Shameless

By ToxicPunkK3

Zion is a 15 year old stud with a 5 year old sister. Her father ran out on her and her sister leaving her wit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
17
18
19
20
A/n
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35

31

2.5K 78 9
By ToxicPunkK3

Ashley

Today is just a simple day today. I decided to take the kids to Chucky E Cheese or somewhere since Zion was gone and I didn't want to be alone with just the kids. I need some friends but not too many don't need all that fakeness and negative energy around me.

"Come on everybody get ready." I said while picking up sky and walking to her room. I picked out an outfit for her and put it on. Once I was done putting her clothes on, I went to get the boys some clothes.

I left out they room and went back in my room where sky was watching tv. I walked to my closet to get all the hair products I use for her hair. I grabbed them and sat on the bed.

5 minutes into combing sky hair she started crying and acting a fool. I forgot she was tender headed. I was almost done when i heard "whatchu doing to my baby girl." I looked at the doorway and Zion was standing there.

Sky quickly stopped crying and smiled once she seen Zion standing at the door. "What's wrong wit my princess?" She asked.

Sky kept trying to get from in between my legs. "Stop I need to finish ha hair really quick." I managed to get sky to sit down.

After I was done with her hair, she ran to Zion like she aint see her this morning. I rolled my eyes and got up to see if the boys were ready.

"Where yall going." Zion asked holding sky while following me. "I was going to take them to chuck e cheese but Ima just ask them." She nodded.

"Go get dressed ill check if they ready." She kissed my cheek and I turned around to go back to our room

I decided to take a shower, so I went in the bathroom and turned the water on. I wrapped my hair up so it wouldn't get wet and started taking off my clothes.

I got in the shower and started bathing when I felt a hand on my ass. I i jumped and screamed at the same time. I turned around and it was Zion standing there laughing. "ZIIOOONNN." I yelled but she was still laughing.

"Thats not funny." I pouted. "ThAts nOt funNy." She mocked me and i just stood there staring at her with a straight face. I turned around and finished bathing.

"Baby I'm sorry." She pulled me closer to her. My ass was now touching her dick, I moaned silently but I think she heard me. She started sucking on my neck and started moaning more.

She slid her fingers down my stomach until she reached my entrance, slowly she slipped one finger in and then pulled it out as she started to make gentle circles strokes on my sensitive clit, I moaned softly and she whispered, "not mad but you wet." My chest began to burn. "Whatever." My voice trembled. She turned me around and gripped my ass.

"Jump." I jumped up and wrapped my legs around her waist. Zion lifted me up and I felt myself stretching with every inch that she gradually pushed into me. He began making slow and circle-like thrusts it is enough to make me want to die and curse and whisper her name. I opened my eyes and saw her biting her lip as I felt my walls starting to shake. She took that as my signal and picks up the pace of hips, swirling them while thrusting into me. Her fingers matched the same pace on my clit. I cried out.

Her breathing got heavier as she keeps going deeper. I felt my eyes roll back in my head. "Damn bae." She spoke. And with that I lost it. "I let out a loud cry. "Oh, fuck baby. Oh shit..." I muttered while I came.

I opened my eyes, and she was staring at me smiling but keep thrusting into me but she wasn't sweet about it. She slammed into me grunting every time she did. I threw my head back.

I heard a knock on the door, so she stopped. "Mommy." It was Aiden. "Yes Aiden." I said and Zion started going again but slowly.

"Are you ok i heard you scream." He sounded worried. "Yes, I'm fine I'll be out there in a minute go back downstairs." I heard his feet going the other direction. She slammed in me one more time and I felt her cum inside of me.

She pulled out and we finished bathing. I was now dressed and almost ready to go. I was looking at myself in the mirror while putting my earrings in. "You about to go." I heard Zion ask and I nodded.

I grabbed my stuff and she stood up and came towards me. "I might be gone when you come back so call me when u get here." I nodded while going down the stairs.

When we did get down there the kids was watching tv while eating chips. "Yall ready to go." The all got up. "Nooo." I looked at sky and she was pouting.

"What's wrong Babygirl." Zion walked up to her and picked her up. "I want to stay with daddy." She laid her head on Zion shoulder.

"You can stay with daddy let's take pictures first." We all went outside and I took some pictures of the kids. After the pictures Zion and sky walked us to the car.

"So, where yall going." Zion asked and i looked at the boys. "What yall want to do today." I asked them.

"Movies and ice cream." Aiden said and I nodded. "Call your dad to let him know I'm coming to get Zahari and take her with us." She nodded and pecked my lips. I looked at the time in the car and it was 1:28.

They went in the house, and I backed out of the driveway and drove to Zion dad's house. Once I got there, I parked behind Zion dad's car and got out. I helped the kids get out and we walked up to the house.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. "Hey Ashley." I looked up and Zion's dad was standing there.

"Hey, did Zion tell you I was coming to get Zahari." He smiled and nodded. He moved out the way. "Dang my grandkids not going to say hi to they papa." The kids ran to him.

"Ashley." I heard my name being yelled. I looked up and Zahari ran to me. We have gotten close also. "Hey are you ready." She nodded.

We left and we ended up going to the movies and we watched Incredibles 2. I paid for their tickets and food. Zion gave me her black card even though I told her I didn't need it.

We walked inside where the movie play at and found a seat in the middle section. The kids were laughing at the movie, and I really enjoyed it.

After the movie the kids wanted to get ice cream so that's where we were headed. We were walking to the car coming from the movies, when I heard someone call my name.

"Ashley." I turned around and it was Tyron, my abusive ex-boyfriend. I turned back around and took the kids hand and walked faster.

"Ashley hold on." I heard him behind him. I made it to the car and got the kids in. I closed the door when I made sure all the kids were in.

"Didn't I tell yo ass to hold on." I jumped and turned around. He was behind me. He looked inside the car and then back at me.

"Who kids you got." I aint answer him, I was too scared to. "Who kids." He said a little louder. "Leave me alone Tyrone please." I pushed him back, but he grabbed my arms pulling me closer to him.

"Nah how you just going to leave and take my kids." I looked at him confused. "These are not your kids and never will be now leave me alone, you were never a father to them so don't try to be one now." I pushed him making him almost fall and he looked even more mad.

He came to me and slapped me. A tear slipped down, and I looked up at him. "Leave her alone." I heard the kids yell through the window. "Mommy." Noah said. He started punching me. I felt my body slide down the car door while I tried to shield my head.

"Aye bitch." By the time I could look who it was they had already punched Tyrone in his face, and he fell out cold.

"Sis." I looked up slowly and it was Zay. I hugged him and cried in his chest. "It's alright he gone get his." He hugged me tight.

"Come on Ima drive yall home." I pulled away from him and walked to the passenger side of the car. We both got in and I laid in the seat and faced the window.

I felt someone crawl on me and I didn't bother to look up because I knew it was Noah. He crawled in front of me. I ended up falling asleep in the car.

About an hour later I felt myself being lifted and carried. I looked up and it was Zion, I started silently crying and wrapped my arms around her neck.

She kissed my head and laid me down in the bed. I felt the bed dip down, so I peeked over, and Zion was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry." I looked at her confused. "I should have came with you." She lifted her head and looked at me. I didn't say anything my head felt like I was hit with a ton of bricks.

"It's not your fault he was always abusive when we were together." I said loud enough for her to hear me. "I love you." She said and I smiled. "I love you too." I was still laying down when she came over and laid on top of me with her head on my stomach. I turned my head and looked at the clock that was on our dresser and it was turning on to 3:30.

I looked down at Zion and she was staring at me, so I bent my head down and kissed her lips. After a couple of seconds, I pulled away. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I knew it was the kids. The door opened and it was them. Sky walked to the bed and Zion got up and picked ha up. She started giggling.

Noah, Aiden, and Zahari came on the bed and laid down next to me. I turned the tv on and put it on Netflix. I put on a movie for the kids. "Baby go get some snacks." I spoke.

She nodded and her and sky went downstairs to the kitchen. We had to wait for Zion and sky to come but they were taking forever.

"Hurry up daddy." Aiden said. I didn't hear anything, and I started to get worried. I got up and went downstairs but I didn't see them or hear anything.

"Baby this isn't funny come out." I said walking into the kitchen. I was getting really worried by now. I walked out the kitchen and into the living room when I felt two hands go around my waist I jumped and screamed.

I turned around and it was Zion. She started laughing but I stood there and straight faced her. "That isn't funny." I pouted and pushed her.

"Ight." She walked to me and wrapped her arms around me. Somebody knocked on the door. She let go of me and I grabbed her butt.

"Aye girl." She jumped and I laughed. "You better stop lil girl." I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm older though." I chuckled. She shrugged walking to the door. "Doesn't mean anything." She semi-yelled. I shook my head.

"What the fuck." I heard her say so I walked to where she was. She picked something off of the ground. When she turned around, I looked at her shocked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 25.4K 44
𝐁𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 2
5.8K 695 54
Sabrina is one of the dudes. She doesn't have a problem with hanging around with them. She doesn't like the drama going on with the ladies. In fact h...
103K 5.9K 58
I'm trying something different with this story I hope you all like it!!! After being convicted for the murder of her boyfriend 19 year old Omerra is...
119K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...