6. Keith Alford

Keith will stare at the word ‘emergency’ for a moment before checking the Altarian seal only to burst out laughing and giving it back to a bewildered Luke. He'll say, “Are you serious?! That stupid Roberto can only get into the only trouble Alberto, which needs no rescue.” He'll snort before turning to work. Sensing the prince's good mood Luke will try again and this time Keith will be a bit irritated. When he sees the  poster he'll be obviously disinterested since he's already made plans in his mind to have a surprise visit to Rana’s place. He'll just tell Luke to throw it in the trash. On second thought he'd think it'll be better to let Cathy attend it since she loves to go to places like this. So he'll ask Luke to take Cathy to attend it.

But he soon regretted it when Luke tells about Rana. Keith will remain uninterested for sometime before casually saying he'll go too because he can't leave Cathy go without him. Luke after a moment will smile too big and say, “I know your highness will go if I mentioned Miss Rana”. This will embarrass Keith making him blush and he'll shout at Luke , “Dammit Luke… If you don't shut it now…!!” He'll be probably fighting to make it through until Luke leaves and will let out a huge sigh once he's gone. He'll mumble something like, “She's so gonna pay for making me do stuff like this…. damn it”, while smiling to himself. At the same time he'll think of going on a bike ride with Rana hugging him from behind and spending the night chatting away in the beach.

As he pays a visit to Cathy he'll tell her about the anime convention and she'll be so exited to go. When she peers at her brother's face and sees the dreamy look she'll chuckle and tease him about him crushing Rana. He'll blush and deny it but she's far too smart, just like her smartass brother. Anyway these won't stop him and he'll  be so far gone into thinking of Rana in a dress with animal print, a witch outfit, a fancy neon tights and tank tops, a soldier dress and every other possible crazy things he could think of, just so they'd match.

Sweet blushing Lion!!