The Wolven King {18+} (Sample)

By chelseaxxm123

[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex... More

Notice!
1. Dark Red Eyes
2. Ceremonial Preparation
3. Locked Gazes
4. Impossible
5. Captured
7. Keeping up with the Brute
8. Escape
NOT AN UPDATE: A sneak peak
9. Mate
10. A Heated Discussion
11. Family Reunion
12. What is this pain?
13. Desire
14. A Game
15. Eavesdropping
The Rogue King (Book 2)
Plot Twist!
Cover Poll!
Get this book for free (limited time only)!
Party!
In 3...2...1
We're Live!

6. Genaral Skills

47.9K 1.8K 408
By chelseaxxm123

Please take note that this chapter may have some triggering aspects so please read with caution. This is the last warning I am going to be issuing as I have already stated that this book contains mature features.
Thank you.

✨🌘✨

"Will I have to be watched constantly?" I asked Rylan. We were currently sitting in front of a fireplace to try and warm me up, I had done nothing but shiver since we arrived.

On the way back to their kingdom, the four wolvens had shifted. I had to mount myself on Rylan's back because I was still too sore to try and shift myself. When we reached their home Rylan quickly brought me a plain dress to change into. It was very comfortable and soft, much better than the blanket I was forced to hold.

"I'm afraid so," Rylan bent forward, grabbing a stick to poke the fire with. "It's not safe for you to be left alone here yet, and there's still some arrangements we need to figure out first."

Out of the four generals Rylan was the only one who offered to watch over me for the remainder of the day. I didn't mind though, I felt more comfortable with him than I did with the other three.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked, as I gazed into the fire. I was afraid that Adrenous would punish me for being a wolfen that wasn't a member of their kingdom.

"No your not in trouble, trust me. Adrenous, won't hurt you." I felt my body relax, but I knew he wasn't done answering. "But we still need to know why you weren't born within our borders, even if you only are just part Wolfen."

"Well I never met my parents," I admitted Rylan staring down at me with concerned eyes. "I was found in the woods when I was just a baby, by my uncle who passed a few years back." Tears brimmed my eyes at the thought of my uncle as Rylan gently rubbed my back.

"Will I be allowed to go back to my family soon?" I truly missed them, even if it had only been hours since I last saw them. They needed to know I was safe before my auntie went off on one.

I could see Rylan shifting in his spot as he threw the stick into the fire, causing it to blacken as the fire danced around it. He looked to be thinking of an appropriate response, his green eyes looked apologetic as he looked into my frightened ones. "I can't promise you anything. Adrenous is going to have to explain, it's not my place to tell you."

"Tell me what?" The anticipation of it all was too much for me. I couldn't handle not knowing what was to happen to me.

"Like I said Adrenous will have to explain." I huffed at his response. Standing up I walked towards the draped window. I needed a quick distraction from the dead end conversation.

Pulling them apart, it revealed a gorgeous scenery. We were surrounded by trees, giant trees with bright, green leaves. Flowers were blossomed everywhere, a mixture of purple, pink and blue.

A huge empty field was in the centre.

A gorgeous lake, split the field in half, a bricked bridge was the only way to get between the two fields. The gorgeous light of the moon reflected of the lake. Their territory was isolated but gorgeous and peaceful. If I wasn't here against my will I might have enjoyed being here.

I looked further up past the field, a couple of smaller buildings surrounded the area. More trees spaced together tightly were behind them. They must have been some of the other wolves homes.

I was currently in The kings castle. It was giant. Many different rooms spread out and at least three floors tall. It was much bigger than any other building I had ever seen.

"Beautiful isn't it." Rylan stood next to me. I hadn't even heard him walk over. I glanced at him and then back at the gorgeous view, slowly nodding my head in agreement. It truly was beautiful.

"How did you become one of Adrenous' generals?" I didn't quite know why I asked but I was suddenly interested.

Rylan looked taken aback by the question as memories seemed to fill his eyes at the thought. "Me and the other three grew up with Adrenous. We're the only ones he truly trusts with his life. Not just because we grew up with him but we each have great abilities."

"Like what?"

"Well Arif is quite fast and strong whether he's in wolf form of human form and I don't just mean like Wolven strong, he's stronger than anything you might have seen before. Titan is our best fighter and trains the newbies who want to learn, he has excellent vision and can calculate an opponent's next move before they even know what it is. Hunter is our best tracker, he can close his eyes and tell you every single creature in a miles radius."

I felt my eyes widen as he explained. I had no idea the kind of abilities that the Wolvens could behold. I don't think anyone did.

"And you?" A smile erupted on his face, I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "What?"

"I'll show you, but I need you to trust me." He said as he offered me his hand for reassurance.

I looked up at him warily. I wasn't sure what he was going to do but it made me really curious. I hesitantly gave him my hand as he pulled me closer to him, closing his eyes.

"Close your eyes." He whispered.

I did as he said, shutting my eyes tightly. My head started to ache as my mind felt another presence. I could feel Rylan picking at my memories and inner most thoughts.

I began to panic, pulling away from him.

His grip on my arm was tight, I couldn't move away, his hold on me unwavering. I felt a sensation wash over me as I tried to force Rylan out of my mind.

He instantly let go, bringing both his hands to the side of his head and groaning in pain as he fell to his knees.

"What was that?" I accused, he looked up at me with his own baffled expression.

"I was just-" He groaned. His hands were still cradling his head as he tried to stand up. "How did you do that?"

"Do what? Your the one who was invading my privacy." I snapped.

"No," He was finally able to stand up again, looking at me in astonishment. "I was trying to help you." He whispered.

Help me?

My anger subsided. "How?"

Rylan scrunched his face as he thought for a moment. He didn't answer my question when he finally spoke, "You pushed me out and attacked my mind. No one has ever been able to do that before?" His green eyes were filled with the same confusion that was reflected within my own.

"What do you mean?"

"Erm I'm not exactly sure..." he spoke whilst rubbing his head.

The door suddenly opened. I turned my attention from Rylan to see Adrenous entering the room.

His top half was naked showing of his bulging biceps and muscles, constantly shifting as he walked. My breath hitched as I stared at his heavily, muscled body. His eyes looked angry but instantly softened when they found my own.

He looked as if he was holding himself back from speaking as he eased his way further into the room.

Rylan instantly bowed his head. I didn't know if I was meant to but I hesitantly copied Rylan's action.

He walked over to me and gently lifted my chin.

Tingles erupted at the contact. My eyes met his, they were truly captivating, like two sparkling rubies looking down at me. He spoke gently, "there is no reason you should be bowing to me."

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as his dark voice caressed the air around me. My cheeks heated, possibly turning a dark red.

Rylan awkwardly coughed making me and Adrenous turn our attention on him. "How did it go?"

"It could have gone better." Adrenous' eyes were angry once again as his body tensed in front of me, his hand releasing my chin.

Rylan frowned. His green eyes filled with dread at Adrenous' response.

"We'll discuss this further once I get her ready for the night."

But I wasn't ready to go to bed.

Rylan nodded his head as he grinned at me, "She looks as if she's going to collapse with exhaustion." I snorted at his comment causing, Rylan to chuckle and a hint of amusement to dance across Adrenous' eyes.

I was too muddled with all that had occurred today that I doubted I would be able to sleep tonight.

Adrenous whispered something to Rylan causing him to nod his head and leave the room. He quickly shot me one of his friendly smiles before exiting the room.

What was that about?

I couldn't linger on it as Adrenous unexpectedly picked me up and cradled me in his arms, carrying me out the room and up a flight of stairs. I was surrounded by his warmth and before I realised it I had leaned further into his chest and breathed in his spicy scent. I sighed in bliss.

Adrenous stepped into a dark room. There was a silhouette of a giant bed in the middle but everything else was too dark to make out. The room was massive, much bigger than the other room we were just in.

There was a door on the left that Adrenous was heading towards. The door opened to reveal a large wet room, white tiles covering the wall from the ceiling to the floor and then the floor itself was made up of white tiles. A bath was placed in the middle and had already been filled with boiling water.

Placing me to my feet I watched as he started to undo his trousers.

I turned away, flushed red. "What do you think you are doing?"

Did he seriously think I would be comfortable with him being naked in my presence. I felt him shuffle behind me and kick away his clothes that I could just about see, using my peripheral vision.

What had I gotten myself into?

I felt Adrenous move my hair to the side, my heart beating heavily. He leant down and sniffed my neck, breathing in deeply, my entire body erupting with goosebumps at the feel of his breath fanning the sensitive skin of my neck.

This was completely Inappropriate... but it felt natural and comforting.

As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip."

"Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't getting undressed in front of him, I barely knew him. He must have been trying to gain something from me and I doubted my fear and embarrassment was what he wanted.

Adrenous didn't say anything as he drew his hands up my back and halted at the laces of my dress. I felt him tug at one of the nots and I instantly pulled away and turned to face him, no longer caring that his manhood was out for all to see. Just like that part of him, he too was a dick. "I'm not getting undressed in front of you!" I yelled at him.

"Your mine, Alivia," My name passed his lips easily and hearing him say it did things to me which I didn't want to admit. Instead I glared at him, he said I was his as if I was some kind of possession that he could do with as he pleased. He added, "Let me take care of you."

I didn't know what he meant by that, all I knew was that I had no intention of doing as he had asked.

Instead of getting angry at my clear deviance, he looked at me with a smug smile. At the same time his manhood began to harden, causing my attention to shift to it before it quickly shifted back to him in embarrassment. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks, as he looked at me amused by my reaction to his now rock, hard member.

His eyes watched me intently as he parted his lips to speak, "I am not going to touch you sexually if that's what you're thinking." How stupid was he, of course that's what I'd be thinking. Why else would a man ask a woman to strip in his presence? He sighed before continuing, seeming irritated that I didn't trust him. " I only want to bathe you."

I looked at him accusingly. He wanted to bathe me? Did he think me unable to do so myself?

"I am very much capable of doing so without your help, thank you very much." I retorted. Assuming he would leave it as that, I headed for the door to the bedroom. I came to a stop as his arm reached out across my vision, his hand landing on the door as he closed it roughly. All I could do was stare at the arm in front of me, blocking me from leaving this awful situation.

I looked at him, anger rising to my surface, I let out an exasperated sigh and watched him as he stared at me with stubbornness.

It was the same look my cousin Avery would use when she wanted to get her way. I just never imagined I would be seeing it on the likes of a King. He was like a spoilt child.

He spoke, whilst pulling his arm away from the door, my eyes watching that small action and staring at my escape instead of looking at him. "You can either undress yourself," I inwardly rolled my eyes, "or I can do it for you." That's when I finally locked onto his face, glaring at him with daggers. How could he be this stubborn? He arched a brow in amusement, "It's your choice."

It wasn't much of a choice.

I weighed the options deciding the former one was much less humiliating and at least then I could try and take as much control of the situation as I could.

I slowly walked to the edge of the bathtub, the steam from the water heating my skin. My arm went behind my back, searching for the not, keeping my dress tight against my body. I tugged on it gently, untying it. Before I allowed my dress to fall to the ground, I said, "At least allow me the decency to do this without you staring."

Adrenous huffed In frustration before turning his back to me, his face now on the door.

I watched him carefully, making sure he didn't peak. I let the dress fall to my ankles and kicked it away, now I was left in my undergarments. Slowly taking of the two pieces of material I added them to the pile. I was fully naked as the chill in the air against the steam on my backside caused my nipples to harden of their own accord.

I quickly slipped into the hot water, a soft sigh leaving my lips.

I heard Adrenous' bare feet moving against the hard floor, heading closer to the bath... to me. I felt my body go rigid as he gently placed his legs in the water, his hand pushing my shoulders, making my body move forward so he could seat comfortably in the water behind me. His legs stretched out either side of my body as I tried to shuffle forward and away from a part of him that was poking into my backside.

There wasn't much more forward I could go and I was still being poked by his member. An irritated sigh left my lips causing Adrenous' body to shake in silent laughter.

Dick.

On the side of the bath there was a tray filled with different kinds of soaps. I reached for the lavender one but Adrenous got to it first when he realised my intention. I grounded my teeth together, if he could just let me bath myself I would feel a lot less uncomfortable.

The soap made contact with my back as he gently massaged me with it, the smell of lavender tingling my nose. My body, betraying me, relaxed, leaning into him for more contact.  Adrenous' obliged, pushing the soap harder against my skin as he gently massaged my shoulders and neck.

He was truly gifted with his hands, my core contracting at inappropriate thoughts crossing my mind. My body was such a traitor.

A moan of pleasure passed my lips at the pleasure my body was receiving.

"I'm glad your enjoying it." And there he went, he just had to ruin it with that smug comment.
I snorted causing him to chuckle. I'm glad someone was finding this funny, I thought bitterly.

"Turn around." I moved away from him as my body once again went rigid at his words, anxiety clawing its way up my throat. "I'm only going to clean you, nothing else." He whispered against my neck, the hairs on the back of my neck standing up at the contact of his breath once again on my skin. "Unless you want me to." He smirked against my shoulder.

Yes I did want him to...

But I wasn't going to give into him, "No I don't, thanks." My voice was unconvincing and I was sure he knew I was lying.

"Turn around." He repeated, more demanding this time.

I let a defeated sigh pass my lips as I slowly turned around in the tub, bringing my arms to my chest to conceal my breast from his view. I was going to protect whatever dignity I had left, whether it was little or none, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of embarrassing me completely.

Adrenous leant forward moving my dark hair away from my face so that it was only dangling down my back, the tips landing in the water. "Beautiful." He whispered as he stroked my cheek. I was shocked, not knowing how to respond to such a comment, my body responding for me as my core clenched once again at his words.

All my life I had only had feelings for one boy Tristan, but he never regarded me in the same way. Now here I was, naked with the Wolven King, who was commenting on my face and staring at me with lust in his crimson eyes.

The same lust which was beginning to build within me.

His eyes found my own as he retracted his left arm and brought the other up, soap in hand, to begin washing my neck and the front of my shoulders. When the soap could no longer travel down, due to my arms being in the way Adrenous arched a brow at me as if asking me to move them.

I shook my head vigorously, pulling my arms tighter to my chest if that were even possible, the urge to not give up on this one, weighing on my shoulders.

I could be stubborn too.

When he realised I wasn't giving up without a fight he stood to his feet and grabbed a different soap of the tray to massage himself with. My nose tingle at the spicy smell, realising that it was the same smell I smelled when I was cradled to his chest.

I came face to face with his member, my cheeks reddened once more, he chuckled at my reaction and continued washing himself.

How could he be so comfortable with this?

To distract myself I reached for the lavender soap once again and this time I was successful. I began to clean my chest, careful to not give him a good view of my breast as I used the other arm to cover myself.

"If you wish to clean yourself properly, I'd advise that you stand up." He commented.

I rolled my eyes at him...

He was right though, my legs and the bottom part of my body were all submerged in the water which meant cleaning them properly would be difficult. I gripped the soap tightly, angry at my predicament.

He held out his hand to assist me in standing. I stared at it hesitantly and then grabbed it when I felt there were no other choice. I faced away from him so that all he could do was ogle at was my backside. That was all the action he was going to get.

I quickly washed myself properly and then we both sat back down when we were done.

Adrenous then grabbed a jug from the tray and soaked both our hairs. He messaged some kind of lavender oil into my hair and then did so with his own, using the spiced oil. The two scents mingled together in the air and made quite an appealing scent, I thought.

Adrenous got up and out of the bath, leaving me in the now luke, warm water. A chill in the air causing goosebumps to invade my skin once again.

He left the room and then reappeared, he was now dressed in comfortable bottoms but his top half was still bare, his muscles on full display, shifting as he walked towards me. In his arm was a towel and a night dress.

Placing the clothes on the floor he held out the towel for me. I stood up, arms still covering my chest and stepped out of the bath and in front of the towel as he wrapped it around my body.

"Get changed and then we can get you into bed." He smiled. I nodded, he left the room allowing me some privacy at last.

I quickly dried myself and then threw the nightdress over my head and down my body. My eyes landed on a pair of underwear that had been hidden by the dress and I quickly slid them on as well.

I left the room, colliding into Adrenous' chest. I hadn't expected him to be right outside the door. He put his arms out and grabbed my shoulders to steady me, "careful." He said, chuckling at my clumsiness.

Then he knelt down to place one arm round the back of my legs and the other behind my back as he cradled me to his chest like before.

He headed towards the double bed.

Adrenous placed me gently onto the covers and tucked me in the thick, warm sheets. I yawned as exhaustion suddenly overwhelmed me. "When can I go home?" I spoke out half asleep. I felt myself succumbing to the darkness. I heard him speak out in a small whisper, though I wasn't sure if I had heard him right.

"This is your home."

✨🌕✨

Please, please vote and tell me what you think so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
63.1K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
98.6K 4.1K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
298K 7.2K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...