Bts x hybrid reader

By Sunnyday74

Y/N is a rabbit hybrid. One day bts decides to adopt a pet but they accidentally adopt a hybrid. let's see wh... More

Your Past
Chapter 1: Meeting BTS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
(A/n)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Thank You
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
5k reads special chapter
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
(A/n)
Suga (Aquarium)
Happy bithday to you jin
(A/n)
Jin (Picnic)
J-Hope (Movies)
A/N
Jimin (Amusement Park)
Namjoon (Museum)
Taehyung (Restaurant)
Jungkook (Petting Zoo)
(A/N)
Chapter 27
Ending 1: Kim Seokjin
Ending: Min Yoongi
Ending 3: Jung Ho-seok
Ending 4: Kim Namjoon
Ending 5: Park Jimin
Ending 6 :Kim Taehyung
Ending 7: Jeon Jungkook
Thank you
Ending 8 : All ending
A/N
New stories
New Story
hello

Chapter 17

16.4K 459 97
By Sunnyday74

".........." means speaking

'..........' means thinking

3rd Person's POV:

"I think I want to go to the store where Taehyung wants to go?" you said while smiling cutely. Jungkook pouts your answer and doesn't protest because of your cute smile. You all go to the Gucci store. 

Taehyung quickly went inside the store with you ignoring Jin who is telling him to walk slow. Inside the he begins to look for clothes for you. After searching the whole store. He finds you six outfits and gave you the clothes to try and take near dressing room . Being the innocent bunny you didn't know you had to go to changing room to change clothes. 

You were just about to pull your clothes but Seokjin stops you "You shouldn't change your clothes in front of people." while blushing.   

"Why?" you asked Jin while tilting your head in confusion. 

Jin froze and didn't know what say as he grows more embarrassed. He looks at others for help. But all of them are blushing and also didn't have any idea.

"Because you have change your dress in the dressing room."said Namjoon pointing at the dressing room. "And close the door while you are changing" Jin added.

You say OK then, go to the dressing room in  the corner and close the door. After few minutes you changed clothes. You get out of dressing room and say "How do i look?"

All of their mouth are wide open and have shocked expression. They don't know what to say. 

And Jin tells to change to your clothes and now he will choose your clothes. All of them have argument who will chose your clothes next . And Namjoon says to ask your opinion. 

  (What do choose who do want your clothes next. And which: cute or sexy clothes  please comment . Please Vote if you like this chapter and comment what do you think of this chapter. Your votes and comments gives me motivation to write a new chapter. Thanks for reading my story and please keep on supporting me. Thank you.)  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 7K 27
Y/n takes in what she thought was her neighbor's escaped cat... PJM x reader. With the help of a kind stranger, Jimin and his hyungs must figure out...
388K 16.7K 40
In which cat hybrid Jimin gets all the love from his new owner Yoongi who is just as curious about his new kitten as he is him. Does Yoongi even kno...
1.1M 43.6K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
588K 13.7K 28
"M-master I feel hot" "M-master please touch me" And that's when Yoongi finally loses his shit. ....... In where Bangtan decided to buy Yoongi a hy...