Mysteries of Disneyland : Pri...

By thaliagrace009

Deception, truth, blood, facts,the secrets behind the vile story's of Disney land and its most beloved fairy... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: SNOW WHITE
CHAPTER 3:THE LITTLE MERMAID
CHAPTER 4: SLEEPING BEAUTY
CHAPTER 5: TANGLED
CHAPTER 6 : MULAN
ANIME LISTING:
CHAPTER 7 :ALADDIN
CHAPTER 8 : FROZEN
CHAPTER 9 : BRAVE
CHAPTER 10: BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
CHAPTER 11 : MOANA
CHAPTER 12 : POCAHONTAS
CHAPTER 13: THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG
PRINCESS ADDITION

CHAPTER 2: CINDERELLA

108 10 2
By thaliagrace009

Cinderella was originally released on February 15, 1950 in Boston, Massachusetts.

The Grimm's version :

Cinderella, in the Grimm's version one of Cinderella's evil stepsisters cuts of her toes and the other her heel, so that they both could fit into the tiny glass slipper.

The prince is notified by little doves that their was blood on the shoe's and the prince finally discovers that the true owner is Cinderella. Once the stepsisters that they should try and win Cinderella over (after all she would be queen). They attended the wedding, only to have their eyes pecked out by birds.

Cinderella doesn't have a fairy god mother, Rather she plants a tree by her mothers grave and prays by it every single day. She finds her dresses to wear to each ball under the tree.

She is still helped by animals though, just not mice. Also she just does not lose her shoe in the rush. The prince covers the steps in pitch to make her stick to them but she only loses a shoe in the process.

So which version do you think is better
Tell me in the comments

Thank you for reading my book
Read next chapter😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 951 24
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
71K 2.4K 77
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
103K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...