One Shots- BMP 1&2, LLFTX and...

By IsabellaMeinhalt

Have any ideas you want to see in words? Your prince in a different occasion than normal? Your own fantasy wi... More

Welcome
Ivan Chernenkov - The cake shop
Main Scene
1.Roberto Button
2. Glenn Casiraghi
3.Edward Levaincois
4. Wilfred A. Spencer
5. Joshua Lieben
6. Keith Alford
Anime convention- Princes' Jealousy
On a moonlit balcony
Roberto Button-Strength and weakness (Part 1)
Roberto Button-Strength and weakness (Part 2)
Strength and weakness- Roberto Button (Part 3)
Strength and weakness-Roberto Button (Final part)
Moment of Fear- Keith Alford
Victory and defeat

Long lost -Sieg Lieben

149 3 7
By IsabellaMeinhalt

I wasn't sure why I stood there for that long staring at one of the pictures of my grandfather's wedding. Theirs was the best wedding in all of Dresvanese history, of course. But I was looking at how my grandfather who looked legal and strict in his official pictures, was smiling like a kid in his wedding pictures. There was a picture of them, where my grandfather was so red in the face while my grandma was chuckling surrounded by all other princes who were laughing. Then there is one picture of them exchanging rings and my grandpa looking at my smiling grandmother with a tender face.

I was remembering that one soul who saw me for me but now lost to me.

I could see how he changed from that perfect prince to a man in love. It was a stark difference, as clear as a sky but beautiful. I sometimes think that he was so lucky to have met a woman who embraced all of him, flaws and all. As the stories go he has always been that dutiful ruler who was strict but righteous. But to me he has always been nothing short of loving.

Mostly I tend to avoid thinking about them because it makes me feel lonely. Everyone I've ever met, admired my title but the Sieg. But it can't be helped given the position I'm in. Still, I wonder if I'd ever meet someone who'll see me for me. I could hear my name being called so I looked up to see a huge crowd in front of me. Then it struck me that I was again musing about the day before and have totally forgotten that I was in a press conference. Composing my inner self I began to answer another one of those questionnaires.

When all the formal greetings and official agenda came to a close, they hoisted a pool party to wrap the day up. I was staring into the space drinking my wine when I felt eyes on me. I looked up to see two women talking while occasionally glancing this way. There were other princes but I wasn't sure why they were looking at me. I actually looked down to see if my suit was stained somewhere. Nothing. Then why?

When I looked to them again they were already gone. Yet my eyes scanned the whole venue to see where they were. Then someone knocked straight into me from behind and what I felt next was me soaking wet from head to toe with someone in tow. That someone was a girl, one of the two women from before grabbing onto my hand , while apologizing profusely.

She was dripping too, for we both fell into the pool because of her. I was furious but I couldn't show the unmanly attitude and be rude to a woman. So I got out and politely helped her out of the pool. Now that I saw her up close she had a petite figure and was shivering due to her wet clothes and the cold wind. She was still apologizing and looked pale and aghast. Almost as if she's been reprimanded.

Another glance at her face made me realize that she was indeed afraid and that too of me. I felt an uneasiness in the pit of my stomach. And then she bowed once and started retreating when I called out to her instinctively.

"Wait".

She halted and looked up at me, the fear same in her eyes.
"..."

"Don't tell me you're going to go home dripping wet like that." I smiled in a friendly manner to help ease her tension a little. She stuttered as she said.

"No... I'll see what I can to...", she started saying when I interrupted.

"Hans will take care of things on your end." She stared at me not knowing how to respond as I signalled Hans to take care of her and left.

As I got to my room and was getting changed I heard an urgent knock on my door. It was Hans.

"What is it, Hans?"

"Sieg, she has fainted and is now at the hospital. I thought I'd let you know..."

I felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't know her and it was confusing. I didn't know what I was feeling but by the minute I was feeling worse than before. At the hospital I saw her face pale, lips slightly blue and eyes shut. A shiver ran through me and I was speechless. She's suffered hypothermia in that short span of time she soaking wet.

Then Hans spoke. "Sieg, she was wearing really a thin fabric and the water was quite cold."

Without turning to look at him I sat down beside her and touched her cheeks. I didn't feel the cold under my leather shirt, but I know the water was slightly on the colder side. Or maybe she's just too weak. I stayed back despite Hans' protests to look after her.

She woke up around early morning and the moment she saw me she tried to sit up but I pushed her shoulders gently down and stopped her.

"I'm sorry your highness. I didn't mean to knock you down into the water like that. I tripped on some spilled..."

"Shhh... You didn't do anything. You're sick and you shouldn't talk."

"But..."

"No buts."

She looked at me with a confused look and got out of the bed. Now I was confused.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm discharging myself." She said with an affirmative tone as she started collecting what seemed to be her belongings. That was a surprise to see her all determined after how much frightened she was of me the day before.

"Hey, are you insane or what?" I jumped to my feet to stop her but she wouldn't budge. She looked me right in the eye and smiled slightly.

"My apologies. I have somewhere to be."

I stopped still at that smile. It was nostalgic, sad but with a glint of mirth. I wondered what she was thinking or whom. Maybe she's meeting her family or probably she had a boyfriend. I felt like nauseating at the last word. Still I couldn't bring myself to utter a single word.

"Thank you, Your highness. For saving me. Goodbye."

With one last polite smile she left. I stood there for who knows how long before Hans rushed into the room to tell me she paid the bill herself. At that my jaw literally dropped.

"What? She did what?"

"Sieg? I'm telling you she paid the bill..."

Without him having to finish the sentence I rushed out to see her but she was gone. I asked about her at the front desk to only know her name. It was Sandra.

When I got back to the castle I was fully confused. I couldn't perceive who she was to pay that hefty bill at the hospital for the royal family. As I went to attend that day's meeting I was still musing about her but to no avail. As I stepped into the room I almost tripped over my own feet at the sight waiting for me.

"What? You...?"

"Hey Sieg! I suppose you don't remember me?" She chuckled blithely.

"Of course I do. You're the woman who just...", I was saying as she cut me off with a sigh rolling her eyes.

"Geez, you're impossible Sieg." She complained with a familiarity she's used to and I was standing there in shock of it all. And she called my name like we knew each other for ages.

"Pardon me. But I honestly have no clue who you are...?"

"Fine then." She said as she rose up. As she walked past me, she shoved something into my hand and gave me an ugly stare. As I looked down it was a rough ball of crumbled paper.

"Kelly?", as I muttered unconsciously I heard a voice.

"So you do remember?"

I spun around to see her with her arms crossed across her chest. She was staring me down like always and I felt my heart surge.

"A whole 15 hours of staring at me at the hospital and you couldn't figure it out? Just who do you think you are? I came all the way from Aloha."

I broke into a wide grin at her complaints and said. "It's only the appearance. Nothing changed about that mouth of yours."

"Learnt from the best."

At that we both grinned as I hugged her. She held me dearly like she always did when she came to Dres Van.

She was the princess of Aloha, my childhood friend. Even back then she was bored out of being only the title and always tells me she'd love to live a life without pretenses. But one day she was gone all of a sudden and I couldn't contact her no matter how much I tried. In the fifteen years she's changed a great deal in appearance and I couldn't recognize her.

As we broke the hug she said. "You remember you've somewhere to take me?"

"Ah, I promised." I said as I turned to my parents who were feigning innocence after summoning me for a meeting that actually was with her. As I thought of that hill spot where I promised her back then that I'd take her there again, I never thought it'll mean something different to me other than friendship.

Out of the chamber, I turned to her wanting to ask something but nothing came to me. Then she spoke again looking straight ahead.

"You know, you were my first crush, even back then."

I stopped at that word crush. She was walking like she said nothing of importane without even a glance at me. So it wasn't just me. My devilish side smiled and I pulled her up close by her hand.

"You're gonna regret ever crushing on me." I grinned and she answered with a challenging smile.

"I know. So are we going or not?"

"You came all the way to tell me that?" She shrugged.

"And what with yesterday? Acting like you were afraid?"

"You were having a big time not recognizing me and I thought I'd have my fun. But the fainting part was real."

"Geez, you scared me there. I thought my heart was gonna stop."

"What?" Her eyes popped out at that and she looked down. I tilted her head up as I said.

"Just like it sounds. Cassandra, I liked that commoner woman the moment I laid eyes on her."

At that she embraced me and buried her face in my chest as she said.

"I know. And you're gonna regret falling for that commoner."

At that we both laughed while in each other's arms, relishing the moment. A vague image of my grandfather filled my mind as I buried my face in her hair smiling at the memory.

A/N: Hello everyone!!Sorry for being gone for so long. I can't post frequently but I'll be posting again from now on. 💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
92K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
254K 513 22
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
29K 1.1K 43
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...