Remnant [Completed]

By _Amethyx_

❝You took me for granted. I am only human, not a God. So tell me, why should I save you when you didn't save... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Explanations and Timelines
Epilogue

Chapter 12

1.7K 90 77
By _Amethyx_

Metal knew he had beaten the admiral and Kaizo once while he was using Inferno, but there was an unexplainable pleasure when your fist made contact with the people you absolutely despise.

Of course, again, he was unbeatable. Tarung had only managed to get one hit, but Metal brushed it off like a strand of hair. Annoying, sure, but there's no real damage. It's annoying to those who have long hair. Like, do you know how annoying it is to have hair stuck in your mouth?

Oh, off topic. Sorry, sorry. What really happened was Metal showed no mercy. He was your typical hot gangster that hated everyone and would rather use his fists to get something rather than talking over it. He listens to no one whatsoever, similar to Storm and Hurricane.

What am I doing. I took Mommy Quake, Daddy Thunderstorm and Baby Cyclone, put them through my weird and clichéd imagination and turn them into rebellious teenagers that positively hate everyone else.

"Boboiboy, stop this assault immediately!" Ciciko stuttered.

Metal punched Tarung across the room. "You're the ones that brought me here in the first place!"

His outburst attracted attention. A lot of them. Suddenly his former team was summoned and tried to hold him back, but Lo and Behold, they never stood a chance. Yaya went fist to fist with him and boom! She's out of the match. Fang's shadow beasts got shredded like it was made of paper. Gopal did nothing. He hit with Ciciko. Ying tried to slow time but his attacks made it hard for her to concentrate.

Five minutes later, Metal was lording over all of them, his hair lowered over his eyes like a grim reaper.

"I'm feeling merciful today, so you're lucky you got away with your lives!" he snarked. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have another beating to give."

Instead of attacking the rest of the station with knuckle sandwiches, he returned to earth with a ship he'd hijacked from TAPOPS, and straight to Pulau Rintis. Now, he's not doing this because he cares for them. He's doing this because he wants them out of his life once and for all.

The ship descended at the Pulau Rintis harbour. It was abandoned and destroyed. The ships had all sunk. The wooden harbour began to rot due to neglection. The island was riddled with smoke and metal.

Metal reverted to Boboiboy. He can't have felt more annoyed in his entire life. Cautiously, he approached the centre of the island where the cocoa stand used to stand. It was manufactured by alien technology and robots to create more cocoa for Vargoba to use.

Boboiboy looked around. Other than the active machine and robots, there was no sign of life. The grass was burnt. Scrap metal was littered everywhere.

He hid behind a withered tree, careful to notice any alien movement. Could Vargoba be here? Would he show up if he destroys his supply? One way to find out.

Destroying the machines in an instant would get no attention. It would have been passed off as a malfunction. So he needed to use the most destructive, most spontaneous, the most random elements he could think of.

You could guess what happened next. A bright glow later, Inferno, Hurricane and Forest were destroying everything they could land their eyes on. Inferno set everything on fire. Hurricane made it worse. Forest just sat by the robots and smiled warmly as his lime green vines tore them to shreds.

Forest was the evolution of Thorn, so you know how he is. He's not as innocent and naïve. He's aware of the charm he possesses and plays people's minds. He seduces people. He makes you think that smoking is a good idea. It's not.

Forest's hair was still brown, but it had a small green tint to it. His eyes were emerald green. He wore a brown-green cloak. A green laurel wreath was tucked in his hair. He wore a white tunic underneath along with light brown pants and dark green hiking boots. His symbol was a dark green tree, but it had the shape of a three-layered Christmas tree. It was pinned on the collar of his cloak.

But yes, if he's not seducing people or tricking them, he's still the innocent baby we all know. But other than that, he acts more of a wise elder rather than a child.

"DO YOU THINK THIS IS OBVIOUS ENOUGH?" Inferno shouted across the island.

Hurricane couldn't hear it. When Inferno didn't receive a reply, he called again.

"DO YOU THINK VARGOBA WOULD NOTICE?"

Hurricane still couldn't hear it.

Forest got vaguely disturbed. He didn't like it when people interrupted his favourite sound of melting robots. Not exactly his best, but it's somewhere in the top thirty. He concentrated in the withered plants on the island. The dead grass and trees responded to him. They extended and wrapped themselves around Inferno's ankle and threw him and he was never to be seen again.

Spoiler alert: he crashed into Hurricane in the sky.

They recovered enough to scream bloody murder at Forest.

"So now what?" Forest watched them calmly as they struggled in his vines. He could still control plants if they were dead. "We wait?"

Inferno burst into flames, but he can't burn the ivy that Forest had summoned. Hurricane went as far as grinding them with his teeth.

Hurricane gave up. He laughed at his defeat. "Ha ha ha! You caught me!"

Inferno growled at Forest. "LET ME GO!"

Forest smiled. "After you stop being an irrational hothead."

Hurricane laughed so hard he was wheezing. Forest just roasted Inferno, which was something he would never do as Leaf or Thorn. But as Forest, you'd better get your Aloe Vera ready for that burn you just got.

Wait.

Forest can provide that for you. He's even nice enough to do just that.

They knew Vargoba couldn't just teleport here with his ship and all. He could teleport a single person, but not the entire ship. Inferno started a fire. Forest provided the kindling. They sat around the fire like a campfire.

"Do you think I should get capes like you guys?" Hurricane giggled. He tugged at Forest's cloak and Inferno's elbow-length bohemian scarf. Both were held together with their elemental symbols in the centre of the collar. "I mean, I control wind! I'll rock that look!"

Forest imaged Hurricane tying a piece of blue wool to his outfit as he rode the winds on his hoverboard. Inferno imagined him wearing a superman suit.

"Nope," Forest deadpanned.

"You'll look like an idiot," Inferno crabbed.

Hurricane pouted and continued to laugh. He laid on his back and reached his legs to the sky, kicking them in the air and giggling at the fact that his idea just got denied so hilariously.

Inferno groaned loudly and facepalmed. Forest sat there enjoying the aspects of life as the wind brushed against his face, accompanied with the smell of melting alien minerals.

Eventually a large pirate ship docked at the harbour. Out came an army of pirates, along with a monstrous-looking man at the back. The three elements all noticed and merged back into one.

Boboiboy waved his hand at Vargoba. "Took you long enough!"

Vargoba scowled. "You did this?"

Boboiboy looked around in false shock. "Oh? There's someone else here? No? Who else?"

One of the pirates next to Vargoba snickered. The captain scowled and threw the poor guy into the sea.

"Yeah, also, I'm declining your offer." Boboiboy scratched his head. "Yeah, I kind of want my life back now, so I'll have to kick your butt and take this place back. I'll let you go if you surrender!"

"Weakling! You dare insult me?" Vargoba roared. "ATTACK!"

This was a battle in name only. It was one sixteen-year-old boy against dozens and dozens of heavily armed pirates and one insane captain. They never stood a chance. Boboiboy Hurricane blew them off the island in one attack. Vargoba remained standing, only by a sliver.

Hurricane transformed into Storm. He assaulted the captain with speeds that just about nothing could follow. Within minutes, Storm had worn the captain down and destroyed all his mechanics that gave him Magnebot attached to his back. Not even four arms can stop this dude now.

"Leave." Storm's message was clear: leave or die a brutal death. This was the last chance he was going to give this alien. "Return all the power spheres and the island. Keep both your power spheres and consider me out of your hair."

Vargoba groaned. "Not... yet! Atalanta! Finish this boy!"

Atatlanta? Storm whirled around. He saw no one, only hearing the melodious voice echoing through the silent cinders. A sudden wave of drowsiness washed over him as he could detect movement behind him, but his mind was too cloudy to react. His muscle memory and instinct saved him. He barely managed to stop two daggers from impaling his back.

The girl had tan skin and black hair. Her brown eyes glinted with a subtle killing intent and a sprinkle of desperation.

Storm growled. He had enough of this charade. His body acted on muscle memory entirely. With a slash, he knocked the girl away, but she landed perfectly on her feet.

Great, he thought. Now Vargoba's recruiting brats.

"I don't want to hurt you, so you'd better back off," Storm warned. "I had enough for idiots in my lifetime."

Atalanta remained calm. Her breathing was controlled carefully as she hummed a tuneless command – she has the ability to control people's minds and emotions through her voice. She can sing people to their deaths. She can turn Kaizo into Kassim permanently. She can calm Admiral Tarung down even in his worst moments.

Storm's irritation level rose. Whatever she was doing, it wasn't helping his nerves. He never had the best anger management or self-control when someone agitated him, so his body acted on his own. Atalanta was agile. She didn't get killed straight away. She managed to dodge his strikes.

Whatever she was doing, it was affecting his mental state. She was turning his own anger against him. His thoughts became cloudy. He was attacking on instinct alone. He forgot he could move at the literal speed of lightning.

Atalanta played his emotions like puppets on a string. She couldn't control his mind because his mental state was too rebellious. The best she could do is turn his anger into her advantage. Let his rage blind him.

She was a champ at agitating someone, even if she was normally kind and sweet. Fighting for Vargoba wasn't what she had planned to, but hey, the pay was great. She was a hard recruit to get because of her powers. Vargoba couldn't kill her. Nobody could, or wanted to. Shizuko couldn't care less about her existence.

Every time he struck, she dodged. He was on total offensive. His eyes were completely glowing with dark grey electricity. Thunder clouds gathered in the skies. Every electrical appliance malfunctioned.

Despite Atalanta's glasses, they didn't slow her down. She had trained to fight and read at the same time. Those glasses weren't regular tools to help eyesight, either. They were technology. They could scan everything's weakness and counters, and she could read Storm's movements like a book.

Storm couldn't think straight. The more she kept singing, the higher his anger escalated. His attacks lost momentum. They were deadly, but rhythm-less. She could parry every attack with ease.

It didn't help his nerves, either. That girl was too fast, too cunning and annoying. It didn't cross his mind that her voice held power and control over his emotions. It was as if he didn't have one. Every strike of his created cracks in the ground. Silver lightning razed the island.

But still, Atalanta had limits of her energy. Storm did not. As long as there is electrons in the ozone and air, he would never run out of it. After an hour, Atalanta was worn out. She was panting heavily, with her hands trembling from the overexertion.

She couldn't beat him. She no longer had the strength to dodge or even make a sound. Her vocal cords were exhausted. So was her body. Her energy was completely depleted. Her glasses were shattered due to the brute force of his attack.

Storm could finally get a hold of himself and think, but his mind was still fuzzy. He glared at the girl who had caused him so much anger. His hand clenched the handle of his blade.

Then with a grey blur, he was behind her, blade pointing down as if he had just slashed someone. The sky above them rumbled. A bright lightning bolt struck from the sky and hit her dead on. She didn't even had the strength to scream.

Atalanta fell to the ground, dead.

Storm took in a deep breath. If he had to be honest, this wasn't his first kill.

He had shed blood before. Before he had returned to earth, escaping from that dreaded lab experiment. When he was young, he and his mother were leaving for Pulau Rintis. That's when she was killed and he was kidnapped by aliens at the young age of four. He was experimented on and had been specified to harness the power of the elements, but meh, he escaped.

Turning to Vargoba, he scoffed and raised the blade over his head.

"I did warn you." He drove the blade through Vargoba's head.

* * *

OC Atalanta belongs to Eau_de_Glace

Her stories are awesome! Please check it out!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.1K 16
Life is not what it seems. Especially when you're from a lower class and being ruled by the higher class. Join the Bois as they fight against the o...
32.4K 594 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!
16.1K 531 25
A new mission? A new adventure. Boboiboy and his friends received a newly suspicious mission. But who can say they could denied it.A lot of things ha...
7.7K 445 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...