Chelsea Smile (mature boyxboy...

بواسطة 3mmaRawrs

{Do not read if you're going to be offended or triggered by incest, mental illness, and some sexual reference... المزيد

Chelsea Smile (boyxboy twincest)
Smile, Chapter 2
Smile, Chapter 3
Smile, Chapter 4
Smile, Chapter 5
Smile, Chapter 7
Smile, Chapter 8
Smile, Chapter 9
Smile, Chapter 10
Smile, Chapter 11
not an update, just important information.
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19

Smile, Chapter 6

35.6K 924 354
بواسطة 3mmaRawrs

{ The cover for this story turns me on soooo much }

-

I held Alex as tight as I could, trying to keep him warm. It was too fucking cold but we couldn't go home. We had to stay at a fucking trainstation, hiding under the shelter, probably dying of hyperthermia. It didn't matter though. We couldn't go home. We just couldn't.

-

{ Around 24 hours earlier }

"What are you gonna say to Mom and Dad about the bruises?" I asked Alex as we walked down the hallway at school. It was lunch, and we were heading to the cafeteria to meet Kat and Hunter. We hardly ever ate in, but there was a thunderstorm outside. Even though i fucking loved thunderstorms, they scared Alex so we were staying in. He kept jumping at the thunder, which didn't bother me because it meant that I had another reason to hold him.

Last night had been amazing. I mean, apart from the temptation to shove my member up his asshole. It wasn't my fault. He sat right on it! Of course I didn't though, but Alex so knew what he was doing. He knew that he was teasing me. I could just see it in his eyes.

"I dunno," he mumbled. "Got in a fight,"

"With?"

"Hunter,"

"That's believable," I nodded. "But wouldn't you feel bad if Mom phoned Chris and took an absolute bitch to him about Hunter? That's what happened last time Hunter beat me up. Plus sicne Chris knows your situation, he'd kill Hunter,"

"Oh yeah.." he murmured. "Um, I dunno. Can you think of something?"

"I can't do everything for you Alex,"

"Please?"

And with those eyes, I couldn't fucking resist. "Fine,"

We waled through to the cafeteria and Kat waved us over from where she sat with her boyfriend. Guess what? He was drinking coffee. Chris had stopped him from drinking so much at home but there was like 10 machines here, so he was set.

"Hey guys," Kat smiled as we sat down. I thought she'd say something about Alex's face, but she didn't even look at him differently. Neither did Hunter, he just stared at his coffee whilst Kat stared at him. "How are you?"

"We're ok," Alex said quietly. His mouth opened to speak again, but he slammed it shut as a hand pressed down on his shoulder. He jumped a little and whimpered as I stared up at the fucking douche behind him. Tom. Fucking, fucking Tom. I wanted to kill him. If he thought that he could go around beating my little brother then he'd better fucking think again.

"Hey Alex," Tom smiled with such an ugly fucking smile. "Wanna come sit with me and my friends?"

"Um..I..I-"

I looked up at the douche and grinned. "Fuck off,"

"No," Tom chuckled. "Come on Alex, you wanna sit with your boyfriend, don't you?"

"Um..yeah.."

"You don't speak for him," I hissed. "Just leave it,"

"Or what?"

I rolled my eyes and stood up. Sure, Tom was bigger than me and stronger than me. But I was pretty f*cking strong for a 15 year old. I clenched my fists, opening my arms out.

"You like beating on little kids? Come on,"

"Mikey!" Alex cried out and jumped in front of me. He pushed me backwards and I stumbled into the table, rubbing my back as he walked up to Tom. Tom grabbed his hand, the fucking hand that belonged to me, and the douche smirked at me as he led me little brother away.

"God," I muttered. "F*cking prick,"

"What was that about?" Kat demanded, staring at me in shock. "What did you mean beating on little kids? Is that were Alex got the bruises-"

"What do you fucking think," I grumbled. "I can't believe you didn't even notice,"

"I know you're pissed but don't fucking speak to her like that," Hunter muttered. "I told Alex that Tom was a bastard before they went out. Alex didn't believe me, so I told him how he beat his ex into a bloody pulp, also didn't believe me. Either that or he just wants someone,"

"He does," I agreed. "That's what he told me last night,"

"Tom beat Alex?" Kat gasped. "Why?"

"Because he's a dick," I snapped. Hunter opened his mouth, probably to bitch at me for speaking to his girlfriend like that. "I'm sorry Hunter, but I'm pissed as fuck. If someone started beating Kat, I don't think that you'd be in the best of moods,"

"Whatever," he sighed. "Just get Alex to break up with him. Tell your parents or something,"

"Like that'll work. He wont break up with him,"

"Then kill him,"

"I'm not killing my brother,"

"I mean Tom you dumbass,"

"Don't give him ideas Hunter," Kat groaned and looked at me in the eye. "If it happens again, tell your parents. If Tom's capable of beating Alex, then he might be capable of something worse. You've gotta make sure that doesn't happen,"

"I know," I sighed. "I know,"

-

Alex was at Tom's. Stupid, stupid boy. So I was home alone, well with my parents. And they'd been asleep this morning so they hadn't had a chance to see Alex's broken face. So I decided to sit them down and make up some crappy excuse.

"Well?" Dad demanded. "What's this about?"

"It's about Alex," I said quietly.

"What about him?"

"He's got a pretty messed up face,"

"Mikey!" Mom cried. "You of all people!"

"Fuck, not like that!" I assured them. "I would never say something like that, he's beautiful, with or without the scar. What I mean is, he's got a pretty bust up face. Bruises, burst lip, black eye.."

"What?" Dad snapped. "Well who the fuck did that?"

"Um.."

"He got that new boyfriend," Mom said quietly. "Mikey, Tom isn't-"

"No," I lied. Sh*t, why did I do that? "Alex is just-"

"He's just what? Come on Mikey, we're worried now!"

"Um.." I took in a deep breath as I looked both my parents in the eye. "He.."

-

{ Alex }

Tom hadn't done anything. I'd actually liked it at his house. His parents were out and he had a copy of the new Spiderman movie. So we got up on the couch, me laying on him because he'd f*cking squish me, and then watched what was probably the best movie in the world. Well, the parts I actually saw were amazing. I ended up falling asleep and Tom woke me up when his parents got back. They were really nice to me. Nice, but sympathetic. It was like they knew Tom had hit me. They didn't say anything though. I mean, it was probably just me that thought it.

When I walked back into my house after being dropped off by Tom, I kicked off my shoes off and hung my hoodie over the stair banister. I was gonna make my way upstairs but Mom calling my name led me to the kitchen instead.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly, staring at both of my parents.

"Sit down,"

Feeling nervous, I moved over to the table and pulled out the chair opposite them. They both looked at me, even Dad, but they looked dissapointed. If Mikey told them something then-

"Roll up your sleeves,"

Fear took over me. "W-What?"

Dad eyed me. "Roll. Up. Your. Sleeves."

"No," I whimpered, looking down. I hid my arms under the table and jumped a little when Dad pulled out his chair. He started walking over to me and my lip quivered, tension rising in me. "No!" I cried out as he grabbed my arms and forced them up on the table. He let go of one and used that free hand to hold my other arm down, and then his hand rolled the sleeve up. Revealing the cuts and burns from last week.

"Oh my God," Mom cried. "Why did you do this to yourself?!"

"I can't fucking believe you," Dad muttered as he went back to sit next to Mom. "Are you that desperate for attention?"

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. "I'm sorry,"

"And street fighting?!" Mom demanded, making my eyes wide. "What the hell is that about?!"

"I don't street fight,"

"So Mikey just decided to lie to us then? How do you explain those bruises?"

"I..I um.."

"What the hell are we supposed to do with you Alex?!" Dad demanded. "You can't do anything right! Ever since you were 14, you've just changed! Why can't you be the same kid you used to be?! Why can't you be my son again?!"

"Ian," Mom said gently. "You know why,"

"You should be over it by now! I'm over it! Your Mom is! Mikey is!"

"But it didn't happen to you!"

"Don't turn that on us," Dad growled. "Do you think it was easy to know that our son was missing? To know he was missing with some sick, schizophrenic man who was wanted for murder?! Do you have any idea what was going on through our heads?! We thought you were dead! Do you know how much pain we went through?! And you always go on about how much you hate that scar. Well listen to me right now Alex, if you hated it that much, why did you fucking cut it open again?!"

"Calm down, Ian!"

"No," Dad hissed. "I can't fucking cope with this kid anymore. Sarah, we're going through with what we discussed.."

"No," she whimpered. "Now we can't seperate them,"

"I cna't raise him anymore!"

"Mom?" I whispered.

"Don't worry sweetie, nothing's gonna happen.."

"SUre as hell it is!" Dad hissed. "We can't cope with you anymore. Your Mom, she's got depression because of you. Me? I can't even look at you. ANd don't even get me started on Mikey! You're ruining his life! He can't have friends, he can't go out! He just has to stay in with you and babysit all the fucking time. You're ruining his life ALex! And that's why we're doing this,"

"D-Doing what?"

He looked at me with no emotion whatsoever in his eyes. "Getting you into foster care,"

-

"Mom make him stop," Mikey ordered as Dad went through my things. He was putting all of my clothes into a suitcase, all of my schoolbooks into my bag, he was getting rid of everything. He was really getting rid of me. "Mom!"

"I can't," she cried. She'd been crying in the corner of our room ever since Dad came in. I could tell that Mikey wanted to cry but he wouldn't. He had this thing about always being the strong one, so he would never let himself cry in front of me. I was crying, holding onto Mikey so tight because I honestly couldn't bare the thought of me being away from him. Maybe I was ruining his life. I kept him all to myself all the fucking time.

"Mikey," I whispered and cupped his chin so he looked at me. "Maybe..maybe I should just-"

"No," he growled. "Don't fucking say that. Don't you dare say that to me,"

"But-"

"No!" He cried and grabbed my arms, pulling me up from where sat sat on the bed. Dad didn't even seem to notice as I was dragged out of the bedroom but Mom called our names out as I was pulled down the stairs. "Mikey! Alex! What are you doing?!"

"Fuck you both!"

-

{ Mikey }

I held Alex as tight as I could, trying to keep him warm. It was too fucking cold but we couldn't go home. We had to stay at a fucking trainstation, hiding under the shelter, probably dying of hyperthermia. It didn't matter though. We couldn't go home. We just couldn't.

-

{ AN } sowwi it's crap. i know it's worse than my usual ones but i ran out of ideas and knew i had to upload today because i'm going on a 3 day camping trip with gabey and some other friends. lemme know what you think of mikey&alex's relationship. and if the cover turns you on as well, you my friend, have my respect.

if not, i love you either way. i'm just a freak

واصل القراءة