THE RISE OF THE 6 GUARDIANS

By THE_NEWBIE123

Generations ago...there were 6 guardians who made the world have peace and happiness. Until an evil queen and... More

THE VERY BEGINNING
NEWS
STEP 1
STEP 2
THE UNEXPECTED
DISCOVERIES
OVER CONTROL
IS SHE DEAD?...
FROZEN
IS SHE DEAD?... (Part 2)
THE GREAT FIRE (Part 1)
THE GREAT FIRE!!! (Part 2)
LOST
CHANGE OF PLANS
TRUST?...
MEMORIES THAT ARE MEANT TO BE FORGOTTEN
PLAN B
I WILL NOT FIGHT YOU
JELSA CHAPTER
CELEBRATE CELEBRATE!!
NORMAL TEENAGERS *wink~wink*
SPIN THE BOTTLE
DROWNING AND FRIENDS
ICE BABIES
I LOVE Y-AHEM!
THERE BACK
SLOWLY FADING
PARTY PARTY!!
RAISING THE DEAD
FOR NOW...
INFESTED
MISSING: KID GUARDIANS
WHY UP SO EARLY PUNZ?
PITCHS CASTLE PART 1
PITCHS CASTLE PART 2

THE NEW BEGINNING

2.1K 69 23
By THE_NEWBIE123

ELSA POV

I was skipping aro-Oh! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Elsa Delle, and I'm 16. I have platinum blonde hair, icy blue eyes and a pretty pale complexion.

I was skipping around the marble fountain in the centre of Corona, which was in Disney. I was wearing a dress up to my knees, my corset was a sky blue with white short sleeves and the bottom half was navy blue.

I was just about to pass the fountain until I saw my cousin, Rapunzel or Punzie as she likes, walking into a wide ally way leading to a market.

"Hey! Punzie!" I waved smiling, she turned with her huge green eyes and her long golden braid reaching her back knees. Rapunzel was in a dress just below her knees, it had a pink corset with puffed short sleeves and a purple bottom.

She first squealed then greeted me back "OMG hey! Elsie!" I just giggled, in her hand was a basket full of paint, cookies and cartons of milk.

"Well, I was just heading to the market...OMG WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME?!" She loudly invited me and I happily nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the market and we both looked at the stands full of delicious fruits and veggies.

"Hey! Elsie! How about instead of buying fruits, we can pick some apples at the apple tree farm, it's not that far!!??" She whined emphasizing 'buying' . Geez she's as bubbly as my 15 year old sister Anna.

"Why not!" I exclaimed, she excitedly nodded.

We exited the market, we were safely walking on the dirt road until an arrow flew inches away INCHES?!

Away from Punzie and I's faces. I turned to the right to see a girl in a wide ally way, she had a bow loaded with another arrow, Punzie and I quickly dodged the arrow and turned to look at the girl.

She walked out of the ally way giving me a better glimpse of her. She had fiery red hair in different messy curls, kinda as if she had a mini bed head. Her outfit was a army green dress below her knees and had a goldish-brown belt, on her back was a quiver full of arrows.

"Ay! Sorray' lass" she apologized with a thick Scottish accent and blue ocean eyes.

"HAHA it's okay no harm right!" Punzie awkwardly but friendly said "ri'ght" She replied.

"I'm Rapunzel but call me Punzie! And this-" she pointed at me "-is Elsa or Elsie" I smiled.

"The names Merida!" She smiled.

"OMG!! you wanna come with us to the apple farm Merida?!" Punzie excitedly asked "Yeah, you can shoot the apples down" I laughed.

"Sure!!" She replied and we went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we were walking I noticed some unfamiliar shops and one caught my eyes, it was a old, abandoned looking book shop.

"Hey guys can I just check that shop" I pointed to the broken up shop "sure!" They said in unison.

We reached the shop and the girls sat at the bench outside the shop, I just playfully rolled my eyes.

I pushed the wooden door and looked around and one book made a smile form on my lips, I walked over to it and picked it up 'THE 6 GUARDIANS' .

I have heard of them, they used to rule the world until...well that's all, they mysteriously..disappeared.

I swiftly grabbed the book and made my way to the counter, as I was walking I was looking around, all the books were made almost hundreds of years ago. I reached the counter. The old-wise looking man looked at me shocked, I awkwardly smiled and I looked at the price tag ' 5 coins ' I placed 5 coins on the counter until....

He grabbed my hand with his wrinkly, soft hand and looked at my palm. I looked at him confused "You..yo-never mind, just..thank you, I never had a customer in years!" He exclaimed, I then genuinely smiled.

He then continued "Please be careful out there,may the guardians be with you forever..and I mean be with you" he said emphasizing ' be with you '

"And stay with your friends" he finished.

I just smiled then walked away with the book in my hand, then I turned and smiled "Thank you for the book!"I exclaimed then exit the mysterious shop.

I exit the shop "URGH, where have ya ben?" Merida lazy said.

"Umm washroom?" REALLY?! Washroom? "Aaaaaaanyway... Let's go!" Punzie said.

We then continued our walk, I was thinking about what the man said until- "AHHHHHH HELP US!"

A women screamed terrified. The girls and I glanced at each other then started running to the women, Until a huge cart came furiously out of a wide ally way.

It was being driven by a black horse with a crest on its chest, the crest was shield shaped and was black with a grey crown and a diamond below it. The horse was heading to the castle.

"GUYS LOOK!" Punzie screamed while pointed at the cart full of women, "MA'!" Merida screamed pointing at a women with brown hair. That's when I saw my aunt or Rapunzels mom, who took care of us when Anna and i's parents died.

MERIDA POV

URGH! I hate the queen, i knew why the women and my ma' we're being taken to the castle. The queen hated the women in the village who were fair and beautiful.

I looked to my right and saw a man placing apples in a cart with a mule at the front.

I ran with the girls following me, I hopped into the cart with the girls and slashed the ropes making the mule gallop forward. "THANK YOU!!" Punzie yelled from behind throwing coins for the man to pick up.

We were catching up with the cart, "MERIDA!" Elsa yelled because I nearly crashed into a shop, I felt someone poke my shoulder, I turned and saw elsa pointing to my bow and I smiled. Elsa quickly placed her book in Punzies basket and grabbed the ropes from my hands.

I took my bow out and grabbed a narrow from my quiver and aimed at the carts wheel, the wheel fell off making the cart scrape the hard dirt ground. The girls and I jumped off running to the cart which was now terribly broken. I ran into the cart and hugged my ma "Ma'!" I sighed and untied the rope from her mouth.

"THANK THE GUARDIANS MERIDA THANK YOU.....I...I'm sorry.. For ever doubting your bow" she apologized, I was just at the verge of crying.

PUNZIE POV

I followed Merida to the broken down cart, "mother.." I slowly cried then ran to hug her tight "oh..thank you rapunzel.." She cried I just smiled.

Merida, Elsa and I brought all the women to a far bench leaving the chaos alone.

"Aunt.." Elsa said "Why we're they taking you?" She finished "We'll..we all don't know ourselves" my mother replied glancing at the other women nodding.

"I do" Merida said, we all gasped, she sighed "The queen is trapping women in her dungeon, because they are more fair and beautifuler than her....I..I was one but I escaped...alone" she finished, I had pity on her so I walked over to hug her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ELSA POV

All the women made it home safely.

The three of us were now at the apple tree farm picking apples and relaxing, I took my book from Punzies basket and read the first page ' THE TRUE STORY ' I was confused but everything was then clearing up when I turned the page...

' THE TRUE STORY '

Long ago....there were 6 guardians, it consisted of 3 female and 3 male.

Elizabeth - the guardian of freedom

Jackson - the guardian of fun

Razelin - the guardian of creativity

Eugenio - the guardian of thievery

Merideni -the guardian of bravery

Horrendous - the guardian of determination

The 3 females ruled Disney and the 3 males ruled Dreamworks which was separated by a wall, but the guardians built a gate in the WALL OF CENTRE.

Everything was at peace until an evil queen and a myth or Pitch Black mysteriously defeated the

Guardians....

' THE END '

"Umm Punzie...Merida, come read this.." I demanded them, they came and read the page they had shocked faces until Punzie broke the silence "I-isn't Pitch the man who r-rules Dreamworks?" She asked "Ya" Merida answered.

Punzie then swiftly grabbed the book out of my hand and turned the page "Huh?..epilogue?" She confusingly said, I leaned over to read out loud.

"The Man of the Moon,

Has made a vow,

To every human,

To every cow,

This vow will be reborn,

It was said and it was sworn,

The 6 will rise to defeat the bad,

And to bring back what the world once had"

"Uhh..that was not confusing at all haha" Punzie awkwardly said.

"Ay! The suns goin' down, let's head back?" Merida said "Okay!" Punzie and I said in unison.

I placed the book in Punzies basket while she was swinging it in her hand. We were almost out of the trees until we heard a THUD! We all turned and saw nothing, then we glanced at each other and ran for our lives out of the forest.

When Punzie and I dropped Merida home, we headed back to our home. "Elsa!" My sister Anna yelled and hugged me when I opened the door "Haha he-" I was interrupted by thunder, "Elsa, Punzie, everyone's asleep I waited for you guys we better head to bed" Anna said.

We all obeyd and went to bed, me and Anna shared a room with Rapunzel. Once my eyes slowly fell I heard hard rain starting to form. I was dreaming about what the book said...wait! Come to think of it, where was my book?!.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.7K 42
Hiccup . . . Merida . . . Rapunzel . . . Jack . . . All four have one thing in common: they died. When they did, Hiccup and his two new friends Merid...
123K 3.3K 20
This takes place after Rise of the Guardians. You are reading in the perspective of Pitch Black's daughter. Instead of inheriting your father's power...
43.5K 1.1K 32
Hiccup Haddock, Jack Frost, Queen Elsa, Rapunzel of Corona, and Merida of DunBroch are five not so ordinary people living unique lives. That is until...
54.7K 1.5K 20
You live a life of solitude and theft, but you can't complain it's the only life you know. One night, you're taken by five strangers who call themsel...