not approve if I had more. By the time I was done I heard movement outside the bathroom but luckily I locked the door. I heard his footsteps heading to the door and then the doorknob began to shake like crazy. "Open up birthday girl before I break down the door!" I laughed and looked in the mirror one last time before opening the door. Once I opened it Dallas picked me up and spun me around. I screamed as Dallas yelled spinning me around. "Happy birthday doll!" I laughed while he put me down and I saw his smile grow wider. "Well aren't you looking extra beautiful today," he said. I smiled and hugged him tightly and he gladly hugged me back. He put his chin on top of my head and squeezed me tightly. When we let go he kissed the top of my forehead and smiled at me.

"You ready?" He asked me and I quickly nodded. "I already packed my bag. Did you pack yours?" I asked him as he threw on a random shirt and his leather jacket. "Yeah, I did but I'm still not sure about that bathing suit you bought the other day." I rolled my eyes as I finished my braid that I left on my right shoulder. My grandma told me never to have my braid to my back because someone could pull me from behind. "It's not bad Dallas," I said leaving the bathroom as he walked in to fix his hair. I was so excited to to go on this trip and spend the whole week at the lake. The house was beautiful and I know the boys are going to love that place. I heard the phone ring outside the room so I ran out to get it. "Kaitlyn speaking," I said picking up the phone. "Hey chick, it's William." My heart instantly stopped and I reached to hang up the phone but he stopped me. "Before you hang up on me, which I know you will," he said. "I'm really sorry for what I said to you the other day. You have every right to be mad at me and not ever talk to me again. But just know I'm really sorry for what I said. You and Ponyboy are perfect for each other and I've accepted that."

The more and more he talked, the more I felt bad. What he said still made me mad but I don't blame him. "I'm really sorry Kate," he said. I took a deep breath as my finger rested over the button to hang up. "I'll think about it Randy. I won't be in town this week so don't look for me. Have a nice day... William." I pushed down on the button and placed the phone down. I started to walk away but then the phone rang again. I sighed and picked up the phone expecting it to be Randy but it wasn't. "Morning whichever Winston you are," Sodapop said. I smiled and laughed a little under my breath. "It's Kate, good morning to you too Sodapop." Dallas walked over and snatched the phone from me. "Who is this?" Dallas snapped through the phone. His face changed from mad to embarrassed and that made me laugh. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. "Yeah, we'll meet you guys there. We'll be there in a couple minutes once everything is ready. All right see you guys there," Dallas said.

He hung up the phone and smiled at me. Dallas and I put our bags into the car and when I opened the door to get in I saw a gift bag inside. It was light pink and the paper was yellow, but on the bag it said #1. "Dallas, did you get me more than one present?" He smiled and got in the car so I followed lifting the gift up and putting it on my lap. "Don't open it yet," he said starting the car. "The boys said once we get to the lake house you can open all of them because some of them aren't from me." Oh my god, the boys are so sweet. They all got me something? "Just put it in the backseat," he said as we left the driveway. I turned to put it their and I saw another gift bag that was a little bigger than the last one. "Oh my god, you've got to be kidding me," I said covering my face. Dallas smiled as I put my gift with the other one. "I'm going to cry already," I said with a smile. He smiled and nudged me a little.

We arrived at the Curtis house because I didn't want to go to the diner. I'd rather have breakfast at home with them than in a restaurant. I got out of the car and I heard the door open and then footsteps coming from behind. I instantly knew who it was. The gate clinked so I'm guessing someone opened it behind me. The second I turned around someone threw their arms around me and hugged me tightly. I smiled and hugged them back as Dallas looked at us and shook his head. Ponyboy pulled away and looked over at Dallas with a pleading face. "Fine, just because it's her day," he said locking the car doors. Ponyboy leaned in and kissed me gently. I didn't care that Dallas was watching us. Once Ponyboy let go I saw a huge smile on his face as he looked me up and down. "Golly Kate you look absolutely beautiful today," he said blushing a little. I smiled and blushed as Dallas waved us over to the gate. Ponyboy took my hand as we walked to the house and the second I stepped in all the boys surrounded me. "Happy birthday Kate!" They all yelled as we all formed a big group hug. I was stuck in the middle, just laughing at the boys surrounding me. Then one by one, they left the group hug.

Suddenly I saw the dining table and in each seat was a gift with a number on it. I gasped when I saw them and I saw all the boys smile beside me. I covered my face as tears welled up in my eyes. "Aw don't cry Kate," Sodapop said giving me a side hug. I smiled and looked back at the dining table. There were balloons hanging around the table and when I got closer I saw a stack of cupcakes on the table. I turned around and smiled at all the boys. They're the best! "Well come on let's dig in," Steve said. We all grabbed a cupcake as the boys moved the presents into a pile. "Oh my god, that's too many," I said looking at them all. Dallas came over and put his hand on my shoulder. "You deserve it doll," he said kissing the top of my head. I smiled and took one of the cupcakes from the table. Suddenly Two-Bit grabbed one and and pressed it on Ponyboy's face. My mouth dropped open as the boys started to laugh at Ponyboy. He had bright pink icing all over his cheeks and was trying to get some on Two-Bit.

I laughed as the boys fought across from me and when they were done the both of them had pink icing smeared on their faces. Ponyboy came to me and I helped him clean up the icing on his face. "Man, Ponyboy you got icing on my shirt," Two-Bit said wiping his shirt with a napkin. Ponyboy smiled as I finished wiping off all the icing on him. He leaned in and kissed my cheek softly. "You smell like cupcakes," I giggled as Darry came out of the kitchen with chocolate chip pancakes. My favorite! As we ate Dallas showed all the boys the pictures he had of me. "This was when we used to go to the lake a lot," Dallas said handing the photo to Darry. "Wow Winston, you really did look like a Tucker back then," Two-Bit said. I laughed as Dallas shook his head and handed Sodapop two other photos. "Who's face did you cross off?" Sodapop asked me showing me the photo. I gasped and looked over at Dallas who just smiled at me. "You crossed out his face Dal? I thought you got rid of that photo!"

He shook his head and took the photo from Sodapop. "I had that picture of you on my nightstand because it was the most recent one you sent me at that time. When I found out you two were over, you didn't send a photo so I just crossed out his face," he said. I shook my head and looked over at Ponyboy who just shook his head. I finished eating and thanked Darry for the amazing breakfast. "Come on! Let's go already!" Steve yelled lifting his bag in the air. I smiled and looked over at the gift bags. "Oh god," I said trying to pick every single one. Some were light and others were heavy, like #8. I wonder who's gift that is but I hope they didn't spend too much money on it. We put them in the back with the other gifts and we all got into our cars. I saw Ponyboy going with Two-Bit in his car so I knew Steve didn't want him in the car.

We started to drive towards the lake house and Dallas and I had no played truth or dare. But since we were in the car we only did truth. "My turn to ask you," I said and I thought for a moment before I finally thought of something. "Have you and Sally already been makin it?" He looked at me confused and I realized he didn't know the term I was using. "Have you two done it?" His eyes went wide but then he quickly smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, we have," Dallas said as he looked at Two-Bit and Ponyboy who were next to us. "Have you and Ponyboy done it?" My mouth dropped open and shook my head. "No Dallas," I snapped leaning back in my chair. "Hell, neither of us have said that we love each other." Dallas turned to look at me and quickly turned back to the road. "Well do you love him?" I looked out the window and actually thought about his question.

Every time I'm near him I feel like it's just us. When he holds my hand or hugs me, I want to stay like that forever. The first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last one when I fall asleep. No matter how I'm feeling, when I see him my whole world lights up. Just being with him in the same room makes me so happy. "I feel like I do, but I'm too afraid to say it," I admitted. Dallas nodded and sped up a little to cross the car in the lane next to us. "There's no rush to know you're in love. Just remember to not say it until you think it's one hundred percent true." I nodded and looked out the window until we finally arrived at the lake house. "Golly, that is one good looking house," Dallas said as we parked in the driveway. The boys parked in the driveway and as I got out of the car I saw them gawking at the house.

I heard a few of them whistle as I sighed looking at bags in the car. I have to open all of those, I thought opening the door. Dallas grabbed our luggage and I carried all the gift bags inside and the boys followed. I got the key from under the flower plant on the porch. There was a hammock on the porch which I knew I needed to go on soon. I opened the door and smiled at all the boys as we walked into the house. Once you entered the living room was to our right with a big tv and a large couch with two armchairs. To the left was the hallway to our rooms and at the end I saw a door that led to the garage. Ahead of us was the kitchen and there was a huge wooden table with eight chairs. Enough for all of us!

From the kitchen you had an amazing view of the back porch that led to the lake. I could see the walkway in the lake that I knew I was going to jump off from. There was bathroom in the living room and one next to the kitchen. The other one was someone near the rooms. The boys walked around the house looking at every single thing. I caught Two-Bit looking at a pillow on the couch. I set all the gifts in the living room and looked outside at the lake. "Kate, I know I've said this a million times already, but thank you so much for bringing us here," Sodapop said. I smiled and looked around at all the boys. "Yeah Kate, this house is amazing," Two-Bit said. I looked back outside and saw the sun hitting the water. It looked like there thousands of diamonds floating on the surface. It looked so beautiful. I didn't even realize Ponyboy had walked up next to me until I looked away from the lake.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I nodded and turned back to look at the lake before Dallas spoke. "Hey! Get in here and open these gifts! The boys are starting to annoy me by asking me when you're going to open them," Dallas said. I smiled and walked over to the living room. All the boys fit on the sofa except Darry and Dally who sat on the armchair. I sat in the middle of the living room between them so they could all see me. "Alright let's start with the numbers," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 2.7K 52
A Dallas x reader(female) love story. Best rankings-#1 in dallas, #1 in theoutsiders, #1 in ponyboydarrysodapopstevedallyjohnny (All the characters b...
12.8K 234 38
Bob Sheldon's baby sister, complete opposite of her brother, goodie two-shoes who always tries her best to succeed. She has a plan for her future and...
8.7K 166 36
The cousin of the Curtis' comes to town when her mom dies and needs a place to stay. She is a Party Girl trying to change. Her cousins take her in an...
1.7K 55 20
"So, even when I was a Soc, I was still a Greaser at heart?" "Basically" Dakota is Bob's little sister. She has grown up to hate Greasers. Her brothe...